It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 167
<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
80% true, 20% false??!!

What nonsence!

Thats a handy little line to trot out when the story is exposed as false.

Its good to have an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out.

Is this the curetes egg? Good in parts, but we have to swallow the whole lot?
The excuses are getting more and more pathetic, is it an attempt to keep the hoax alive to sell speaking engagements and books?

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Bill,

Have you been in contact with Rick Doty at all since the Coast to Coast AM show and if so, what are his views on this. Seems he would have alot of insight here.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by No1Uno
I'm sorry to quote so much but........... Mr. Ryan has never addressed this and IT IS VERY IMPORTANT. Even though you see that I'm new, I've been following this for a long time. Please respond Mr. Ryan with the TRUTH.

We want the TRUTH about the who - specifically - is helping you with this.

Hi, No1Uno –

Many thanks. I can understand the question. But I have to honor the wishes of the folks I'm working with. I couldn't and wouldn't disclose any details without consent. I'm sure you wouldn't either!

As you've been around this thread for a while you'll remember that it's been discussed that it's (rightly) unethical to name names without their okay to do so. It's also a surefire way to lose (a) friends and (b) valuable research associates, and (seeing as we were talking metaphysics a short while ago
) guarantee that someone'll do the same to you one day!

As I explained to Valhall, this is also being explored intensively in small groups elsewhere, including among those on Victor's list – where it all started, of course. Some of those people read ATS too, very carefully.

In fact, there are people everywhere who are working on this, in different ways and different combinations. This forum is just one place where ideas are exchanged – though I think it's a very important one and is an example to others to follow (the last 24 hours notwithstanding!)

Best, Bill

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
If I remember correctly, Anon pointed out that Rick knew much more than he was letting on. I have read Exempt from Diclosure and can't shake the feeling that he could really shed some light on Serpo if pressed hard enough.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bill Ryan

Originally posted by Jedi_Master
[Bill...let me restate the question...

Can you comunicate back and forth ?

Hi, Jedi_Master –

Many thanks, and apologies for having missed that.

No, I can't. I'd like to sit down with him, buy him a beer, and find out what's really going on!

Best, Bill

OK Bill...that's a shame because we could answer quite a few questions that way...

BTW I', going to buy you a cyber drink ( I'm not buying anon a drink, I think he/she/them are playing both you, and us like a fiddle )...

And here it is...

BTW2 get some sleep...

[edit on 30-1-2006 by Jedi_Master]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SINGULAR
If I remember correctly, Anon pointed out that Rick knew much more than he was letting on. I have read Exempt from Diclosure and can't shake the feeling that he could really shed some light on Serpo if pressed hard enough.

Hi, Singular –

Rick Doty's views are being published in an article he's written for the February UFO Magazine. He confirms Anon's account of the Roswell crash and tells a fascinating anecdote about a personal meeting at a private event he had with a retired officer (whom he names) who told him an abbreviated version of the Serpo story. That was over ten years ago. He also expresses doubts about whether women would have gone on the trip.

Victor has also written a piece for the same edition, and I've been asked to "top and tail" a summary account which has been prepared by the editor, culled from the website (though he has his work cut out!)

Best, Bill

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Waffle's theory on Eben communication.

The Anime hit ghost in the shell, is a spy thriller but, deals with quite alot of philosophical points about life in general.Well, first I found a good explanation at wikipedia en.wikipedia.org...:_Stand_Alone_Complex#Technology
this says some about. "cyberbrains" and what I think could be a plausible..though hard to prove equation on just how the ebens seem "telepathic."

as, you can see with the pic, below that this goes into great detail about how this technology could be possible. and it is my opinion...that if real. if beings could travel the cosmos and clone. by, no means is their a limit on how far their technology is..and merging technology with biology would be in my mind "neccessity.

quotes from 308 speculating about how ebe2's intuition.

When we awoke, Ebe2 was there, outside our hut. I opened the door and she was waiting. Why? How did she know we were awake?

Then we hear English. We turn around and find Ebe2 standing there. Where did she come from?

here 308 seems to have figured it out.

she always seems to be near. Now we understand why, she is monitoring us by the devices we are wearing on our belts.

this is ebe2 activating a television from the chow hall showing maps to corta...seemingly to magically show just what she was looking for.

She walks me to a television, at least it looks like one. It is positioned in the corner of the building. It is set up like some type of command station. She places her finger on the glass and something appears. The universe? Star systems.

Now, for me this is all speculation..but, seeing implants talked about from most abduction cases. how advanced the technology is.

the question I ask now. Is it plausible for the ebens to have augmented their brains to communicate via networks and or assist them in anyway?
and could this be the "magic" behind their ships and so forth?

[edit on 30-1-2006 by waffleprime]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I'm going to buy you a cyber drink

BTW2 get some sleep...

Hey, thanks, Jedi – I needed that!!

I'm off to bed now. I'll gingerly log on tomorrow to find that another 50 pages have been posted...

Cheers, Bill

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Ghost Rioter

Also why do I get the feeling I'm proof reading a script and making corrections ?

Perhaps because you are.

I'm getting the same vibe off all this, partly because I'm pretty sure this has already been done in a similar way before, though I can't remember where (if anyone remembers where, by all means help jog my memory).

If this is the case (and it has not been established that it is), then one important question is whether Bill Ryan is in on it or destined to become the next Pierre Salinger.

Of course, I'm simply speculating and don't know, but I remain curious regarding just how all this will play out.

In the meantime, the ATS lobby is doing a banner business selling refreshments.

Ya Majic...my thoughts as well, but at this point I don't think Bill is a part of it ( unless you have some info you could post, or U2U me to the opposite )...

Untill I get further info I'm going to remain on the skeptic side and not shoot the messenger...

What refreshments are the lobby selling? I might but a few

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I've been reviewing the Zapruder film and I am now positive that EBE2 was on the grassy knoll.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Getting The Message

Ya Majic...my thoughts as well, but at this point I don't think Bill is a part of it ( unless you have some info you could post, or U2U me to the opposite )...

Untill I get further info I'm going to remain on the skeptic side and not shoot the messenger...

Same here. I reserve the right to speculate openly about all this, but think it would be extremely poor form to take personal potshots at Bill Ryan, regardless of what my opinion may be about the topic.

Here on ATS I have been taught the art of discussion through the examples of my fellow members, and a major Naughty No-No is insulting one another, regardless of our opinions.

Those opinions, however, are always fair game, and as far as I'm concerned, brutal honesty is better than gentle deception. That goes for my opinions as well as everyone else's.

Nothing I have read establishes that Bill Ryan is intentionally being deceptive or violating the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use in any way.

I respect the difficulty of his position, want to encourage him to continue to share his findings and opinions with us and ask that my fellow ATSers do likewise.

I think it benefits all of us to do so.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I wonder if Victor Martinez is the same "Victor" who is alleged to have smuggled the alien interview video out of Area 51???

Any thoughts on this possibility?????

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
I've been reviewing the Zapruder film and I am now positive that EBE2 was on the grassy knoll.

OMG...you just caused me to spit beer on my keyboard

Hmmm...didn't JFK approve of this EBE transaction ?

Hmmm...could that be why he was shot ?

Inquring minds want to know...

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Yeah,
We've had so much bloodbath/drama today we haven't been able to spend time making fun of Team Leader's budding relationship with EBE2.

For some reason I keep thinking of her as looking like a gray version of 'Smurfett'.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SINGULAR
No one, in their right mind, knowing that they would be discredited for life when found out, would go on a nationally syndicated radio talk show like Coast to Coast AM among others and open himself up like he did if he was not telling the truth. He would have known it would not last forever and he would eventually be found out.

I must respectfully disagree with your statement concerning someone going on C2C and worrying about their reputation or being discredited for life. C2C promotes individuals who have already been discredited. Case in point, Sean David Morton, a proven fraud and even done so by a court of law.

Yet George Norry was sent/told/given links to all the information concerning the court case and all the other information showing how SDM had falsified his resume and stated endless untruths about himself.

Many people wondered why SDM was on C2C, everyone soon found out, George Noory was doing a pay per view special on TV and guess who one of his big name guests was? Sean David Morton.

You can read the whole story of how someone named Royce Myers did something that is much needed in so many cases of these type hoaxers, he picked up the phone and went to work.

www.ufowatchdog.com...

I think Bill Ryan is in a tough situation, I firmly believe he is just trying to make public information that he honestly cannot verify as fact, yet he takes the time to bring it forth to be looked into by everyone who can and will, thanks Bill and hang in there.

And thanks to everyone on this forum for doing the research into every angle possible on this topic, what a great read and many lessons learned by all.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
But...

To be serious, I wonder if Bill has specific orders to not release any more posts from Anon until we've come to accept the 'shocking' revelation that Ebens make weird clones and hybrids. It feels like each step of this process has only occured once we have completely discussed or accepted the previous stage of the story. If so, maybe Anon won't release more info (or Bill won't release more of Anon's info) until we actually talk about our feelings regarding the possibility of human-eben clones or hybrids?

Well, Ok... let's talk about it. Was it unethical to use 308's body without permission? Yes. Was it unethical to create a clone/hybrid of a sentient being? Yes... I think that amounts to using a living creature as a material good. Do I think that most people will be upset with that? Well... I think that most religious people will be upset (in fact, I think that you can predict their reaction based on their opinion of stem cell research or abortion) by such a revelation... but I think the average person around the globe would just go about their daily lives.

Now... would I be upset if my genetic material was used to create a hybrid? Well... I'd be upset if it was a straight-forward cloning/gene splicing thing... but I guess a 'natural' creation of a hybrid would be ok... IF permission was giving and the issue of rights was dealt with...

..and that probably gets us to the big shoe that has yet to be dropped: The Ebens probably did more experiments without asking anyone about their rights. Hhmnn... that will make americans (and everyone else) mad. This wouldn't be a problem for the government UNLESS the US was also allied with the aliens, as the situation would be one where a us ally ignored the rights of americans.

So... my guess is that the gov -- if it really is involved in this -- wants us to accept what I just talked about above before it can reveal the whole story to the public. WE, in other words, have to accept the reality of human-alien hybrids before we're told the whole story... and we probably have to be willing to live/work with them.

Am I right, Anonymous?

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
the guy with the slowed down voice from alien interview fame. i seem to remember early in this saga somebody mentioned an "old"serpo story that had done the rounds before and had been debunked? anyone know where we could find that story for purpose of comparison.? 3 cheers and a jolly good british rodgering to all those who doubted bill ryan. he'll see you all get a damn good thrashing , what for,what ho,toodle pip, tally ho and sally forth regardless.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I'm just wondering if when a thread gets to the point that the posters are postulating about the impromptu rigging of menstrual products on an alien planet does that mean we've turned a corner?

And if so, exactly what corner have we turned?

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   

So... my guess is that the gov -- if it really is involved in this -- wants us to accept what I just talked about above before it can reveal the whole story to the public. WE, in other words, have to accept the reality of human-alien hybrids before we're told the whole story... and we probably have to be willing to live/work with them.

Am I right, Anonymous?

Ding Ding Ding.............. I believe you are more right than you can imagine!

I also believe Bill Ryan is being honest with us. I believe that Anon A or Anon 1 is someone very, very deep within government that got spooked by all of this attention. I think Anon B or Anon 2 is a poser.

IMHO, of course.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
HELLO ONLYINMYDREAMS-

Here’s the thing…

I realize I have but a tiny voice in this very large, loud & inharmonious choir. My observation of the 13 man crew was posted here a couple of days ago – submitting an expansion (and indicating credit) of your original findings. I also offered a possible explanation of the discrepancy at this post.

To follow a metaphor, earlier today I likened the Serpo saga to a courtroom drama. After reviewing the forum events that transpired later in the day, I, like you, was amazed by the majority hoax “verdict”. Chapman, the prosecution’s key witness, took the stand with complete invisibility, as if he had a paper-bag over his head like the un-known comic (yet I didn’t find him very funny). It was his perjurous statements that were believed by most. Yet, whenever Bill Ryan, the key witness for the defense, takes the stand, he strips to his undies for the world to see! (Not that I want to create a visual here). The point is, Mr. Ryan has exposed more of his background than is probably necessary and yet many forum members seem more willing to accept the testimony from the “unknown comics” of cyberspace.

It is my hope, with the Chapman distraction behind us, we (ATS members) will return our focus to the kind of thoughtful analysis that you and a handful of other forum members have displayed. Keep up the good work!

new topics

top topics

<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join