It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I little hint...

check this here

www.virgingalactic.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I still dont understand the delay in the information stream.

If they publishing this "smoking gun" to inform the world about the existence of aliens, why on a unknown small website which only interest a bunch of ufo freaks around the globe?

If I had have access to such information I would publish them throu media channels or other "big" organisations. Why not the disclosure project or some news channel. I doubt this "black man in black vans might coming to get him".

The NSA has methods to follow every ip on the web, even if you use a proxy or ip shredder, they would find the anon guy and will "remove" him silence.

I believe now this is a advertising strategy which is bound to VIRGIN GALAXIES. Brandsons just released a press information that they gonna build a space port soon.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   
OMG....I am laughing so hard from reading the drama that happened over at the Stargate forum. I read your initial post with "Hey! I recognize that name!," and it was very professional and to the point of explaining that an affidavit does not automatically contain truth...it is just a statement from an individual claiming that what's being said is true.

...I got it...and you made a great point...

then ubleck chimed in with all kinds of sarcastic overtones to the veracity of your explanation....for no reason at all!! His bias opinion (and others) shown very clearly through the following replies even though you made several attempts to *try* to explain that you weren't doubting Dan's claims, only wanting to make clear the true meaning of what an affidavit was and possibly forewarn people about hanging their belief system on something so fragile.

It's funny how they didn't/couldn't(?) see that "ubleck" was the first to shoot the sarcasm/disdain at you and you then replied "on his level." Even Dan was starting to sound like a 6yr old stomping his foot at you before you presented your credentials. I was going to sign up to the forum and tear apart every piece of argument(s) they were throwing at you...but I realize it would be a waste of time. They're all backing each other up, close-minded to any other avenues or views that contradict *any* of their beliefs, and seem to like using big words to impress each other. ((I honestly think that Dondep preens and congratulates himself in the mirror after each of his postings.))

Anyway, long story short.....good job over there. You really blew them out of the water by calling their bluff and providing Dan with your credentials.

I still think you should've asked "nodstar" if that was *their* real name after what he/she said.:

" IF your offer is GENUINE .. then why the need for anonymity ???
Surely you have nothing to lose by publicly supporting your claims ...
This IS just a discussion board ..after all
What have you got to lose ???

Nodstar*"
-----------------------------

Read Here

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   

They're all backing each other up, close-minded to any other avenues or views that contradict *any* of their beliefs, and seem to like using big words to impress each other. ((I honestly think that Dondep preens and congratulates himself in the mirror after each of his postings.))

An interesting bunch over there. But remember, since Dan Burisch is posting openly on that forum, they are constantly being bombarded with skeptics and, I'm sure in many cases, outright frauds who have no other purpose than to troll their boards. Despite that, I do find Don Deppeller's demeanor overly hostile toward anyone and everyone that doesn't display outright agreement to whatever nonsense he posts.

I'm particularly concerned that any genuine message that may be coming out of Dan's situation may be unfairly discounted due to Don's arrogant style of communication, by association. That's why it's more important than ever to carefully study the message, not the messenger -- something that appears lost on Don. I know that there are people, however, that are willing to give Dan a fair shake. One of those people is Michael Salla -- a truly intelligent and thoughtful reseacher -- who posts this with regard to Dan. So, just like with Serpo, we all need to keep an open mind about what's being "disclosed".

Those who are involved with the disclosure itself need to keep an open mind about the people who speak openly about the message. There's no need for the puffery, rhetoric, or hostility that's been made public in the exchange of messages between Don Deppeller and Richard Doty. It only leads to mistrust, resulting in the tarnishment of both their causes (which points the finger of disinformation at Richard Doty, perhaps unfairly, but it's not making Don any more credible either).

Centrist

[edit on 16-12-2005 by Centrist]

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Like I said earlier Centrist - very well said!! I read that exchange as well as came away feeling tainted just for having read it.

Nothing better than thoughtful people - sharing thoughtful comments!

Glad I found abovetopsecret.com and especially the individuals posting on this topic!

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I don't know if this has been covered yet, but basically Mr. Martinez is hosting a listserv that discusses aliens and the like right? And then the sources started releasing information on the list correct?

How can any of us get on the listserv?

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Centrist
An interesting bunch over there.

...to say the least!

...I do find Don Deppeller's demeanor overly hostile toward anyone and everyone that doesn't display outright agreement to whatever nonsense he posts.

Yes, he *is* rather long-winded. He should change his name to Mr. Thesaurus! He can use all the big words that he wants to try and prove his point but it all came across as "I'm always right, and here's why!"

I'm particularly concerned that any genuine message that may be coming out of Dan's situation may be unfairly discounted due to Don's arrogant style of communication, by association. That's why it's more important than ever to carefully study the message, not the messenger -- something that appears lost on Don.

Agreed...but it's hard to take anything they say at face value because of how defensive and close-minded they appear...not just Don.

Those who are involved with the disclosure itself need to keep an open mind about the people who speak openly about the message. There's no need for the puffery, rhetoric, or hostility that's been made public in the exchange of messages between Don Deppeller and Richard Doty. It only leads to mistrust, resulting in the tarnishment of both their causes (which points the finger of disinformation at Richard Doty, perhaps unfairly, but it's not making Don any more credible either).

Exactly...(see above)
In any case, it was very frustrating reading that and seeing their attitudes toward anything that might be construde as "against them." They totally took your point and pushed it aside and started to attack you personally, which I see as a HUGE sign of weakness and a foretelling of doubt. You handled yourself very professionally - I'm not sure I could've bit my tongue so well.

Keep up the great work, Cent. You've inspired me, if nothing else!

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Bill Ryan seems pretty much on the level, but something tells me there is still a "back story" going on that he knows about but is not revealing to us.

How critical it is in proving the veracity of the "sepro" story I dont know.

Someone please refresh my memory as to what Bill's connection is to Mr. Doty ? How do these two people fit into the "sepro" story.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   

How can any of us get on the listserv?

Become a famous UFO researcher

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I am not sure whether to write application for visa for Eben, or application for permanent immigration. (I’m an alien in USA
)

Centrist,
What do you think of all of this? What’s your position?

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Hi Bill thanks for joining ATS!

I don't know how anybody else feels about this but I am beginning to get the funny feeling that maybe we have heard the last from anonymous. It has been over a week since any new Info was released on the Serpo website so whats happening?

No doubt the second I press 'Post Reply' I will be proven wrong

But lets just say I'm not gonna hold my breath!

The only thing I can think of is that the next post If there is a next post will be huge and maybe that is what the hold up is hopefully this is the case we shall see I guess!

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
Bill Ryan seems pretty much on the level, but something tells me there is still a "back story" going on that he knows about but is not revealing to us.

How critical it is in proving the veracity of the "sepro" story I dont know.

Someone please refresh my memory as to what Bill's connection is to Mr. Doty ? How do these two people fit into the "sepro" story.

Rick Doty is also on the Victor Martinez list, so of course when the Serpo story surfaced he pitched in with his thoughts like everyone else. At first he said he was skeptical, but then became less so as it became evident that there was some fire behind all the smoke, and it was being taken seriously in high places.

When the offer of the C2C show came in, I'd never done a radio interview before, so I asked Victor who he'd recommend to come on the show as well; the media always want "names", for understandable reasons. Victor recommended that I contact half a dozen people (including Doty and Whitley Strieber, both of whom appeared). I'd exchanged e-mails with Rick during November, but the first time I spoke with him was a few hours before the show. I've not spoken with him since then, though the e-mails have continued.

Best, Bill

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix

Apologies: I forgot to address this part. Depends on what you mean by a "back story": there's no critical information that's being withheld by us. We too have many unanswered questions and are eager to know more.

We're not privy to the release strategy, and can only guess as to its nature or the reasons behind it. There are many theories. There are some very smart and experienced people on Victor Martinez's list and everyone is trying to figure it out, mostly privately. I'm pretty much the only public voice (and, as explained previously, no-one asked me to take this role, but no-one's trying to stop me either. Anonymous has expressed, through Victor, great appreciation for the website and the radio interviews). Having said that, I believe Whitley Strieber is beginning to discuss the issue on his forum, as he had a strange experience himself connected with a possible Serpo returnee a number of years ago, so now finds himself intrigued.

There are many hypotheses and more data is needed. Few people on Victor's private list are dismissing the claims - there are too many indications that at least the core story is true.

Best, Bill

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
... because I already used mine for this month. I just read through Centrists' exchanges with the crowd over on the Stargate forum. I urge this thread's audience to read it - Centrist pretty much bowled them over. (credit to Hydden for posting the link Read Here)

Kudos to quite a few others here for tackling this from all angles and all perspectives. But a credit to you, Centrist, for starting this thread and all your work thusfar to continue the analysis. And now, Bill Ryan himself is here. Thanks for coming Bill and welcome.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by enhancedesign
I just read through Centrists' exchanges with the crowd over on the Stargate forum. I urge this thread's audience to read it - Centrist pretty much bowled them over.[/url])

Thanks for your kind words. I'm glad this thread has taken on such life and has developed into such an excellent exchange of ideas, information, and analysis. My votes for "Way Above" go to those responsible for getting Bill Ryan to notice our discussion and to Bill for the fine work he's been doing in adminstering the Serpo site and fielding so many questions with poise. It's truly a tribute to what a fine vehicle for open discussion this board is.

As for the Stargate forum, I appreciate your comments. My intention there is not to cause a ruckus, however. It was simply to point out to Don Deppeller that in his exchange with Richard Doty, he was, essentially, misusing Dan Burisch's affidavit. I never have, and never will, suggest that the affidavit didn't contain truthful statements. As I said on the Stargate board, I do not know that and will not speak to that. Don, however, is understandably sensitive about this, given his current legal proceedings in Canada. So, rather than ruffle any more feathers over there, I'll keep any further comment on the content on the Stargate board limited (at most).

One good thing that came of this was to make direct contact with Dan Burisch. In a very few, very brief email messages, Dan has been very cordial. I will not discuss the existence or content of any future emails, however, unless Dan wishes for them to be public -- this is his story, after all. I think it's important that Dan gets heard fairly and without obstruction, but that should not be at odds with it being investigated and analyzed properly and objectively.

Centrist

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
but it seems like in the comments section of the serpo.org page that lots of people on the list (thats where the comments are from no?) were rejecting the story outright, mainly because of the physics information presented.

How does one get on the list? It seems like there is a variety of people on it. Why did Mr. Martinez start the list, is he a ufologist, astronomer, intersted ameteur, etc? Seems like there are some heavy hitters on the list.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bill Ryan
There are many hypotheses and more data is needed. Few people on Victor's private list are dismissing the claims - there are too many indications that at least the core story is true.

Best, Bill

I recently listened to you on the Jerry Pippin radio show and that is what got me interested in the subject. As you say above, others that are deeply involved in UFOlogy are paying close attention to what is being disclosed. I was wondering since you currently travel back and forth from the States to the UK, have you noticed that you are being more closely watched? Or is it business as usual?

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I will be so happy when this thread is put to rest.
Look at all the attention this person has gotten on this website.
I want to know the truth and I'm running out of patience. Where are the pictures?
Why hasn't there been anymore posts from this unknown person?
He is probably sitting back getting a huge laugh out of all this attention he is getting.
Unreal!

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   

He is probably sitting back getting a huge laugh out of all this attention he is getting.

Or he could be in a world of **** because of 'all this attention he is getting'... especially after George Noory's program, which reaches like 10 million people

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
I will be so happy when this thread is put to rest.
Look at all the attention this person has gotten on this website.
I want to know the truth and I'm running out of patience. Where are the pictures?
Why hasn't there been anymore posts from this unknown person?
Unreal!
I think he is a truly nice man for coming here and dealing with us
. Lets show him the respect he deserves. I'm sure he has other things to do besides constantly holding our hands.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join