It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jgbjgb

Thanx to all concerned pointing me to a photo of Richard Doty - unfortunately it looks as if I will have to buy the book to see the photo??

My apologies.

For those who do not know his face, here is Richard Doty...

Also:

Originally posted by WHOFLUNGGUM

It would be the same shameless treatment as the Peter Jennings special 'UFO's, Seeing is believing'... Even though they had many hours of testimony stating that Roswell was a gov coverup, they chose not to use any of it because it did not suit their agenda.

[Emphasis added]

For whatever it's worth, I'm still trying to figure that one out, too.

I spoke briefly with Robert Hastings last year--shortly after Jenning's program had aired--and he was equally baffled that all of the quality UFO/Nuke research he had submitted was summarily 'dumped'...

[He sent me a copy of his follow-up letter to the producer. Not a satisfied customer...]

Serpentime

[edit on 9-1-2006 by Serpentime]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Anyone notice that the website...
www.ufoconspiracy.com...

Not only looks very similar to Serpo.org, but has also copied the Serpo.org meta tags word for word?

*In case you don't know ufoconspiracy.com is actually the website of Robert Collins the author of the book Exempt from Disclosure which in my opinoin is the reason this whole serpo story exists in the first place. Create more interest...Sell more books.

Just my opinoin.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by futureafter
Anyone notice that the website...
www.ufoconspiracy.com...

Not only looks very similar to Serpo.org, but has also copied the Serpo.org meta tags word for word?

*In case you don't know ufoconspiracy.com is actually the website of Robert Collins the author of the book Exempt from Disclosure which in my opinoin is the reason this whole serpo story exists in the first place. Create more interest...Sell more books.

Just my opinoin.

Hi, futureafter –

I think I explained this in an earlier message (way back among the previous 59 pages somewhere!). I recommended Robert Collins' book on the Serpo site not only because it has some pretty interesting information in it, but also as a very fair quid pro quo since Collins had initially been reluctant to grant copyright permission for me to post the EBE-2 interview. I felt the latter was valuable for anyone considering the Serpo account to have access to and read.

Collins is nothing to do with the origin of the Serpo account: in fact, if anything he is critical of the physics (orbital data etc) and has asserted that Anon's account contains disinformation. Anon has in turn criticized Collins on Victor Martinez's list.

Best, Bill

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jgbjgb

Originally posted by Bill Ryan And we've heard other indications behind the scenes that many insiders know of the exchange program, though not necessarily in detail (need to know, etc). There is fire behind the smoke.

Bill, thanx for your participation here and answers - it's great!

Bill, please share some of the "other indications" with us - there is such a number of very sharp "investigators" contributing here - just now someone stumbles again onto something fascinating.

A side question - have you had any contact/discussions with Linda Howe concerning Serpo (I imagine she is on Victor's list) ?

Is it possible to tell us who the "mystery" person was that pulled out of the C2C interview?

Thanks, jgbjgb –

This is a very intelligent, high quality forum... or else I'd not still be here.

Have you had any contact/discussions with Linda Howe concerning Serpo (I imagine she is on Victor's list)?
No I've not, and yes she is. I'd certainly welcome a dialog with Linda. As best I know she has not made her opinions known aboput Serpo. She's a researcher of very high pedigree and my personal guess – and I may be wrong – is that she's keeping her powder dry, deferring judgment until we have more data.

Is it possible to tell us who the "mystery" person was that pulled out of the C2C interview?
Not sure what this is a reference to. Is there a "mystery person"? Dan Smith was initially willing to come on to the program to support me. The opportunity was a cancellation with just 24 hours notice – so the day before the evening broadcast, there was a lot of communication looking at who might be willing to speak on the program. Dan, who is not a well-known name, stepped aside when Rick Doty and Whitley Strieber said they'd be willing to do it (that was after I'd asked them both if they were available). Jim Marrs was also happy to come on to the program, but we never connected in time and he missed the slot. Richard Hoagland spoke on the show because he was their resident science spokesman, I believe.

Bill, please share some of the "other indications" with us - there is such a number of very sharp "investigators" contributing here - just now someone stumbles again onto something fascinating.
This requires a long answer to do it justice. I'm not ducking out of this, but it's late at night here in the UK and I'm really quite exhausted... I'll get back to you within 24 hours with as full a response as I can. There won't be anything that I've not already shared in my various posts to date, but I do understand it might be handy for me to summarize.

Best, Bill

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
futureafter:

VERY Interesting... nice observation. No way tha's just a random fluke.

other bits of oddness about the site you mentioned... some pages were written using netscape composer, while others where written using frontpage, and a couple look to be very badly hand coded with cut and paste java thrown in....

I sense multiple web masters, who are mostly clueless.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
great analysis,it could be the serpo site was conjured in a "lark" to get it out faster. theres a differance between quantum physics and Html

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I did a search on the Whois database and found the following with concerns that Serpo.org and UFOCONSPIRACY.COM could have been created by the same person. Well, the websites are starting to look familar. Same color scheme etc.... Oh, by the way, just because one is registered in one country, does not mean that you too cannot get registered in another country!!!

And they seem to expire in the same year: 2007 hmm
==================================================
Registrant:
Best Impressions International Inc.
4211 Okemos Rd., Suite 22
Okemos, MI 48864
US

Domain Name: UFOCONSPIRACY.COM

Administrative Contact :
Best Impressions International Inc.
[email protected]
4211 Okemos Rd., Suite 22
Okemos, MI 48864
US
Phone: 999 999 9999
Fax: 999 999 9999

Record expires on 19-Mar-2007
Record created on 19-Mar-2002
Database last updated on 09-Jul-2004
Domain servers in listed order: Manage DNS

DNS1.GISOL.COM 64.246.28.75
DNS2.GISOL.COM 207.44.145.216

Show underlying registry data for this record

Current Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
IP Address: 64.27.20.163 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
IP Location: US(UNITED STATES)-CALIFORNIA-ARCADIA
Record Type: Domain Name
Server Type: Other
Lock Status: REGISTRAR-LOCK
Web Site Status: Active
DMOZ no listings
Y! Directory: see listings
Secure: No
E-commerce: Yes
Traffic Ranking: Not available
Data as of: 21-Oct-2005
===================================
serpo.org

Domain ID
108643382-LROR
Domain Name:SERPO.ORG
Created On:18-Nov-2005 09:10:21 UTC
Last Updated On:18-Nov-2005 09:10:24 UTC
Expiration Date:18-Nov-2007 09:10:21 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Melbourne IT, Ltd. dba Internet Names Worldwide (R52-LROR)
Registrant ID:C113229261100079
Registrant Name:4: Property Partners
Registrant Organization:4: Property Partners
Registrant Street1:Unit 24, Evans Easy Space
Registrant Street2
itreavie Business Park, 15 Pitreavie Court
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City
unfermline
Registrant State/Province:Fife
Registrant Postal Code:KY11 8UU
Registrant Country:GB
Registrant Phone:+44.8701208888
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:[email protected]
Admin ID:C113229261100076
Admin Name: Domain Administrator
Admin Organization: Namesco Limited
Admin Street1: Namesco Limited
Admin Street2: Acton House, Perdiswell Park
Admin Street3:
Admin City: Worcester
Admin State/Province: England
Admin Postal Code: WR3 7GD
Admin Country: GB
Admin Phone: +44.8701208888
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX: +44.8701208008
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email: [email protected]
Tech ID: C113229261100078
Tech Name: Domain Administrator
Tech Organization: Namesco Limited
Tech Street1: Namesco Limited
Tech Street2: Acton House, Perdiswell Park
Tech Street3:
Tech City: Worcester
Tech State/Province: England
Tech Postal Code: WR3 7GD
Tech Country: GB
Tech Phone: +44.8701208888
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX: +44.8701208008
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email: [email protected]
Name Server: NS0.PHASE8.NET
Name Server: NS1.PHASE8.NET
Name Server: NS2.PHASE8.NET
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:

The previous information has been obtained either directly from the registrant or a registrar of the domain name other than Network Solutions. Network Solutions, therefore, does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness.

Show underlying registry data for this record

IP Address: 212.84.175.70 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
IP Location: UK(UNITED KINGDOM)
DMOZ no listings
Y! Directory: see listings
Web Site Title: Serpo: Home and Introduction
Meta Keywords: Serpo, Eben, Zeta, Reticuli, Zeta Reticuli, exchange, 1965, 1978, 78, Victor, Martinez, Victor Martinez, Bill, Ryan, Bill Ryan, UFO, planet, DIA, Defense Intelligence Agency, Intelligence, Agency, Defense, Defence, EBE, EBE-2, EBE2, Roswell, Corona, Datil
Data as of: 14-Jun-2005

[edit on 9-1-2006 by pkrska]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bill Ryan
Hi, futureafter –

I think I explained this in an earlier message (way back among the previous 59 pages somewhere!). I recommended Robert Collins' book on the Serpo site not only because it has some pretty interesting information in it, but also as a very fair quid pro quo since Collins had initially been reluctant to grant copyright permission for me to post the EBE-2 interview. I felt the latter was valuable for anyone considering the Serpo account to have access to and read.

Collins is nothing to do with the origin of the Serpo account: in fact, if anything he is critical of the physics (orbital data etc) and has asserted that Anon's account contains disinformation. Anon has in turn criticized Collins on Victor Martinez's list.

Best, Bill

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the reply. But I wasn't questioning your recommending the book on the serpo website, I was curious as to why the webpage of the author of the book has such a similar layout and has the exact same meta tags as serpo.org

Having a few similar keywords in the meta tags I'd understand as the two websites are of similar content. But there are more than a few similarities in the meta tags, they are exactly the same.

The meta keywords are as follows on BOTH sites.

Serpo, Eben, Zeta, Reticuli, Zeta Reticuli, exchange, 1965, 1978, 78, Victor, Martinez, Victor Martinez, Bill, Ryan, Bill Ryan, UFO, planet, DIA, Defense Intelligence Agency, Intelligence, Agency, Defense, Defence, EBE, EBE-2, EBE2, Roswell, Corona, Datil, Project, Project Serpo, Otto, program, exchange program, Anonymous, planet, Silus, binary, star, binary star

I'm not pointing any fingers at anyone, I just think this is a bit odd.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
A bit odd? Rightly so. Why would someone copy someone elses meta tags? Well, you could do it to get the same people that hit it to also hit onto your site..

or

being that the person whom created the websites could be the same person... lazyness .. comes to mind.. as a possible reason as to why have the same meta tags.

CSI is a great show and now has produced many home made forensic investigators!!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by pkrska
A bit odd? Rightly so. Why would someone copy someone elses meta tags? Well, you could do it to get the same people that hit it to also hit onto your site..

or

being that the person whom created the websites could be the same person... lazyness .. comes to mind.. as a possible reason as to why have the same meta tags.

CSI is a great show and now has produced many home made forensic investigators!!!!

All I can say is that the meta tags is a great find. and is something to look at. I sat here for 20 minutes trying to think what to say about it.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
doubt it's the same people... I've gone through the code on both sites... bills site is pretty consistant, I would suspect one author for that one...

the other one is pretty chaotic, with a variety of authoring techniques and tools, I would suspect multiple authors for that one...

and if we had some pictures to play with we wouldn't have to pick apart bits of code *sighs*

rock on
twj

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
>>>>>deleted for uselessness by user

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
All I can say guys is: I love the whole idea, if it's true that'd be awesome. I just had the time of my life imagining it all, and mentally writing a movie in my head, it was just great. If it's false, that'd be sad, but I'll read because that was one hell of a story.

I believe in aliens, ET's, and etc. I believe we have biengs outside of our universe, but maybe in other solar systems. The articles were just fun to read.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Can I just raise the issue of the people who went to the planet and returned.

One suggestion was to list all members as being dead. This was thrown around until it was decided each Team Member selected would be listed as "missing" on the official records and discharged on the unofficial records. That way, all connections between the team and their individual service was covered.

Every single record on each Team Member selected was purged, including their Social Security records,

Internal Revenue tax returns, medical records, military records, and any other identification records were either destroyed or collected and placed in a special storage location.

Originally, about 56,000 files were screened for possible selectees. The screening process finally got down to 12. These were the best of the best. During training, which lasted roughly six months, there were 16 going through training. The four were replacements just in case one of the originals was injured or released for some other reason.

Before they left all their identities were erased from society so i read, and 7 returned.

So those who went lost their families, partners, relatives and maybe children. When they returned I expect they were not allowed to ever see them at all.

Firstly how real is this? Could anyone come back from another place and vow never to see thier child or wife or aged parents again?

Secondly why erase their identities, and just how do you do this? Did you brainwash their families that they never existed or died. What about their kids? Suddenly daddy never existed? What about school and work friends?

I know its easy to do in the movies, but in the real world, surely the ties that bind are not so easily broken.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Secondly why erase their identities, and just how do you do this? Did you brainwash their families that they never existed or died. What about their kids? Suddenly daddy never existed? What about school and work friends?

I know its easy to do in the movies, but in the real world, surely the ties that bind are not so easily broken.

I agree, but think about the selection process. Those people with close ties to friends and family are going to be withdrawn from consideration, because it will be too difficult to explain their disappearance. As well, as you noted, it might be difficult to conceal their return at some point.

But what about people who had no children, were an only child, and their parents are deceased? Not common, but not particularly rare either among people in their 40's. Even if there are just a few ties, it's not too hard to eliminate enough physical traces of this person, so that their identity may never be proven if they ever resurfaced.

I don't find this aspect of the story particularly difficult to swallow. But, then again, maybe I've been conditioned by television to some extend

Centrist

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Didn't he also say that the people selected had no children or wives/husbands? And such? Please post whole sections and tell the whole truth, not half of it.

www.serpo.org...

The Team Member selection process was the hardest to accomplish. Several plans were suggested in the make-up of the team. It took several months for the planners to decide on criteria for each Team Member. They decided that each Team Member must be military. They must be single, with no children. They must be career military (over four years of service). They must have special skills.

Edit: added the quote

[edit on 9-1-2006 by Vinci]

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000

Originally posted by TheShroudOfMemphis

Originally posted by one_small_step
Whitehouse lawn landing or nothing.!!!

I doubt that would ever happen, maybe they've have been trying thou.
This inncident last year was spun around so well that it got through without making a stir:

You know he is speaking metaphorically, as I was earlier. It is just a phrase, and they do not have to land on the White House lawn. The point is that ET can make his presence known anywhere in the World, at any time, but they don't.

Thanks for clearing that one up HAL.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000

Originally posted by TheShroudOfMemphis

Whitehouse lawn landing or nothing.!!!

I doubt that would ever happen, maybe they've have been trying thou.
This inncident last year was spun around so well that it got through without making a stir:

You know he is speaking metaphorically, as I was earlier. It is just a phrase, and they do not have to land on the White House lawn. The point is that ET can make his presence known anywhere in the World, at any time, but they don't.

Thanks for clearing that one up HAL.

Haha, yeah, it's funny someone would assume that a person said that literally. I would take that as an insult. However...

How WOULD they of transported the EBE's into Washington? Or how DID they? What do you guys think? By car seems good enough for me.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Just a note. When I go to Amazon and check the reviews for "Exempt from Disclosure", I noticed that except for Bill Ryan the other 9 reviewers only had this book as their only review. That is pretty strange since most of the people who review books usually have more than one review. To get 9 out of 10 of them with only one review is suspicious. And except for one 4 star review, the reviews are 5 stars and about half end their review with some kind of "must have" or these guys are the best statement or selling point.

Are they having people "pump" the book up? I'm sure some of the reviewers are legit, and I too would like to read the book. Maybe I'm just being hard on these guys because Doty's name is there, but I am a firm believer that some people in the UFO world are just trying to sell a story and not the truth. Just an observation, since I think there is a possibility that the Serpo story is made up to help sell someone's book or future book.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Richard Doty looks like a kind person, its hard to imagine him being a deceitful dog. I know he is supposed to be one though...
Use to be at least.

[edit on 10-1-2006 by Unplugged]

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join