It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Bill go to Bed

Well I am
I cant see straight anymore

Goodnight everbody I'm sure this will be up to 190 by morning

[edit on 30-1-2006 by Fred_S]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Waiting For Serpot

Originally posted by Bill Ryan
We're all Waiting for Godot and getting pretty cranky as a result.

Of course, considering how Waiting for Godot ends, it's hard to miss the irony of such an analogy.

While the drama of the "Chapman episode" has been amusing and drew me into the thread, it has indeed been "full of sound and fury, signifying nothing," and ultimately hasn't advanced anything meaningful.

Thus the search continues for more information that may help us understand what all this is about.

Frustration is a natural hazard of such a search, but patience is the only antidote.

Here's hoping patience will prevail, and the truth along with it.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
(This is a continuation of previous posts on my schizo journey down the rabbit hole that may or may not be real. Join with me as we travel beyond the "hoax" and into the de zone of twilight.)

This episode we'll start off by connecting 3 events.
1. UN to unlock $7 Trillion
2. Serpo (of course)
3. A New World Order

Ok, that's done. On to other things. Disclosure would require the assistance of those most primed to the subject. Allowing, or even encouraging, those with an open mind to the subject would be of great value when the time comes to release the information into the public. Places like ATS should be encouraged; monitored but not interfered with.

Upon disclosure the information would be released to the people of the community with the most integrity and the longest running. They would be the one's most likely to be transparent conduits no matter what is throw at them. In fact, an operation to get these people onto one email list would be beneficial. This would produce an initial buffer around the information. The next buffer would be the deniability of the facts given.

The proof would be given at a predetermined time. However, that doesn't mean to say it would be 4.3 months after initial release. It would be based on a myriad of factors that were already set out before hand. Such as response, other operations already in progress, new operations ready to go through, etc.

There are other pre-set buffer zones already in place for different phases of the release. All in all, it would be a delicate operation to say the least.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Just for fun. Supposing that this is slow disclosure.

ON the concept of 80% true 20% false.
Perhaps the 20% false part is the things that might strike outright fear in many people.
Such as... the concept of Telepathic communication, and them being able to read our minds.
That and the Hybrid information could be considered too shocking, or cause too much fear.
Because "They can read your MIND!!!" That IS a pretty scary thought.

Maybe... Maybe.... they edited the journal exchanges with the ebens to exclude tele-pathy.

Maybe the whole journal is fabricated, but designed to acclimate us to these ideas...

But probably it's just someone pulling a prank, messing with our heads.

[edit on 30-1-2006 by KDX175DUEX]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by No1Uno

About 80% of this info is fact, the remaining 20% is fiction. The US Gov is in the process of releasing info on Alien contact. This is the first step.

(Bold emphasis mine.)

I'm not going to release any other details at this stage.

And what better way for the PTB to CONTROL the situation than to create a rumour ahead of time that the EBE's are interested in cloning!! Man the fighter jets - THEY ARE COMING - and they want your DNA!!

I want to see what happens next, and intend to keep that powder dry for the moment. Others are helping me look at this issue,

Who - specifically - is helping you look at this issue? How many government entities and/or black ops groups are involved? Specifically, please. Names, along with rank and alphabet agency ID would be very nice.

And not to change the subject here - but isn't it true that the Freezone group that you belong to share the exact same fundamental theology that the CofS does?

I'm sorry to quote so much but........... Mr. Ryan has never addressed this and IT IS VERY IMPORTANT. Even though you see that I'm new, I've been following this for a long time. Please respond Mr. Ryan with the TRUTH.

We want the TRUTH about the who - specifically - is helping you with this.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by tek

Anyone want to guess what is true vs. false?

I'll bite, but only on the false side...

1) They wouldn't need a "Scientific Calculator", so why pack it ? so it's false ( why have one when the slide rules could do the same thing )...

2) The Time issue, why didn't the mission planers include a time piece that also recorded the date ( they were available back then ) so the time issue is also false...

3) The language barrier, it's been said that there was a problem with it, then it was said that some spoke English, and in one instance 1 spoke fluent English, so that's false...

4) The crew itself...10 men 2 women ( no offence ladies ) is false, due to the needs of the women ( ie: hygene needs ) on a 10 year stay away from home ( that ended up actually being 13 years ) what expedition would go fourth and include such baggage and storage ( again no offence ladies )...

5) Not including a microscope ( what expedition to another world wouldn't include one or two of these ) so that's false...

These are JMO...

I await Anon's response to correct these issues...

Also why do I get the feeling I'm proof reading a script and making corrections ?

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   

This episode we'll start off by connecting 3 events.
1. UN to unlock $7 Trillion
2. Serpo (of course)
3. A New World Order

Ok, that's done. On to other things. Disclosure would require the assistance of those most primed to the subject. Allowing, or even encouraging, those with an open mind to the subject would be of great value when the time comes to release the information into the public. Places like ATS should be encouraged; monitored but not interfered with.

Upon disclosure the information would be released to the people of the community with the most integrity and the longest running. They would be the one's most likely to be transparent conduits no matter what is throw at them. In fact, an operation to get these people onto one email list would be beneficial. This would produce an initial buffer around the information. The next buffer would be the deniability of the facts given.

The proof would be given at a predetermined time. However, that doesn't mean to say it would be 4.3 months after initial release. It would be based on a myriad of factors that were already set out before hand. Such as response, other operations already in progress, new operations ready to go through, etc.

There are other pre-set buffer zones already in place for different phases of the release. All in all, it would be a delicate operation to say the least.

I want everyone here to read this over at least three times. This rabbit hole is deep, dark and dirty. Imagine the control the PTB would have if they install FEAR in the population. The SERPO story has taken a dark twist with respect to using human DNA to hybrid a new species. The FEAR of this will give the PTB incredible control.

[edit on 30-1-2006 by No1Uno]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bill Ryan
Hi, All:

I received this message on the website contact form. Could someone check this out and see if Manuel is correct? (Jeddhi, this is your bailiwick
)

Best, Bill

Date: 29 Jan 2006 12:15:14 -0000
To: "Serpo.org"
Subject: Contact

1. Thanks for offering this information. Keep up the good work! ;-)

2. In general: I've worked with a handful of abductees since the early 90s and spent quite some time doing research into these matters. Most of the Serpo material is consistent with what I have found out thus far. (3 of those abductees worked for military intellegence services: 1 in the States, 2 in Europe).

3. Inconsistency: 13th crew member?

In post 11, the "commander" mentions 10 other crew members: 102, 203, 420, 475, 518, 633, 661, 700, 754, 899.

Adding the commander that adds up to 11.

In post 12 we find out 308 is missing.

In post post 13a, suddenly a 225 pops up, which would be a 13th crew member.

Doctors: as 700 is refered to as "he", 754 must be the female doctor.

Yes, Manuel is indeed correct. 225 is not mentioned in the first log entries. The team total, including the Team Leader, 308, and 225 now stands at 13!!

Very good find, Manuel.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Great, the "NWO" crowd has arrived. Just what this thread needs.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedi_Master
3) The language barrier, it's been said that there was a problem with it, then it was said that some spoke English, and in one instance 1 spoke fluent English, so that's false...

We dont actually know how long the voyage to Serpo took. It could have been long enough for some of the EBE's to learn the language.

4) The crew itself...10 men 2 women ( no offence ladies ) is false, due to the needs of the women ( ie: hygene needs ) on a 10 year stay away from home ( that ended up actually being 13 years ) what expedition would go fourth and include such baggage and storage ( again no offence ladies )...

Im pretty sure that from a psychological point of view that persons of the opposite sex is needed, to maintain a constant level of communication and insight. Only 2 would keep the hygene problems to a minimal. And it is possible to skip menstruating periods for extended periods of time.

5) Not including a microscope ( what expedition to another world wouldn't include one or two of these ) so that's false...

I would expect them to ask the EBE's for high-quality images/footage of whatever they would encounter on the planet. Of course it would be nice to get the info straight form the source, and be able to confirm sightings by humans, but i would expect this to be a lesser priority when it comes to deciding what items to take with them and what not to take.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by No1UnoI want everyone here to read this over at least three times. This rabbit hole is deep, dark and dirty. Imagine the control the PTB would have if they install FEAR in the population. The SERPO story has taken a dark twist with respect to using human DNA to hybrid a new species. The FEAR of this will give the PTB incredible control.

I seriously cant see what the problem is in engineering humans with other species. We are doing that ourselfes with animals - Why are we above animals?

We've seen on several occations that the EBE's are thinking in different ways about life.

IMHO its mostly people associated with religion, that has a firm opinion against genetic engineering.

[edit on 30/1/06 by Thain Esh Kelch]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch
We dont actually know how long the voyage to Serpo took. It could have been long enough for some of the EBE's to learn the language.

Yes actually we do it took 9 months but then when they got there they reported problems...

Im pretty sure that from a psychological point of view that persons of the opposite sex is needed, to maintain a constant level of communication and insight. Only 2 would keep the hygene problems to a minimal. And it is possible to skip menstruating periods for extended periods of time.

Possible but back then not likely, remember the way males thought about females, ( espicially in the military )...

I would expect them to ask the EBE's for high-quality images/footage of whatever they would encounter on the planet. Of course it would be nice to get the info straight form the source, and be able to confirm sightings by humans, but i would expect this to be a lesser priority when it comes to deciding what items to take with them and what not to take.

No actually a microscope would be a high priority piece of equipment...

[edit on 30-1-2006 by Jedi_Master]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
The new information concerning the cloning of a hybrid with genetic material from team member 308 is interesting. What I find intriguing is that all other stories told by abductees about hybrids seem to involve the collection of semen and eggs. This would lead one to believe that artificial fertilization is taking place. But with Project Serpo, we have cloning from DNA taking place. Thats a big difference. I'm not sure what this all means but I wanted to point this out. No abductee has ever reported meeting their clone or hybrid clone. Only hybrid offspring.

Thoughts anyone!!

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   

IMHO its mostly people associated with religion, that has a firm opinion against genetic engineering.

[edit on 30/1/06 by Thain Esh Kelch]

So are you saying that the general population would be fine with all of this if it were to come out on say, CNN?

Paleeze........

[edit on 30-1-2006 by Shawnna]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I am not sure this adds any color to Chapman's "credentials"...IMHO, this person is NOT an academic conducting field research...

K

Thank you. This is what I had a hunch on because I had a sister who undertook a Master's program and know some people in the PhDs years ago to write a thesis and I know that, going through art school myself, I did a similar process for the final year to do thesis project which involves explaining the topic/theme to the professor, get their approval, and through out the year construct or create the project according to the theme I present for the year end's show.
Therefore, to be a serious academic, it does take certain protocol in the university or college setting to do this kind of work.
But to do this to hoax people? Unethical. Very unethical.
Besides, if I were the hoaxers, I would've gone to the Mods for permission to do a group study and create a private thread, perhaps? Or invite others to join in a study on how we can learn from constructing or contributing to a story like Serpo in the manner the CIA, DIA, and other spook departments do. So, the more we do these exercises, the more we understand how the spook agencies run.
Then again, they always learn to adapt around that, yes?
However, your post is dead on. Chapman is'nt academic and besides, the spelling is horrendous for a thesis paper.

Cheers,

-Sanctum

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Jeddhyi,

When I read the post about the Eben laboratory... some of the experiments the Ebens were doing reminded me of stem cell research. A 1960s doctor, I believe, would have no knowledge of any of the processes involved in such research... and I believe that there are some types that involve looking for stem cells in adult biological material.

As for the abductee accounts... there could be a difference between 'breeding' hybrids and piecing them together from tissue smaples.

BTW, thanks JediMaster for explaining the 13th member thing to me. I'm still confused, though, because I remember people debating the 13th member BEFORE the post with 225 came out. I'm really confused... but I think this is because a lot of the 'serpo debate' has been occuring thru U2Us, emails, etc.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   

[Bill...let me restate the question...

Can you comunicate back and forth ?

Hi, Jedi_Master –

Many thanks, and apologies for having missed that.

No, I can't. I'd like to sit down with him, buy him a beer, and find out what's really going on!

Best, Bill

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I hate to say it, but Chapman and his altar egos (including chelseafan1 I'm guessing) were one of my predictions. And I have a feeling he is still here or recruiting someone else's computer to continue this game. Someone in the UK doesn't like Bill's story very much...is there an angry Scientologist behind the door? It would be interesting to see how many new members we had sign up from the UK in the last week that started posting on this thread.

The skeptics jumping to conclusions really took a beating on this. I don't belief Serpo is true, but c'mon how the heck do you buy into another anonymous source that says it's a hoax? Wishfull thinking in reverse!

Bill's right this is a witch hunt. Some people are so desperate for the truth that they will believe any rumor. SLOW DOWN! ATS doesn't own the exclusive rights to Serpo or to Bill!

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   

There are several ways around this- first of all, the women could have used materials available on the planet. Hygenic materials are a relatively recent invention- in the old days women used rags- hence the term "on the rag"
Secondly, there are ways to hormonily (is that a word?) suppress menstration for months on end- therefore greatly reducing the need for supplies.
Thirdly, women stop menstrating at a certain time in their life (varies by person) and it is sometimes as young as late 30s or early 40s- do we know they ages of the women who went?
And lastly, things like stress and diet changes can interrupt and even eliminate menstration.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Ghost Rioter

Also why do I get the feeling I'm proof reading a script and making corrections ?

Perhaps because you are.

I'm getting the same vibe off all this, partly because I'm pretty sure this has already been done in a similar way before, though I can't remember where (if anyone remembers where, by all means help jog my memory).

If this is the case (and it has not been established that it is), then one important question is whether Bill Ryan is in on it or destined to become the next Pierre Salinger.

Of course, I'm simply speculating and don't know, but I remain curious regarding just how all this will play out.

In the meantime, the ATS lobby is doing a banner business selling refreshments.

new topics

top topics

<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join