It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 169
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jedi_Master

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch
We dont actually know how long the voyage to Serpo took. It could have been long enough for some of the EBE's to learn the language.

Yes actually we do it took 9 months but then when they got there they reported problems...

My mistake. Too much info in this thread.. >.< -9 months IS a long time though, and it appears that the EBE's are more intelligent than us. Maybe they did have time for some EBE's to learn our language.

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch
Im pretty sure that from a psychological point of view that persons of the opposite sex is needed, to maintain a constant level of communication and insight. Only 2 would keep the hygene problems to a minimal. And it is possible to skip menstruating periods for extended periods of time.

Possible but back then not likely, remember the way males thought about females, ( espicially in the military )...

Its more important to keep them sane. Its official that NASA wants both females and males on the mission to Mars, just for psychological reasons.

Originally posted by Shawnna

IMHO its mostly people associated with religion, that has a firm opinion against genetic engineering.

So are you saying that the general population would be fine with all of this if it were to come out on say, CNN?

Not at all! But religious people tend to shoot things like this down because of the connection to 'the devil' and such. Just look at Darwin for instance. Im not at all saying that the general public wont be against this, I just think a lot of them would have an easier time accepting it.

[edit on 31/1/06 by Thain Esh Kelch]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   
This thread is useless at 170 pages and over 3000 posts.

Give me a freakin break!

Why not have a thread topic specific for each ANON release becuase this mess of a thread is a joke, who in their right mind is going to go through all this?

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I thought the motto of this web site is deny ignorance, well i don't see this happening.

First off, there has been absolutely no shred of everdence to back-up this story. There is no documents, no pictures, and no video/audio files.

If this was just another random thread, it would not get the time of day. People seem to have forgot what this place stands for, and give in to sensationalism.

I am not saying it is a hoax, but i have seen no reason to belive its not yet.

Maybe we should turn are motto into 'Deny Sheep'.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Just a few thoughts about our world, the REAL world we all exist in here today.

1) ET beings exist and have existed for millenia - Over the last 60 or 70 years or so Evidence of UFO activity - Sightings/Crashes/Visitations - Cattle mutilations, evidence of government cover-ups, and more recently the mysterious appearances of crop circles all point towards ET activity.

2) All human religion, faith and belief systems are null and void if they DO NOT include the REALITY of the existence and influence of ET beings in our "universe".

3) ETs know all about US, and are actively engaged in assisting us in our evolution - in order to advance our species. They are assisting us on two fronts... our spiritual development on one front (crop circles) and our emotional/psychological development on the other (Reality!!!)

4) If the SERPO story is true and "unevolved" human beings born on this planet travelled to another planet and communed with an advanced, ET race of being you can bet those brave souls would have eventually "evolved" to become like them. The spiritual / psychological impact on the individual would be nothing less than a complete transformation. Should the 2 people who stayed on Serpo decide to return to Earth one day, I very much doubt they would want to land in the desert of Nevada or the state of New Mexico to be greeted by a Military presense!

5) Despite the horrifying accounts of cattle mutilations and abduction cases ETs are NOT the "bad guys".... we are. We slaughter millions of cattle every year for food and kill millions of human beings during wars because we are told that its ok to do so.The governments and political leaders of our world continue to deny and ignore our requests for truth and honesty about what they know and what they are up to - re: the UFO/ET situation.

Just a few thoughts.....

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Bill Ryan said earlier:
"6) I close by releasing this significant snippet of information, which came to light just last Friday. I received this message below on the contact form on 20 December. The e-mail address supplied was an LANL (Los Alamos National Laboratories) address, but every version of it (including possible typos) bounced when I attempted to reply. It said simply:

Date: 20 Dec 2005 02:37:08 -0000
To: "Serpo.org"
Subject: Contact"

yeah , but its dead easy to fake a FROM address.

doesnt prove anything - unless you analysed the headers and traced the source of the mail back to a LANL subnet.

its a hoax, unless Mr Ryan comes up with documents, pictures and/or audio/video to back up the entire story.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Hi guys,

I've been thinking things through having re-read all the posts from the last 24 hours or so; some great questions and ideas were put forward after the initial hysteria had abated and made way for rational thinking once more. The posters on this forum are a credit to ATS and as for Bill I think he has the patience of a virgin bride on her 60th birthday!!

The SERPO story being 80/20 based on truth is perhaps the original source's way of negating posts 12, 13a &13b that were sent directly to Bill. Any change in M.O. has to be viewed with caution as many at ATS have implied already; we may now have the confirmation of this.

Does this form part of your further investigations you spoke of Bill?

It seems to me that the last three posts have been a deliberate attempt to throw the proverbial spanner in the works, the information has been blatantly polarized and it wouldn't take a person of Einstein's intelligence to work out that numbers, content and context keep shifting. This confusion has shifted the focus away from the main points of the SERPO story and has caused division within the forum community, and instead of analysing we are arguing and losing focus. Job done for the detractors of SERPO and/or Bill Ryan et al.

Questions to Bill;

Is there a pool of ideas/theories? has anyone been taking notes (other than the spooks
) that we could dip into?
Is it just a question of getting the story outthere and each to his own belief system to make of it what they will?
Is there an actual puzzle to solve or is it simply read and learn exercise, a teacher and pupil scenario so to speak?

I realise that you cannot give difinitive answers to my questions, but the general feeling of the wider community and your own gut feelings would suffice, thanks.

To the rest of the ATSers on this forum, just keep on keeping on. I enjoy the read and the banter banded about from both sides, this intermingled with serious investigation and debate has made this forum a firm favourite with me, thanks.

Best Wishes

J

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I was thinking.. If Serpo.org is real - How come the NSA or similar hasnt shut it down?

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   
:puz

What does last Serpo post mean(see header)

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fred_S

Click it.

It takes you to the last post in this thread.

I think it's time to see the long-promised photos.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fred_S

:puz

It means that the link takes you to the last post that has been made.

EDIT: Dang SO, guess i will have to be quicker next time

[edit on 31-1-2006 by picklewalsh]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Hi guys,

you may remember that information was introduced by one of Bill's sources who introduced the ARCHQULOID? I've come up with something and wanted to open it to the forum, all feedback is welcomed. (pass the hard hat!

ARCH - Bow or Nut (Nut was mother to Osiris and Isis and her body is depicted in an arch; her body is thought to be Arched over the Earth).

ULOID - like a scar

Q - Quotient (Masonic Symbol)

All this could be related to the Eye of Horus??

Horus was the son of Osiris and Isis; and Isis is linked with the star Sirius - the dog star.

Links to Anubis, protector of Osiris - Humans with dogs heads?

If my thinking on this is accurate then the story may be heading towards the Egyptian gods visiting ancient Egypt, a theory which has garnered support over the past few years and was best typified in the film and TV series StarGate.

Could be the ramblings of an idiot, but at least it's a theory!

Best Wishes

J

EDIT; smilie malfunction

[edit on 31/1/06 by gingerlad]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enrikez

For those who are paying attention ^this is the 'lowerclassmen' I spoke of in my previous post. So for those who got miffed by my comments, read this poster's airclaims and know that if you do not make similar posts, you are cool with me.

Sorry, but being an ex oxford graduate , i was always taught by my don - that education came from factual evidence and scientific knowledge. I never read any novels on any subject i was studying. - only expensive books that my grant never really could afford.
When i bought books for study purposes, they where incredibly expensive. Therefore i feel calling others who dissect information rather then just accept what they are told ie - study and research skills- "lowerclassmen" is rather a poor choice of words.

Im surprised that someone like yourself with your education background, would be so ready to accuse others for their research in getting the truth about this serpo thing and to call them - "lowerclassmen" is imho a clever way of calling others lowlifes and only those who beleive in serpo and ok. - your attitude to me anyway, tells me your above everyone here purly on the strength of your education. - your choice of words is, well crappy.

But just because they dont tow the party line with you, does not make them less intelligent then " you " - all ive seen from you so far is a stealthed attack at anyone whos less educated then yourself, hardly anything to be proud of - you obviously live in a tower looking down at the others in this world less fortunate to afford an education. I wouldnt kick these people in the nuts - and i find your opinion quite distastful.

[edit on 31-1-2006 by Im a true sceptic]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Hi everybody,

This is just an idea,but has anyone thought of inviting some of the
Top UFO researchers on our forum to share thier ideas about Serpo
People like:

Bud Hopkins
George Knapp
Stanton Friedman
Linda Moulton Howe

What do you think

I can try to contact them if I get the three Amigos blessings

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Is there a summary of this thread with dates? It's moving so fast that if you have a busy day, you're completely out of the loop!

I was seeing headlines stating that it was a hoax yesterday when I was 'dipping in', but really unless you have a good hour or so (and I don't except on weekends), the you're really not up to speed.

From what I have read, I'd argue that far from being duped, you've discussed and dissected it pretty well from the outset, assuming it does turn out to be hoax.

So the 'joke' at the expense of this site and the people on it hasn't really proven to be particularly funny.

TD

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
sorry to repeat myself but i am posting here, a post i made yesterday (before the Chapman incident and all hell broke loose and every post got lost in the following stampede). I still think its an important point and one that i still cant figure out:

So here goes again:

like many other people, i've been reading this thread with a great deal of interest, but unlike many people, i simply dont have the analytical skills to go through it. So first off, i'd like to say a big kudos to those who have spent so much time analysing this whole Serpo thing.

The one thing that keeps coming to my mind is the name of the planet....Serpo.

maybe i'm just being stupid but if the Ebens had a different language:

1) why did the Eben refer to the planet as Serpo in the first place?

2) why would the name of a planet, named presumably by the Ebens, have a meaning which was essentially english?

I hope i am making myself clear here. My point is, is that somewhere it is mentioned that the Ebens speak in high pitched tones, or something like that.....so them naming a planet in english (albeit one that comes from latin or something), is akin to us naming something with a high pitched tone.

Is anyone getting this?....lol...cos its kind of hard to explain.
Maybe theres a simple explanation, and maybe i missed something, so if i DID miss something regarding this issue, maybe someone would be kind enough to point it out?

thank you in advance and again, well done to all you people who actually analyse things, instead of (like me) simply read it and occassionally come up with a question

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I bet they.ve been working franticly trying to produce some photo's, i cant wait to see what they come up with,

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucianarchy
it has also been raised, by yourself, bill, that victor may well have been "set up" by a scientology sting. i would say, given your inclusion on the scientology 'enemy list', that if anyone is going to be 'set up' by the scientologists here, it would be bill ryan. had you considered this? was there a reason why you thought victor was more at risk of this than you?

[edit on 31-1-2006 by lucianarchy]

Bill - while lucianarchy is the last person I thought I'd be teaming up with and agreeing with whole-heartedly, I'd have to say that I believe his statement above says a lot.

While I in NO way am attacking your religion - I think it's great that you are a member of Ron's Org. HOWEVER - the fact that you are on the Scientology list of ENEMIES is very significant. Because many of us know that they go after their listed enemies with a vengeance. And given your experience (quite a few years, yes?) in the Ron's Org - and your negative view of the Church of Scientology (this is based on your previous statement about them), I would say that you are probably a HUGE target?

So - given that you are such a huge target - AND they are renowned for going after their enemies pretty hard....isn't it possible that someone from that camp is posing as anonymous, in an effort to build up this story - to eventually make it as public as possble - and then when you, yourself, as the messenger have everything staked on this story - your reputation, your name, after all of the interviews and such - THEN they take you down as a fraud.

My concern, Bill, is actually for you and your safety. You are a gentleman and I'm concerned that there is a highly influencial group planning your demise.

Could you respond?

-rdube02

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
wouldn't it be a bit odd if CoS decided to go after an enemy by, effectively, mocking the very foundation of their own beliefs?

that'd be like the Vatican trying to discredit Dan Brown by producing phony jesus artifacts to make his existence seem even more muddied

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
wouldn't it be a bit odd if CoS decided to go after an enemy by, effectively, mocking the very foundation of their own beliefs?

What better way to frame a person from a sect of the church of scientology - than to have him releasing a story based on the very foundation of their own beliefs? They probably hoped that once we made the scientology connection - the slope would get steep for poor Bill and he would be sure to fall.

However - if we turn this into a search to find out who has it in for Bill, maybe we can help Bill turn the tables on whoever wants to take him down. I don't know about you, but I have a lot of respect for Bill, and don't like the idea of an evil group of people trying to harm him in any way.

-rdube02

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   
ATS ADMIN UPDATE

There are several good reasons to temporarily close this thread to replies until we receive more substantial information such as the long promised photographs.

The wild speculation on a topic such as this is unavoidable. It may be in everyone's best interests to suspend such speculation until more material surfaces.

top topics

<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join