It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 142
<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bill Ryan
was cloned with a creature called an "Archquloid"

"A-R-C-H-Q-U-L-O-I-D"

are you sure about the spelling here?

"Arche-loid" would make much more sense in terms of root meaning.

it does seem at some point along the line a lot of the data is being transposed verbally.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
hello im a bit new and i wanna say a few things..

1.first of all the last part sounds like a recorded journal maybe transcripted by the millitary guy and now copyed by anon..

2.the clones of humans with dog heads.. ive heard of them before.. here in romania there is a strange forest called huia baciu.. im still searching for it in google earth
where very weird things happen.. lots of sightings near.. abductions in the forest and many more.. someone told me a long time ago of a group of people in this forest seeing some humanoid beings with dog heads that were in the forest entered an ufo and at some atitude integrated in another ufo and became invisible or something like this.. this was very traumatic for them..

3.the liquid with wich they clone seems to be genetic material which guide the cells to develop after the information they have.. we all know dna is informational material.. the result as what a human grown on that planet would look like has big ressemblance with us and if this is true we might ask ourself if when god made us did he put the same dna on every planet and everyone developed after theyre conditions.. some of them more intelligent some extinct some more dumb than us..

ah.. i lost my other ideas now.. hope i didnt write stupid things.. goodluck everybody especially bill!

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   

[ SPECIAL NOTE FROM VICTOR MARTINEZ: The dead Team Member's body #308

"A-R-C-H-Q-U-L-O-I-D"

One of the most ancient symbols used by early Homo Sapien is that of the...

Therianthrope.
Paintings of mythical animal-human hybrids are among the oldest surviving art ever produced. New research suggests that minotaurs, satyrs, the werewolves beloved of Hollywood and even Egypt's animal-headed gods are latecomers to the art scene compared with the "therianthropes" carved by the earliest artists on bone and painted on stone.

"They go back to the dawn of humanity, to the first fully modern people," claims rock art expert Paul Taçon of the Australian Museum in Sydney.

He has found that in Australia and South Africa there are dozens of animal-headed people in rock paintings and carvings more than 10,000 years old. Some may be far older. The oldest was an androgynous feline-headed statuette from Germany, thought to be around 32,000 years old.

The Archquloid described is an archetype which should resonate deep within the human psyche, seeing how its been with us symbolically for the past 30,000 years or more. Besides the common images of werewolves and vampires, there is also the Totem, whereby an animal spirit is a guide for humans...something which is still practiced worldwide today.

Team member # 308 has been resurected and transformed into one of the oldest of our religious notions... a creature half man, half something else.
.edit for grammar

[edit on 29-1-2006 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
My thoughts on disinformation.

so check this out, ok theres been hundreds events. every single alien/ufo encounter can't be proven that its alien life. people may believe that they are from another world. but, it can't be proven. a majority of people don't believe in ufo/aliens in general, and the ufology skeptic side is growing epitomely outward.The number of hoaxes being sent out by people is growing as well, but is it reasonable to beleive that we hear so much information even if is hoaxed that it will be accounted for? hoax or not?
if i'm not mistaken the hoaxes are just as accounted for as genuine info. though discussion and opinions may vary about whats true and whats not....its still being talked about fake or not. doesn't that make disinformation kind of irrelevant? if no matter what were going to eat it up? fake or not fake? believe or not believe? So, with that in mind....why does the ugology community see disinformation as a threat? when, the gov't meant surely knows..and we all know if we think about it. that it doesn't matter what kind of information we're fed..it will just be added into the archive or knowledge. the only way I can see disinformation as hurting anything from being disclosed, is if people believe everything they hear and theys top questing for truths...this how I think of it anyway...go ahead and talk about nwo's and reptillians and hybrids..go ahead and debunk that too. because disinformation just makes people aware that something more is out there to speculate.

rock and roll,

waffleprime!

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon

Originally posted by Cutwolf
I still haven't heard why we assume that these pieces of info are legit figuring they go against the established means of delivery.

This was posted by Bill. And yes, it's still possible for the new posts to be a hacker. We have no information to the contrary so we can't assume in either direction.

It doesn't even need to be a "hacker." Sending spoofed emails is impossible easy. And since the list has been made public before, it's not unreasonable to think that someone took some of the emails from the list, started typing up this crazy stuff, and submitting them with a spoofed email.

Thats my theory on the postings that go directly to Bill Ryan.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

[ SPECIAL NOTE FROM VICTOR MARTINEZ: The dead Team Member's body #308

"A-R-C-H-Q-U-L-O-I-D"

One of the most ancient symbols used by early Homo Sapien is that of the...

Therianthrope.
Paintings of mythical animal-human hybrids are among the oldest surviving art ever produced. New research suggests that minotaurs, satyrs, the werewolves beloved of Hollywood and even Egypt's animal-headed gods are latecomers to the art scene compared with the "therianthropes" carved by the earliest artists on bone and painted on stone.

"They go back to the dawn of humanity, to the first fully modern people," claims rock art expert Paul Taçon of the Australian Museum in Sydney.

He has found that in Australia and South Africa there are dozens of animal-headed people in rock paintings and carvings more than 10,000 years old. Some may be far older. The oldest was an androgynous feline-headed statuette from Germany, thought to be around 32,000 years old.

The Archquloid described is an archetype which should resonate deep within the human psyche, seeing how its been with us symbolically for the past 30,000 years or more. Besides the common images of werewolves and vampires, there is also the Totem, whereby an animal spirit is a guide for humans...something which is still practiced worldwide today.

Team member # 308 has been resurected and transformed into one of the oldest of our religious notions... a creature half man, half something else.
.edit for grammar

[edit on 29-1-2006 by masqua]

... that's why i suggest that the name has been 'mispronounced' and could be the phonetic 'Archeloid'.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScaRZThe same thing keeps coming over in my mind.........Why would the Ebens ever let us bring weapons along? I wonder if the Ebens that stayed on earth also brought weapons with them?
If the Ebens had been WATCHING us for thousands of years they had to see that we earthlings love killing. Anybody or anything that gets in the way of our belief system is a threat and a sure target.

Im pretty sure its US army standard to bring weapons along. No way they would go without something to defend themselves, 'just in case'.

And the EBE's themselves has been in a major war, and wiped out another race, so they certainly isnt better than us.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Certainly looks like you people are enjoying the ride. Myself I was never one for the rollercoaster I prefer a quiet sunday afternoon drive. Especially if I do not know who has their hands upon the wheel. I will resist the temptation to step aboard and offer only what I remember from my own experience. I have not had the time or if I am honest the will to read much of what is written here besides what was printed off for me, so I apoligise if I have missed any questions or important points. I must ask people to refrain from speculating as to my identity because I am a signitory to the Official Secrets Act and therefore am breaking the law by discussing this. From a moral point of view I have no problem with this because the secret in this case was pernecious and untrue.

From reading the Serpoorg page the first thing to strike me (apart from realising I need to visit the opticions again) was that the latest message from the source was not from the CIA document that I have seen. I do not recognize it and imagine that Alice Bradley Sheldon would be turning in her grave. Probably due to laughter more than anything. Of course the information you are seeing comes from a DIA document which could be a tampered with version of the original CIA document I was shown. This is assuming of course that the latest entry comes from the same source as the previous ones. In my day things were much easier you could often look a man in the eye and did not have the luxury of anonymity that E-mail provides.

I suspect that the next snippet of information that will be released will be the photos. I say this because Within intelligence it is accepted doctrine that in order to validate false information you place your biggest truth after your biggest lie. Our investigation of the photos continued long after we had established Mrs Sheldon as the creator of this ruse. I was not party to the final analysis. However our 'experts' preliminary conclusions were that the photos were taken here on earth and that the EBENs featured originated from photos of 2 real ETs one living and one dead. Not only did the EBENs look the same some looked EXACTLY the same right down to the dust on their boots and reflection in the eye. I do not now if our people at Box had their own point of reference or not. I would certainly like to see these photos again.

I hope that the information I am giving is welcome and usefull. I do not have my own computer and am only to watch the internet at my sons house. If I can help you on your rollercoaster ride I will be pleased to do so just don't as me to get on.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   

and the references to past descriptions?

it could be rationaly expected that any record / log / account maker would reference previously mentioned articles/issues. the people who read it weren't necessarily going to read the whole darn thing in one long slog. they may be directed to read just a numbered log, or specific text / data entry - hence the need to often reference to previous data.

smoking gun?

more like supposition.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by cristi
3.the liquid with wich they clone seems to be genetic material which guide the cells to develop after the information they have.. we all know dna is informational material..

From Serpo.org
754 said that human cells contain smaller substance that can identify the structure with the membranes of the cell.

Thats basically DNA as far as I can tell from the description, and therefore the EBE's are doing genetic engineering.
But since the structure on DNA discovered by Watson and Crick was way back in 1953 (The x-ray photograph that led to their breakthrough came from the lab of a little known King's College scientist named Rosalind Franklin), the team should definately know about it. Especially since they were given a basic biology course.
It should be relatively easy for the EBE and the team to understand each other on this point, and therefore im not so sure that they are talking about DNA.. But then the EBE's should be doing their engineering based on something we dont know about yet!

And whats all this talk about cell membranes in the last log?

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   

[edit on 29-1-2006 by lucianarchy]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Whew!

I've been siting on the serpo (picket fence) since Dec...or should I say
lurking.

A lot of great minds sorting through the topic of this thread are little
intemidating to the non savvy folk like me hense my lurkng instead of
contributing....so I do have a thought or two.

If a person or craft is moving along at -ftl- than light would'nt exits in that dimension and you would never know when you have arrived...?

I also found this whilst googlen around...
www.boomspeed.com...
hope I did that right...

well I'll be on the fence a bit longer , quietly though..
ep03

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucianarchy
it could be rationaly expected that any record / log / account maker would reference previously mentioned articles/issues. the people who read it weren't necessarily going to read the whole darn thing in one long slog. they may be directed to read just a numbered log, or specific text / data entry - hence the need to often reference to previous data.

Reference previous data - yes, that would make perfect sense. Re-write the entire episode already written in the previous data - no. Unless of course you are writing for an audience whom you know hasn't read the previous "referenced" log yet - because you are making it all up as you go along.

-rdube02

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This has to be the fastest growing reply thread of all on ATS.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by rdube02

Originally posted by lucianarchy

Reference previous data - yes, that would make perfect sense. Re-write the entire episode already written in the previous data - no. Unless of course you are writing for an audience whom you know hasn't read the previous "referenced" log yet - because you are making it all up as you go along.

-rdube02

that is definately one possibility. but it could possibly be the case that it is ' for an audience whom you know hasn't read the previous "referenced" log yet - because they just haven't'

the jury's out..... although i can hear a lot of noise in the 'retirement' room. lol

[edit on 29-1-2006 by lucianarchy]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
ohh i dunno, advertising - this thread alone must have made ats money.
Since this is a conspiracy site - how sure can we be this isnt an ats hoax?

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
or maybe the guy was a writer? and it was a habit of writing to repeat himself? it seems he had to write alot, so..is it out of the question that writing all that wouldn't seem that long to someone who writes extended amounts of writing? like see what I'm writing here it..seems like its taking forever, and I'm a pretty fast typer, but, compare my small paragraph to someone like centrist's writings? and I bet 10 bucks says he doesn't think that writing a paragraph seem half as long as it does for me. depth perception?

and whats with chapman? how does this cat fit in here and can someone explain what his points were? Its kinda lofty from my perspective..and can't make much sense out of it.

[edit on 29-1-2006 by waffleprime]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   

posted by chapman
I do not now if our people at Box had their own point of reference or not.

I came across this, as this statement puzzled me....

link

MI5 is colloquially known as Box (after its official wartime address of PO Box 500 and its current address—PO Box 3255, London SW1P 1AE)

Hope this helps everyone out.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
maybe the initiative for disclosure was sincere at the beginning......but early on the government took over and is spreading blatant misinformation.

It's a kind of odd story though....human bodies with dog heads, drinking the water without testing it, interesting, but odd.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Im a true sceptic
ohh i dunno, advertising - this thread alone must have made ats money.
Since this is a conspiracy site - how sure can we be this isnt an ats hoax?

how can you be sure of anything?

top topics

<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join