It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Above Top Secret War Game Scenario

page: 26
0
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
This chinese minister quietly suggest that china should see just how good of a defense the japenese self defense forces put up.




posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Cry havoc and unleash the dogs of war


[ naval deployments ] – PUBLIC

map

The protected sea ways are shown in yellow

The red “ submarine shield “ is the deployment of 50% of PLA-N obsolete desil electric subs [ These boats are the old type 35 DESIGN ] in a picket line on the edge of PRC territorial waters

The missile zones – are the deployment of the PRC missile forces – with SAM and SSM missiles deployed in pre surveyed sites

All deployments are defended by naval infantry troops



posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The situation in Asia grows more tense by the day.

There are two potential flashpoints, one in the Japan Sea and the other to the North East of Taiwan.

Allied and a combined Russian/Chinese fleet are piled up on top of each other.




www.badongo.com...


While no hostilities have yet broken out, the slightest provocation or itchy finger could send the world spiralling into an out-and-out shooting war.

The world waits with bated breath for the actions of the Chinese commanders..........

Has D-Day arrived?



posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
CIC PLA-N respecfully reminds first minister PRC that chines polocy during this crisis is to uphold international law and defend her allies from US agression and piracy

japanese transgressions are being redressed in the UN

however , if japan attacks first , she will recieve the full wrath of the dragons breath



posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
One RN submarine , HMS Trenchant has been deployed to observe and shadow the russian fleet off the UK's coastline, IF the russian fleet comes within 12 nautical miles and enters UK teritorial waters the UK will respond with an appropriate response.



posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The USA Government has appointed me to be the leader of "US European Command" I will do my best as commander of this area.

The Commander of the US forces in Europe would like to request additional air support to major air-bases in Turkey and Germany from the President of the United States. I would like to request to two B-52 bombing fleets, (Each fleet containing 20 planes) and a fleet of fully equipped F-15 E. The first B-52 fleet would be placed in Germany, the secon B-52 fleet in Turkey with the F-15 fleet.




[edit on 6-12-2005 by Figher Master FIN]

[edit on 6-12-2005 by Figher Master FIN]



posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The news networks are buzzing with the tragedy which occured off the south coast of Japan. Apparently, one of the mines defending one of their harbours apparently broke loose and drifted into international waters.

The cruise liner "Princess Spam" with 3000 aboard collided with the mine this evening, it was holed below the sea-line and quickly sank. Rescue efforts are under way. There are no confirmed death tolls as yet, but Coast Guard estimates only 2/3rds of the lifeboats were launched, so up to 1000 are feared dead.

This can only seem to raise tensions in the region. International outcry has led to those in power to question Japan's defense strategy.



posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I'am sorry for the accident and I express my deepest sorrows.



posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The U.S. and the American people sends their condolences to the victims' families on this unfortunate incident.



posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
[ international condemnation ]

While other TALK the PRC is determined to act . PLA-N command orders all chinese merchant marine vessels [ within range ] to proceed at maximum revolutions to render aid

PLA-N command authorizes 4 vessels from logistics command to render aid

Maritime patrol aircraft , helicopters and troops will be deployed as required

2 recently mobilized military field hospital units are commanded to attend

Chinese embasy requests permission from NK and ROK to overfly territories and land rescued surviuvors


[ troop stand fast ]

PRC unilaterally orders all troops and military vessels to hold their present position , All airborne aircraft will switch off fire control systems and return to base

PRC urges all beligerants to follow the lead of peace loving PRC in this regard

Any nation attempting to use this tradgedy to their advantage and out maneuver or attack PRC or their allies will be dealt with swiftly and descisivly

[ press ] the chinese press enters a feeding frenzy – calling for japans censure in the UN and TOTAL disarmnent



posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
HMS Montrose will move into assist with the recovery operations and assist with her MRK8 lynx helicopter, the UK requests the US sends one of her ships from one of the nearby battlegroups, if t his is possible the RN would be grateful.



posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
HMS Montrose will move into assist with the recovery operations and assist with her MRK8 lynx helicopter, the UK requests the US sends one of her ships from one of the nearby battlegroups, if t his is possible the RN would be grateful.


The U.S. is answering Britain's request to assist the in the search and rescue mission and is sending the Abraham battlegroup to reach the location of the cruise liner as fast as possible.



posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
As leader of Taiwan, I am announcing that the local and global unrest occuring in the percinity of my country has resulted in my country's military going live and a military buildup and mobilization will take place within the next few days.

As it stands, my country is neutral, with major trade ties with both the United States and China.

My country's military manuevers will be strictly defensive oriented unless otherwise provoked. My country will not stand idle while a military buildup is happening so close to her land.

Again, this manuever is strictly defensive.

Stay tuned.



posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The Russian Federation will now by request from PRC will provide sunburn antiship missiles to populate the PRC missile zones



posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE
The Russian Federation will now by request from PRC will provide sunburn antiship missiles to populate the PRC missile zones


As I'am in command of US troops at the moment (Zaphod, deltaboy and Westpoin not active) I warn the federation of Russia not to do as PRC asks. This is taken as a hostile act againt the United States of America, and will not be tolerated!!

[edit on 6-12-2005 by Figher Master FIN]



posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
PRC notes USA concerns over supply of russian missles to PLA , but respectfully points out that chia is only buying them as a deterent to agression directed against chias allies in the region


if USAwithdraws supply of hi tech armnents from the ROK , japan and tiawan - and remove the strike capabilies of units based in those nations

if USA respects peace loving china - and stops suppling dangerous toys to children , then china will reconsider its position

the tradgedy of the " princess spam " should be a watershed - for peace not war - it is time to step back - withdraw USA troops and ships and weaponry



posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Military manpower

-Military age 19 years of age
-Availability males age 19-49: 5,883,828 (2005 est.)
-Fit for military service males 4,749,537 (2005 est.)
-Reaching military age annually males: 174,173 (2005 est.)
-Military expenditures
-Dollar figure $7.574 billion (2003)
-Percent of GDP 2.6% (2004)

The ROC's armed forces number approximately 300,000, and reserves reportedly total 3,870,000.

The ROC military's officer corps is generally viewed as being competent, capable, technically proficient, and generally pro-U.S. in outlook, displaying a high degree of professionalism

The ROC's armed forces are equipped with weapons obtained primarily from the United States which has supplied it with 150 F-16A/B Block-20 MLU fighters,4 E-2 Hawkeyes, the licence production of Oliver Hazard Perry-class frigates, 60 AH-1W attack helos, 39 OH-58D scout helos and 200 Patriot PAC-II SAMs among others. The United States has also authorized the sale of eight diesel submarines in 2001

Recently, Taiwan acquired four Kidd-class destroyers starting from late 2005. Also delivery of M109A6 units started in 2003 together with two additional E2C Hawkeyes and nine Chinook heavy transport helos in 2004.

The ROC has also procured 2 Zwaardvis MK2 class submarines from the Netherlands, and 60 Mirage 2000-5Di/Ei fighters from France together with six French La Fayette stealth frigates. Also Taiwan acquired four minesweepers from Germany. These sales were made in the late 1980s/early '90s and because of PRC pressure, future large scale sales from Europe appear unlikely.

Recent additions:

The four ships of the former-U.S. Navy Kidd (DDG-993) class of air defense destroyers

-12 P-3C Orion maritime patrol aircraft, primarily used for anti-submarine warfare and anti-surface surveillance
-Eight diesel submarines
-Paladin M109A6 self-propelled artillery system
-MH-53E Sea Dragon minesweeping helicopters
-AAV7A1 amphibious assault vehicles
-Mk48 torpedoes (without advanced ADCAP package)
-Avenger Humvee-mounted surface-to-air missile system
-Submarine and surface launched torpedoes
-AN/ALE-50 self-defense pods for the F-16 aircraft
-40 AGM-65G Maverick air-to-ground missiles for use on F-16s
-40 Javelin man-portable anti-tank missile systems


At the time of this post, Taiwan will start mobilizing:

870,000 reserves will be called into active duty bring the total number of military troops to 1,170,000

I'm estimating it will take 7 days to sucessfully contact and mobilize the reserves. In the meantime, the 300,000 current active troops will be defensive manuevers.

I will be stationing:
-30,000 troops in the city of Nankan, 20miles West of the CKS Int'l Airport.
-20,000 troops will be stationed west of Taipei in the city of Nankang.
-30,000 troops will also be deployed to the city of Tamsui and an addition
-20,000 troops will be deployed to the city of Hsintien.
-10,000 troops will be stationed in the heart of Taipei.
-40,000 troops will be stationed in the Changhua County
-40,000 troops will be stationed in the Pingtung County
-12,000 troops will be stationed on Green Island
-12,000 troops will be stationed on Orchid Island
-12,000 troops will be stationed on Hsiaoliuchiu Island
-12,000 troops will be stationed in Keelung City

4 diesel submarines, and 2 Kidd-class destroyers will be deployed into the Taiwan Strait.

AAV7A1 amphibious assault vehicles will be deployed in the river leading to Taipei.

The three offshore island commands -- Kinmen, Matsu, and Penghu -- have a total of more than 50,000 soldiers.

The current construction of a new office building of the Defense Ministry of Taiwan that broke ground on 18 December 2003, at Dazhiyuan, the location of the former Army Force University of Taipei will be greatly increased. The facility, is expected to be finished by early 2006, will be linked up with the "Hengshan command post" through two aboveground and underground passages, to facilitate wartime command and transfer. According to engineers, the building, located at the foot of a hill and in the opposite direction against attacks from fighters and missiles, while the "Hengshan command post" lies just next-door. The project, plus the original buildings, covers a total area of 19 hectares capable of accommodating 5,000-6,000 people working or living. The main building connects the island's "navy headquarters", "air force headquarters" and "Hengshan command post", forming a "national defense park" controlling the island's security, or the "Dazhi special military zone" in future.

Taiwans Airforce will be put on 60% alert. Meaning 60% of the current airforce will be ready for rapid deployment.
www.fas.org...






[edit on 12/6/2005 by QuietSoul]

[edit on 12/6/2005 by QuietSoul]



posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
PRC notes USA concerns over supply of russian missles to PLA , but respectfully points out that chia is only buying them as a deterent to agression directed against chias allies in the region


if USAwithdraws supply of hi tech armnents from the ROK , japan and tiawan - and remove the strike capabilies of units based in those nations

if USA respects peace loving china - and stops suppling dangerous toys to children , then china will reconsider its position

the tradgedy of the " princess spam " should be a watershed - for peace not war - it is time to step back - withdraw USA troops and ships and weaponry


Unacceptable as long as China as hundreds of missiles pointing a Taiwan which the U.S. as vow to protect. The U.S. prefers that the reunification is reached through peaceful means instead of by force. Until then we tend to supply weapons we consider as a deterrence against any possible hostile nation or nations.



posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuietSoul
Military manpower

-Military age 19 years of age
-Availability males age 19-49: 5,883,828 (2005 est.)
-Fit for military service males 4,749,537 (2005 est.)
-Reaching military age annually males: 174,173 (2005 est.)
-Military expenditures
-Dollar figure $7.574 billion (2003)
-Percent of GDP 2.6% (2004)

The ROC's armed forces number approximately 300,000, and reserves reportedly total 3,870,000.

The ROC military's officer corps is generally viewed as being competent, capable, technically proficient, and generally pro-U.S. in outlook, displaying a high degree of professionalism

The ROC's armed forces are equipped with weapons obtained primarily from the United States which has supplied it with 150 F-16A/B Block-20 MLU fighters,4 E-2 Hawkeyes, the licence production of Oliver Hazard Perry-class frigates, 60 AH-1W attack helos, 39 OH-58D scout helos and 200 Patriot PAC-II SAMs among others. The United States has also authorized the sale of eight diesel submarines in 2001

Recently, Taiwan acquired four Kidd-class destroyers starting from late 2005. Also delivery of M109A6 units started in 2003 together with two additional E2C Hawkeyes and nine Chinook heavy transport helos in 2004.

The ROC has also procured 2 Zwaardvis MK2 class submarines from the Netherlands, and 60 Mirage 2000-5Di/Ei fighters from France together with six French La Fayette stealth frigates. Also Taiwan acquired four minesweepers from Germany. These sales were made in the late 1980s/early '90s and because of PRC pressure, future large scale sales from Europe appear unlikely.

Recent additions:

The four ships of the former-U.S. Navy Kidd (DDG-993) class of air defense destroyers

-12 P-3C Orion maritime patrol aircraft, primarily used for anti-submarine warfare and anti-surface surveillance
-Eight diesel submarines
-Paladin M109A6 self-propelled artillery system
-MH-53E Sea Dragon minesweeping helicopters
-AAV7A1 amphibious assault vehicles
-Mk48 torpedoes (without advanced ADCAP package)
-Avenger Humvee-mounted surface-to-air missile system
-Submarine and surface launched torpedoes
-AN/ALE-50 self-defense pods for the F-16 aircraft
-40 AGM-65G Maverick air-to-ground missiles for use on F-16s
-40 Javelin man-portable anti-tank missile systems


At the time of this post, Taiwan will start mobilizing:

870,000 reserves will be called into active duty bring the total number of military troops to 1,170,000

I'm estimating it will take 7 days to sucessfully contact and mobilize the reserves. In the meantime, the 300,000 current active troops will be defensive manuevers.

I will be stationing:
-30,000 troops in the city of Nankan, 20miles West of the CKS Int'l Airport.
-20,000 troops will be stationed west of Taipei in the city of Nankang.
-30,000 troops will also be deployed to the city of Tamsui and an addition
-20,000 troops will be deployed to the city of Hsintien.
-10,000 troops will be stationed in the heart of Taipei.
-40,000 troops will be stationed in the Changhua County
-40,000 troops will be stationed in the Pingtung County
-12,000 troops will be stationed on Green Island
-12,000 troops will be stationed on Orchid Island
-12,000 troops will be stationed on Hsiaoliuchiu Island
-12,000 troops will be stationed in Keelung City

4 diesel submarines, and 2 Kidd-class destroyers will be deployed into the Taiwan Strait.

AAV7A1 amphibious assault vehicles will be deployed in the river leading to Taipei.

The three offshore island commands -- Kinmen, Matsu, and Penghu -- have a total of more than 50,000 soldiers.

The current construction of a new office building of the Defense Ministry of Taiwan that broke ground on 18 December 2003, at Dazhiyuan, the location of the former Army Force University of Taipei will be greatly increased. The facility, is expected to be finished by early 2006, will be linked up with the "Hengshan command post" through two aboveground and underground passages, to facilitate wartime command and transfer. According to engineers, the building, located at the foot of a hill and in the opposite direction against attacks from fighters and missiles, while the "Hengshan command post" lies just next-door. The project, plus the original buildings, covers a total area of 19 hectares capable of accommodating 5,000-6,000 people working or living. The main building connects the island's "navy headquarters", "air force headquarters" and "Hengshan command post", forming a "national defense park" controlling the island's security, or the "Dazhi special military zone" in future.

Taiwans Airforce will be put on 60% alert. Meaning 60% of the current airforce will be ready for rapid deployment.
www.fas.org...






[edit on 12/6/2005 by QuietSoul]

[edit on 12/6/2005 by QuietSoul]


I would like to remind you that the USA has also situated the 82nd airborne divison in Taiwan. Just so you know that the US can give support if needed...



posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
The U.S. is answering Britain's request to assist the in the search and rescue mission and is sending the Abraham battlegroup to reach the location of the cruise liner as fast as possible.

The UK thanks graciosly and would prefer if the US would take command of the search and rescue mission, though our frigate can take command well, she is not equiped to command a large force like that.
HMS Montrose is at the US's disposal for the duration of the mission if the US agrees to command the mission.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

log in

join