It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs are a waste or your time.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Devilishkitty
The ships (AKA UFOs, space ships, triangles, spheres, etc.) These imaginary flying artifacts are products of drugs and alcohol.

Actually, no. I've seen a triangular UFO personally. I cannot say where the craft originated from, but it matched what others have reported seeing. I was not under the influence of any substance, and neither was the person with me at the time.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Ugh, come back to see this is on 3 pages already.

Stop feeding the troll.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
Please all~~kitty NEEDS some attention..do not go for it.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Devilishkitty - 99.9% of UFO and Aliens is bogus for some of the reasons you pointed out. There is at least 0.10 that remains Unidentified.
What you wrote was a humerous read, but you had to know that you were hitting a hornets nest with a baseball bat.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
they are going to shut you thread down because its nonsensical trolling without any evidence or backup. i already told you its bad practice to try to post an opinion as if it were fact.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Grudge, bloue book, Condon report.

Grudge and Blue Book are not even Scientific Studies.

The Condon Report does not back up your Claims.

I have already explained to you that Blue Book determined that UFOs are not Military Craft, Blue Book also determined that 20% of UFO sighting and cases can not be explained by conventional means.

The Condon Report left 30% of the cases it investigated listed as "Unknowns", and the Condon Report was biased.

Here is a Memo Dr. Robert Low wrote 3 Months before the Condon Committee began the investigation.

From Dr. Robert Low to university officials on August 9, 1966

Our study would be conducted almost exclusively by nonbelievers who, although they couldn't possibly prove a negative result could, and probably would, add an impressive body of evidence that there is no reality to the observations. The trick would be, I think, to describe the project so that, to the public, it would appear a totally objective study but to the scientific community would present the image of a group of nonbelievers trying their best to be objective, but having almost zero expectation of finding a saucer. One way to do this would be to stress investigation, not of physical phenomena, but rather of the people who do the observing - the psychology and sociology of persons and groups who report seeing UFOs. If the emphasis were put here, rather than on examination of the old question of the physical reality of the saucer, I think the scientific community would quickly get the message... I'm inclined to feel at this early stage that, if we set up the thing right and take pains to get proper people involved and have success in presenting the image we want to present to the scientific community, we could carry the job off to our benefit.

[edit on 11-11-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGuirk

McGuirk

Cheap shot!! Sorry but I am writing like hell and am not aware that I posted that word. But since you brought it up is that what you got for me. A spell check? Where is the proof? NASA, don't talk about NASA like if you worked there. I challenge you to go to NASA and talk about UFOs, they will laugh at you. Please. Childish and ignorant is to believe with no proof. I welcome you to the club

[edit on 10-11-2005 by Devilishkitty]

[edit on 10-11-2005 by Devilishkitty]

well first of all, thats not a spell check , they are two different words with different meanings. obviously you just didnt know what you were talking about and trying to sound like you do.

physiology - Physiology (in Greek physis = nature and logos = word) is the study of the mechanical, physical, and biochemical functions of living organisms.

psychological - Psychology (Classical Greek: psyche = "soul" or "mind", logos = "study of") is an academic and applied field involving the study of behavior and its relationship to the mind and brain

two different areas.

secondly, how do you know I don't work at NASA? you have no idea what I do for a living. no, I don't work at NASA, but you shouldnt assume things such as that. besides, I don't have to work at NASA to know what they release to the public and what they believe and don't believe.

you strike me as the type of person who doesnt believe anything unless you have concrete in your face evidence. you put off anything unknown to being fake.

i for a fact know you are wrong, i have seen the proof with my own eyes of the existence. so basically, the burden is on you to prove to me that im wrong. and so far, i havent seen anything from you besides " they arent real because no ones seen them". well, plenty of people have seen them. just because you havent seen it doesnt mean its not real. have you been to china? im guessing not, so since you have never seen it, does it not exist? of course not.

I don't need a spell check or a encyclopedia explanation. Leave it it's getting old

Seen proof of what Aliens? No sir, I can’t believe that because there is no proof that they exist. Therefore your statement is not valid. As for china, I don't need to go there because my best friend is chinese
Therefore I know they exist. Unlike you, you cant say the same because i know for a fact that you don't have an extraterrestrial friend.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   

they are going to shut you thread down because its nonsensical trolling without any evidence or backup. i already told you its bad practice to try to post an opinion as if it were fact.

People here try to say Aliens are real why don't they shut banish them. They have no proof. So whats the difference, oh I forgot this is about keeping the people ignorant and no mod likes someone who could wake them up.

Extraterrestrial UFOs. Nop. 100% Sure of that. No proof. See ya.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
ok ive been trying to keep my cool here, and ill probably get a warning for this.

you are an idiot.

plain and simple.

the mods are not trying to keep people ignorant. the point of this board is to deny ignorance, something you don't seem to get. obviously the people who have posted here about their own experiences including mine, we must be crazy. thats the explanation right? yea, that makes a ton of sense. every person who has seen a ufo is crazy.

ill tell you , what i saw was not a light.. it was not a military craft, and it was not a civilian aircraft. like i said before, i dont need to give you proof of what i've seen and others have seen with their own eyes because we've seen it. we know what we saw, and we know we arent crazy. people like yourself serve to further letting ignorance continue to rule the world because you can't seem to open your eyes. you put off things simply on the point that you've never seen it. that is just plain out ignorant.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman

Its a 15th Century Painting that shows a Man clearly observing a UFO.

This painting is called "The Madonna with Saint Giovannino". The Palazzo Vecchio lists the artist as unknown although attributed to the Lippi school.

That is a Shepard looking at a class of angel known as a “Throne”. Its most likely one of the Shepard’s that attended the birth of Christ, shown receiving the message from an angel of the birth.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Extraterrestrial UFOs. Nop. 100% Sure of that. No proof. See ya.

Humm.. Lets think here for a second.... UFOs ... Plus NASA footage ..... UFOs in space..... Space equals off the Earth ..... Yep I'd call them Extraterrestrial UFOs.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   

ok ive been trying to keep my cool here, and ill probably get a warning for this.

you are an idiot.

plain and simple.

I believe you say this so that it could appear that I am getting people mad. You do this so that the Mods can see me like the bad one. Well let me tell you this, you probably did see a UFO but again this does not mean that it was extraterrestrial.

I have a feeling that the Mods are going to shut me down soon anyway so I will not bother to fight for this thread to keep up. I just tell you one thing, extraterrestrial UFOs are not real, you are deceiving your self.

[edit on 11-11-2005 by Devilishkitty]

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Yawn....I don't see what the problem is here. Believe whatever you like...makes no difference to me kitty. Lets just try to communicate with a little maturity and maybe just maybe we can all learn from each other.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Lost shaman

When the forecaster says that there is an 80% chance of rain it most Certainly rains that day. Same with the UfOs 80% that they are not real, 20% unsure. But this in no way means that 20% of the time they are Extraterrestrial.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   
thats great, its your opinion.

i know what i saw , other people know what they saw. you still have no proof whatsoever , all you keep saying is " they arent real".

and im not trying to get mods to shut down your thread, they are going to what they want regardless of what i say.

you continue to perpetuate your opinion as if it were a solid fact, which is very bad practice and will not gain you any sort of credibility. I never said you're not entitled to your opinion, but trying to present it as a fact with no proof of what you're saying, and in fact proof contrary to what you are saying, is just not going to fly.

if you are going to try to disprove something , do some research and bring some reference material with you to a discussion. not one person replying to this thread has agreed with you that they 100% don't exist. doesn't that tell you something? many of the people here have presented you with evidence of their existence , yet all you say is "they don't exist", and the only evidence you point to, the 3 books/reports, actually do more to prove the existence of UFOs/Aliens.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   

When the forecaster says that there is an 80% chance of rain it most Certainly rains that day. Same with the UfOs 80% that they are not real, 20% unsure. But this in no way means that 20% of the time they are Extraterrestrial.

Well you obviously are not saying that people are not, or have not seen things, but simply that they are not of extraterrestrial origins, I do not necessarily disagree with this concept. So in your opinion what are the origins of the phenomenon then?

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   

thats great, its your opinion.

i know what i saw , other people know what they saw. you still have no proof whatsoever , all you keep saying is " they arent real".

if you are going to try to disprove something , do some research and bring some reference material with you to a discussion. not one person replying to this thread has agreed with you that they 100% don't exist. doesn't that tell you something?

The proof is that they are not here. We canrt see them, feel them or talk to them. Need no research for that its a given. What more proof do you need than that.

And about the person not replying to my thread 100%, is because they are all believers. Taht also is a given. They may not agree with me now but in their head they might think otherwise. You don't know what they are thinking.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Lost shaman

So your saying that if 4 out of 5 UFO sightings can be Identified as Prosaic objects , that it is a waste of time investigating the 1 in 5 UFO sightings that defy conventional explanation.

I disagree.

I also disagree that an Extraterrestrial explanation can be ruled out for no other reason than you do not believe it to be the case.

In other words deny ignorance by evidencing your opinion.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   
ok this is the last time im going to try to get through your thick head. Once again you just stated they are not here. how do you know they arent? just because you havent seen one? have you seen god? do you believe in god? like i said before, many of us have seen things.

the above religion question is just to show you that not seeing something doesnt mean its not real or is real. the only thing you keep saying is "they don't exist". do you give me or the other people an explanation for things we've seen? no. all you do is say we are 'crazy'. you are a troll and im puttin you on my ignore list.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Well you obviously are not saying that people are not, or have not seen things, but simply that they are not of extraterrestrial origins, I do not necessarily disagree with this concept. So in your opinion what are the origins of the phenomenon then?

I think that these are most common misidentified objects. Most of the UFOs that we see are natural phenomena like earthlights and so forth. The supposed daytime discs(if any are real) most probably are Military secret planes. There are also balloons like the yahweh ones and the Mexico ones. Trash bags, Planets satellites, and believe it or not spy planes from other countries. Yes the war of secrecy is not over. Many UFOs that you might see in the skies are secret planes from other areas. This is why they fly around at such high altitudes and such speeds. To evade detection

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join