It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 143
<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Interesting... if what chapman's saying is true, it still means that the Ebens exist. So are they good or evil? Or both (like humans)?

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I've been shying away from this thread for a while--anything over 10 pages and I get overwhelmed when I think of reading through it, and I don't like to post something that's been discussed to death halfway through. However, I figured I'd go ahead and throw my two cents in given the current issues dealing with the log entry.

Given that I haven't read through the whole thread, I'm curious as to how many log entries have been posted here, and if there's any instances where the writer refers to a previous entry and just leaves it as a reference. This can make a difference--for all we know the person writing these entries could just like to write a lot, and likes to rehash old stories.

Think about it; how many times has someone told you the same long, boring story over and over again? I've had people--most commonly drunk I'll admit, but not always--sit down and tell me something starting with "yeah, you remember me telling you this?" Then they proceed to rattle my ear off for the next hour while my eyes are watering from sheer boredom. I'm guilty of it myself more often than not.

The point I'm trying to make is that it's almost foolish to try and determine the plausibility of a journal entry based on the "style" of a small sample. This author could be a blooming idiot (no disrespect intended; I hope it's understandable in the given context) and have all the writing abilities of a gerbil. I've taken college level English several times--not because I failed; long story but it breaks down to finances barring transcript releases--and I'm still far from an excellent writer.

Also, isn't there the possibility that that wasn't a straight-out log entry? That perhaps since the original entry hadn't been "released" the person decided to include it in the post to allow a bit more cohesion to the scenario, instead of having us sit here and say "this is a hoax; he's leaving out information about entry 3888 which means he hasn't made it up yet."

Just my two cents; I'll get back to hopelessly trying to keep up with this thread

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapman
Certainly looks like you people are enjoying the ride. Myself I was never one for the rollercoaster I prefer a quiet sunday afternoon drive. Especially if I do not know who has their hands upon the wheel. I will resist the temptation to step aboard and offer only what I remember from my own experience. I have not had the time or if I am honest the will to read much of what is written here besides what was printed off for me, so I apoligise if I have missed any questions or important points. I must ask people to refrain from speculating as to my identity because I am a signitory to the Official Secrets Act and therefore am breaking the law by discussing this. From a moral point of view I have no problem with this because the secret in this case was pernecious and untrue.

From reading the Serpoorg page the first thing to strike me (apart from realising I need to visit the opticions again) was that the latest message from the source was not from the CIA document that I have seen. I do not recognize it and imagine that Alice Bradley Sheldon would be turning in her grave. Probably due to laughter more than anything. Of course the information you are seeing comes from a DIA document which could be a tampered with version of the original CIA document I was shown. This is assuming of course that the latest entry comes from the same source as the previous ones. In my day things were much easier you could often look a man in the eye and did not have the luxury of anonymity that E-mail provides.

I suspect that the next snippet of information that will be released will be the photos. I say this because Within intelligence it is accepted doctrine that in order to validate false information you place your biggest truth after your biggest lie. Our investigation of the photos continued long after we had established Mrs Sheldon as the creator of this ruse. I was not party to the final analysis. However our 'experts' preliminary conclusions were that the photos were taken here on earth and that the EBENs featured originated from photos of 2 real ETs one living and one dead. Not only did the EBENs look the same some looked EXACTLY the same right down to the dust on their boots and reflection in the eye. I do not now if our people at Box had their own point of reference or not. I would certainly like to see these photos again.

I hope that the information I am giving is welcome and usefull. I do not have my own computer and am only to watch the internet at my sons house. If I can help you on your rollercoaster ride I will be pleased to do so just don't as me to get on.

Chapman, welcome to the ATS forum. I've read your posts ( there's only a couple ) and value any information or opinion you may share with us. I look forward to more posts from you!! Take Care.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Why "My" ANONYMOUS and not just Anonymous?
Is one his and the other Bill's?

Originally posted by Bill Ryan
Victor posted this on his list last night, which he spliced into his reposting of the latest cloning account from Anonymous. I've only just read it.

[ SPECIAL NOTE FROM VICTOR MARTINEZ:
. If "my" ANONYMOUS asks me to NOT reveal/release his private e-mail
to me, I WILL respect his wishes and "kill" it.

STAY TUNED! ]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapman
I must ask people to refrain from speculating as to my identity because I am a signitory to the Official Secrets Act and therefore am breaking the law by discussing this. From a moral point of view I have no problem with this because the secret in this case was pernecious and untrue.

Thank you for returning to continue the discussion with us. Like me, you believe that the source of the "new" posts is not the same as the "original anon". Who do you think may have taken over and why? Why not just end it... what was so sensitive about a science fiction story that a new anon needs to come back and cover the old one's tracks? I ask in all sincerity, as if we take you at your word, you may have a better idea as to why than we do.

And if you don't mind me asking, why risk being caught in violation of your oath of secrecy for this? If you're on a consumer internet connection (dial-up, cable, dsl) then your identity is no secret to any government intelligence agency. Again, why risk anything over this science fiction story?

Of course the information you are seeing comes from a DIA document which could be a tampered with version of the original CIA document I was shown.

Why DIA? You saw a CIA document?

Our investigation of the photos continued long after we had established Mrs Sheldon as the creator of this ruse.

Why did you need to "establish" Sheldon of the creator of the document? Was that not in the CIA document? If it was, why then continue to investigate the photos, since the rest of the story was a hoax?

However our 'experts' preliminary conclusions were that the photos were taken here on earth and that the EBENs featured originated from photos of 2 real ETs one living and one dead.

There are two "real" et's?

Interesting information. Perhap's you'll expand on some of this.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   

STAY TUNED! ]

Excellent catch!

I've been wondering about this - what if we are witnessing a proverbial pissing contest between competing government and/or NGO black ops groups?

[edit on 29-1-2006 by Shawnna]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Oh my god there is to much to think about at this rate we are all headed for the mental hospital Paul Benewitz style

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Centrist

Why DIA? You saw a CIA document?

Our investigation of the photos continued long after we had established Mrs Sheldon as the creator of this ruse.

Why did you need to "establish" Sheldon of the creator of the document? Was that not in the CIA document? If it was, why then continue to investigate the photos, since the rest of the story was a hoax?

However our 'experts' preliminary conclusions were that the photos were taken here on earth and that the EBENs featured originated from photos of 2 real ETs one living and one dead.

There are two "real" et's?

Interesting information. Perhap's you'll expand on some of this.

Yes, anxiously awaiting more insight and info on these points!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by serpiansurfer
Oh my god there is to much to think about at this rate we are all headed for the mental hospital Paul Benewitz style

This story has no end. And we may only be at the beginning.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Chapman - I'm curious what you think about the method of release for the last 3 pieces of information. Since they went against the established method, I'm strongly leaning towards these last 3 pieces being faked by someone who wanted their own 15 minutes of fame and spoofed an email address from the list.

The only reason we believe that they're legit is because Bill Ryan says he thinks they are. That is hardly a definite.

[edit on 29-1-2006 by Cutwolf]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
This post is not meant to attack Bill Ryan in any way. I'm thankful that he's been here with us on this forum and answered the questions he could.

With that being said...Mr. Ryan who was once a required piece of the Serpo puzzle in that he made the information of Victor's list available to the public, now seems almost unnecessary in the flow of information.

I know it sounds kind of strange, but think about it. If Bill will suggest to Anon (we know he has his email) to send the Serpo information either to a public or semi-public email account or we could even set up a quick and simple content management system on the serpo web site to allow Anon to post his information himself (just as easy as it would be to send an email) securely without any editing or tampering possible. This way we get it directly from the horses mouth.

Having Mr.Ryan as the middle man only seems to confuse things in my opinion. If we eliminate Bill Ryan from the picture then we can all focus our energy on the information we have and not on the method of delivery or the motives of the messenger. There is plenty of questionable information within the serpo story, and that's what we should be looking at instead of questioning Mr. Ryan.

Bill Ryan has done a great job bringing us this information, but his underlying support for the validity of the story, along with statements like the following really make me wonder if the information released wouldn't be better if handed directly to the public without the chance of withholding data that doesn't make sense or may create many more inconsistencies.

Originally posted by Bill Ryan

4) I considered refusing to post this pending further investigation. I did actually post it, verbatim and untouched, because of what I'd promised to you and others I would do.

Best to all, Bill

All we can really do at this point is blindly trust that Mr. Ryan will give us all the information he has not matter how damaging it may be to the serpo story. But I think everyone will agree that this is not a story were "blind trust" should be applied.

If I were in Bill Ryan's shoes I'd be relieved to have the task of relaying the data from Anon to the public lifted from my shoulders. He would no longer face criticism and could be left to publish the serpo information on serpo.org for the majority of the public and discuss the topic here at ATS. Unless of course Mr. Ryan has something to loose by letting go of the reins of the serpo story.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf
Chapman - I'm curious what you think about the method of release for the last 3 pieces of information. . . . The only reason we believe that they're legit is because Bill Ryan says he thinks they are. That is hardly a definite.

Let me refine that slightly -- Bill thinks his source is legit. I've read his last few posts and he seems to be reserving judgment on the authenticity of the information contained in anon's latest posts.

STAY TUNED! ]

I think that Victor is quite convinced that the new anon is not the same anon he conversed with, thus he calls him "his" anon. The new one is would be "bill's" anon.

[edit on 29-1-2006 by Centrist]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Exactly. If I wasn't a broke college student, I'd put money on the fact that these last 3 pieces of information were released by someone who caught a peak at the list and is using an email address spoofer.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
There is concern in the Dark Side!
There is concern about the Frankenstein's Ebens!

It is a place where light and shadow does not exist!
A place where the darkness is so dark, that one can not even feel his arm out in front of him.
There is no groping, there is nothing to discern.
A place so void of substance, it only can be attributed to the Dark Side!

(weird music continues to play)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a thousand more years of human development, I sure hope that humans are not like the Frankenstein Ebens!

Oh, I know, some say that humans are that way already, but tis just another fad, a lack of imagination.

The sky is not dark, it is light! You just were not receiving all the light at one time -- it would be too bright with all the stars shining out their light in the Heavens!

Count Dracula has nothing on the Frankenstein Ebens!

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
We need now a statment form the real anon! Or both and confront them.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
the eben name has bugged me for a while now and, thanks to a very slow memory recall, I now know why. They weren't aliens, just cheesy 80's synth pop.

ebn ozn is eben human clone in serpo.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Centrist
I think that Victor is quite convinced that the new anon is not the same anon he conversed with, thus he calls him "his" anon. The new one is would be "bill's" anon.

[edit on 29-1-2006 by Centrist]

I'd have to agree with Victor. The first journal entries that came from "his" anon, other than some minor issues that could pretty easily be explained away - this latest post that went directly to Bill and not Victor had many more holes that were harder to explain away... Whoever is contacting Bill has to be someone trying to either play games with us - or someone truly trying to spread disinfo and disrupt the original disclosure....

It goes back to my original question to Bill - how do you know that the email you are receiving is from "the" anon and not a random person, such as anyone from this forum... How do you verify - a code in the email that only you, anon, and Victor know? If not - I'd hope the three of you could come up with a system of verification that only the three of you are aware of....

-rdube02

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
maybe anon was 'silenced'..........duh duh duuuuuuh!

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I think this could very easily turn into a pretty enjoyable erotic story. Here's hoping!

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
regarding an earlier post about human-animal hybrids in ancient human art (and going back 30,000 years in neolithic art) you're forgetting about the visual effects of mescalin or mescalin like substances, found in things like magic mushrooms - which have been used for millenia by Druids in northern Europe for example.

it doesnt prove a link with extraterrestrials whatsoever.

if Bill could get some hard data rather than these journals - hard scientific data - heck - they were there for 10 years. they would have done a ton of scientific experiments. raw data.
until then, i'm afraid, i'm with the hoax camp.

sorry Bill. its been a ride (i've followed it since November when it came out)... but now the real data needs to come out.

[edit on 29-1-2006 by netron]

mod edit: removed passage discussing drug usage

[edit on 29-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

new topics

top topics

<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join