It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamian
I bet they.ve been working franticly trying to produce some photo's, i cant wait to see what they come up with,

even more puzzling was mr ryans avoidence of valhallas ligit question - even whilst he was online....
This thread is no longer chewing the fat on re-occuring discussion - so some progress atleast.
The pictures arnt going to be world changing eather, they will probably not be genuine. Doesnt matter how the info is released, if it is offworld, then religeon will still have an opinion - today - a thousand years from now, so whats the wait about??

Theres too many guys shunting info around, as i said at the begining - send it to george knap - he stood by lazar didnt he? im sure hed stand by this info if it was given in its entirity.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shawnna

So... my guess is that the gov -- if it really is involved in this -- wants us to accept what I just talked about above before it can reveal the whole story to the public. WE, in other words, have to accept the reality of human-alien hybrids before we're told the whole story... and we probably have to be willing to live/work with them.

Am I right, Anonymous?

Ding Ding Ding.............. I believe you are more right than you can imagine!

I also believe Bill Ryan is being honest with us. I believe that Anon A or Anon 1 is someone very, very deep within government that got spooked by all of this attention. I think Anon B or Anon 2 is a poser.

IMHO, of course.

Shawna, is it my imagination or what that it seems you have defended Bill Ryan right to the very last?
Earlier in the posts didn't you meet Bill Ryan for lunch one day or am I wrong?

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
ATS ADMIN UPDATE
There are several good reasons to temporarily close this thread to replies until we receive more substantial information such as the long promised photographs.

Wild speculation is usually without proof isn't it? We have proof Bill is a member of Ron's Org. We have proof that CoS hates him and he is on their list of enemies. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to connect the dots....

-rdube02

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by rdube02
I don't know about you, but I have a lot of respect for Bill, and don't like the idea of an evil group of people trying to harm him in any way.

I don't like the idea of any group trying to do harm to another person. it's called bullying and I'm not for it in any scenario.

that said, I don't think this is some scientology plot to "harm" bill.

if it is, who gets hurt? scientology looks pretty damned evil and the whole "we came from alien souls in a volcano" story gets even more comical.

Bill, gains fame and sympathy.

nope, this isn't an evil plot against Bill.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Lock it. Until more data surfaces, lock it. There are people working on a summary of this thread and locking it for awhile will benefit them as well.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   

my lord, is it not the case that the sort of evidence based 'speculation' initiated 'chapman' to fall on his sword yesterday?

please, let's keep things out in the open, the worst you could do is drive things underground right now.

as rbudey says, there is evidence to this 'speculation', not rumour.

[edit on 31-1-2006 by lucianarchy]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by rdube02Wild speculation is usually without proof isn't it? We have proof Bill is a member of Ron's Org. We have proof that CoS hates him and he is on their list of enemies. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to connect the dots....

it takes a leap of faith and an incredible imagination.

do you think the CoS goes after everyone on that list?
do you think the CoS is going to take a relatively unknown dude (no offense bill) and turn him into a semi-celebrity in an inner-circle of ufo believers all in an effort to somehow harm him?

they are too busy dealing with that kook Cruise to worry about some brit who doesn't believe what they believe.

damn, now they're going to put me on their enemy list.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
do you think the CoS is going to take a relatively unknown dude (no offense bill) and turn him into a semi-celebrity in an inner-circle of ufo believers all in an effort to somehow harm him?

No...do some research Crakeur. In Ron's Org and in Scientology, Bill certainly is NOT a "relatively unknown" dude.

-rdube02

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
craker,

you really, really need to do some proper research into the cos.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

No...do some research Crakeur. In Ron's Org and in Scientology, Bill certainly is NOT a "relatively unknown" dude.

-rdube02

indeed, this is why the ommision of being "open and honest" about bill's past and current situation regarding the hubbard philosophy / organisation is by its very nature - a significant flaw for such a 'messenger'.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   

-rdube02

I was referring to the rest of the world. They have turned Bill into a mild celebrity of sorts. If they are trying to hurt him, they are doing an awful job of it. He's been all over the place with this serpo thing. It's certainly not doing him any harm.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucianarchy
my lord, is it not the case that the sort of evidence based 'speculation' initiated 'chapman' to fall on his sword yesterday?

Chapman hoaxed his involvement.

He is in no-way involved with the Serpo issue, real or hoax. This has been confirmed.

His accounts were banned.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch
I was thinking.. If Serpo.org is real - How come the NSA or similar hasnt shut it down?

That is EXACTLY what I was trying to convey many times. Serpo.org is BS. If it was for real, it would have been shut down a long time ago and the 4 folks running would 'disappear' or be in military prison, period. Sharing actual state secrets over the internet...well, imagine the sentences you'd receive for leaking such information if you were an 'insider' of the government.
This is why I am of the thought that this is just a huge hole in the entire story. And consider the fact that "Anonymous" was sending or receiving this information by phone call. And I can say that passing secrets over phone calls is..incredibly stupid and dangerous.
....Phone taps, anyone? Hello?
NSA has the capacity to do this...Project Echelon..Hello?
Would you, in the position of an infiltrator, make phone calls out of a secret vault or office, reading off from papers?
If they know information you're passing around is not real, they would'nt come after you. However, trying to use a fictional story as a 'trojan horse' to sneak a real story out..that could still warrant attention from others.
Regardless of that, disinfo agents do have to do anything about it and the 'powers to be' will silence the source(s) asap.
Here's my take...if top secret/classified papers such as SERPO really existed, they would be locked up far underground for security reasons.
It's all in common sense.

-Sanctum

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Please lock this thread. Do we really have to drag Bill's personal business over the coals again and again. And to what point. This thread has gotten extremely large and posts regarding these issues should cease. At least in here.

If someone wants to start a new thread about Bill's personal business, CoS, or Ron's Org, they can. Don't expect much traffic though!

[edit on 1/31/2006 by Jeddyhi]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Mr. Ryan,

Please do the UFO community a favor. Tell Anon everyone is tired of of riding the carousel. We want proof and we want it now. Make with the photos or stop with this so called "disclosure"....Or at least tell us when the book's coming out.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sanctum1972

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch
I was thinking.. If Serpo.org is real - How come the NSA or similar hasnt shut it down?

That is EXACTLY what I was trying to convey many times. Serpo.org is BS. If it was for real, it would have been shut down a long time ago and the 4 folks running would 'disappear' or be in military prison, period. Sharing actual state secrets over the internet...

not that I think it is real but it should be pointed out that, according to the site and anon and bill and victor ...

it is a sanctioned disclosure of sorts.

so, no gov't office will shut it down. they are releasing the info.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   

He is in no-way involved with the Serpo issue, real or hoax. This has been confirmed.

i know, and the reason he fell is because the bill ryan/cos/ron's.org corelation was demonstrated. he thought the game was up there and then, and being as stupid as he was, promptly jumped ship. just go back and read the post where he first puts his hands up. (hint: it is a response from chapman to my post re the cos/ron's.org/billryan link )

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   

i know, and the reason he fell is because the bill ryan/cos/ron's.org corelation was demonstrated. he thought the game was up there and then, and being as stupid as he was, promptly jumped ship. just go back and read the post where he first puts his hands up.

Yes - the great research done on this thread made him jump ship and expose himself. I'm sure the same will be accomplished with the proof or dis-proof of Serpo. It just might take a little longer...

-rdube02

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
SO,

It would not be my wish to see this thread locked. There is some good thoughts here. But the side issues keep popping up that lead nowhere. Often those add nothing to the the thread.

My guess is we have come to the point where this thread should be split into several.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   

i know, and the reason he fell is because the bill ryan/cos/ron's.org corelation was demonstrated. he thought the game was up there and then....

Which is why everyone started screaming hoax... myself included. However, it's possible that Chapman just used that opportune moment to make Bill look bad. For all we know, Chap could be a "scientology hitman".

I'm going out on a bit of a limb, but for the moment I'll continue to give B. Ryan the benefit of the doubt. There isn't enough damning evidence on him at this point.

new topics

top topics

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join