It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 164
29
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawnna
Hi Bill. Good to see you back online.

And I have to disagree with this statement. As I understand it, Ron's Org has the exact same fundamental beliefs the original CoS does/did. Alien hybrids and all of that.

So comparing yourself to a Buddhist Lama, Catholic priest or Aikido Master is not a good analogy.

Hi, Shawnna (good to hear from you too) –

But what are you talking about?? This is absolutely untrue. What has someone said in the last pages? What does "Alien hybrids and all of that" refer to?

Bill Robertson, the founder of the Ron's Orgs, gave a lecture on UFOs in Paris in 1990 (I was there) in which he basically reported what was at that time being widely discussed about the Dulce base material – Bennewitz, Lear, Cooper et al. If that's what you mean, as best as I can recall it was no more than might have been heard at any UFO convention.

(I'm having a kind of Kafkaesque experience here!)

Best, Bill




posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Hey everyone, unfortunatly i dont have the years to read the past 168-ish pages. So i am going to ask a couple of questions here, again sorry if this is a repeat, but:

Is there any official documents relating to this, i dont mean transcribed ones, i am after a .pdf or .jpg of the origanal documents?

If so could you please post a link to them here, or point me in the right direction?

Thank you in advance.



posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Bill,

While we appreciate your attempts to sooth the doubters, it is my understanding you are just the messenger. So keep up the great effort. We will watch and wait for the proof, which of course may never come, but it is a fascinating process to watch except for those who do not account for the seriousness of this story as something to be possible.

For the unbelievers in the list, I have this advice: several years ago when I first began to listen to Coast to Coast with Art and Hoagland and visited Enterprise Mission website, I was astonished at the stuff I was hearing and seeing. I found myself immersed in the images MGS (Mars Global Surveyor) was sending and I began seeing pyramids and artifacts everywhere in the Mars imagery. I began posting stuff on Rense.com and to my amazement, I began to develop a following of other believers who believed as I did that the images were of Cities and buildings (I am not referring to Hoagland’s Cydonia, but other images from Mars).

It all came tumbling down when some new and really detailed 1 meter/pixel images showed up with everything just dunes and formations in the sand in the exact area I was writing about, and I felt, well, like an idiot. Receiving emails from dads who had been vehemently confronted by their kids at dinner whom had said that Martians were real. After that I began to apply a deeper level of process and critical evaluation to all this stuff. It is easy to debunk—99% is phony. The truth is you can go look at any of these claimed artifact images and with other pictures of the same thing or better resolution filtering they often can be disproved. But every once in a while, something shows up and keeps you hooked and you drop back in line watching, listening because it has to be real.

To this day, I believe some is real and most is not. The same is true with Serpo. And we do not have proof either way and should allow it to flow out until we do because all the rest is just noise.

The passing of information not proved as possibly true is a commercial industry that we all love to watch and participate in, but it comes with a label that says “buyer beware all warranties null and void”. This website depends on it, and that’s ok.

The basic rule may be that you want to believe, but don’t. Enjoy, participate but require proof before you sign on. Treat it as science fiction until it is proven science fact. It works better that way. Have fun with it. The kick-ass thrill is learning to separate the disinformation (also known as misinformation intended to deter your analysis into total disbelief on your part) from truth. As I said, all this stuff has a grain of truth somewhere, otherwise it would not be so intently scrutinized by the debunkers. Trust no one. Verify everything.



posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bill Ryanhe basically reported what was at that time being widely discussed about the Dulce base material


bill...you do know that it is RUMORED that dulce is where a lot of the gentic cloning of alien/human hybrids takes place. maybe thats where people are making the connection with Ron's Org and hybrids...

just thought i'd throw that out there.



posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Scientology's underlying system is one of mind control. So is Ron's Org. Do your research about Scientology, Ron's Org, Freezone, etc.

You'll see that the only thing that separates Scientology from Ron's Org and Freezone is who is in charge of each. Other than that, the techniques used and the underlying theology are identical.

And the underlying theology involves EBE and human hybrids.

I do believe there is a connection. I would never dream of attacking anyone for their faith. But, given the Serpo story, and what I believe is Bill's involvement with Ron's Org - there is definitely a connection that needs to be vetted.

At the very least Bill should have been up front about his Ron's Org involvement - given the obvious link.

IMHO - of course.



posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bill Ryan
Bill Robertson, the founder of the Ron's Orgs, gave a lecture on UFOs in Paris in 1990 (I was there) in which he basically reported what was at that time being widely discussed about the Dulce base material – Bennewitz, Lear, Cooper et al. If that's what you mean, as best as I can recall it was no more than might have been heard at any UFO convention.

(I'm having a kind of Kafkaesque experience here!)

Best, Bill


Bill - thank you.... I believe you've answered our questions openly and honestly (even with my inconsiderate probing questions concerning your religion). I appreciate your candidness. As always - Bill Ryan is a perfect gentleman.

My Best,
-rdube02



posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by waffleprime
questioning the view of certain people I.e. Bill's view ron hubburd is tapping into his faith and religin. now, this is something I think that should be addressed...as each to his own...for faith...if we were to attack faith,


Wait one minute.

Can we clarify one thing here first?

1) Bill is a Scientologist

2) Bill is on the Scientologist "enemy list"

3) Bill has no connection to and knows no one in the CoS

Cause from what I just read in the past few pages (from Bill himself) I am now too confused to answer this question.



posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
their are other means to talk amongst minds and not neccesarily have it be "telepathic" I'm at work. so gimme some time I'll post my thoughts on it.
some great sci-fi referances...thats even not to far from where we are today. "ghost in the shell" for now..if someone is familiar with it. I'll type something big about it...and its a big possibility, for mind communication.
but, gotta go for now.

to cut it short, in ghost in the shell..they have positronic brains and implants...and such



posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucianarchy
bill, can you ease the sceptical mind by explaining what a "game" consists of?:

"But a new game is starting, and all are invited to play. Part of the purpose of the day is to evaluate the level of active interest. [...]

Please reply to me at bill.ryan@******.net "

and, sorry, but bill, do you still agree with hubbard on this one:

"It would be interesting to observe what would
happen if a large number of psychotics with
similar psychoses were allowed to create a
little world of their own. If they could remain
completely isolated from the rest of humanity for
a considerable length of time, it is not inconceivable
that they would begin to agree in some respects on
their reality and would actually create a different
system of reality from the one which has been
developed by the rest of mankind."

- LRH, "The Route to Infinity Course"

Hi, lucianarchy –

1) A game is a purposeful activity with opposition and/or problems, and abilities and resources on your side, as it were. It's not meant to imply triviality.

Examples of games: becoming a millionaire, trying to lose weight, solving the Serpo mystery, tiddlywinks, interstellar war, handling the Middle East crisis, trying to answer questions on this thread


2) Yes, I think what Hubbard said is true. An isolated group may sometimes kind of start to behave strangely and doesn't realise it (my paraphrase). But beware, people in glass houses: that also applies to kids at a party, politicians almost anywhere, any convention of collectors or enthusiasts, a monastery, the members of this forum...

Best, Bill



posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless
Wait one minute.

Can we clarify one thing here first?

1) Bill is a Scientologist

2) Bill is on the Scientologist "enemy list"

3) Bill has no connection to and knows no one in the CoS

Cause from what I just read in the past few pages (from Bill himself) I am now too confused to answer this question.


If people suggest things enough times... If people throw around the same questions enough times, everything becomes a blur to the spectator (some give in). This is done on purpose sometimes, but in this case I think it just may be lousy investigative work on the part of the "investigators".


--

I dont see what the Issue is.
1) Bill is NOT a scientologist
2) Bill is on the Scientologist "enemy list"
3) Bill has no connection to and knows no one in the CoS

did i miss something?

[edit on 30-1-2006 by Unplugged]



posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged
If people suggest things enough times... If people throw around the same questions enough times, everything becomes a blur to the spectator. This is done on purpose sometimes, but in this case I think it just may be lousy investigative work on the part of the "investigators".


I think you missed my point, my confusion at this point is coming from Bill himself.



posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bill Ryan

Originally posted by lucianarchy
bill, can you ease the sceptical mind by explaining what a "game" consists of?:

"But a new game is starting, and all are invited to play. Part of the purpose of the day is to evaluate the level of active interest. [...]

Please reply to me at bill.ryan@******.net "

and, sorry, but bill, do you still agree with hubbard on this one:

"It would be interesting to observe what would
happen if a large number of psychotics with
similar psychoses were allowed to create a
little world of their own. If they could remain
completely isolated from the rest of humanity for
a considerable length of time, it is not inconceivable
that they would begin to agree in some respects on
their reality and would actually create a different
system of reality from the one which has been
developed by the rest of mankind."

- LRH, "The Route to Infinity Course"

Hi, lucianarchy –

1) A game is a purposeful activity with opposition and/or problems, and abilities and resources on your side, as it were. It's not meant to imply triviality.

Examples of games: becoming a millionaire, trying to lose weight, solving the Serpo mystery, tiddlywinks, interstellar war, handling the Middle East crisis, trying to answer questions on this thread


2) Yes, I think what Hubbard said is true. An isolated group may sometimes kind of start to behave strangely and doesn't realise it (my paraphrase). But beware, people in glass houses: that also applies to kids at a party, politicians almost anywhere, any convention of collectors or enthusiasts, a monastery, the members of this forum...

Best, Bill


thank you

but why not be upfront at the beginning?

can you see why we are being sceptical about your active / current involvement with ron's.org?

put this on the other foot. wouldn't you be sceptical if you found this out way down the line?

in positive spirit,
regards.



posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
No one got any links on the released documents, I will find it hard to belive this till i see these documents.



posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bill Ryan
So now we know why. If chelseafan1 was banned for deception, then the chapman and serpiansurfer logins certainly should be also.

There's a great deal happening on ATS, not to mention this thread. We're not in the habit of reviewing the IPs of members until we notice a pattern of trouble.

Champan's accounts have been (or are about to be) banned, and his IP's blocked at our firewall.



posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
PLEASE


The BIG quotes are getting WAY out of control in this thread. Please only quote a maximum of 4 lines and there is no need to quote the person directly above you. Again only quote what is necessary to make your point, don't simply press the "Quote" button without editing the text down.

Thank You....



posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bill Ryan
2) Yes, I think what Hubbard said is true. An isolated group may sometimes kind of start to behave strangely and doesn't realise it (my paraphrase). But beware, people in glass houses: that also applies to kids at a party, politicians almost anywhere, any convention of collectors or enthusiasts, a monastery, the members of this forum...

Best, Bill


Exactly what did you mean by that?

*Starting to wonder if Bill is a messenger of Serpo or someone with a message beyond Serpo*



posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by waffleprime

can anyone tell me? what would be changed if he does hold scientological beliefs?



To me...No...( and I'm not a scientologist, or a Ron's org member, although I have read a few of Hubbard's books, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn a few times
)...

Bill...the latest post on the 13th member is correct Anon has inserted another team member...

And as far as my opinion of Bill...he's just the messenger...

Bill ya want my advice?

Go to bed, get some sleep ( jet lag can be a drag ) we'll still be tomorrow or when ever you get time to post...



posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
...having just skimmed over the hundreds of posts that have come up in the hour and a half since I was gone....

I honestly think that today's drama has pretty much played itself out and it's time to move on.

First... it seems like the Chapman crisis was a case where a kid 'latched on' to the Serpo thing and began spinning his own stuff. His posts, here, on ATS DO NOT debunk the overall Serpo stuff.

Second... Bill has certainly been shot up today. It still seems to me that people went after him for random junk they found on internet sources. Sorry, but like I said before... if anyone does a google search over their own name -- and if they're relatively well-known -- all sorts of weird stuff will pop up. Hell... someone once thought it would be hilarious to make a donation in my name to a political cause I hated. If someone did a search they would find my name up there. So... Bill Ryan is mentioned as an enemy of scientology on a scientologist's website and he also happens to agree with a social observation Ron Hubbard made... ok... that's not a deal breaker. It's just... well... it's just stuff.

IN THE END.... the Serpo stuff has to float or sink on its own. If the info is good, over time, it will become self-apparent. If the photos are real they will, at minimum, keep us interested. So, since the proof IS in the pudding, I encourage Bill to keep posting the material he gets from Anon. I'm more interested in evaluating the raw info than worrying about hunts through Bill's laundry. Simply put... if Serpo is a fraud it will sink on its own merits...



posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by picklewalsh
No one got any links on the released documents, I will find it hard to belive this till i see these documents.


Nope. No documents have been made available. No Pictures either.



posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
AN OPEN REPLY TO "ANONYMOUS"


Thank you for sharing the story of "308".

We appreciate your candor.

That said, I have taken your "best shot" and remain standing.

Will you continue?


Awaiting your response,

Serpentime




[edit on 30-1-2006 by Serpentime]



new topics

top topics



 
29
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

log in

join