It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

UFOs are a waste or your time.

page: 2
2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Aha... But anyway.. Obviously you are not open to the idea that there might be a small possibility that they could be real. Never forget that nothing is absolute, and everything is relative.




posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
The problem with debunkers is that they have to prove every single case is false.

The only thing those who are interested in the subject have to do is prove one case true. And the thing is, UFO doesn't have to mean something from outer space. It just has to be something artificial and denied by our governments as existing.


For instance, this particular picture cannot be debunked as being fraudulent.



For the story on it, go here:

www.ufoevidence.org...


Until debunkers manage to debunk all cases, which so far they have not been able to, nobody can make broad claims that UFOs do not exist. There is simply too much evidence to the contrary to even entertain the idea that they are totally false.

[edit on 10-11-2005 by heelstone]



posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Antagonise the believers, unless you have proof that debunks literally thousands of witnesses I spose you should say in your opinion they don't exist, have you not got an open mind, have you visited the disclosure project, opened my eyes up.

Sorry to mods if i stepped in your area but last statement slightly annoyed me.



posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Devilishkitty

I tell you they probably did see UFOs but that does not mean that they are Extraterrestrial. Most likely Military. People could say lots of things, but if there is not one shred of proof, that kills all their credibility. Not one picture or video of an alien or a an extraterrestrial UFO. All hoaxed.



Except for the fact that you are forgetting that the Military has already determined years ago that UFOs are not theirs.

Blue Book Determined that not all UFOs are Hoaxed , around 20% of UFO sightings remain as " Unknowns".



posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Aha... But anyway.. Obviously you are not open to the idea that there might be a small possibility that they could be real. Never forget that nothing is absolute, and everything is relative.


Possible? Could be, is it going on right now, NO! This is backed up by science. No one can proove and will probably NEVER proove that aliens are related to UFOs.



posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Devilishkitty
. All UFO pics that are brought up here are hoaxed. 100% hoaxed, or so say most people at this site.
[edit on 10-11-2005 by Devilishkitty]


Even the Goverment debunkers of Project Blue Book couldnt debunk 100% of UFO sightings or pictures. Its wasnt from a lack of trying either.

For example I have never seen anyone debunk the 1991 Mexico eclipse footage that were also witnessed by thousands of people. Well except for a weak attempt to say its Venus. If thats Venus Im Mickey Mouse.

LINK

The second and third video are of said UFO

[edit on 10-11-2005 by ShadowXIX]



posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Devilishkitty

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Aha... But anyway.. Obviously you are not open to the idea that there might be a small possibility that they could be real. Never forget that nothing is absolute, and everything is relative.


Possible? Could be, is it going on right now, NO! This is backed up by science. No one can proove and will probably NEVER proove that aliens are related to UFOs.



What 'Science' are you talking about exactly?

You realise that human 'science' changes every 100 years as we learn new things. What was impossible in 1900 is learned by highschool kids in 2005.

Science changes and anyone that believes the human mind in the 20th century is the peak of intelligence in the universe has just proven why we are not.



posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
The problem with debunkers is that they have to prove every single case is false.

The only thing those who are interested in the subject have to do is prove one case true. And the thing is, UFO doesn't have to mean something from outer space. It just has to be something artificial and denied by our governments as existing.


For instance, this particular picture cannot be debunked as being fraudulent.



For the story on it, go here:

www.ufoevidence.org...


Until debunkers manage to debunk all cases, which so far they have not been able to, nobody can make broad claims that UFOs do not exist. There is simply too much evidence to the contrary to even entertain the idea that they are totally false.

[edit on 10-11-2005 by heelstone]


Real? Who knows. Extraterrestrial NO. Military is most likely.



posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

Originally posted by Devilishkitty
. All UFO pics that are brought up here are hoaxed. 100% hoaxed, or so say most people at this site.
[edit on 10-11-2005 by Devilishkitty]


Even the Goverment debunkers of Project Blue Book couldnt debunk 100% of UFO sightings or pictures. Its wasnt from a lack of trying either.

For example I have never seen anyone debunk the 1991 Mexico eclipse footage that were also witnessed by thousands of people. Well except for a weak attempt to say its Venus. If thats Venus Im Mickey Mouse.

LINK

The second and third video are of said UFO

[edit on 10-11-2005 by ShadowXIX]


One word, MILITARY. Military hase everyone spinning like a wheel. How easy it is to make people believe stuff. Mexico is a hub for MILITARY testing.



posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Devilishkitty
One word, MILITARY. Military hase everyone spinning like a wheel. How easy it is to make people believe stuff. Mexico is a hub for MILITARY testing.


Yeah lets test our USA Top secret military tech over a major city in Mexico and while thousands of people are looking into the sky for a eclipse.

Bloody Brilliant, what idiots we are for building our real military testing ground area51 in one of the most remote locations in the whole US



posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Mexican military, heard it all now. They are testing the stealth tortilla en mass over the city


Funny thread now



posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Devilishkitty
One word, MILITARY. Military hase everyone spinning like a wheel. How easy it is to make people believe stuff. Mexico is a hub for MILITARY testing.



Its wise to think before you speak.

"How easy is it" for the Military to make people believe?

Do you not understand what your writing?

If it is ALL military, why don't we have military people talking about all the thousands of different projects they have worked on, considering the thousands of minds that would have to go into making all these different crafts?
If it's ALL military, how do they come up with hundreds of different types of technology in complete secrecy that show up all over the world and even in space?

If it's just the Military, how come NASA are filming things in space they can't explain? You seriously think the military has better technological funding than NASA making NASA's multi-billion dollar projects absolutely pointless because the Military could and has done more amazing things 50 years ago?

This is a ridiculous thread and IS a waste of time.





[edit on 10-11-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]



posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Munro_DreadGod I didnt even think about a top secret Mexican military craft


Thats even more funny



posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
UFOs are not U.S. Military , the Battle of L.A. for instance.

Or the fact that "Foo Fighters " were being reported in 1941 before the U.S. entered WWII.

Or how about the UFO wave of the 1890's?

Or the fact that UFOs show up in Artwork that pre-Dates the Discovery of the Americas.



posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   
DevilishKitty,

Um... since I live in Roswell, NM (not Rosewell), I would just
like to offer the suggestion that rather than saying "ufo's are a waste of
your time" etc... you might start your own in depth investigation, because
what you present here is only your "non-belief", which is perfectly okay,
but don't pass it off as "fact" when what you offer appears to be
speculation or conjecture.

Do I believe in UFO's? Actually, I could care less! Have I seen ufos?
Yes, I've had experiences seeing them, by myself and with witnesses, but
so what!
Big deal! I have other more important earth shattering things
to consider, like the BBN!


However, I DO respect other's rights to believe, not believe, investigate
or whatever.... without saying they are wasting they're time, or they're
"nuts", etc... You'll never know unless you ask/investigate!

Two of my questions to investigators have always been:
(1) Even if you DO make contact or whatever, what the heck ya' gonna do
with 'em (the aliens, or whatever they are)? And (2) What on earth makes
you think they'd want to communicate back?



posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Devilishkitty
Possible? Could be, is it going on right now, NO! This is backed up by science. No one can proove and will probably NEVER proove that aliens are related to UFOs.


What we have here is your personal belief. Nothing more.

Now back up your claims....... Show me your scientific evidence that 100% of all UFO sightings, pictures and movies are fake, and are empirically proven so by scientific publications. Every single one of them.



posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

Originally posted by Devilishkitty
One word, MILITARY. Military hase everyone spinning like a wheel. How easy it is to make people believe stuff. Mexico is a hub for MILITARY testing.


Yeah lets test our USA Top secret military tech over a major city in Mexico and while thousands of people are looking into the sky for a eclipse.

Bloody Brilliant, what idiots we are for building our real military testing ground area51 in one of the most remote locations in the whole US


Jeez you can't be that gullible! Have you heard of physiological warfare? Well it's when the military messes with your mind. Mexico Guinea pigs of the U.S. Check their videos. Look at the reactions of the people and you'll know what I mean. Fright, shock ,panic. A little test on a Mexican never hurts anyone.



posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

Originally posted by Devilishkitty
Possible? Could be, is it going on right now, NO! This is backed up by science. No one can proove and will probably NEVER proove that aliens are related to UFOs.


What we have here is your personal belief. Nothing more.

Now back up your claims....... Show me your scientific evidence that 100% of all UFO sightings, pictures and movies are fake, and are empirically proven so by scientific publications. Every single one of them.


I will back it up 100% right now. I'll bet you 20,000 that tomorrow no aliens will come down. I will bet you double if you can show me proof of a real extraterrestrial. Not not trick pic.



posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Devilishkitty


Jeez you can't be that gullible! Have you heard of physiological warfare? Well it's when the military messes with your mind. Mexico Guinea pigs of the U.S. Check their videos. Look at the reactions of the people and you'll know what I mean. Fright, shock ,panic. A little test on a Mexican never hurts anyone.


There was shock and awe but no panic or fright people are alot more open minded about subjects like UFOs in Mexico then in countries like America. The people in that video were not running around like scared sheep

Thats a cute theory but its got some flaws. Like why didnt we use this super advanced physiological warfare in real wars like Iraq over a decade later. The most advanced physiological warfare we have used over there seems to be dropping pamphlets and playing rock music really loud.

[edit on 10-11-2005 by ShadowXIX]



posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
That's not scientific evidence. That's B.S.

I'll repeat again in another way. Show me the scientific publications that debunk every single UFO phonemona ever recorded.



new topics

top topics



 
2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join