It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs are a waste or your time.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Munro_DreadGod
Mexican military, heard it all now. They are testing the stealth tortilla en mass over the city

Funny thread now

Ha ha ha it is funny. UFOs are real. That's the joke. And you are part of it for believing such stuff.

Cruel things a man can do if he puts his mind to it.

[edit on 10-11-2005 by Devilishkitty]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
You can keep repeating the same things over and over again. But you haven't backed it up yet.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

Originally posted by Devilishkitty

Jeez you can't be that gullible! Have you heard of physiological warfare? Well it's when the military messes with your mind. Mexico Guinea pigs of the U.S. Check their videos. Look at the reactions of the people and you'll know what I mean. Fright, shock ,panic. A little test on a Mexican never hurts anyone.

There was shock and awe but no panic or fright people are alot more open minded about subjects like UFOs in Mexico then in countries like America. The people in that video were not running around like scared sheep

Thats a cute theory but its got some flaws. Like why didnt we use this super advanced physiological warfare in real wars like Iraq over a decade later. The most advanced physiological warfare we have used over there seems to be dropping pamphlets and playing rock music really loud.

[edit on 10-11-2005 by ShadowXIX]

My friend thats no real war. That is a joke! Wait and you'll find out.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
You can keep repeating the same things over and over again. But you haven't backed it up yet.

I just did. Like I said before, they are not real. Look at the news tell me what you see. Aliens? Nop i did'nt think so. As for openminded people, you don't have to believe in UFOs to be openminded

YOu could never and will never proove that they exist. On the other hand I can, tomorrow will be another alien free day. That is all I need to present. You may think that there is some sort of coverup, but theres not. You are deceiving your self. When you wake up it will be to late.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Jeez you can't be that gullible! Have you heard of physiological warfare? Well it's when the military messes with your mind. Mexico Guinea pigs of the U.S. Check their videos. Look at the reactions of the people and you'll know what I mean. Fright, shock ,panic. A little test on a Mexican never hurts anyone.

i believe the word you're looking for there is psychological, not physiological... you know it would go a long way if you actually even knew what you were talking about. you're certainly entitled to your own opinion... but try to state your opinion as if it were fact is just wrong. And also, making bets that obviously you would never fulfill on is childish.

I for one have seen a few ufos in my day, as has my grandma. It is just ignorant to put off something that cannot be explained as not existing. all of your arguements you've stated are based purely on your opinion and have no scientific backup at all.

You keep saying our science is proof that aliens and ufos dont exist, when in fact many scientist and even NASA are beginning to doubt that we are alone in the universe.

deny ignorance.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   

My friend thats no real war. That is a joke! Whait and you'll find out.

Not a real war? I bet alot of dead people would disagree with you on that.

A war is by definition- A state of open, armed, often prolonged conflict carried on between nations, states, or parties. That sounds alot like Iraq or are your suggesting there is no armed conflict that went on there?

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   

i believe the word you're looking for there is psychological, not physiological... you know it would go a long way if you actually even knew what you were talking about.

deny ignorance.

McGuirk

Cheap shot!! Sorry but I am writing like hell and am not aware that I posted that word. But since you brought it up is that what you got for me. A spell check? Where is the proof? NASA, don't talk about NASA like if you worked there. I challenge you to go to NASA and talk about UFOs, they will laugh at you. Please. Childish and ignorant is to believe with no proof. I welcome you to the club

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Its a 15th Century Painting that shows a Man clearly observing a UFO.

This painting is called "The Madonna with Saint Giovannino". The Palazzo Vecchio lists the artist as unknown although attributed to the Lippi school.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   

My friend thats no real war. That is a joke! Whait and you'll find out.

Not a real war? I bet alot of dead people would disagree with you on that.

A war is by definition- A state of open, armed, often prolonged conflict carried on between nations, states, or parties. That sounds alot like Iraq or are your suggesting there is no armed conflict that went on there?

Only Bush people

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
going down.

Sorry my friend your right, I've seen the light your proof has made me a believer. I won't believe scientists, the military, politicians, ground radar, photos, civilian pilots, movies, etc,etc because you said 'they are all fake why not, glad i tuned in tonite. You learn something new everyday.

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman

Its a 15th Century Painting that shows a Man clearly observing a UFO.

This painting is called "The Madonna with Saint Giovannino". The Palazzo Vecchio lists the artist as unknown although attributed to the Lippi school.

Sure it's not a black rain cloud?

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Munro_DreadGod
going down.

Sorry my friend your right, I've seen the light your proof has made me a believer. I won't believe scientists, the military, politicians, ground radar, photos, civilian pilots, movies, etc,etc because you said 'they are all fake why not, glad i tuned in tonite. You learn something new everyday.

Cheers.

Hey thanks always willing to help.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
'wind up' merchant goading other members pure n simple. You have no intention of listening to arguments for the case. Nor can you disprove it, so no more posts from me.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I just did. Like I said before, they are not real. Look at the news tell me what you see. Aliens? Nop i did'nt think so. As for openminded people, you don't have to believe in UFOs to be openminded

YOu could never and will never proove that they exist. On the other hand I can, tomorrow will be another alien free day. That is all I need to present. You may think that there is some sort of coverup, but theres not. You are deceiving your self. When you wake up it will be to late.

That's ridiculously far from what you need to present. That's definately not science and any idiot knows that. And I am asking you one more time. Scientific papers please...

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
And if you can't come up with anything to prove your claims besides your ridiculous rethoric, I'll close this thread first thing in the morning.

You have six hours. I'm up damn late.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Sure it's not a black rain cloud?

Yeah just look at the picture , the Man ( and Dog ) is clearly looking up in the direction of the Madona placing the UFO between the Man and the Madona in the Painting.

Clearly it is not a Black Rain Cloud.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   

That's ridiculously far from what you need to present. That's definately not science and any idiot knows that. And I am asking you one more time. Scientific papers please...

Grudge, bloue book, Condon report.

UFOs are Lights in the sky (natural phenomena). Military craft. Peoples imagination. Thats it. Nothing more. What you see is what you get.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   

And if you can't come up with anything to prove your claims besides your ridiculous rethoric, I'll close this thread first thing in the morning.

You have six hours. I'm up damn late.

I just named the 3 main publications. I know you are going to close this thread anyway. It works that way. No one can diasgree with the mods to much huh...

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Please all~~kitty NEEDS some attention..do not go for it.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   

McGuirk

Cheap shot!! Sorry but I am writing like hell and am not aware that I posted that word. But since you brought it up is that what you got for me. A spell check? Where is the proof? NASA, don't talk about NASA like if you worked there. I challenge you to go to NASA and talk about UFOs, they will laugh at you. Please. Childish and ignorant is to believe with no proof. I welcome you to the club

well first of all, thats not a spell check , they are two different words with different meanings. obviously you just didnt know what you were talking about and trying to sound like you do.

physiology - Physiology (in Greek physis = nature and logos = word) is the study of the mechanical, physical, and biochemical functions of living organisms.

psychological - Psychology (Classical Greek: psyche = "soul" or "mind", logos = "study of") is an academic and applied field involving the study of behavior and its relationship to the mind and brain

two different areas.

secondly, how do you know I don't work at NASA? you have no idea what I do for a living. no, I don't work at NASA, but you shouldnt assume things such as that. besides, I don't have to work at NASA to know what they release to the public and what they believe and don't believe.

you strike me as the type of person who doesnt believe anything unless you have concrete in your face evidence. you put off anything unknown to being fake.

i for a fact know you are wrong, i have seen the proof with my own eyes of the existence. so basically, the burden is on you to prove to me that im wrong. and so far, i havent seen anything from you besides " they arent real because no ones seen them". well, plenty of people have seen them. just because you havent seen it doesnt mean its not real. have you been to china? im guessing not, so since you have never seen it, does it not exist? of course not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join