It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Above Top Secret War Game Scenario

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The Russian Federation will not stop any missle deals with PRC or NK to quote pres.rosavelt "we are the arsenal of demacrocy" intead TRF is the arsenel of communism

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE
The Russian Federation will not stop any missle deals with PRC or NK to quote pres.rosavelt "we are the arsenal of demacrocy" intead TRF is the arsenel of communism

It is? When did Russia become Communism. I wasnt updated or informed.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The Russian Federation means that it is helping communist nations and it hasnt been non-communist for long

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE
The Russian Federation means that it is helping communist nations and it hasnt been non-communist for long

Ooooo so thats why your nation is considered the arsenal of Communism.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
We are sad to hear of the lost of lifes on the cruise ship. The captain had map of the waters to not enter. We will investigate to see if in fact it was one of our mines. We have strict satellite connections with them and to our knowledge we still have all of our minds in tact. Our condolences to all. These are sad times. Damn communism!

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I am resign from being part of this game and ROK is under american mad man.

I dont need to do research for childish people to ruin it.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
The United States will deploy the 23rd Bomb Squadron totaling 18 B-52H’s to Ramstein AFB Germany.

We will also deploy the 20th Bomb Squadron with 18 B-52H’s to Incirlik AFB Turkey, the US will also deploy the 335th Fighter Squadron with 24 F-15E’s to Incirlik.

[edit on 6-12-2005 by WestPoint23]

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Ships from all Naval Forces in the region rush to help the stricken passengers of the "Princess Spam". This has lead to some confusion and anger among the mulitnational survivors. Many Western country citizens have been brought to field hospitals in China and even some to North Korea.

Families are anxious to locate their loved ones. Rescue parties seem to be cherry-picking survivors and there is some tension in the disaster area between competing countries rescue crews.

Independant UN observers and Cruise Line officials have confirmed that two mines were missing from a harbour near Hiroshima. Japanese officials anxiously check all other harbour defences.

The alert for the other mine was called off when the wreckage of a large Chinese registered Trawler was found floating in International waters. The blast residue and pattern on the wreckage seem to indicate that the mine had been brought aboard when it exploded mid-ships killing all crew and totally destroying the vessel. It is being speculated in the press that the mine had been caught in the vessels nets and brought aboard.

Press not sympathetic to China have been speculating different things and while not outrightly accusing them of anything untoward, have hinted at shady goings on. The last port of call of the vessel had been the harbour from which the two mines had drifted free.

There has also been a marked increase in activity by Chinese submarines in the area. Vessels are inexplicably surfacing, chopping up the water and then diving again. International bodies have cautioned China against such aggresive behaviour and have earned civilian vessels around Okinawa and even as far as Guam to be wary of these vessels on exercise.

Signs of a regime change in South Korea have further unsettled the area, with the current incumbent Raideur stepping down to be replaced by American Mad Man. This move has triggered further unrest in a Korea already unsettled by recent events.

Stay Tuned for more News.....

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Deltaboy, as UK Defense Minister, I will make my request once again(I guess you missed it the first time) My request goes as follows.

would like to request permission to send 2 regiments of Infantry(One Light, One Mechanised), 2 Tank Regiments, 3 Squadrons of aircraft(Two Harrier Sqadrons, One Tornado Sqdn.), an Artillery Regiment, as well as 1 Regiment of Logistics forces and 1 regiment of SAS to train in conjuntion with US forces at Ft. Irwin's National Training Center. This move is to improve communication between our armed forces in combined arms combat as well as help improve our capabilities with the upcoming threat that appears to be approaching from the Asian Continent.

I know this is a lot of troops, but I feel if we can train our troops together we can make battlefield communication easier and we can turn both of our assault forces into one. With more simplicity in conjoining of our forces under one command we can be twice as effective. Not to mention our tank and mechanised forces could use coult use the great training your troops recieve out there, as it is availiable no where else but at Fort Irwin.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raideur
I am resign from being part of this game and ROK is under american mad man.

I dont need to do research for childish people to ruin it.

Please...no....

I don't have time to do this by my self.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludaChris
Deltaboy, as UK Defense Minister, I will make my request once again(I guess you missed it the first time) My request goes as follows.

would like to request permission to send 2 regiments of Infantry(One Light, One Mechanised), 2 Tank Regiments, 3 Squadrons of aircraft(Two Harrier Sqadrons, One Tornado Sqdn.), an Artillery Regiment, as well as 1 Regiment of Logistics forces and 1 regiment of SAS to train in conjuntion with US forces at Ft. Irwin's National Training Center. This move is to improve communication between our armed forces in combined arms combat as well as help improve our capabilities with the upcoming threat that appears to be approaching from the Asian Continent.

I know this is a lot of troops, but I feel if we can train our troops together we can make battlefield communication easier and we can turn both of our assault forces into one. With more simplicity in conjoining of our forces under one command we can be twice as effective. Not to mention our tank and mechanised forces could use coult use the great training your troops recieve out there, as it is availiable no where else but at Fort Irwin.

South Korea suggests that these troops be deployed off the DMZ between North and South Korea to do training eercises while also doubling as reinforcements should the overly agressive leaders of NK, Russia, and China feel the need to attack.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The United States will deploy the USS Seawolf (SSN-21) and the USS Connecticut (SSN-22) to UK waters. The United States will also deploy the USS Enterprise (CVN-65) (accompanied by her BG from the U.S. Atlantic Fleet) to assist the Royal Navy in any situation that may occur off the coast of the UK.

These forces will be under the command of EUCOM, currently headed by Commander Fighter Master FIN.

List of ships in the Enterprise CBG coming soon to a judge near you.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The United States would like to apologies to the UK for not responding quickly enough to it’s first request. The US welcomes the deployment from the UK to Fort Irwin and hopes that joint training will improve battlefield effectiveness. After the training exercises at Fort Irwin are complete if the UK wishes, they can send their forces at US bases along the DMZ in South Korea.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
South Korea again demands that Russian transfer of ballistic missle technology to NK be haulted at once.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
The United States will deploy the USS Seawolf (SSN-21) and the USS Connecticut (SSN-22). The United States will also deploy the USS Enterprise (CVN-65) (accompanied by her BG from the U.S. Atlantic Fleet) to assist the Royal Navy in any situation that may occur off the coast of the UK.

These forces will be under the command of EUCOM, currently headed by Commander Fighter Master FIN.

List of ships in the Enterprise CBG coming soon to a judge near you.

If you wish to open another front in Europe I will require maps and asset locations again. I will also require another Judge to deal with the situation over there as I have my hands full with a potentially explosive situation in Asia.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
TOP NEWS D+0

Independant sources have confided that shipments of Sunburn missiles may have reached PRC bases this morning. It will be at least D+2 before they can be deployed. Whether any have been shipped to NK has not been determined, but if the PRC have possession of this technology it is only a matter of time before NK will have it also.

All survivors have been rescued from the cruise liner. American, Japanese and UK citizens are reported missing and suspected to be in China or NK. Rescue vessels still remain in the area, tensions remain high.

Final counts are 1230 Confirmed dead, of which 1200 bodies recovered, 30 unaccounted for, 1770 survivors of which over 100 have been "misplaced" by rescue forces in either China or NK.

Unconfirmed reports of a fishing vessel going missing off the coast of Okinawa.

The three battle groups in the Japan Sea continue posturing, once we have battle group formations we will inform you further.

The two battle groups in the sea around Taiwan, which is now on high alert, are more stand-offish. A lot of submarine activity has been noted in this area.

An outbreak of Bird Flu has been reported in Tokyo. No further news.

Stay Tuned!

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Im sorry doggy but why is it just China and NK being the bad ones? :shk:

Last time i checked the japanese didn't have a good repuation waging war. Maybe your biased opinion

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
It's a GAME, does it REALLY matter who the bad guy is? Not to mention it's up to the PLAYERS if they're being the bad guys or not. If you want to complain about China being the bad guy complain to the people playing China.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
The US Government requests that if the PRC or NK have any US citizens among their recovered survivors that they be turned over to US forces.

The Abraham Lincoln CBG now currently still assisting in the Princess Spam incident will report back to it’s last position only when the rescue effort is complete.

(On a side note I think all questions and comments about any specific topic be done via U2U to the judge or member in question. Please don't clutter up the thread with unnecessary comments, especially if you're not even in the game.)

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
If you want to complain about China being the bad guy complain to the people playing China.

No i am complaingin becauses the judge is making this crap up
Drink drink

____
Im done

[edit on 6-12-2005 by chinawhite]

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join