It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by gingerlad

Originally posted by Bill Ryan

[ SPECIAL NOTE FROM VICTOR MARTINEZ: The dead Team Member's body #308
was cloned with a creature called an "Archquloid"

"A-R-C-H-Q-U-L-O-I-D"

Hi guys,

I've been trying to get a handle on this and keep coming back to ancient Egypt
Has anyone else gone down this line of thinking??

www.newscientist.com...

Paintings of mythical animal-human hybrids are among the oldest surviving art ever produced. New research suggests that minotaurs, satyrs, the werewolves beloved of Hollywood and even Egypt's animal-headed gods are latecomers to the art scene compared with the "therianthropes" carved by the earliest artists on bone and painted on stone.

"They go back to the dawn of humanity, to the first fully modern people," claims rock art expert Paul Taçon of the Australian Museum in Sydney.

He has found that in Australia and South Africa there are dozens of animal-headed people in rock paintings and carvings more than 10,000 years old. Some may be far older. The oldest was an androgynous feline-headed statuette from Germany, thought to be around 32,000 years old.

Yes...I found this information startling...something that resonates deep within the core of human thinking. Maybe I'm wrong though, because not many others have commented.
.edit to include source and content

[edit on 29-1-2006 by masqua]

[edit on 29-1-2006 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by rdube02
I'm not sure I agree that they'll be grainy because as someone stated earlier Anon #1 did mention in one of the first postings that the pictures would be shocking even to the skeptics...

Anon stated the following according to Serpo.org:

taken from serpo.org
Once the public sees these photographs, even our skeptics, die-hard debunkers and those who claim that this is all a "non-event disclosure," will scratch their heads in total amazement! [They're not from a Hollywood movie set.]

— one photograph shows the entire Team standing next to an Eben home, with several Ebens standing in the background;
— another photograph shows the Team's new home in the north;
— another photograph shows an Eben village in the north;
— another photograph shows a group of Ebens playing their "soccer" game.

You'll love them!

'They're amazing' and 'we'll love' them does not really bear witness to their condition.
Honestly, any photos of aliens (if real) no matter the condition would be amazing.
I still think that if the photos appear they'll be bad ones, but more in line with what you've stated before, Anon is probably checking in with this and other threads to gauge how receptive we'll be. Anon's final decision will be made after we've discussed it.
IMO
Regards,
J - DefunCtion

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Ya know perhaps I'm harping on non issues here, but this one I'm confused about...

I hope the film is affected by the radiation. How do we develop it? Maybe we didn't think of everything.

They didn't take along any developing equipment ( as I've stated before the mission planners should have been court marshaled )...

Now let's look at this statement...

I know it is hot. Very hot.
*snip*
Temperature: Min: 43° / Max: 126°

So what you say, but the film of that era ( and somewhat to an extent today's standards ) is affected by high heat and should be stored in a cool ( about 32 F for an extended period of time ( you know like 10 yrs ) ) dry, dark place...

Now lets examine this statement...

The Ebens had no forms of refrigeration, except in industry.

So how did the film survive ?

Is the next installment from Anon going to say that they let them use the industry refrigeration ?

There are some other problems with the last few posts relayed to Bill from Anon, like as was pointed out earlier that now we have 13 going to Serpo instead of 12...

Originally posted by OCD DETECTIVE
Here’s the thing...

All of the following personnel have been mentioned in Anon’s recent postings. To expand upon onlyinmydreams original observation, it now appears we have a thirteenth team member! Perhaps “Roy Neary” from CEOTTK was a last-minute addition to the crew after all.

(no number) Commander (Male)
102 (Male)
203 Weapons Duties (Security?)
225 13th Crew Member?
308 DOA (Male)
420 Linguist (Male)
475 (Male)
633 Scientist or Pilot (Male)
661 Scientist or Pilot
700 Doctor
754 Doctor
899 Weapons Duties (Male) (Security?)

I do find it unnerving we are now stuck with an odd number!

Yes we do have 13 going to Serpo now ( check it out for yourself on the Serpo site )...

Or...

Are we going to get some sort of retraction from Anon ?

Ohhh...and Bill have a safe flight and trip to where ever you go...

[edit on 29-1-2006 by Jedi_Master]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The two contradictory statements are in bold.

The leader of the Ebens is a larger creature than the others. He seems to be more aggressive than the other Ebens. When I write aggressive, I don't me in a hostile way. He seems to be the boss, similar to me, as the team commander. His voice, although after all this time, I still can't understand any words, is harsh and with a tone that is different from the rest. 203 claims the leader has an attitude. I agree. He is extremely friendly to us and has accommodated all our requests. The leader has requested many things from us. Most of which, we have provided. One strange thing is our blood. He wanted all of us to supply a blood samples. Ebe2 explained that the blood or health fluid as Ebe2 explained it, was necessary for them to supply any medicine to us if we should ever need it. 700 and 754 feels that a blood sample might just be used for other purposes. We have allowed the Ebens to utilize 308's body for experiments. They took all 308s blood, that was without my approval. I wrote about that in log 3888. We had a very tense situation with the Ebens about that. When we traveled to the building housing 308s body, we were confronted by several Ebens. Ebe1 showed up and I explained that we wanted the body of 308. Ebe 1 told us the body was in storage and we could not take it. We told Ebe 1 that we will take it. The eleven of us walked by the Ebens, numbering six and walked into the building. They did not attempt to stop us. While inside, we could not open any of the containers. There was some type of system, maybe crypto style, that was being used to lock the containers. We did find the container housing 308's body. We decided to send 899 to our storage area and get some explosives to open the container. Ebe2 showed up with the leader. Ebe2 was extremely polite and asked us to wait. She used the word please several times. In fact, she actually used the English word beg. We backed off and I told Ebe2 that we wanted our friends body and we wanted to examine it. Ebe2 translated that to the leader. There was a long exchange of words between the two. Finally, Ebe2, who seemed very frustrated told us that the leader would like us to go to another location and speak with another Eben, a doctor, about the body of 308. Ebe2 explained that everything wanted to know about 308's body would be explained to us by the Eben doctor, who Ebe2 said spoke English. I told Ebe 2 that I would leave 899 and 754 here to guard the body and I would take the others to the location containing the doctor. Ebe2 translated that to the leader. Again, there was a long drawn out exchange of words between the two. It lasted for several minutes. Finally, Ebe2 stated that the leader would like all of us to leave this building and go to visit with the doctor. I told Ebe2, no, I would not leave the body of 308 alone. I felt that this was going to be a confrontation. I told 518 and 420 to go back, obtain our handguns and come back ASAP. I was not going to allow the Ebens to counterman my decisions. When Ebe2 heard this, she told me to wait and placed her hand against my chest. I told her to translate that to the leader. Again, there were several minutes of word exchanges between the two. Ebe2 then stated that the leader would bring the doctor here to discuss the situation with us. Ebe2 asked me to please don't send your men for guns. Guns are not needed, we can settle this without guns. Please don't. I told Ebe2 that we would not get the guns but we would not leave until we saw 308's body. The leader did something with the communication device on his belt. About 20 minutes later, three Ebens showed up inside this building. One of the Ebens, who identified himself as a doctor and who spoke very good English. This doctor had a strange sounding voice, almost like a human's voice. This doctor did not have a high pitch accent, like Ebe1 and Ebe2. I was very impressed with this doctor. I just wonder where he has been for these past 18 months. We have never saw him before. This doctor told us that 308s body was not inside the container. The Ebens have done experiments with 308s body because they considered it an honor to have such a specimen to work with. The doctor told us they have used 308s body to create a type of cloned human being. I stopped the doctor at this point. I told the doctor that the body of my teammate was the property of the United States of America, planet Earth. The body did not belong to the Ebens. I did not authorized any experiments on the body of 308. I explained that humans consider a body to be religious. Only I could have authorized the use of 308s body for experiments.

Not a deal breaker, but definately does not work in his favor. Did he allow experiments on 308's body or not?

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
iamian,

It seems that the views of the Serpo goings on are becoming quite polarized. That's fine.

But please refrain from calling other members names - such as idiot - just because they have gone to the opposite pole as yourself.

Hope I'm loud and clear to everybody. You all can have your stance without degrading the opposing stance.

Yes your right and i appologise, I should know better, sorry.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Anyone else try to break down "Archquloid"? I've done some etymological searches, but all I can find is Arch, cheif/principal, and oid, "like that of." Both are rooted in Greek for whatever that's worth. No luck with qu or qul, all I can find is latin/french, and nothing that makes any sense at all.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by gingerlad
Hi guys,

Half Human, half Archquloid = Humanoid?

Or maybe Archman??

Regards

J

Arquloid? How strange...then why does it sound like the old cartoon series....HERCULOIDS??? I'm old enough to remember this show.

Hmmmmm?

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Wasn't that the stegasaurus lookin creature from that cartoon?
I thought that sounded familiar.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
O.k. I get it now that I've read it again .

" They took all 308s blood, that was without my approval. I wrote about that in log 3888. "

If you take that at face value this only means that log 3888 should be about "blood taken without approval" , not that the events detailed in this log entry are past events being recounted from log 3888.

[edit on 29-1-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
www.americanchronicle.com...

From link: According to Bill Ryan, a UFO researcher and coordinator of the serpo.org Web site, early last month, an interesting source came to his attention and to the attention of his associates. Ryan says “a retired senior official” within the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), who requested to not be named at this time, stated that he represented a group of six current and former DIA officials. These sources began providing information to Ryan and his colleagues on November 2 and have continued through December.

Ryan states on the Web site that he considers the possibilities that the information presented is not true, is partially true, is completely true or some combination of these. He explains that other “insiders” have previously reported on a project such as this and seem to believe that the information is possibly accurate.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
lost_shaman my question remains: Who is he writing this account for?

All the jumps in time frame and what is being released is causing irreparable damage to this account and the credibility of those who have the information (if it is true).

As a fictionalized account anything goes.

If Anonymous is to be believed EBE2 must die. No wonderful love story where TL stays on the planet and evenutally becomes the leader of the Ebens, fathering halflings

[edit on 29-1-2006 by garyo1954]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Well don't forget that if everything about this story was true , that you are still getting the information disseminated to you the reader by someone be they DIA or not.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Half Human, half Archquloid = Humanoid?

arachnid
arachnoid
no, wait, arkanoid.

herculoids makes me think of that little exchange from Vacation

you got pac man?
no
you got asteroids?
no but my old man does. some days he can't even sit on the toilet.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
lost_shaman....

you make an excellent point there. So the DIA or the whoever has the other log......and they don't need this personal account log to explain the events that were explained in the other log.

Am I right?

So why write a log to explain a log you have already written.....

Well, duh?

....unless you are writing a singular log/story telling about the more detailed log that doesn't exist.

Am I right?

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
O.k. that's more reasonable considering the facts that we already know like (1) we are not getting the original documents that the information comes from. We only get what the "Anonymous " source posts. (2) We know that the information is condensed. [See (1) ].

And (3) this Story began with gleaming inconsistencies like (a) the whole 3rd Star in the Zeta 1 and Zeta 2 system does not exist that astronomers have been able to tell.

(b) The distances given by "Anonymous" for the distance between the two stars was , IMO beyond a reasonable doubt , just plain wrong or made up.

[edit on 29-1-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
All I can hope is that you guys don't badger Bill Ryan to the point that he feels like it's not worth leaking this information anymore. That's the problem with the world: people.

The same people who say it's a hoax, and ridicule others for "wanting to believe it's real", are guilty of the exact opposite... wanting to debunk Project Serpo so bad it drives them crazy. My question is, "Why?". Why not sit back and listen to how the story progresses, instead of throwing every single detail into a blender to cut up the words for non-stop scrutinizing?

I just hope it continues. Nothing so far has proven this to be a hoax... nothing.

[edit on 1/29/2006 by idbltrl001]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jgbjgb Also, any comments on this COSMIC DECEPTION writing from Dr Stephan Greer?

Well I think it is a high probability it fits in with the soup of muddied waters that could one day lead to a hoaxed ET threat - testing us now with the Serpo story to see how we would react / acclimatise to such a full-blown possibility.

I wonder how Dr Greer feels about this story personally. I recently listened to a radio interview at www.bloginservice.com... (42mb) where a caller asked him about SERPO, and Greer responded that he was unaware of it. The caller gave him a bit of background on the exchange program - Greer did not discount the possibility of *some* of it going on, some of it could very well be true. It would be interesting to hear Dr Greer's perspective on this once everything has been hung out to dry. I recommend the interview to all, Dr Greer as usual is on form as a thought-provoking and worthwhile down-to-earth speaker. He lays out the nuts and bolts of what needs to be done, and he is also astute on the overall ET / political / historical / geological situation.

That 'cosmic deception' article is one we all should consider. Is Serpo all part of the grand overall deception plan, for example, colourful tales of cloned hybrid humans with dog heads to prolong our fear / xenophobic attitude towards ET? Or is it an attempted step towards the truth? One perhaps thwarted / tainted somewhere along the way? The Serpo story is far from over in my estimation, and continues to be fascinating as it unfolds.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Say idblt there is no cause for cursing. If you are enjoying the story great!

Bill Ryan is commited to the end to find the truth just like all of us here. Go back and read the link posted on the Amercian Chronicle. Bill is a UFO researcher. Research takes objective observation and logic.

I am more than willing to read anything you offer pro or con and give it some thought.

And I promise no bad words in my response whether I agree or not.

[edit on 29-1-2006 by garyo1954]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954
I am more than willing to read anything you offer pro or con and give it some thought.

This might be worth reading then -->

The tone and tempo of the writing style reads very much like that author. And the subject matter is spot-on.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
The Dianetics guy has been mentioned before right?
No offense but for some reason I never read anything from him.

I figured any author who could afford television commercials to push his book didn't need my two cents.

But I am going to the library tomorrow. I'll see what we have here by Mr. Hubbard.

top topics

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join