It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Centrist

Originally posted by Serpentime

Remember Mark Felt and Bob Woodward?

Yes, but do you think that any journalist associated with any major news network would take this? Also, how do we know that Anon didn't approach certain journalists? I do agree with you, in that I would think that someone who followed Ufology closely enough to get on Victor's list (which, I agree, was unknown to many prior to Serpo, myself included) would have at least thought to go to George Knapp with the story. He's never been afraid to tell a UFO story and it doesn't seem to have hurt him.

There is also Art Bell, Jerry Pippin, and a number of other people who anyone running a Google search on "UFO" would have found. But, who knows? Maybe someone who would be a logical choice for taking a story like this didn't buy into it right away, but thought that it should be run through at least a few knowledgeable people to test it for veracity prior to releasing it to the general public... The disclosure we're seeing now may be part of a "vetting" process.

great theory, this, I think brings up questions about anon himself...this is, by my account anywho < I'm no one special mind you> the first really public release of things on a scale of this many people being informed about it, theres always higher altitudes such as the news and all. it is my belief that if abosolute proof was posted on this website. without a doubt it would spread like wild-fire. if anon were to have all the information. and made himself known, if he were to be killed, he'd have the masses to defend him...with absolute proof of course. another thing that came to mind here, is if these "email comments" are from a valid list...some of them must be at least known in the ufo community and shouldn't be afraid of exposure to the general public.

[edit on 7-1-2006 by waffleprime]

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Well it is officially Jan. 8th, one month since Anonymous promised these pictures.

Bill Ryan, When was the last time Victor or anyone has heard from Anonymous? Did he reply to the questions that were sent?

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
You have a keen and discerning mind. I admire your 'jurisprudence'.

[And thanks for bringing me to ATS. This is an outstanding forum.
)

Originally posted by Serpentime

Remember Mark Felt and Bob Woodward?

Yes, but do you think that any journalist associated with any major news network would take this?

Frankly, my answer here would be "no", although I do agree with you that George Knapp would have made an excellent prospect.

[Then again, Knapp is associated with Bob Lazar, and all of Lazar's "Burisch-esque" baggage...)

As you know, it is a common practice for Defense and Policy Players to establish private laisons with members of the Fourth Estate. Oftentimes, this becomes a marriage of mutual convenience--arranged for the "leaker" to express dissent behind the "Boss"'s back without attaching his career to it.

In other words, "...Put this out for me, and I'll try to help you with whatever else you're calling me about..."

As for the journalist, he has now cultivated a 'confidential source', should he choose to play the politics.

Eventually, a certain level of comfort may evolve...

If "Anon" was a Staff-grade officer (my assumption) assigned to joint intelligence, then I believe he would have known who he could have turned to in this situation. If not, I suspect that he would have known who else to ask.

[Once again, this is assuming that "Anon" is a genuine "leaker', with a genuine story to sell--not some 'water-bearer' for an unknown agenda...)

In this day and age of instant information, It would be wise to conclude that I simply do not know. (But, as you remind me, I do remember that old traditions die hard.)

The subject matter is certainly unique, though...

...A very complex intelligence problem.

Yet, if "Anon" really was a genuine 'leaker"--with a truly serious constitution--then he should have been able to provide at least some private corroboration/documentation to even the most skeptical mainstream journalist, no matter what he was selling.

[Which he still hasn't offered to Victor or Bill Ryan, to my knowledge, or to anyone else...]

As for a "vetting" process scenario, that would not surprise me (given, of course, the rarified air we're breathing here...), but the likelihood of such information being presented to us in an un-adumbrated form (that is, 'The Truth', not cut with shinola) seems remote.

And with that, I believe we have come full-circle:

Fly as many "Trial Balloons" as you like, but it's still just a Psyop to me...

(Reminder: Trial Balloons, O.K. Weather Balloons, NO!
)

Regards,

Serpentime

BTW, I like your signature.

Quite a character, that guy...

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Mass hullucinations have already been talked about in the book back in 1991 -- "The Holographic Universe".

Not for me though!
There is enough of that going around already on this Planet with some humans.

That will be all I have to say about Project Serpo, and its perceived intent, so far!

And until it happens that the story does not seem to be that way, then any discussion would have been already useless!

We just ain't going there, but the light from there has just arrived here being 38.43, 39.54, 40 light-years away, whatever it actually is for light to have traveled from there to here -- it is perhaps, 1967-8 light we are receiving now from there and from those two stars!

Someday we may have the resolution to see serpon(a)uts on that Planet, but then again -- maybe just the aliens do already -- probably not though -- but then again --- it may just be their eyeballs -- maybe not though!

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Here's an odd theroy of mine. On the serpo.org website the author tells about 4 different possibilites of annon's postings:

1) Anonymous is a prankster and the reported data is either all invented or culled from other sources and added to a wild novelistic story.
2) Anonymous is operating to a planned agenda and the information is deliberately distorted, but contains a core of extraordinary truth.
3) Anonymous is doing his best to report data from an indirect source (personal notes, his own short or long term memory, or another person), but accidental errors, omissions and additions have occurred.
4) Anonymous is reporting everything faithfully and accurately as best as he can present it.

-- here's my theroy-- Maybe the information is being given by one of the two, or both of the millitary personel who stayed on Serpo. They might be explaning their journey, and are using the communication device left by one of the crash sites. the information is being leaked to annon and he is posting it for all to see.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
While we are waiting for Anonymous's next posting...

Originally posted by Bill Ryan

Originally posted by jgbjgb
Perhaps you could read the full post on page 12, posted on 8-12-2005 at 09:29 Post Number: 1849684 (post id: 1871577)

Here we go.

A theory suggesting why the Project Serpo Disclosure may be genuine

A little known fact is that in October 2000, it was five-years from the effective date of Executive Order 12958 (begins on page 19 of the linked filed) -- signed by Bill Clinton and mandating the automatic declassification of all government documents over 25 years old unless the agency which classified the document asserts that certain documents are exempt from disclosure.

What are your thoughts regarding the possibility of this "declassification" period etc. being the reason "Anonymous +" are doing what they are doing (and will hopefully continue with it)?

Many thanks! This is new to me, and may be another clue... no-one on Victor's list has mentioned or referred to this. Maybe it's not widely known. Let me take a look and I'll get back to you. This is why open communication is so useful... we never know what may turn up that could unlock many other aspects of the story.

Best, Bill

My apologies if I have missed a reply on this from you Bill / Centrist - I am however still curious?

Must say, always nice to put a face to a person, and for others sake, this is Bill Ryan

I have asked this before - would it not be particularly interesting to get
Linda Moulton Howe participating on ATS (this thread)?

Another thought - any pointers to a photo of Mr Rick Doty (struggle to find a pic via google)?

Originally posted by Bill Ryan But it has included a message with implied threats (received by myself, much to my delight). I look forward to the visit of the MIB

Question for you Centrist - have you also received some "Threats" ?

Regards

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
'anon' is writing / providing a compelling story / report and it is fascinating reading. If it is part of an organised information dissem, then this is how it would be done. If it isn't, then so what, I am happy enough reading it, and would prefer this to any 'science fiction' I'd normally have to pay for 'off the shelf'. At least this is free!

I'd be interested to read more about any 'spiritual' / 'religous' take the Ebens my have as well as sociological constitutions and what forms of social governence they may have - , and of course, await the pictures with baited breath.

Thanks, 'anon', either way, keep it up.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is a link to a New Scientist article about a new hypothetical device that could make faster then light travel possible being discussed by the government. Anyway, they say that to get to a star 11 light years away would take 80 days.

And the Zeta Reticuli system is around 35 LY right? That would mean that we could get there in around NINE MONTHS!

Coincidence? hehe.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Quote- "all we need now, is proof"

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
to travel faster than the speed of light you would need a unlimited amount of energy.

The theoretical engine works by creating an intense magnetic field that, according to ideas first developed by the late scientist Burkhard Heim in the 1950s, would produce a gravitational field and result in thrust for a spacecraft.

If this is possible then, it would seem that when you do creat a magnetic field it will produce a unlimeted amount of energy. Seems far to simple.

but then again they probably already got this tech. from the aliens.Also if we are talking about going into another dimension then wouldnt that be like going into another universe,possibly a parallel universe were we find the evil versions of ourselves
GASP what if we are the evil version

"If the theory is correct then this is not science fiction, it is science fact," Prof Hauser said.

man this is fascinating and also kind of hard to believe. If its possible then it could possibly prove that there might be other life in the universe.

- humans who have only been around for a thousand years are able to produce faster than light speed intersteller travel tech.

- the unvierse is billions of years old, it could be possible that a alien civilization has been around for millions of years or even since the begining if there even was a begingin of the univers. They too probably have developed this tech.

-great i thought of a good way to explain this but know i forgot

[edit on 8-1-2006 by ATSGUY]

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
its getting hard to hold my breath much longer. I think we need to call the
Men In Black

I think that once we get these "pictures" of the visit, then we will have a better understanding of if this is real or not

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jgbjgb

Another thought - any pointers to a photo of Mr Rick Doty (struggle to find a pic via google)?

There is a recent picture of Mr. Doty (2000) in the photo section of Greg Bishop's "Project Beta: The Story of Paul Bennewitz, National Security, and the Creation of a Modern UFO Myth", Paraview, NY. 2005.

Serpentime

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
so, I was sitting looking at a black screen, when I decided to do a search on serpo to see what came up. about a month ago. I barely had anything, and anything I had was totally redundant. but, today this day of days alimitless supply of searches on serpo...hundreds if not thousands of forum and sites a 'buzz about serpo.Skeptics and Beleivers hand in hand making serpo into something out of this world! A big fact and must be faced...even if we beleive this story or not..Anon and Mr. ryan have managed to sucessfully get the world abuzz about this whole deal. if this is a hoax, you've managed to get publicity.

To Mr. Ryan: how much faith do you have in this story? how do you feel about all the people who are interested in this facinating story?

[edit on 8-1-2006 by waffleprime]

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
i only have one thing to say

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

this is getting so exciting....

mod edit to restore page format

[edit on 9-1-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
How long does it take to scan 4 pictures and upload them to the net...lol

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Various questions:

Do I know if Anonymous has been in touch recently?
I believe so, but not with further information to post. He's certainly still around.

Is there a photo anywhere of Rick Doty?
The only one I know of is in Exempt from Disclosure by Robert Collins.

What was the response to Centrist's inspired analysis of why disclosure may be happening at this time?
Victor Martinez thought it was brilliant, as did I. Jerry Pippin copied it to his Serpo web page. Very little traffic on Victor's list at the moment... everyone just waiting.

Best, Bill

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by waffleprime
To Mr. Ryan: how much faith do you have in this story? how do you feel about all the people who are interested in this facinating story?

A lot of faith, actually. There are a significant number of indications that Project Serpo really existed, although I don't know whether or not that was its name at the time. As I've said before, the accidental testimony of the AF Col (ret) – who was shocked and confirmed it was "all real" – for me said a very great deal. And we've heard other indications behind the scenes that many insiders know of the exchange program, though not necessarily in detail (need to know, etc). There is fire behind the smoke.

Before passing judgment based on the data so far, we need to bear in mind the conditions in which Anon may be operating... which we must guess at for the moment, because we really don't know. For instance, we have no idea where the pictures are, or under what conditions (or whether at all) Anon has access to the report.

Regarding how long it takes someone to scan four pictures and send them in an e-mail: that assumes that Anon has the report sitting in front of him in his house like a coffeetable book and all he has to do is take it down to the local copy shop. Somehow, I don't think it's quite as simple as that.

Your question about how I feel about the people who are interested in the story is a great one. I get many messages on the website contact form from people who are really excited and very appreciative. They really want to believe. Some of the messages are even very moving and touching – it seems to mean a very great deal to some people. For them, I hope they are not let down.

Non sequitur: I believe Serpentime is right about Rick Doty's picture being shown in Greg Bishop's book. I had the wrong book when I said it was in Exempt from Disclosure – I'd been reading both at once (neither of which are with me as I write). My apologies.

Best wishes, Bill

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Bill,
I wish you were annon because it seems you have all of the answers and are very experenced and knowelegable. unfortunatly, we just have to wait for more information.
How open are you to believe the pictures that are to be sent?
there arnt many unexplained pictures of UFOs, big foot, lock ness. what are you expecting?
I was very interested at your talk with George N. on C2C, you got me Hooked on the entire idea of the project.
keep up the good work

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by waffleprime

A lot of faith, actually. There are a significant number of indications that Project Serpo really existed, although I don't know whether or not that was its name at the time. As I've said before, the accidental testimony of the AF Col (ret) – who was shocked and confirmed it was "all real" – for me said a very great deal. And we've heard other indications behind the scenes that many insiders know of the exchange program, though not necessarily in detail (need to know, etc). There is fire behind the smoke.

Before passing judgment based on the data so far, we need to bear in mind the conditions in which Anon may be operating... which we must guess at for the moment, because we really don't know. For instance, we have no idea where the pictures are, or under what conditions (or whether at all) Anon has access to the report.

Regarding how long it takes someone to scan four pictures and send them in an e-mail: that assumes that Anon has the report sitting in front of him in his house like a coffeetable book and all he has to do is take it down to the local copy shop. Somehow, I don't think it's quite as simple as that.

Your question about how I feel about the people who are interested in the story is a great one. I get many messages on the website contact form from people who are really excited and very appreciative. They really want to believe. Some of the messages are even very moving and touching – it seems to mean a very great deal to some people. For them, I hope they are not let down.

Non sequitur: I believe Serpentime is right about Rick Doty's picture being shown in Greg Bishop's book. I had the wrong book when I said it was in Exempt from Disclosure – I'd been reading both at once (neither of which are with me as I write). My apologies.

Best wishes, Bill

thank you very much for answering my questions, again your validity is solidfied, and your journey threw this is worthy! True or not!

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Yes it *is* that simple. Get a scanner. Plug it into your usb port. Will take a couple of minutes tops. Copy shop? lol...Do it yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join