It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Check out Part 5 of these postings and scroll down to SKYWATHCER's first post. Read the next few. Interesting.

I'm not ready to tie this into the Serpo story yet, but anything is possible with the information currently at hand.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Maybe if you read the messages on this board (Dan Burisch is a participant) then things will get even uglier. Apparently, Bill Hamilton was the moderator of the list, then quit two days after Dan's PhD was found? Something about him not liking the direction that disclosure was taking? It had to do with money.

Just reading the posts on that board, I have a very strong feeling that my earlier icky feeling isn't going away anytime soon. My money's on Dan Burisch being anonymous. And I think we can start making a case our for it.

But from this page,

Ron explained to me how he wanted me to participate in this venture and I told him that I wanted nothing to do with it. I will not participate in the degrading of this case into a commercial product which also includes a book deal for Debbie. With this and Ron's connection to it, all credence for this case is lost. The critics who predicted that this was Marci's motivve in the first place will feel vindicated and the Disclosure process, started in other quarters, will roll on without them. For this Marci managed to leave Alan, Sandy, and Winston very upset and in effect, those who had befriended Dan are now asked to take a hike. I will not be a party to this.

Does make you wonder.... by the way, those of you who get confused -- Bill Hamilton is Skywatcher. Does this mean he's carrying on with disclosure with someone other than Dan? I'm really not sure, but I need to find the Dan/Victor connection (the Bill Hamilton Victor connection is more reassuring, but there's something rotten in the State of Denmark... and it ain't all that cheese).

[edit on 13-12-2005 by Centrist]

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
That's the same thing I was linking you to.

Edit: According to those postings, Burisch has signed on to do a movie. A strong possibility is that this all might be movie hype. The same way that The Blair Witch Project was promoted on the internet and gained a large following before it's release. Just a hypothetical though. Nothing concrete to link the Burisch and Serpo; only speculation.

[edit on 12/13/2005 by Obscure]

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Here's a link to the Eaglesdisobey message forum discussion on Project Serpo. Someone here has been reposting the messages from Victor Martinez's list.

I haven't had a chance to fully go through it yet though... lots of things that make you go HMMM.

edit: maybe not a jackpot, but there's a username and password at the end of the Serpo thread on that site which will let you download and listent to the C2C interview. It's an interesting read. Still not clear on whether this is Burisch related or not.

[edit on 13-12-2005 by Centrist]

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Thats really great, I already downloaded the commercial free C2C am show on Serpo thanks to Bill Ryan

Also, The next Coast to Coast am show is tomorow night!!
Project SERPO will be discussed!

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Peter Gersten -UFO Secrets- pagenews.info
Former attorney for Citizens Against UFO Secrecy and now publisher of Pag-E-News.com, Peter Gersten will talk about cosmic computers, the winter solstice of 2012, Project Serpo, top secret affidavits and the current state of ufology.

Also, someone should tell Bill Ryan to post on ATS! He seems to have like 2 people replying to his Serpo thread on that crummy site

[edit on 14-12-2005 by Unplugged]

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Hello

On this page you can see some drawings of ebens : www.astrosciences.info...

[edit on 14/12/2005 by Musclor]

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Firstly, excellent work by the researchers on this thread. I am watching this with quiet optimism. Fascinating...

anyway, did anyone see this website

www.eben.org...

I have no info on this other than it shows recent editing, maybe this is coinciding with serpo.org?

Anyone with some knowledge of web stuff may want to take a closer look at this...could be interesting.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by celticniall
anyway, did anyone see this website

www.eben.org...

Hey, looks like that site's been deleted. Just shows an empty root directory.
Last modified - 14-Dec-2005 06:15

Wonder if they are rebuilding or else the crackdown has begun?

Don't know if this is anything but in September Wikipedia deleted it's Dan Burisch
en.wikipedia.org...:Undelete/Dan_Burisch

There's been a few things dropping out of the net lately that revolve around the Ebens and Serpo.

[edit on 14-12-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Sorry guys "http://www.eben.org/" was the European Business Ethics Network.

Welcome to the European Business Ethics Network. Founded in Brussels in November 1987, EBEN is a not-for-profit association, supported by some of Europe’s leading companies. Our network members include business people, public sector managers, and academics. Our role is to promote values-based and ethical aware management, and to stimulate and facilitate meetings of minds, discussion and debate on common ethical problems and dilemmas.

[edit on 14-12-2005 by helium3]

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Project Serpo will be discussed tonight on Coast to Coast . Just a heads up.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by helium3
Sorry guys "http://www.eben.org/" was the European Business Ethics Network.

Welcome to the European Business Ethics Network. Founded in Brussels in November 1987, EBEN is a not-for-profit association, supported by some of Europe’s leading companies. Our network members include business people, public sector managers, and academics. Our role is to promote values-based and ethical aware management, and to stimulate and facilitate meetings of minds, discussion and debate on common ethical problems and dilemmas.

[edit on 14-12-2005 by helium3]

no, you mean this website: www.ebenuk.org...

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Musclor
Hello

On this page you can see some drawings of ebens : www.astrosciences.info...

[edit on 14/12/2005 by Musclor]

Good Find!

Re the C2C show tonight. Does anyone else see this whole ordeal snowballing. The Serpo site was on C2C not to long ago.

And yes... the Eben.org site dissappearing is kinda sketchy

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by noise
And yes... the Eben.org site dissappearing is kinda sketchy

Undoubtedly, they've been overwhelmed by the traffic of thousands of ATSers looking into this story

They're scratching their heads, thinking, "Why is everyone interested in European business ethics all of a sudden?"

eben.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">From the Wayback Machine

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Regarding the eben.org site....there is a link to it from ebenuk.org, so we can forget that angle.

Thanks helium for straightening that out.

Just listened to the coast to coast show, and it was very interesting to say the least. My first thoughts are to be very careful with how to take this "story". This Ryan guy comes across as genuine, but I have to say that this Richard Doty guy just didn't come across as genuine to me. This is just my feeling I get...(I am no expert)

He never gave up any info that we hadn't heard before, and one would think that being a disinfo agent, he would have clearance to see what information he was attempting to discredit.

As for the serpo.org site and the postings...well I am not too bothered that the physics don't add up, nor am I concerned at the inconsistencies. I would expect these from a genuine slow release of second hand accounts.

I am not going to dismiss this yet, but I will keep an open mind, and be patient.

I wait in anticipation for the next chapter and photos.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
It's getting hard to sort out what's going on with this thing. As you can read in my posts from last night, i've located the "haunts" of Dan Burisch and a number of people on Victor Martinez' lists. Apparently, there's a lot of infighting going on as to what's going on. I'll post this message from Don Deppeller to Victor's list which was posted this morning.

Sorry for the length, but it seems to be very relevant to what's going on with Serpo. I'll post my commentary on this later. I've got some emails out to various people and want to get a general sense of what's going on from some people who are actually on the list before I try and decipher whether Burisch is making a stink because he's been left out of disclosure... And also, there's the "tau" treaty that Don suggests requires disclosure. Personally, I think this is a lot of hogwash and posturing for people do casual research (*looks around innocently*) but we'll see.... enjoy the read, even if it's just more fiction...

Dear Victor and list;

Since being added to this list and watching the Serpo effort grow over the past number of weeks, I’ve had occasion to make an inquiry from one man who at least has gone on the record regarding a truthful Disclosure. That man, whom you scoff at, has advised me that the Serpo story is disinformation being put out by the ‘Aviary’ and their cadre of adherents in the DIA. Now, you may well ask, as anyone who’s interested in the subject should, why would I take his word for it? Which is precisely why I’m writing this to you now.

The man I’m referring to is Dr Dan Burisch, and I know that both you and the folks on this list are acutely aware of who he is, often scattering to the four winds whenever his name is mentioned. Why? I often ask myself these days that same question. Why is it that you seize upon the offerings of a man who insists on remaining “anonymous”, with little serious questioning, while remaining mutely silent when someone at the very heart of the most classified projects goes on the record publicly and even swears an oath to it? You and many others on this list should be ashamed of yourselves for your silence when such an historic document that is part of the PUBLIC RECORD is put forth; are the implications that enormous and unsettling that you can’t seem to grasp them? Yet you hungrily devour some tinsel-town-type narrative that may tend to fit your preconceptions.

Don’t get me wrong; there are many on this list who are authors of the highest caliber, whose books were and still are formative to beginners in this subject. I respect you (you know who you are) for your past work, yet I still stand and call you on the rank hypocrisy and vanity as you awkwardly try to ignore the General Affidavit of Dr Burisch of April 13th, 2005. Is it because you yourselves can’t make any profit off of it? Are you afraid that if it gets tested, your pet theories of how Disclosure should work might get flushed away in the blink of any eye? Are you afraid that the information contained within it is blatant disinformation of the highest order itself? (In which case, all the more reason to challenge it!) Can any of you compare and contrast this document with any similar ‘disclosure’ document? Right. I didn’t think so. (No, I’m not talking about janitors and security personnel who ‘saw lights’ or ‘strange bodies in tanks’ or any of a host of blurry eyewitness accounts that only attest to peripheral material facts. Bob Lazar is an exception, as he was also tapped, but he went off half-cocked and so we had to wait another decade before things started to ‘leak’ again, to the best of my knowledge.) The truth is, and the majority of you know it, that the "Tau 9 Treaty Conference for the Preservation of Humanity" is too stunning a concept to address rationally without testing the source of the information. SO; what’s holding you back? Why not a call to have this Affidavit (which is a subsequent document to an original Form 255/Form 256 drawn up for the Federal Court of Canada) tested? Go on, I dare ya. I double-dare ya. In fact, I even TRIPLE-dare ya. Don’t believe it? It’s true until tested; no-one else can go on the record to disprove it, and in fact 2 former members of MJ-12 will also go on the record to attest to its validity, sobriety and authenticity.

Victor, you make the kind of accusations that bring smiles of snickering approval from those in the black-ops world that don’t really WANT ‘Disclosure’, but have to suffer it as it’s called for in the Tau 9. It’s true that certain buzzwords like “Illuminati” have a pejorative connotation, but you continue to reinforce that same ridicule factor by not accepting the premise that there might be some truth to the existence of it. Yes, there IS an MJ-12, or Majestic 12. Didn’t Stan Friedman prove that, at least in the historical sense? Any solid proof since then that the organization didn’t continue on? We’re not talking about a Scout troop here; why wouldn’t it? The “Illuminati” is to the Europeans what the masonic Majestic is to the US; wouldn’t it be perfectly reasonable to expect that there are indeed secret societies that like to get together and exchange secret handshakes and odd little rituals as they share secrets not acceptable for public consumption? These people do run the planet, after all. “Eyes Wide Shut” had a basis in fact, not just legend. And C**** the J-rod; are you afraid of the massive amount of documentation that will thoroughly vet the existence of these zetan ‘guests’ of the ‘secret gov’t’ soon? Would it also generate even more pronounced cases of cognitive dissonance as the real truth begins to surface? That’s precisely why there ARE safety-valve disinfo projects; if you can’t handle the truth, we have a nice little weather-balloon program for you to sink your teeth into. SERPO is one such outlet, as will be spelled out in excruciating detail in the coming months. I’m advising you of this now so that you have an opportunity to do some real soul searching so as not to be caught unawares and backing the wrong horse come 2006.

Again, I don’t want to sound too flippant, since I know the boys in the DIA won’t take too kindly to having their little parade rained upon. I’m also not going to get into the same gutter as I witness constantly on this list, with co-authors Messrs. Collins and Doty accusing each other of misleading (I noted Mr. Doty was quite careful in his Coast2Coast answers; when Serpo is finally exposed he can truthfully say he ‘didn’t trust it originally, and only when his sources confirmed it’ did he tend to get on that bandwagon), with people calling each other idiots and frauds (boy I can just imagine the torrent of invective you’ll have for me following this), and the whole thing turning into a huge cacophony that is often used to excuse the pooh-bahs of ufoology from a careful review of the Burisch material. Many of you have made good contributions in the past; now is the time to start to recognize that the paradigm of Disclosure isn’t what you’ve all been thinking. The time is growing short and the call is NOT for more conferences and seminars, but careful and delicate but certain legal and political action that puts the issue into the courts and drags the craven cowards of the Congress and Parliaments into the light to deal with the urgency. It’s no coincidence that disinfo (and info) releases are ramping up. The weather changes and the seismographs tell all of you daily.

Enough said by me. If I hurt anyone’s feelings, I apologize. It hurts me when I think of how much the lot of you could be doing by working together instead of at cross-purposes with this constant oneupsmanship. Take a look at Dan’s General Affidavit of April 13th, 2005: (www.danburisch.info... ) and then come back and tell me it’s a fraud. Go ahead. I dare ya.

Regards,
Don Deppeller

edit: Don's post was made at 9:14 am, today (12/14/05).

[edit on 14-12-2005 by Centrist]

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
So when is the right time for me to tell some people " I TOLD YOU SO".

If I did not believe it what I said I would not say it. If I had an ounce of concern that what " I believe" is the truth was wrong then I would not say it.

I called this for exactly what it is. And I think Centrist has it right on the money Anon is Dan Burish or Dr Cadin or whatever his name was to begin with. And he is mad because he got left out of Mr. Doty's book/movie deal. And so in an effort to get some sort of fame or exposure they have concocted this "story".

The Doty clan is playing both sides, Maybe Doty is Anon and Dan B is someone else. Either way you have a case of double crossing back door deals and intentional misrepresentation and distortation of the facts so wild that unless you were there, you have no idea who is holding the "truth" cards.

Doty is leaking information (bogus) to someone who is giving it to Dan B second hand and Dan is running with it, while Doty is laughing about it.

In the end Dan B will lose more credibility as the "Story" unfolds and then gets hit with some criticial document that says "he lets leak this bogus account of Sepro to Dan and see what hole he digs for himself".

But thats okay, you go ahead and keeping popping their site 40 times a day looking for that "update" to the story.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
For me personally I might wait until January 6th and then look over the website.

just a word of thought, if someone copied the entire Sepro website verbatim, you might be interested to see that some older information has been changed in minute amounts to agree with later information in the website that was added later. This gives you a clue that this is an "active" story that is evolving and morphing, they might be small changes that will be hard to pick up but will allow the end to tie nicely together without these minor contradictions in the way.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Doty is leaking information (bogus) to someone who is giving it to Dan B second hand and Dan is running with it, while Doty is laughing about it.

I think it's much deeper and more twisted than that. I suspect that regardless of whether there is any truth to Burisch's story, Doty is mounting an atypically visible disinformation campaign against him. Why? Because Doty is still a disinformation agent and he knows that if you only use disinformation against 'real' information, then people will eventually be able to sort out what was real and what was fake.

I totally expect to find out that the Project Serpo disclosure is a hastily engineered disinformation campaign to throw everyone off the trail of knowing what may or may not be true. In other words, compounding lies with lies and verifying them with more lies. After all that, will there be any credibility for serious UFO investigation? I suspect not.

I strongly encourage everyone here to take the position that both Burisch and Serpo are hoaxes and/or disinformation until credible, irrefutable proof is presented.

Until then, the best strategy is to continue investigating to see what else can be uncovered -- and, most importantly, whether any nuggets of truth are being buried within the mounds of horse sh*t that are abounding.

Early in this thread, I said I'd be watching this thing unfold with hip-boots on. I've updated my alert level and am donning my anti-crap smock and face shield.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
the only nuggets of truth that I can see so far is that there is really a project Sepro. Thanks to your contact at the NSA. But this story is not about the real top secret project.

And

There really is a training progran to deal with interaction and response to possible "Alien" contact.

Other then that, everything else is just fiction.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Home page last modified on:

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 2:46:58 AM

I’m guessing it’s the Consistencies link at the bottom of the page (now it says Last update: December 10 (used to say Dec. 8) while the one at the top of the page still says December 12 *shrugs*)

The Contact page was last modified on:

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 8:43:50 PM

It now contains the block of meta tag keywords…

The other pages have not been modified since I last checked…

I’m not keeping a log of this, just what I post here on ATS… I do find the times interesting though, either there are multiple web masters or they guy keeps some pretty funky hours.

hmmm, and now it’s starting to look even more phooey… wonder if we’ll ever get to see the oh so cool pictures *laughs*

rock on
twj

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join