It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 147
<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   
OK: you guys win;
I'll settle for a toast synthesizer so I can say "toast, burnt, one side" and it shoots straight up and lands in my hand . . . paw

woof.

dho

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Some time back -- God knows where exactly... though I think it was in Vol. II, I went on record with a rebuttal to another post. In light of recent posts on the Serpo web site, and upon revisiting earlier posts:

Originally posted by Anonymous
Our Team contained two geologists (they were also cross-trained as biologists). The first thing our geologists did was map the entire planet.

1. Anon does explicitly state that two team members mapped the "entire planet." Therefore, the argument that speaks to the improbability of a two-man team accomplishing this task still stands IMHO.

2. Consequently, Anon also states these two were cross-trained as biologists. So the absence of microscopes does indeed seem puzzling if not implausible. Remember, Anon explicitly states that no "scientific microscopes" were brought on the trip.

3. I also went on record strongly speaking against the misinterpretation of the Eben dwellings as "mud huts," when that is pretty much exactly what Anon states in Posting Twelve:

All the buildings looks like adobe or mud huts.

There are more descrepancies as well.

In particular is the inherent contradiction provided with regards to Serpo's climate. While the minimum temperature is first given 43 degrees Fahrenheit (Posting Three), it is given as 33 degrees in Posting Seven. In the latter post, Anon describes the team's discovery of "blankets of snow."

Blankets of snow littered the landscape around the north pole. The snow measured about 20 feet, at its deepest. The temperature was a constant 33°. Our Team never found the temperature to vary in this region.

Given the melting point of snow is 32 degrees, the figure of 43 degrees must be an error. However, if there are "blankets of snow" on the ground, as deep as twenty feet in some places, than the surface temperature where standing snow is present should be, by default, 32 degrees. However, Anon states the minimum temperature is 33 degrees.

I go into more detail in the reference paper a group of us are assembling.

Chapman, a question for you if I may:

If this was all concocted to scare the Soviets, why use such controversial data which might be shown to be incorrect and highly unlikely (if not impossible)?

At this time, I am leaning towards dissinformation as the Final Answer.

I whole-heartedly believe we are currently experiencing visitation and most likely have been for quite a long time. And Zeta Reticuli has been reported as the home to alien life for almost as long.
Search "ZEta Reticuli" on Google, and only three of the top twenty listing do not have anything to do with aliens (two, if you discount Solstation.com, which talks of the Hill abduction and even features Betty Hill's star map from 1961!).

There are also quite a few "insiders" -- former AFOSI and DIA officers -- who seem to corroborate a story of an alien exchange program.

So I by all means believe the existence of such an exchange program is plausible, and continue to conduct my own research with the goal of finding theoretical solutions to explain the data provided by Anon.

I even believe that there may be some truth (a little? a lot?) to the Serpo story. I just think some of the data has either been falsified or was fabricated to begin with.

The question that will keep me wondering is why? Plausible deniability of Disclosure? An effort to discredit others somehow invovled with the Disclosure process? Disconnect between CI and the science behind it?

At the end of the day, I am left where I began: that the existence of the story is itself significant, regardless of the end-game purpose it serves.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by exsmokingman
i enjoyed battlefield earth which was quite good science fiction, far better than the movie which was still ok.

That's it, you just lost all credibility with that one; that book, and especially the movie, were horrible (and that's being kind).

Serpo's looking like swiss cheese and it's still better entertainment than that piece of "poo".

[edit on 1/30/06 by redmage]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I cannot accept that these entries were written by a US Commander, one of the best of the best of US, who had 2 years of training for this mission.

Even a civilian that is a guest in a space station (like NASA did a few times) has more scientific knowledge than this "Commander".

Just to believe that these entries were written from the best of the US, is an insult for the US Army.

And I am not American.

I believe that the last entries were written from an amatuer writer, a hoaxer, who reads this forum and tries to correct his story, based on our objections.

To give an example:
I critisized a lot the 24th January entry (page 127), because the commander tells us that he had a dream, then awakes, he is in a bowl, he gets out, one of his crew missing, he cannot remember how he got there, how the doors opened, he cannot remember anything.
And I wrote: "TURN THE PAGE MAN!!! See what you wrote the last time before you awoke in the bowl. READ YOUR LAST ENTRY!!!! Jesus!!!"

The commander was able to write a perfect 600-words entry, but he was unable to look his previous entry to learn what he did the last time before waking up in the bowl.

The commander never refered to his previous entries.

In the new entries, the commander all the time refers to his previous entries. And he does that so many times that is ridiculous.

I am sure that this amatuer writer is in this forum, reads what we write and make corrections for his future entries.

Before the 24th January post, I believed that this story is "possible real until proven the other way".

Now I say: "This is definetely HOAX until proven the other way".

We want the photos. If we see another post with more romance between the commander and EBE2, I think that almost every person here will be convinced that all this story is badly written fiction.

PS: I apologize for my poor English.

[edit on 30-1-2006 by panther_512]

[edit on 30-1-2006 by panther_512]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   
like many other people, i've been reading this thread with a great deal of interest, but unlike many people, i simply dont have the analytical skills to go through it. So first off, i'd like to say a big kudos to those who have spent so much time analysing this whole Serpo thing.

The one thing that keeps coming to my mind is the name of the planet....Serpo.

maybe i'm just being stupid but if the Ebens had a different language:

1) why did the Eben refer to the planet as Serpo in the first place?

2) why would the name of a planet, named presumably by the Ebens, have a meaning which was essentially english?

I hope i am making myself clear here. My point is, is that somewhere it is mentioned that the Ebens speak in high pitched tones, or something like that.....so them naming a planet in english (albeit one that comes from latin or something), is akin to us naming something with a high pitched tone.

Is anyone getting this?....lol...cos its kind of hard to explain.
Maybe theres a simple explanation, and maybe i missed something, so if i DID miss something regarding this issue, maybe someone would be kind enough to point it out?

thank you in advance and again, well done to all you people who actually analyse things, instead of (like me) simply read it and occassionally come up with a question

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   
All I have to say about this is that members and visitors should keep in mind the facts .

The fact that this is not information from original documents.

( In other words this is not something you should believe or disbelieve )

There is no reason for blind belief or blind rejection.

[edit on 30-1-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I'm not flinging monkey poo or anything but has anyone noticed how nearly identical the SERPO Saga and Dan Burisch Saga are starting to look.

Don Deppelller claimed to be just surfing the net for something interesting when he stumbled across the Dan Burisch story.
Don Deppeller then starts coming in contact with 'unknown' insiders.
Don Deppeller to this day claims his computer is hacked on a regular bases.
Dan Burisch claims his purpose for coming in the open is for disclousre.

now

Bill Ryan claims to be just surfing the net for something interesting when he stumbles across the SERPO story in Victor's e-list and becomes spokesperson.
Bill Ryan now supposedly is getting his computer hacked .
Bill Ryan has supposedly direct emails/direct contact with "Anon" Insiders.
Bill Ryan's Anon contacts claim they are coming forward for "Disclosure"

I could go on with twenty more identical points with both stories have in common but for sake of being brief will not.

Being a Burisch debunker. I have to say I'm having STRONG deja vu with the start of the SERPO story or is that double vision.

Nightshade 09

[edit on 30-1-2006 by Nightshade09]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
All I have to say about this is that members and visitors should keep in mind the facts .

The fact that this is not information from original documents.

( In other words this is not something you should believe or disbelieve )

There is no reason for blind belief or blind rejection.
[edit on 30-1-2006 by lost_shaman]

Thank you... much appreciated! Someone actually made some sense of this instead of acting like they know it's a hoax or they know it's true. None of us know anything, keep that in mind both literally and figuratively. Untill the next ATS poster yelling "hoax" can show me pictures of the alien planet that THEY have visited and it's culture... I don't wanna see another; "It's a hoax because the EBEN's do this!" What do you know? What do we know? Nothing.. we've been on earth for tens of thousands of years and have never even pondered alien culture. We just discovered how to take warm showers. Keep and open mind, please. Let's keep the story coming. It may be so true and so outlandish that you don't want such a thing to be part of reality. Don't let that get in the way of deciphering truth and fiction. Take the facts as they come untill the story is over or you probaby won't get the whole thing.

[edit on 30-1-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   
"The Ebens are not the humane civilization we thought they were. But I must say they didn't hide anything. The doctor spoke straight to us. Just like the Ebens. They don't know how to lie. "

An advanced, alien race of beings hold no fear. I imagine thats why they "evolved" to become the advanced race they are... they overcame all fear in the conscious mind and evolved. Human beings have the potential to do this too. However, until human beings stop fighting amongst themselves about what is "real" in their world and what everyone should "believe" in we will never understand this concept of a mentality without fear or predijuce. "Ebens dont know how to lie" is true because they do not see any reason or benefit to "lie". Experimenting with growing cells to "create" other beings is the sort of thing I imagine an advanced civilisation will do - its very clever stuff - but it doesnt make them any less humane than we already are. Its embarrasing to even consider humans are an "intelligent" being... going to war over Oil or to fight "terrorism" for example. Consider what the "alternatives" are... how about getting to know our world, our universe, getting to know out ET neighbours - getting to know human beings - what do we want to believe - that we are not alone? Of course we do!

Whether or not the Serpo story is a hoax or not I suspect nobody will ever really know, but I like it all the same. Its the best thing to ever have come out of the dark, paranoid, fearful secret military world for a long long time. It just too easy and depressing to be skeptical all of the time. It takes courage to want to believe in something. My guess is we wouldnt have all of the information on UFOs/ETs we already have at our disposal if none of it was true, it just wouldnt make any sense. Cheers

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by exsmokingman
as a psychiatric nurse. i can spot some people here who suffer from schizophrenia posting. which is a good thing,what i don't like to see is people picking on them,so come on guys cut the crazies some slack. solidarity brothers.

you're a psychiatric nurse?

who has an avatar of a rapist?

who makes a diagnosis on an internet forum?

no. you are not.

but if you are, you need sacking, asap.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MCory1
Anyone else try to break down "Archquloid"? I've done some etymological searches, but all I can find is Arch, cheif/principal, and oid, "like that of." Both are rooted in Greek for whatever that's worth. No luck with qu or qul, all I can find is latin/french, and nothing that makes any sense at all.

yes, it's probably meant to be "Archeloid". - it sounds the same, is descriptive of what is being described, and supports the hypothesis that most of the data is being transferred non visually.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I thought this very interesting the word eben in Hebrew.

"eben"

through the mean. to build,:
-a stone, made, built, idea of masonry, constructed
of fire.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightshade09
I could go on with twenty more identical points with both stories have in common but for sake of being brief will not.

Being a Burisch debunker. I have to say I'm having STRONG deja vu with the start of the SERPO story or is that double vision.

Nightshade 09
[edit on 30-1-2006 by Nightshade09]

Nightshade - I agree, I've noticed the same similarities and when this first started I suspected the Burisch camp of intigating this... however now Burisch seems to be doing his best to try to debunk the whole Serpo saga as a hoax... which leaves me confused as to what the similarities mean and whether they are not just coincidental (although I am one who doesn't believe in coincidence). If anyone can come up with a solid link between Burisch and this Serpo story - I'd certainly offer up a WAYabove vote, and major kudos. Personally, the fact that he's trying to shoot down the Serpo story threw me for a loop...

-rdube02

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by rdube02

Originally posted by Nightshade09

Nightshade - I agree, I've noticed the same similarities and when this first started I suspected the Burisch camp of intigating this... however now Burisch seems to be doing his best to try to debunk the whole Serpo saga as a hoax... which leaves me confused as to what the similarities mean and whether they are not just coincidental (although I am one who doesn't believe in coincidence). If anyone can come up with a solid link between Burisch and this Serpo story - I'd certainly offer up a WAYabove vote, and major kudos. Personally, the fact that he's trying to shoot down the Serpo story threw me for a loop...

-rdube02

Maybe he's waiting a little while longer before posting information that will positively ID the Serpo story as a hoax, which he would be in a posititon to do if he created the story himself. Then, after bringing down the Serpo story, he can lead all the Serpo followers into his own 'Camp of Disclosure' - coming soon, apparently...

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams
One contradiction that I noticed was that the team members that go to the cloning lab are not the ones Team Leader intended to send there. Now... some may say that this is a fatal flaw... but I still think that, because we don't know how the text is laid out, it isn't. After all... Team Leader may have changed his mind, the narrative could have skipped, or two entries could have been mashed together.

That's a good catch...can you quote the members he sent and the ones that ended up in the lab? That's a pretty serious mistake in my mind...

One other note, concerning our exchange the other night regarding the context of the text and the writer's mistake in re-telling an entire episode from a previous entry. I've thought a lot about what many people have stated in here concerning the mention of "log 3888". I hate to "debunk" my own "debunk" - or resort to flip-flopping (just call me John Kerry) - but to be honest, if you consider that "log 3888" is NOT a previous journal entry in the same journal - but possibly some other log book or electronic data log somewhere else - then it WOULD make perfect sense for him to tell the entire story in THIS journal.

After all, what he said was that there was an incident on the day he made log 3888. But no other entry in THIS journal was labeled that way. Then he just went on to explain what happened on that day.

I actually enjoyed your critique the other night discussing the context of the journal entries - and I'm now changing my opinion concerning the context of log 3888... I'd enjoy hearing your take on this...

I'm afraid that now I have to walk back over to the fence and sit on it again... Although it's getting kind of sore being up here. God I hate it when I flip-flop...

-rdube02

[edit on 30-1-2006 by rdube02]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by rdube02
I'm afraid that now I have to walk back over to the fence and sit on it again... Although it's getting kind of sore being up here. God I hate it when I flip-flop...

If you can't flip-flop at times then your not being entirely objective.
I think it's good that you considered another perspective and modified your opinion.
I know I've done it many times.
Nobody is right all the time everytime.
Props.
Regards,
J - DefunCtion

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Forgive me for being ingnorant of this subject, but can anyone footnote the cardinal sin Dan Burisch commited.
I'm relatively new to UFO debate in general...
I get the impression that this guy perpetuated some type of hoax or disinformation?
Or maybe can someone guide me to a link that sums up the case against this guy?
Regards,
J - DefunCtion

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by defuntion
Forgive me for being ingnorant of this subject, but can anyone footnote the cardinal sin Dan Burisch commited.
I'm relatively new to UFO debate in general...
I get the impression that this guy perpetuated some type of hoax or disinformation?
Or maybe can someone guide me to a link that sums up the case against this guy?
Regards,
J - DefunCtion

This might be a good place to start.

eaglesdisobey.org...

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by defuntion

In the simplest terms - he claims to be a whistleblowing Area 51 insider - a scientist who has connections DEEP inside the black ops intelligence community and that he is part of a larger disclosure campaign.

It isn't so much the sin he has already committed, but the one he is currently committing. Just take a look at photos of him in his alleged "lab" - they're hilarious. Looks like a small bedroom/office cluttered with a bunch of props - microscope, computer, etc.. - to make it look like he's a scientist. And DonDep - his partner in crime - submits a bunch of paperwork to the Canadian government alleging his family wants to escape the U.S. because they are being spied on for wanting to go public with black ops information they have.

Dan Burisch offers to back their story - the Canadian government brushes it aside is too rediculous to even consider - and now the Burisch camp use these "documents" as proof that what they are saying is true. The saga is currently ongoing.

I've left a TON of the story out obviously, but this is the simplest summary I can provide - sorry if I got any of it wrong or left anything out....

-rdube02

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Mr. Ryan.
What is your response to this information:
www.factnet.org...
"Today I attended a mini FZ conference in EG. It was
initiated by our own Clive Nicol, and Bill Ryan. Bill
is on the Ron's Org Gamesmaster course which is their
OT 17, and has never been in COS! Was a real pleasure
to meet them."

top topics