It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jgbjgb

Originally posted by Centrist
Just reading the posts on that board, I have a very strong feeling that my earlier icky feeling isn't going away anytime soon. My money's on Dan Burisch being anonymous. And I think we can start making a case our for it.

Well done Centrist / Freenrgy2 - I listened to the first C2C show and must admit Bill Ryan sounds very credible. This answer below from him, I do find a bit over the top: My understanding is that he does not know who "Anonymous plus" are, hence Dr Burisch might be involved ? ?

Originally posted by Freenrgy2

2. Is Dr. Dan Burisch involved with this site?

No, in no way; no connection. Burisch is actually a Serpo critic, so we’re told.

Must say the conversation technique of Dr Burisch "sounds" very funny to me here.

The game continues.....:
:

I imagine that this isn't the first time that he was asked if Burisch was involved, hence the tone in his response.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I imagine that this isn't the first time that he was asked if Burisch was involved, hence the tone in his response.

I'm of the growing opinion that Burisch is definitely not involvede with Serpo. It appears as though Serpo is a competing disclosure process that has Burisch somewhat ired with its proponents... Look here and scroll down to Dan's post on Dec. 15 at 3:29am...

Sorry Aviary, first string has taken the field and won't be stopped by your predictable play pattern!

Remember: YOU ARE NOW STUCK WITH SERPO! Live with it! And...for God's sake, men...stop whining! -- Dan Burisch, Dec. 15, 2005

I have some thoughts on what's going on here, but no time to write them now... more later.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I realize that maybe I'm jumping the gun a bit, its something that has crossed my mind a few times more so since I started following this thread.

If this truly is disclosure how do you think things will pan out over the next 6 months or so! What I mean is, say by mid january, 99% of the people who are following this thread on here and on other forum/sites across the web are convinced that it is genuine no doubhts whatsoever, what happens then? I still think your average man on the street would have a hard time believing it and even the majority of people close to me would probably think I had lost the plot completely If I tried to explain it to them! How long before the 'mass media' caught on? I personally think the implications of disclosure are absolultely massive in all types of ways politically, religiously, financially, socially and probably a few more 'allys' that I haven't thought of.

Anyway just thought I would throw this thought out there help to pass the time seems as it's been a week since we have heard anything from the Serpo site still have my fingers crossed that this is real but definately to early to decide!

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I am VERY suspect of this final disclosure. You post continuously, sometimes daily and then when it comes to the juiciest bit, you leave everyone hanging??? Sounds like some author has decided to have one last bit of fun before he kicks the bucket.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   

It appears as though Serpo is a competing disclosure process that has Burisch somewhat ired with its proponents...

Dan Burisch has been talking disclosure for some time with his story of connections to MJ12, but not many believe him. The only support he has is his so called affidavit, but no govt. documents. And Anon's story doesn't corroborate anything he has said, so yes there will be a sense of competition as to who is right. IMHO, this could be good or bad. Good that maybe Anon would feel pressure to release more info, but on the bad side, it could mean they try to out do the other with the story, and embellish into speculation. Or Anon could provide hard evidence, and ignore him. I guess we will find out. I'll be in the back row, the one with the popcorn.

Keep up the good work everyone.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by articulateka0s
I am VERY suspect of this final disclosure. You post continuously, sometimes daily and then when it comes to the juiciest bit, you leave everyone hanging??? Sounds like some author has decided to have one last bit of fun before he kicks the bucket.

Sometimes I think that this is intentional. Do exactly as you stated, post daily new info and then....wait.

Perhaps this is a small test. Maybe Anon and others are now watching, reading, evaluating our responses. Are we really ready for disclosure? Maybe they're reading the posts in various forums, gleaning our thought processes, our logic, if you will.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I was a beleiver, but i want the pictures by this Friday. If they are not there i will just assume they dont exist and this whole thing is a hoax.

Pfffft!

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged
Thats really great, I already downloaded the commercial free C2C am show on Serpo thanks to Bill Ryan

Also, The next Coast to Coast am show is tomorow night!!
Project SERPO will be discussed!

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Peter Gersten -UFO Secrets- pagenews.info
Former attorney for Citizens Against UFO Secrecy and now publisher of Pag-E-News.com, Peter Gersten will talk about cosmic computers, the winter solstice of 2012, Project Serpo, top secret affidavits and the current state of ufology.

Also, someone should tell Bill Ryan to post on ATS! He seems to have like 2 people replying to his Serpo thread on that crummy site

[edit on 14-12-2005 by Unplugged]

C2C Guest was: Former attorney for Citizens Against UFO Secrecy and now publisher of Pag-E-News.com, Peter Gersten.

He didn't really discuss Serpo that much. The bottom line from this guy is that he really doesn't believe the story mainly because it has Doty's name all over it and he says if this were discussed in court, he has so much on Doty that he could discredit him 100%.

"Once bitten, twice shy?"

I understand his hesitation due to Doty being involved in it, but someone said it best a while back...it all depends on who's bringing this information forward whether people will take it seriously, but it doesn't mean that it isn't true (in some form?)

Example: The "secret government" (or whoever) could take Bill Moore and Bob Lazar and show them everything there is to know about UFO's and aliens now, how everything is true and always has been...but it's not going to matter because no one is going to believe them anymore. It doesn't mean it's not true - it just means they've been "busted" before and anything that comes out of their mouth is now suspect. I feel this could be a possibility with Doty. It's the "boy who cried wolf" idea.

I do find it odd that there hasn't been an update since the first C2C show. As I mentioned, ATS isn't the only forum that's buzzing about this...perhaps they're getting too much attention now? (What did they expect to happen?) Baiting an audience only works when you really have something to disclose, otherwise, if it's all fake, they're going to lose that whole audience that "trusted" them and whatever it is their end goal is (book, movie, game, etc) - no one's going to care out of feeling betrayed.

There needs to be an update soon otherwise, people are going to assume this is all BS and move on. I understand that these people aren't on "geek time" (as mentioned before), but, so far, there have been 10 1/2 postings in one month's time and now.....nothing? Especially since they've already said what they might post next (journal entries and pictures)...so it's not like they're deciding what to put out next.

I just don't understand the delay.......but I'll wait patiently.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
From reading the recent posts over the last two days, I am becoming more skeptical of this story and I'll tell you why.

From what I can gather, this Dan Burisch began his disclosure "project" before Serpo.org. Is it possible that Dan Burisch has some real information/documents regarding EBEs. Now if this Doty is still a disinformation agent, but denying it for obvious reasons gets instructions to disinfo this Burisch story, what better way to do it than to cause confusion by doing a disclosure project of his own.

People will have credibility issues with Burisch as he now looks to be trying to claim the limelight for disclosure, while Doty/Anon is looking more genuine as the disinfo agent retired with a new found conscience, but with his background he also is suspicious.

Neither group or disclosure project looks credible, with both of them becoming embroiled in a tit for tat war of words over who has the right to reveal all first.

As for another question, why disclosure in this manner? My thoughts on this:

Maybe this is the safest way to disclose this kind of Earth shattering info. What better way to avoid mass hysteria than to slowly leak the info into the public domain through the UFO enthusiasts first. The info will seep through the UFOlogist ranks, becoming backed by the more prominent members and respected members of the UFO community.

This makes the scientists in the related fields take notice, like the ones involved in Physics, Astronomy, Biology, etc. Eventually NASA and government agencies will go public, thus when the news is broke, in say, a year or two, people will be like "I knew that". It won't be so much of a shock to a lot of people....we will be used to the IDEA of it.

[edit on 15-12-2005 by celticniall]

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   

The bottom line from this guy is that he really doesn't believe the story mainly because it has Doty's name all over it and he says if this were discussed in court, he has so much on Doty that he could discredit him 100%.

GAH! I'm getting so tired of supposed "Ufologists" saying how they could discredit each other in court, or law this or court that... it's absolutely ridiculous. First, this guy couldn't discredit anyone in court. He's not a lawyer and wouldn't be allowed to speak in open court unless he's a witness or representing himself pro se. If he did do such a foolish thing, then what's the basis for offering "character evidence" against Doty? Not that I have any confidence in this guy, but you can't offer evidence that's not relevant to an issue in the case and has probative value. As well, that evidence cannot be unfairly prejudicial (not just prejudicial -- as that's what all evidence is -- but unfairly prejudicial). For example, in an analysis of his bogus, distorted, and ridiculously bad investigation of Billy Meier, you could NOT offer evidence of Wendell Steven's conviction for child molestation -- it's not relevant to whether Billy Meier is telling the truth and would be unfairly prejudicial to how the jury would view his findings. It's the same thing with Richar Doty -- they think they can discredit him based on evidence that's not relevant to the facts. If his character becomes an issue, then Doty has already lost, since he must produce direct, credible evidence of what his claims are. His "word" is inadmissible hearsay (note, however, that not all "hearsay" is inadmissible -- there are many exceptions to the rule against hearsay).

I suppose it's no secret what I do for living
It just makes me sick that so many Ufologists are more concerned about discrediting each other as a way of proving their case that they're forgetting one, simple thing -- nobody has presented any irrefutable proof of anything. Once someone does, their "character", their pasts, and other garbage will quickly become a distant afterthought.

*rant mode: off*

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I hope you all understand that disclosure is going to happen all at once. Not through some secret leaking of information. Not through a gradual 'well we have a signal'.

Its going to be in your face, ok here is the situation, now we have to deal with it.

Like the attack on the World Trade Center towers, you are going to wake up and think its a normal day just like all the ones before it.

And then over CNN the RED banner will appear and it will say something like President to Address the nation and world leaders at 2pm EST

Followed up by some side stories of astronomers have spotted an "unidentified object" coming towards earth.

And then the President is going to say to the people of the world. We have intercepted a signal from space, look I know you all have a lot of questions and we are going to try our best to answer as many of them as we can. What we know right now is that there is a large unidentified object that appears to be heading towards earth. Now we dont think at this time it is going to collide with earth so we do not believe we are in danger of an impact with the space object. Our scientists have tracked its progress over the last few hours and have seen its speed slow down dramatically, so much that it rules out something like an asteroid or space rock.

At this time I would like to bring up the Secratary of Defense Mr......

And they will go into something about LEO satellites and monitoring stations about the airforce and armed services being on tatical alert. About how national guard convoys are being prepared in case of massive evacuations are needed, how FEMA is organizing and preparing food supplies.

That will be it for the moment, then in like another 2 hours when everyone is captivated to their TV and internet and radio. They will release some information, some reporter somewhere is going to talk to the right person at the right time and ask them about the Goverments prior knowledge. And they are going to say, yes we recovered some Alien debris at Roswell but we dont know where it came from....

People will be caught up in the questions about what is it and whats going to happen, to start pointing fingers saying what did you know, how much do you know, why did you lie to us this whole time. The goverment is going to appear as helpful as possible saying here is what we know, this is what we are seeing, this is what we are hearing.. We as the public are trying to understand just as you at home are. We are trying to decode the signals if we can, we have some pretty smart people trying to do this and have been working around the clock over the last 24 hours.

They will give approximate dimensions of the "object" they will say how long they have tracked it and where it enetered our solar system and what other frequencies that they are receiving signals on. etc

They will not give an estimated place of orbit insertaion above the planet. For fear of the people in that area rioting for no reason. They will just say its too hard to tell as the object seem to be changing course slightly every few minutes. So at this point it would only be a guess.

The rest.. well I dont know how it ends...

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
The rest.. well I dont know how it ends...

Is that the one where the aliens destroy the cities of earth, then Will Smith flys a ship to the mothership and uploads a computer virus and.....

Seriously, I don't think the US government agencies are going to wait till invasion day to disclose what the know. Lets not forget about the other governments of the world. Are there any signs that the Russians or the UK or Brazilian Governments are preparing for disclosure?

Is it just the US that has things to disclose? Are the US being pressured to disclose this way? Does the US speak for the rest of the World on this matter?

[edit on 15-12-2005 by celticniall]

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
hmmm… this is odd. I checked on the 14th (yesterday) timezones? or perhaps I was just de-caffinated *shrugs* but I didn’t notice that-

The Comments page was last updated on:

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 3:01:30 AM

The Home page was last updated on:

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 2:46:58 AM

which I did notice and mentioned in previous post… however the Home page still says the last update for the Comments page was on the 8th …hmmm lazy? de-caffinated? sleep deprived? oversight? odd…

as far as the “slow release of information” goes, and since there’s not a lot else to do right now but speculate, I’m not sure that this would have been my approach to that problem… building a web site, posting stuff every now and then with cliff hangers and soap opera twists…

do the NASA/gov’ment thing… dump thousands and thousands and thousands of pdf files and pictures with names like 175a23qst, R47lbjd2, etc. etc. etc. into a directory with no index page…

it would take the ufo community forever to find it, even longer to wade through alla the stuff and piece the story together and do fact checking…

if would give us the since of discovery and hacking into something “important”… (always feels kinda super secret when you stumble into a directory with no index page, ya know?)

and it would allow us to put the story together ourselves rather than having it spoon fed to us

*shrugs*

duty calls
I gotta go
rock on
twj

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
This Bill Hamilton guy is making me wonder. Not long ago, he divorced himself from Dan Burisch and his whole camp. Then he appears on the C2C broadcast regarding Serpo... the apparent arch-enemy of the Burisch disclosure. Now he write this on the worship-burisch board today...

Think of what you would like see manifest in the
world in 2006 -

PEACE ON EARTH?
DISCLOSURE?
A FREE TRIP TO SERPO?
EVERYONE MAKING APOLOGIES FOR DOUBTING DAN?
A CURE FOR CANCER?
DON GETS HIS DAY IN COURT?
DEX BECOMES THE AMBASSADOR FOR ET?
SKYWATCHER BUILDS HIS SPACESHIP?
KNAPP APOLOGIZES TO DAN AND MARCI BOTH?

I don't know what to make of this... again, more theories, but little time. When I get done analyzing things, I'll post my "theory"... a little later today.

Edit: Here's a link to the forum where these guys are posting.

[edit on 15-12-2005 by Centrist]

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   

This Bill Hamilton guy is making me wonder. Not long ago, he divorced himself from Dan Burisch and his whole camp. Then he appears on the C2C broadcast regarding Serpo... the apparent arch-enemy of the Burisch disclosure. Now he write this on the worship-burisch board today...

Think of what you would like see manifest in the
world in 2006 -

PEACE ON EARTH?
DISCLOSURE?
A FREE TRIP TO SERPO?
EVERYONE MAKING APOLOGIES FOR DOUBTING DAN?
A CURE FOR CANCER?
DON GETS HIS DAY IN COURT?
DEX BECOMES THE AMBASSADOR FOR ET?
SKYWATCHER BUILDS HIS SPACESHIP?
KNAPP APOLOGIZES TO DAN AND MARCI BOTH?

I don't know what to make of this... again, more theories, but little time. When I get done analyzing things, I'll post my "theory"... a little later today.

Edit: Here's a link to the forum where these guys are posting.

Who is Bill Hamilton?

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Bill's a UFO "researcher" (more like forum moderator on steroids) that has attached himself to some "circles" of people who claim to be bringing disclosure to us. He's written a few articles here and there, but to be honest, he's really nobody in the grand scheme. He's done some lecturing on a few topics and, generally, has seemed somewhat reputable in his research. His odd flip-flopping with regard to Burisch has me wondering whether there really is something to Dan's claims or whether Bill is so fooled by the maze of crap being flung that he's not sure of who to believe.

Overall, based solely on seeing his name over the years, I would think him to be a reasonable objective observer in all this. Seeing him tie his wagon to Dan Bursich, therefore, has me confused.

Edit: Here is a link to Bill's bio.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
You know its funny about Doty's response to the choice of website host being a marketing company and his response that he had been doing so work for them for awhile and all the information was already set up there. So it was really a matter of convienence .. I am paraphrasing here, but that is the bulk of the info

IF Sepro (I spelling this incorrectly for a reason.... BTW) content was not made aware to him by "Anon" until around Nov 5th or so. Did he already have the website.org site already registered with this marketing firm ahead of time......

having reserved the name and all before getting any of the details (supposedly) from Anon.

Humm or did Mr. Doty and Clan already have the name and the basic premise of the story basically thought out and then at the right coincidental timing decide to start the "postings"...

If it was just brought to his attention out of the blue by Anon, why did he already have the information for the site already worked out with the marketing company ?

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
the reason this is important is because if this story was not preconcieved ahead of time and in fact " new" information being released by Anon to Doty. Then shouldnt he have responded in the following manner

Question: Mr. Doty why did you choose this marketing research firm to host the website.

Doty: well it was a matter of timing, since I wanted to try and get this information out there as soon as possible. And I was already working with them anyways on another project it just seemed to be an easy choice. I really wanted to jump on getting the domain name etc and found they could do it rather quickly.

To me that would be much less suspect then to say the information has already set up there.... Sounds to me like it was already preplanned and was just waiting for the information to post up

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
to robertfenix:

It was Bill Ryan, not Doty who responded to my questions. Bill Ryan is hosting the site. Information is being passed from Anon to Victor Martinez who then gives the info to Bill Ryan to post. However, the pictures will arrive on an FTP site directly from Anon. Anon was given the address of the server. So, there will be no relay. This should be direct.

Please check the facts first.

[edit on 15-12-2005 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Hey folks, new guy here.
Been following along pretty closely on this thread. Very good debate and discussion. I'll add some insight to some of the earlier posts a little later. For now I wanted to let people know: I've been in shallow corrospondance with Bill Ryan for the last few days, and have recommended he join this board. I just got confirmation (10 minutes ago) that he has joined and will be along shortly. He is a very busy man, so it may be sporatic, but he's eager to answer questions and chit-chat with you all.

Hey Bill, make sure to let your presence be known when you get here!

[edit on 15-12-2005 by Hemetae]

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join