It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Believe it or Not, It is What Has Been Done

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
And again you demonstrate their true natures and intentions, and once again it goes right over your head. Here's a hint: it has nothing to do with helping anyone but themselves. And it is absolutely clearly evident from everything you say about them. But you seem to like to parrot, not think, and that makes you a perfect puppet.

Repeat after me: US is in Iraq to HELP the Iraqi people, period. US is benevolent. We are only trying to help and make things "better". We're trying to make Iraqis ascend into a great democracy out of the current "evil" state they are in.

Please, make the connection.

I am a good little parrot for my space brethren.There is nada you can say or do to deter me or them from this objective. You believe what you will as LONG as you abide by the ATS rules of behavior.Name calling, etc.

Mod edit: quote/discussion clarity.

[edit on 12-11-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Can we all sit back, take a deep breath and chill.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I hope this thread does not deserve to be shut down as others have been.
This was for the new members who may be totally lost on this site.
My aim is illumination, always..
So people if you wish to bash me for what has been my real life experiences, then for the sake of humanity and this forum, please put me on the option you have for ignore..That way you never have to be confronted by my name or posts and people who wish can learn and share..thank you..

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

This has been in my left wrist for about 5 years, it itches and burns as if I am not paying attention? It has kept me from harm on many occasions.
It seems to be getting larger, but I will not have it removed as remember what happened to Scully when she too hers out?

At the risk of sounding totally out of the loop,what happened to her?

I do not remember any abductions, nor would I, as I am very cooperative to their cause. the Sirian Grays..

Cooperative with greys? Why?

I am not going to any doctor, if an implant kills me, then it is stronger than being born with no blood, cancer 3 times, internal bleeding, heart attack, and broken nose surgeries..on and on.. clinically dead 3 times...

Did the cancer,heart attack and bleeding come before,or after you noticed objects embedded into your body?

I am not a NUT..It is very close to my veins...May I just cut my wrists open, would that be good??

Well it could just be how the picture was taken but going by the scan it looks like you could simply use a needle and take it out like a splinter with little if any blood or pain. There's not much chance of accidentally slashing your wrist. You can't bleed to death from cutting veins so you'd have to cut down to the artery which is something you'd have to purposely be trying to do. And have a man-sized threshold for pain to boot. Not having seen the Scully implant episode of X-Files I'm a little confused as to why someone would want a foreign object in their body.

[edit on 12-11-2005 by Loungerist]

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loungerist
Well it could just be how the picture was taken but going by the scan it looks like you could simply use a needle and pop it out like a splinter. With little if any blood or pain at all. Not having seen the Scully implant episode of X-Files I'm a little confused as to why someone would want a foreign object in their body.
It's much harder to lethally cut your wrists then people think. You can't bleed to death from cutting veins so you'd have to cut down to the artery which is something you'd have to purposely be trying to do. And have a man-sized threshold for pain to boot.

Scully on X-files contracted an incurable cancer, but this was a tv show..
The grays have been in my life since childhood and I have no fear of them,
and know in my heart they are here to help.
All those illnesses were before this appeared, in fact i have not even had a cold in the last 5 years.
Why would someone insist I remove it? It is not malignent nor does it bother me..I only shared this for those who may have been frightened by an abductee? or other strange events in their lives...

(Large Quote Removed)

[edit on 11/13/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I see. Well,that's certainly a different take on them...

Why would someone insist I remove it? It is not malignent nor does it bother me..

Well I think it's pretty healthy thinking to not want objects embedded into one's body,but to each their own. I was just saying what I would do if had something stuck in my wrist that's not supposed to be there.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loungerist

I see. Well,that's certainly a different take on them...

Why would someone insist I remove it? It is not malignent nor does it bother me..

Well I think it's pretty healthy thinking to not want objects embedded into one's body,but to each their own. I was just saying what I would do if had something stuck in my wrist that's not supposed to be there.

Well, I have gotten used to the tingling and burning so I am fine, UNLESS it starts to move..

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Removing it you would actually know what it was instead of just a dark patch under your skin. If you remove it, you hold PROOF of what you claim it to be!
And if it's really been put there by the greys, give it a few nights and I'm sure you'll have a new one in there.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I don't know if I have an implant of not. But back in the days when I was seeing lots of UFO's as an over the road truck driver I remember waking up at least once with a nose bleed. I hadn't had nose bleeds since I was 12 and broke it. Which aliens was doing this to me?

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4for4
Removing it you would actually know what it was instead of just a dark patch under your skin. If you remove it, you hold PROOF of what you claim it to be!
And if it's really been put there by the greys, give it a few nights and I'm sure you'll have a new one in there.

That is an idea, but I just do not want any scars on my wrist.
I have no idea who to trust eben if I decided to, it would get lost...

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by grasshopper
I don't know if I have an implant of not. But back in the days when I was seeing lots of UFO's as an over the road truck driver I remember waking up at least once with a nose bleed. I hadn't had nose bleeds since I was 12 and broke it. Which aliens was doing this to me?

My sister had BAD nose bleeds and I do not think she had been contacted.
I cannot answer your question, as I would have no way of knowing..sorry..

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
You sound a lot like Whitley Strieber. I think he claimed to have an implant in his ear that moved around and that his ear would get real hot. I don't know but I know since I've been electrically sensitive my right ear will sometimes get real hot. Maybe somebody is microwaving me too.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by grasshopper
You sound a lot like Whitley Strieber. I think he claimed to have an implant in his ear that moved around and that his ear would get real hot. I don't know but I know since I've been electrically sensitive my right ear will sometimes get real hot. Maybe somebody is microwaving me too.

I have no faith in anything Streiber says as he lied to me directly and stole an mri of mine, and I have caught him in many lies..confused humam being.
It would be very easy for you to check with no surgery.Go to an ear doctor and have him look inside, perhaps an mri?
Why would whit LEAVE a moving thing in his ear with all the $$ he has?
Do not believe the so-called experts..please let me know what to do, if you do anything..

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I am a good little parrot for my space brethren. There is nada you can say or do to deter me or them from this objective.

Where does free will come into play in your (and their) objective? Who says this planet needs any help or wants their involvement or interference in any way shape or form? And how do you (and they) define "help" in how you use this word? Help is a matter of perspective. Have you never seen someone hurt someone else or interfere in someone else's life in a negative way and then say "sorry I was just trying to help"? So in that sense, when someone says "we're here to help you" all that actually means is "we don't want to allow you to do things in your own way in your own time and want to interfere and change your race's existance to better suit our preference of how your planet should be and in what direction your race should go. There is nothing you can say or do that will deter us, as it is not upto you."

So again I'd ask, what about free will? What about growing and learning from our mistakes in our own way and time? Who says we need to ascend anywhere? And the biggest question of all, why do you think they want to interfere in our affairs in the first place? What is their motive and intention? Because they are benevolent as you say (which is curious how you'd know this, or whether it is just an assumption)?

Benevolent: generous in providing aid to others.
Aid: the activity of contributing to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose

Notice the words "purpose" and "need". If they think they can decide what our needs and purpose are, then is it really help, or simply selfish interference for their own selfish reasons? And there are many "needs" and "wants" people have, which ones would they be helping us with and why? Just assisting someone in their action does not mean you're "benevolent". The devil is in the details. And it seems that they are trying to decide for us what we "need" (or what this planet "needs"). But to decide for someone else what they need is absolutely selfish, since you remove their free will in the process, and so control them.

Why do they make judgements of us and our condition? What if this world is exactly the way it is for a very good reason? And I shouldn't (but I will) even mention that sticking implants in people is a huge violation of free will, it is completely disregarding our freedom to NOT be implanted and interfered with without our explicit request. So already you have so many reasons that indicate that their true intention is not even close to what they claim, and is in fact the opposite.

Maybe ask them next time, why do they WANT to do whatever it is they want to do here on earth? Who asked them? And if no one did, why would they decide that they have the right to interfere in any way? Who are they to judge our human condition as "bad" and in need of "improving" or "changing" in any way? Subjective judgements are a clear sign of self-service, of illusion and ignorance of objective reality. And if anyone makes such judgements about anyone else's existance, then they certainly do not have the other individual's interests at heart, but their OWN personal interests. What if I decide that the way you live your life is "wrong" and that I must help you change, and there is nothing you can say or do to deter me? Whose interests am I serving?

You believe what you will as LONG as you abide by the ATS rules of behavior.Name calling, etc.

I never call you "names" for derogatory purposes, but objective ones. I said you parrot your "cosmic bretheren" because that is what you seem to do, not because I felt like insulting you for its own sake. You seem to repeat what they say without applying much thought to their actions, motives, or words. They say they are here to help, you repeat it. They say they are benevolent, you repeat it. They say they never were human and are not materialistic, you repeat it. But do you know if any of that is true in any way? You seem to just assume it is. And another clue to their true natures is that they do not encourage you to figure it out yourself, to make sense of it all yourself by applying critical thought to everything they say and do. They seem to be rather content with you just believing them, and that already demonstrates their intentions - they are not to help us grow and learn if they expect us to believe them, but just the opposite. To deceive and control.

If they're not here to help us learn to discern the truth for ourselves, what are they here for?

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Can you scan it agin to get a cross ref image?, the one you posted is average at best.

A girl i know has a inch long pin located in her ankle that shows up on xray yet she has never stepped on any pins or nails etc... the funny thing about it is, her mother has the same size pin show up on xrays

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
looks like a large vein to me, but like you said, it could be an implant of sorts. do you have any friends in the medical field who could check it out maybe?

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The only answers I can give to you queires is of a metaphysical one and I am sure you would not believe or accept it, so since My free will is mine to choose.
It has to do with the age of one's soul and what their particular mission is.
There are 7 Ray types of incarnation and of these one is of a spacial nature.
No reason to suppose This would be of interest to you, but my clinical deaths, 3 to be exact have shown me areas that are only known to the deceased. So I know my mission, and that I chose my life, and the I have NEVER hurt anyone on purpose..It is one of my karmic choices.
The thing one must always remember is the LAW of ONE..If something is done to one of us, it is done to all.
There is a beautiful hierarchy of passed on human Masters for this planet and this solar system and they work as ONE with the spacials, so as far as I go is to choose to work for the ONE.
All that I have to do with Universal, earthly affairs is to keep my karma as pure as I possibly can..I do not question the will of the most high G-d.
I have tried the many other ways of belief, as I have had an interesting life, and believe you me, if I did not want to do this, they would be gone from my life~~~~~~now.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
you have a very rare blood disorder.

lay off any Asprin or even alcahol,

are you on any blood thinning drugs?

do you get brusing around the prominent vein,or any where else on your body (mostly the upperlegs)

I got the same/similar condition,

its rare, but not life thretening

I went to the doctors when it was bad once and the stupid C.U.N.T
told me my bowel was filling up with blood and dispersing it in my legs hence the dialated vains n brusing, and Icould die!!! I should of sued the b.a.s.t.a.r.d. anyway he gave me asprin for it.......

I decided to goto casualty to se a proper consultant and when I told him the doctor gasve me asprin to prevent clotting, he was shocked and said that in itself could kill me with this condition

its just a thing where you dont have enough platletes in your blood and you can get bleeding under the skin, and veins may stick out like yours,

get plenty of Iron in you that will make it go away.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamkidd
Can you scan it agin to get a cross ref image?, the one you posted is average at best.

A girl i know has a inch long pin located in her ankle that shows up on xray yet she has never stepped on any pins or nails etc... the funny thing about it is, her mother has the same size pin show up on xrays

I will try to scan it again..If you looked at my wrist, you could not see it, it is right under a vein..I will try to get a better view..

Has you friend or her Mom had to have it taken out?

[edit on 13-11-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by deafence#
looks like a large vein to me, but like you said, it could be an implant of sorts. do you have any friends in the medical field who could check it out maybe?

Nope, i am on my own..thank you for asking..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join