It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by netron
if Bill could get some hard data rather than these journals - hard scientific data - heck - they were there for 10 years. they would have done a ton of scientific experiments. raw data.
until then, i'm afraid, i'm with the hoax camp.

sorry Bill. its been a ride (i've followed it since November when it came out)... but now the real data needs to come out.

I agree--when might there be a bit more fuel for the fires? Anyone make a guess, if no word from the horse's mouth?

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
So, Bill, have you reviewed the header information in the emails you have received directly from Anonymous yourself to see where they're coming from? Or did you have some one else do that for you? Do you know how to do it? Will you let a third party do that?

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Change of direction? Correct that. Incredible change of direction.

Glad to see chapman although your comment about the secrecy act was neither necessary nor furthered any proof. Its only lent some credence to your possible familiarity with the subject. We learn when to not admit.
We know the last three parts are erroneous. Possibly misdirection by parties unknown if the first is true.

Covert ops? The question remains: if covert ops are involved in disseminating disinfo would they not produce some serious flaw, a biggest lie as you call it, to bring the whole matter to a close? Would they not have their say like a good saleman, then sit back nodding as we filled in the blanks?

Yet, in Serpo if covert ops are involved they are contributing to the possiblity by adding more than necessary. Perhaps the spy game is slow and their overactive imaginations need satisfaction.

I am still reading but have much more.

Val, these pages are moving so fast it was impossible for me to get in earlier. Anyone who has been at ATS knows you are a standup person who doesn't speak casually. You were entirely justified in posting the info on the English scifi writer. Had I found it, I would have had the same question and would likely have done the same.

More to come......

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamian
1. lol, you'll probably buy the book or documentary, wont you?

2. if you believe that then your an idiot.

3. I'm the one who's been abused by his lies.
Its ppl like you who are being mislead, you really need to wake up and smell the coffee.

1. I have no interest in buying anything, I just stated open facts which you have chosen to distort. How you can even second guess my opinion without reading my previous posts (which state I believe this to be a hoax or cold war disinformation....)

2. Then let me be in idiot in your eyes, it makes no odds to me what something thinks about me over the internet.

3. You're being abused ? Then you are the weak minded one. If you take everything you read so personally, especially from the internet, then it's time to re-evaluate your priorities in life. This is all a bit of "fun".

No coffee needed here, but you need some in the manner department.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand.

[edit on 29-1-2006 by timb3r]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
as a psychiatric nurse. i can spot some people here who suffer from schizophrenia posting. which is a good thing,what i don't like to see is people picking on them,so come on guys cut the crazies some slack. solidarity brothers.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by exsmokingman i can spot some people here who suffer from schizophrenia posting.

is that something they teach in internet medicine 101 or 102?

he didn't meant that.

yes I did.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
This is my first post, though I have been following the disclosure since the beginning.

When the last three log entries were posted by Bill, I too came to the same conclusions as most of you.

1. Someone manufactured the last three logs in order to get his 15 minutes of fame or just play a cruel joke.

2. The original Anon had been silenced and somone new was taking over spreading disinformation to try to cover up what had already been leaked.

3. There was a disagreement in what information should come out and when. So rather than go through the original Anon's contact Victor, Anon2 had opted to go straight to Bill Ryan trying to release more information than was previously decided on. Afterall, why the sudden change from not wanting to talk about certain topics to being very open about them.

Now if Victor's last release about "his" Anon's confirmation of the cloning is accurate, then that would rule out Conclusion #1 seeing as how that was verified weeks before the cloning release.

It would also rule out conclusion #2 since the logs are essentially expanding on a topic which Anon had verified as true to Victor.

So, that leaves me with Conclusion #3.

Just a thought I wanted to put out there for some to think over, if they hadn't already. Take it or leave it.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
SINGULAR,

That or the gig was up on the first hoax because there wasn't ever any pictures and then a second hoaxer decided to give it a crack at extending it - only he's sucks...lol.

I'm just speculating with the rest of you. Maybe Bill will allow some one to look at the headers on these emails he's been receiving from Anon2? That would at least illuminate a bit of the puzzle.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Phew!! the carriage slows, clunks and rattles into the 'Reality End of The Ride' shelter
and we look at each other wondering what the other is thinking.
The harness loosens and we realise that it's just been another walk on the wild side
and that we've been carried along by someone who's played on our hopes and dreams.

'Anon' is deep throat and through a middle-man, he has sneaked information to a yearning group that only loves to hear that they may have a handle on the 'secret
world' of power.

I apologise for seeming in-sensitive, but for a hoaxer, I bet it was like looking into a
a bird's nest full of young, when 'Anon' decided to relate this tale.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightshade09
Now where are the Serpo team their first day in the smack dab middle of Alien culture, (and to the EBE the humans were the Aliens) and they are supposedly all sitting down in "Chow" Hall having brunch. Please nothing of the sort whould happen. Even if that Alien culture was 'advanced'. There would be some peroid of 'getting to know each other' 'checking each other out' 'scoping each other out for possible danger' BEFORE any contact!

The only place 'First Contact' happens as fast AC discribes are in Science Fiction. Real live first contact (according to the history on this earth and therefore a good estimation of what First Contact "Out There" would be like) has always been a dangerous time and sad to say very often resulted in cultural misunderstanding at first.

Nightshade 09

I''m not saying it's real, but have you read the serpo story?

This was not "first contact", that was supposedly made on earth (since we can't travel to serpo on our own); and they(serpans) likely would have had plenty of time to study humans for awhile before making "contact", let alone, inviting humans to their (serpan) home planet.

Your assumptions are unfounded.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Maybe Bill will allow some one to look at the headers on these emails he's been receiving from Anon2? That would at least illuminate a bit of the puzzle.

My sense is that Bill is a man of integrity and if asked by "Anon" to keep his information confidential, he will. I would do the same.

That said - we are well beyond the time to provide some sort of proof.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by redmage

Originally posted by Nightshade09
Now where are the Serpo team their first day in the smack dab middle of Alien culture, (and to the EBE the humans were the Aliens) and they are supposedly all sitting down in "Chow" Hall having brunch. Please nothing of the sort whould happen. Even if that Alien culture was 'advanced'. There would be some peroid of 'getting to know each other' 'checking each other out' 'scoping each other out for possible danger' BEFORE any contact!

The only place 'First Contact' happens as fast AC discribes are in Science Fiction. Real live first contact (according to the history on this earth and therefore a good estimation of what First Contact "Out There" would be like) has always been a dangerous time and sad to say very often resulted in cultural misunderstanding at first.

Nightshade 09

I''m not saying it's real, but have you read the serpo story?

This was not "first contact", that was supposedly made on earth (since we can't travel to serpo on our own); and they(serpans) likely would have had plenty of time to study humans for awhile before making "contact", let alone, inviting humans to their (serpan) home planet.

Your assumptions are unfounded.

With all respect Sir or Madam/Miss, let it go. You're scrabbling through the ashes of this stuff on the off-chance there's something that's been missed.

It maybe true that other life has visited us, but humbly, I don't think that there's some conspiracy of an agenda that we're just starting to catch-up on.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   

BY CHAPMAN
I suspect that the next snippet of information that will be released will be the photos.

I also expect there to be photos, but not for the same reason...
Anon knowing how skeptical a bunch we are has been trying to build a case in advance for the poor quality photos that will likely be posted.

by anon 13b
We starting walking around 475 will take photographs with our military cameras. I hope the film is affected by the radiation. How do we develop it? Maybe we didn't think of everything.

We'll get photos, but expect grainy, degraded fakes that will also be hard to confirm or deny.
IMO
regards,
J - DefunCtion

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Bill,

First, thanks for all your hard work. You have put alot on the line to bring this topic to light. Takes alot to go on a show like Coast to Coast AM and open up to the public. Especially with the liitle bit of information you had at the time.

I would like to ask if you have had any recent personal contact with Victor, and if so, what exactly are his thoughts on this recent turn of events. Has he had any contact with "his" Anon. I think his viewpoint would be insightful seeing as how he knows Anon better than anyone.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
With all respect Sir or Madam/Miss, let it go.

I would say the same to you, "with all respect".

Originally posted by IronMan
You're scrabbling through the ashes of this stuff on the off-chance there's something that's been missed.

No, I was replying to his response to another post of mine, in response to another post of his, in respnse to...etc. (since I've been at work and unable to reply when he posted it) and, I clearly stated "I'm not saying it's real" in regards to serpo (also note my use of the word "supposedly" in regards to the Serpo story's "first contact").

If you'd read my recent posts, you'd see I've had issue with the serpo story for awhile, regardless, debunking (or supporting) without logical foundation isn't proper whether the story is true or not (which was what I was taking issue with in nightshades post).

Unfounded assumptions on either side are unnecessary.

[edit on 1/29/06 by redmage]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Whether they be of alien or angelic nature I think most of us that hang here believe some other form of beings besides man have visited planet earth.
I believe some of the story is true, but many lies have been added to throw people off the true coarse. Through the thousands of years of many cultures, races and people we know that the gods of the heavens had influence on them.
I believe CHAPMAN is very in tune to the true nature of the beings and the real deal.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damocles

Originally posted by ScaRZ
Whether they be of alien or angelic nature I think most of us that hang here believe some other form of beings besides man have visited planet earth.
I believe some of the story is true, but many lies have been added to throw people off the true coarse. Through the thousands of years of many cultures, races and people we know that the gods of the heavens had influence on them.
I believe CHAPMAN is very in tune to the true nature of the beings and the real deal.

im sorry, maybe i misread all his posts, but didnt he say the story was a fabrication of the cia in order to scare the soviets? written by a sci fi author who happened to be on cia payroll at the time?

Read his last post....it's on page 143.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bill Ryan

[ SPECIAL NOTE FROM VICTOR MARTINEZ: The dead Team Member's body #308
was cloned with a creature called an "Archquloid"

"A-R-C-H-Q-U-L-O-I-D"

Hi guys,

I've been trying to get a handle on this and keep coming back to ancient Egypt - I'm still not 100% on what I've come up with, therefore I'll refrain from posting just yet, I don't want to offend any Secret Society members out there if I get things confuddled.

Has anyone else gone down this line of thinking??

Regards

J

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by defuntion
We'll get photos, but expect grainy, degraded fakes that will also be hard to confirm or deny.
IMO
regards,
J - DefunCtion

I'm not sure I agree that they'll be grainy because as someone stated earlier Anon #1 did mention in one of the first postings that the pictures would be shocking even to the skeptics...

But speaking of photos, this is a good example of one of those subjects that we discussed here in the forum, and then in the next release of data, that topic is covered.

In this discussion Hall9000 and robertfenix discuss the issue of pictures on Serpo, radiation interference, and how the crew would manage to develop the photos. Now, in this latest journal entry, this issue is mentioned - and developing the photos on an alien planet is noted - "maybe we didn't think of everything" he writes.

While reading the entry, I thought this could be due to two reasons - the writer of this "hoax" is creating each journal entry in direct response to our speculations and infusing information we provide into them. OR, we are simply predicting the kind of issues the team leader would have had to deal with upon arrival on the planet - and sure enough, we see him dealing with them. Maybe we're just really good at predicting what is going to happen next? Is it enough to prove it a hoax? Not really - but I do think if it keeps occurring too many times - if each topic we discuss keeps appearing in the next release over and over - it points more and more toward hoax.

-rdube02

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I expect photos are ready by now. Chapman did mention they were taken on earth though.

It goes deeper.

Still working on 13a and 13b (seemingly the continuation episode where we are told to tune in same time, same channel next week).

*I am wondering how 18 months passed in the process of ascertaining or procuring the body of 308 when the request was made immediately.

*Secondly the log 3888 puzzles me like many others. What is a log 3888?
Logs are kept in accordance with military regulations (not necessarily denoting a given format, just to assure you keep some record of an event).
Is the 3888 log titled for the section of the regulations requiring the log?
Perhaps it is titled for a Military Form number?
Could it be a military designation for the team on Serpo?
Possibly a position designation?

In any case 3888 must designate something further than a random number for a log book (if Serpo is a true project).

Since it is termed a log we know it is not an entry in the TL log (the one we are reading). Granted it could be a number from a sequential loggin method however, there must be another change in the system of htis is the case.

Sequential numbering would be a better system than just offering ENTRY.
You see no timeline, or event history likewise you have no way of telling when anything was written.

*I have read the speculation of writer's faux pas and see the argument valid.

Since the TL's journal/diary/log will not be available to his friends and family, nor will he write a book on his experience, there is no necessity in explaining a helitransport, much less offering any additional background.
Anyone with a "need to know" would have the information provided.
And anyone with a 3888 log would need nothing further.

I hope this helps to explain the writer's faux pas theory.

Back to the camera:

Someone with minute investigative techniques would attempt sketches of the terrain, transports, huts, and life forms even if a camera was available. The team already knows they can't possibly film/record/photograph everything they encounter.

Which would be more use: a story about what happened while you were eating, or a sketch of the area itself?

[edit on 29-1-2006 by garyo1954]

new topics

top topics

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join