It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs are a waste or your time.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Lately I have been doing some serious thinking about this UFO stuff. I have been a member of this ATS site for some time now and have NEVER had the chance to see a real UFO pic. All UFO pics that are brought up here are hoaxed. 100% hoaxed, or so say most people at this site. I have noticed that the dulce bases are bunk and that Roswell might very well be a myth. I mean if every UFO pic and story is hoaxed, then Rosewell must be hoaxed too. because if we don't have a decent pic of a "Flying Saucer" in all of this time (50 years or more) then this means that they don't exist. So Rosewell could have never happened. Many people have supposed "evidence" but in reality what they have is more like a waste of time. It's like all these UFO pics, all of them are just a mix of earth lights, airplanes, helicopters, blimps, balloons, secret American planes, or trash bags that go hundreds of miles into the air. And morons think that it is a Space ship, record it, show it on ATS and get their Culo grilled by the geniuses here.

In the early years people made hub cap, and Dixie plate UFOs. Everybody had a crystal clear pic a a "Flying Saucer." The people who shot these pics made fools of them selves and said dumb stuff like "I was taken to Venus on a spaceship", they made a name for themselves and made it to the history books as the "UFO NUTS". Nowadays it is the PhotoShop. Everyone has a clear but photochopy pic that kills the credibility of supposed real UFOs (if they exist). And the people who do these still can be considered NUTs.

Now lets talk about some worthy thoughts and observations.

1. UFOs are NOT real. I say this because I know it. I learned it here at ATS. I learned that 100% of all video and pics are faked someway or the other.
There can't be a real UFO, because there is no evidence to prove otherwise. So many video cameras and not one real UFO on tape.... come on, who are you guys kidding.

2. Most of the people that believe in UFOs( space ships and aliens) are NUTS!! Yes I said it, NUTS!! I have read some posts here about some really fruity people. Some people believe to be in direct contact with the supposed aliens. * you know who you are*
This can't be true because like I said before UFOs don't exist. Which leads to the notion that they are either lying, or they are NUTS. You see, we can't even get a real picture of the supposed UFO, so how can we believe that there are some who are in actual contact with aliens.

3.Aliens. Ah, the Aliens. Who are these intrepid ones who remain in a shroud of mystery? Them and their God like powers, they can appear and disappear in a flash. Can open doors that are locked, can heal the sick, or can sicken the healthy. Can read your mind, can erase your memory, or can paralyze you at will. Yes these Grey little bastards, who can do as they wish with us the worthless and less intellectual humans. They are so smart, they build UFOs that can travel 100's of light years, and as soon as they get to earth, they crash. Yes... These little geniuses always manage to crash somewhere, Rosewell, shag harbor, kegsburg, Tunguska, and elsewhere. So many crashes and no one manage to take a pic. The army always intervenes. And scares the poop out of the onlookers. They are soulless biological entities who apparently like to play hide and seek. These little ones are camera shy too, we don't have a real pic of an alien either, All pics and video showed In the internet and ATS are 100% faked. So there for, they don't exist. Majestic 12 documents are fake, so the EBEs must be faked too. Reptilians are TV superstars, they appear in a few movies, they made the big time in the TV show "V" in the 80's. Totally fictional. And as for the other species, these too are bogus.

4.The ships (AKA UFOs, space ships, triangles, spheres, etc.) These imaginary flying artifacts are products of drugs and alcohol. You see people think that they are seeing things but it’s all in their head. Most of them are on some form of medication, which causes these hallucinations. Many individuals interpret these ships as they imagine them. No two UFOs are alike. All pics of UFOs are of different ships, which have unique characteristics. This is because the hoaxer who made them will give the UFO his imaginative touch. The ones we see on video and pics are products of people’s imaginations. They photograph and video tape these model ships in order to convince the public that these ships are real. Alien ships are bogus 100% of the time. They don't exist. Also, a lot of misidentified flying objects such as satellites, shooting stars, Venus, and earthlights, are often mistaken for UFO.

5. Believers. People want to believe in something. Life is boring so they make stuff up. Ghosts, goblins, fairies, aliens, sea monsters, bigfoot, and the gods etc. All man made fictional entities. Collective imagination. People would believe anything. This is why the UFO field has so many millionaires like Dr. Greer and Stanton Friedman.

6. Peplople who believe make others rich. Yes if you believe, there is a high chance that you are, or will help contribute to make a hoaxer rich. So my advice to you is, work hard cause there are hoaxters out there who need your money.

Finally, UFOs are not real. You have been wasting your time and are NEVER going to know the "truth" because the "truth" is not what you think it is. The truth is that life is unique to planet earth unless proven otherwise. I’m sorry but that’s the way life goes. Life is boring on this rock, what you see is what you get.

[edit on 10-11-2005 by Devilishkitty]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Some of the stories are not easily dismissed, but yes 99% of the UFO reports are total bunk.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
well you know what they say about opinions!!!

thanks for sharing that with us - it all makes sense now.

D I

[edit on 10-11-2005 by one_small_step]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Suggested reading:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Finally, UFOs are not real.

Very scientific.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I have been on ATS making a Good case for the Reality of UFOs for some time now.

I think you should remember that most UFO pictures that are really interesting to people who are New to the subject of UFOs do tend to be some of the more questionable UFO pictures.

That does not mean there are no UFO pictures.

We know for a Fact that the U.S. Military and other Major Governments around the World have taken UFOs very seriously since WWII.

I am not wasting my time researching UFOs , but you are definitely wasting your time trying to convince me I'm wasting mine.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The science of UFOs is that there is none. I don't have to resaserch them because science has proved that they don't exist. Not to mention most people here have done so too.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Nope, it is your nasty attitude of debunking other people and calling them nuts is a waste of my precious time.
Do you feel better now? Are you horny or just a sad human being?

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Lost_shaman I don't have to convince you. Just look around and see for your self. How many aliens have you seen or how many UFOs have you seen parked outside hum? None. And you'll NEVER see one.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
When several of americas astronauts and now that the iron curtain has been moved Russian cosmonauts have made a case for the existence of UFO's. Saying YES they EXIST, i think i'll give the subject a little more time. Say 50 years after all we got the time. Secrets and lies, secrets and lies.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
Nope, it is your nasty attitude of debunking other people and calling them nuts is a waste of my precious time.
Do you feel better now? Are you horny or just a sad human being?

I don't mean to be rude with anybody. About the NUTS, thats what the poeple everywhere call them. I just wrote about it.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Devilishkitty

Lost_shaman I don't have to convince you. Just look arround and see for your self. How many aliens have you seen or how many UFOs have you seen parked outside hum? None. And you'll NEVER see one.

Well your half correct.

I have never seen an Alien.

I have seen one UFO "parked outside".

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman

Lost_shaman I don't have to convince you. Just look arround and see for your self. How many aliens have you seen or how many UFOs have you seen parked outside hum? None. And you'll NEVER see one.

Well your half correct.

I have never seen an Alien.

I have seen one UFO "parked outside".

Come on now, be honest.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Come on now, be honest.

I'm being very honest ask anyone on ATS that knows me.

You could have likely said that to lots of people on ATS and it would have been true , but you just happened to say it to me and its not true. I have seen a UFO in '02 .

[edit on 10-11-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
This is like arguing the existence of god. Everyones got a strong opinion either way but there is no real evidence for or against it.

I myself have seen far too many individuals describe things that just simply cant be explained.

I spend a great deal of time in new mexico on a ranch.
You explain to me how stars suddenly start moving and making sharp right angles.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Numerous members, including a supermod has seen Ufo's here. There are numerous space shuttle tapes taken of Ufo's. Experts in the field and in science, like Bernard Haisch and Stanton Friedmanhave shown compelling evidence that points to UFO's being real. An Astronaut is convinced that Ufo's are real and that some are from extraterrestial origin.

And let me not forget Gazrok's (the UFO witness supermod) excellent collection of Roswell essays.

[edit on 10-11-2005 by TheBandit795]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
My only argument with your assertions is personal experiance. Allot of people come on here and say that Bigfoot does not and cannot exist because of the lack of evidence. My problem with that is i've seen one with my own eyes.

It makes me give them the benefit of the doubt.

They say: "I saw a UFO!"

I say: "Not a problem, i saw a Bigfoot once."

My friend says: "I caught a fish THISSSSS big" and holds his arms out as far as he can and i say, "Did I tell you I saw a Bigfoot once?"

If someone saw a ghost, Who am I to say they didn't? I saw a Bigfoot with my own eyes.

Its ok to say things in this strange world we live in are not real, but when you experiance the unreal it tends to open your mind to other possibilities.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman

Come on now, be honest.

I'm being very honest ask anyone on ATS that knows me.

You could have likely said that to lots of people on ATS and it would have been true , but you just happened to say it to me and its not true. I have seen a UFO in '02 .

[edit on 10-11-2005 by lost_shaman]

I won't doubt you, you probably did see one. But I can bet that it was not extraterrestrial. Cause those don't exist. Sorry

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Numerous members, including a supermod has seen Ufo's here. There are numerous space shuttle tapes taken of Ufo's. Experts in the field and in science, like Bernard Haisch and Stanton Friedmanhave shown compelling evidence that points to UFO's being real. An Astronaut is convinced that Ufo's are real and that some are from extraterrestial origin.

And let me not forget Gazrok's (the UFO witness supermod) excellent collection of Roswell essays.

I tell you they probably did see UFOs but that does not mean that they are Extraterrestrial. Most likely Military. People could say lots of things, but if there is not one shred of proof, that kills all their credibility. Not one picture or video of an alien or a an extraterrestrial UFO. All hoaxed.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
....they may be a waste of your time, but they are not a waste of mine, nor have they ever been.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Here's a picture of a fish and here's an analogy for you:

Now there's trillions of fish in the ocean that have NO IDEA that humans exist.
Then one day, a fish is swimming along, bites at some food and before it knows what's going on, it's in a strange craft, out of it's of world and being handled by obviously far more intelligent beings than itself. It has no idea what is going on, it fears for it's life BUT, then it's released back and that fish never sees a boat or a human ever again.

Now when that fish tries and tells the other fish what just happened to him... do you think they'd believe him or call him crazy, saying there's no way possible that could of happened. Does that mean humans don't exist because 99.9% of fish have never seen one?

In other words, if everything you couldn't explain or understand didn't exist - you'd probably implode yourself if you thought about it hard enough.

[edit on 10-11-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join