It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denmark On Muhammeds Naughty List

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I knew you were shots, I was shouting to the post above yours

Those following this thread will find it very interesting that Egyptian Newspaper Al Fagr printed the cartoons on October 17, 2005. They printed the cartoons in Egypt
Isn´t that odd when you think about their reaction against Denmark and Norway? Riwka posted a couple of scans here on this page.

Originally posted by Riwka

• nobody in Egypt protested,
  • nobody wanted an apolgy for the re-publishing
  • no death threads against Al Fagr
  • nobody stormed the embassy of Egypt somewhere
  • nobody burned the egyptian flag...

• posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 12:40 PM
    link   
    I'm not a good drawer, but here's part of my take on this whole Mohammed thing, hehe:

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 02:48 PM
    link   

Originally posted by cutecate
    hey guys, look

What You don't seem able to understand is the fact that people in MOST islamic wold are boycotting Danish products NOT because of what this news paper said or this author do , its because of the responses of the Danish government about the issue, here is the official responses of the Danish government:

1- the queen of Denmark called it a "freedom of speech" and told the author she encourage him to do more sketches like this about Islam to make the Muslims more aware of the "freedom of speech" right.

2-The Danish prime minister told Muslims they have NO RIGHT to protest , not even the right to protest! AND THEY PREACH ABOUT FREEDOM OF SPEECH!

3-There supreme court chief encouraged Muslims to accept the cartoons and told them THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO PRESS CHARGES , again with RIGHTS .

it seems that the rights of freedom of choice is only reserved for Danish people in this matter and no one else , so when we talk about the boycott they are not targeting the companies , they are targeting the government of Denmark who in force taxes on those companies exports profits which reaches 100 million $ DAILY in the middle east area alone .

the news paper has nothing to do with the boycott , in fact I see the cartoon he did is nothing compared to other images in the internet on blogger sites every day of degrading Islam and the Koran you don't see them boycotting these countries products, that's because the countries of these bloggers didn't say "well done" to those people , it simply kept there mouth shut or said "we are sorry, this reflects only this person's opinion not ours" IF the Danish government did that ,then everybody would have backed off.

do you remember "Salman Rushdi' in the 80's? no one made a big deal about Britain's choice to distribute the book , in fact it was distributed in all Europe and America , there was a "Fatwa" to kill the author not the rest of Europe because the governments "Again" Knew how to deal with the situation in a "smart way" which is a lot less then what I can say about the Danish government response.

Oh, and by the way the news paper did apologize and they are still boycotting them because the government "STILL DIDN'T" how arrogant!

I hope you understood now that the boycott has nothing to do with this newspaper or the artist who did them , its about the Danish government POINT BLANK

I still don´t understand why Denmark should apologize? It was not Denmark who/what put up those cartoons ! It wasnt even the biggest newspaper in denmark !
    If I say something about muslims and put something about them on the local newspaper, should the whole #ing finland start a worldwide apology campaignt to all muslims because of MY opinions!

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 03:41 PM
    link   
    Well now Danish and Norgegian charities are pulling out of several nations and this is going to impact a lot of humanitarian works around the world including helping the Earthquake victims in Pakistan.

Norway, Denmark withdraw aid workers from Muslim countries

The Red Cross, Norwegian Peoples Aid, Norwegian Church Aid and the Norwegian Refugee Council are modifying their aid efforts in several countries as a result of the protests, according to NRK.

Among those who will be affected are the earth quake victims in Pakistan, refugees in Somalia and Sudan, and the Tsunami victims in Aceh in Indonesia.

I feel they don't deserve the help of the Scandanavians. Let the muslim politicians who withdrew their ambassadors help these people out.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:34 PM
    link   
    A mayor in Massachusetts is getting slammed for being insensitive for flying the Danish flag. I encourage y'all to send him a message letting him know you support him (if you do, in fact, support freedom of the press).

The official contact form can be found here. The article can be found here

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 05:44 PM
    link   
    Article:
    Freedom For Egyptians reminded me why the cartoons looked so familiar to me: they were actually printed in the Egyptian Newspaper Al Fagr back in October 2005. I repeat, October 2005, during Ramadan, for all the egyptian muslim population to see, and not a single squeak of outrage was present. Al Fagr isn't a small newspaper either: it has respectable circulation in Egypt, since it's helmed by known Journalist Adel Hamoudah. Looking around in my house I found the copy of the newspaper, so I decided to scan it and present to all of you to see. See full story

egyptiansandmonkey.blogspot.com...

If this link has been posted before apologises. If not, it just goes to show there is one massive game being played on the global stage.

As you can see from the attached the cartoons that have caused so much outrage were in fact published in an Egyptian Newspaper back on October. Not a sound of outrage was uttered. So what does this mean? Let's consider:

Firstly knowledge of the cartoons was no secret to thousands of Muslims months ago. The outrage comes after months of planning. Lets face it, the Danish flag burning in Iran took organising. They wouldn’t have piles of Danish flags just wanting for little Denmark to cause global outrage.

Theory 1. Divert the attention of the down trodden. Muslims in many countries are spiralling further and further into poverty and suppression. They were promised much by their leaders who have delivered little if nothing. What better way to divert their attention from their own misery than have then focus on the old ‘enemy’?

Example the Danish flag burning in Iran took some organising. I can’t believe that the Iranians stockpiled Danish flags just waiting for an excuse to burn them.

Theory 2. The more sinister theory of course is that this is all leading up to the start of WWW111.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 07:11 AM
    link   
    Great find, Lady of the Lake!

And even in norwegian media, they have regained their perspective, and are starting to aim the needle in the right direction, regarding who caused all this 'nonsense'

Namley, the infamous Imam Abu Laban!
    VG (norwegian newspaper) prints a huge picture of him.
    Related link w/picture:
    VG

Politicians in Norway want to have an inquiry, to see if norwegian islamists/islamists in Norway have played a part in this, imo, act of conspiracy and high-treason.
    The foreign minister of Norway is negative towards this proposal(!)

Asking me, the Kurdish Mullah Krekar of Norway, should already have been thrown out of the country because of earlier issues, but he has somehow glued himself the the granite, to avoid being evicted. Although he IS a free man, to leave Norway, to go HOME to Iraq, and partake in their reconstruction of the country!
    (US influence, anybody? )

Mullah Krekar, archivephoto

My opinion: Laban and Krekar, sand between everybodys toes! -Nobody wants them. Nobody can kill them. And nobody can make them shut up.

[edit on 10-2-2006 by Ulvetann]

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 08:11 AM
    link   

Originally posted by Lady of the Lake

As you can see from the attached the cartoons that have caused so much outrage were in fact published in an Egyptian Newspaper back on October. Not a sound of outrage was uttered. So what does this mean? Let's consider:

Firstly knowledge of the cartoons was no secret to thousands of Muslims months ago. The outrage comes after months of planning. Lets face it, the Danish flag burning in Iran took organising. They wouldn’t have piles of Danish flags just wanting for little Denmark to cause global outrage.

Theory 1. Divert the attention of the down trodden. Muslims in many countries are spiralling further and further into poverty and suppression. They were promised much by their leaders who have delivered little if nothing. What better way to divert their attention from their own misery than have then focus on the old ‘enemy’?

Example the Danish flag burning in Iran took some organising. I can’t believe that the Iranians stockpiled Danish flags just waiting for an excuse to burn them.

Theory 2. The more sinister theory of course is that this is all leading up to the start of WWW111.

great find, Lady of the Lake!

In Gaza City, today about 7,000 people attended a demnstration organized by the Islamic Jihad who threatend violence:

"So far we have demanded an apology from the governments. But if they continue their assault on our dear Prophet Mohammed, we will burn the ground underneath their feet," Islamic Jihad leader Khader Habib said.

And about ,2000 Muslims in Jerusalem chanted "Bin Laden, strike again" as they marched around the Dome of the Rock on the Al-Aqsa Mosque compound, trampling a homemade Danish flag.

And about 5,000 protesters gathered for the biggest rally yet in Pakistan's capital against the cartoons on Friday as other demonstrations erupted across the country. Under Pakistani laws, insulting the prophet or Islam's holy book, the Koran, can be punished with the death sentence.

In Lebanon, Druze leader Walid Jumblatt charged on Tuesday that the Syrian regime was behind the torching of Danish government offices in Beirut and Damascus.

external image Jumblatt accuses Assad of inciting riots against Danish offices in Lebanon and Syria

"The violence and burnings in Lebanon were the work of Syrian soldiers and workers dressed in civilian clothes," he said in an interview.

"Regarding the burnings and protests in Damascus, it is very bizarre that a so-called secular totalitarian regime that controls everything was not able to control these demonstrations."

Meanwhile, The Danish Foreign Ministry urged its citizens to leave Lebanon because of expected demonstrations in the coming days.
    The Danish Refugee Council, which has 90 international staff, said it had pulled staff from Afghanistan and Sudan and halted operations in Chechnya. Danish Church Aid said it had suspended operations in Islamic countries.

And The Norwegian Red Cross, Norwegian Peoples Aid, Norwegian Church Aid, and the Norwegian Refugee Council are modifying their aid efforts in several countries.

[edit on 10-2-2006 by Riwka]

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 09:04 AM
    link   
    If you ask me I think mohammoud was on drugs when he so called profitized.....

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 09:59 AM
    link   
    Here is a MEMRI transcript of February 3 sermon by Sheikh Yousef Al-Qaradhawi, head of European Council for Fatwa and Research, president of International Association of Muslim Scholars (IAMS). WWIII is in the works. Those who don´t want war are chickens apparently. Turn off your thinking device and go to war without any questions.

MEMRI: Sheikh Al-Qaradhawi Responds to Cartoons of Prophet Muhammad: Whoever is Angered and Does Not Rage in Anger is a Jackass - We are Not a Nation of Jackasses

February 9, 2006

In a February 3, 2006 Friday sermon, Sheikh Yousef Al-Qaradhawi, who is head of the European Council for Fatwa and Research, president of the International Association of Muslim Scholars (IAMS), and the spiritual guide of many other Islamist organizations across the world (including the Muslim Brotherhood), exhorted worshippers to show rage to the world over the Danish paper Jylland Posten's publication of cartoons depicting the Prophet Muhammad. The sermon was aired on Qatar TV on February 3, 2006.

The following are excerpts from the sermon:

Sheikh Yousef Al-Qaradhawi: "The nation must rage in anger. It is told that Imam Al-Shafi' said: 'Whoever was angered and did not rage is a jackass.' We are not a nation of jackasses. We are not jackasses for riding, but lions that roar. We are lions that zealously protect their dens, and avenge affronts to their sanctities. We are not a nation of jackasses. We are a nation that should rage for the sake of Allah, His Prophet, and His book.

[...]

"We must rage, and show our rage to the world."

[...more...]

And those who believe the lies believes that: [lies]Denmark and Norway are massproducing Muhammed pictures 24 hours a day, lots and lots of evil Muhammed pictures with pig snouts printed in the name of "freedom of speech" day and night. Denmark and Norway are evil pushers of Muhammed pictures as well. The Kings and Queens and Governments of Denmark and Norway have ordered these pictures to be printed non-stop. And the people of Denmark and Norway are cheering and welcoming these Muhammed pictures with open arms. They are all wearing t-shirts with Muhammed pictures as well. Just think about all those jobs who will be lost if they shut down the factories printing those Muhammed pictures...[/lies]

If the muslim people of the world don´t stop believing all these lies, we will carpet-bomb Mecca with Muhammed pictures!! I´ve said it before and I´ll say it again: Stop listening to Al Qaeda! They are lying to you!

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 12:14 PM
    link   
    This is incredible! Abu Laban is still allowed to spread lies and start fires

It´s in danish. I´ll translate as best as I can.

Laban: Muhammed-sagen er positiv (Extrabladet)

10. feb. 2006

(Foto: Johnny Frederiksen)

Vulkanen er bragt i udbrud. Bagefter vil alting vokse frem og skinne smukt. Den nuværende situation er meget positiv. Den tvinger os til at give hinanden mere opmærksomhed og bringer os sammen, sagde Abu Laban.

Under fredagsbønnen langede han ellers hårdt ud efter Naser Khader og den hollandske systemkritiker og politiker Ayaan Hirsi Ali.

- Jeg kalder dem rotter i hullet. Det er dem, der laver krisen i Europa, ikke os. Vi arbejder hårdt og objektivt for alle parters interesser. Disse folk misleder det europæiske kontinent, sagde imamen.

Hellmutt´s translation...

The volcano has been brought to eruption. Afterwards things will grow and be beautiful and shining bright. The current situation is very positive. It forces us to give each other more attention and it is bringing us together, said Abu Laban.

During Friday´s prayer he spoke very badly about Naser Khader and the dutch politician Ayaan Hirsi Ali.

I call them rats in the hole. They are the ones causing the crisis in Europe. We are working hard for everyone´s interest. These people are misleading the European continent, said the imam.

He is turning it upside down. Naser Khader is the good guy. And Abu Laban is proud to have started this volcano.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 04:05 PM
    link   
    The madman speaks.

Link to Video of Abu Laban´s Friday speech

also check out (top right corner) : "10.02.2006: - Pressemøde med imam Abu Laben" (it´s in english)

:shk:

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 04:28 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
    The madman speaks.

Link to Video of Abu Laban´s Friday speech

also check out (top right corner) : "10.02.2006: - Pressemøde med imam Abu Laben" (it´s in english)

:shk:

Yeah, You know MY stand regarding this [insert unGodly language].
    He has now been interviewed by CNN, and british media over and over, and the medias without any care of other views and perspectives, takes this mans word for the only objective true view. I don't get it!
    This guy knows, that whatever he says, takes time for others to verify, yet those that hears it the clearest (the monkeys that is already freaking out) will perhaps never get to hear the truth, since they only hear the 'Imam''s 'holy' words... Religion ¤%&&es me off!
    It will go days, before mainstream media will acknowledge that some foul fish is smelling. Those days will make those poor sods that continues rioting look awfully shameful, when/IF they get to hear what he is doing, in retrospect. I think this enemah of mine (Laban) is truly trying to play all his cards now, realising(?) that his bluff has been called. Only thing left for him now, is to make sure the chaos is 'impossible' to sort out for the causual layman.

My question to You all out there: What is needed to press charges of conspiracy and treason on a person today, in a western democratic society? I wouldn't mind do it to him!

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 04:59 PM
    link   
    This is the one where he talks about a volcano and stuff shining bright. He said it in english, I didn´t need to translate.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 05:23 AM
    link   
    Sorry, clicked "QUOTE" instead of "EDIT".

[edit on 11-2-2006 by babloyi]

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 05:24 AM
    link   
    Originally posted by babloyi
    Helmutt, "Rage" does not necessarilly imply violence. As he said, "the Lion should roar", not "The Lion should maul". Here is what else he said:

Cartoon War...What do Muslims Want?!
    "The sabotage done by some Muslims in some [Arab] capitals in response to the offensive cartoons is unacceptable and should be denounced," respected scholar Sheikh Yusuf Al-Qaradawi, who heads the Dublin-based International Union of Muslim Scholars (IUMS) told Al-Jazeera’s Shari`ah and Life program.

"We don't want the expression of our condemnation (of the cartoons) to be used by some to portray a distorted image of Islam," Mohamed Rashid Qabani, Lebanon's top Sunni Muslim scholar, said.

"It is regrettable that certain people have poorly expressed their protest against the publication by European newspapers of images that are offensive to the Prophet," said Syrian Grand Mufti Sheikh Ahmed Badreddine Hassun.

BTW, I think volcanoes and shining light stuff referrs to Judgement day.

[edit on 11-2-2006 by babloyi]

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 09:26 AM
    link   
    A Norwegian camp was attacked by 2-300 angry fanatics in Afghanistan today. Five attackers were killed and six norwegian soldiers were slightly injured. They say the Norwegians were very lucky and they could all have been killed. The fanatics are mad at Norway because a local Norwegian Christian newspaper reprinted the danish pictures of Muhammed on one occasion (just like a newspaper in Egypt did, but they don't care about that fact) ...

Photo: The Norwegian Army

The attack was made because of the Muhammed pictures. The attack lasted about 5 hours. There were 33 Norwegian soldiers, plus 16 from Finland, 3 from Latvia and one from Iceland. They were fighting for their lives.

[edit on 2006/4/25 by Hellmutt]

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 11:02 AM
    link   
    To those of my countrymen who are still protesting the cartoons:

I´m ashamed of you! Some of the original 12 cartoons were offending to muslims. So what? A justified reason to start a worldwide conflict and war, do you think? This isn´t about the cartoons anymore. The lying imams made sure of that! By spreading the fabricated cartoons and added a lot of lies. You shouldn´t be out there protesting the cartoons. You´re not helping one bit! In fact, you are fueling the flames! You should be protesting the violent reactions againts Denmark and Norway caused by these silly cartoons. The reactions against Denmark and Norway are NOT justified! They are WRONG! You think you are so political correct and doing the right thing, but you´re NOT! Wake up! Those pictures were not so bad as they want you to think. By protesting the cartoons and waving banners saying : "We´re soooo sorryyy" you are playing it into the hands of those who are spreading the lies. They will show a video of you protesting, point and say: "See, I told you those pictures were bad!". And many of them crazy fanatics have not even seen the 12 cartoons in question!

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 12:57 PM
    link   
    Sorry to drop the hammer on You, Hellmutt... but your latest report, regarding attack on camp as news, are dead wrong.
    I actually wrote a report on it on page 16 (dated to 07.02!)

Only thing is, that you have found pictures from it in a slideshow, that I haven't used...

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 02:01 PM
    link   
    Has anyone ever thought, that maybe their goods do not sell that well in the first place?

The only things I can think of, that Denmark export are Pork[Bacon], Alcohol and pornography. They don't go down that well in the Middle East last I checked...

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join