It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Believe it or Not, It is What Has Been Done

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Ever think the stage is set for your chioce; you are smart enough to make the right one

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   
It can't be the same beings then otherwise you'd no what i meant. How can beings that want to help us asscend physically harm you? I just need to understand that. Is it to prove they are real maybe?

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
If it's that close to the surface you could always be brave and attempt to cut it out yourself. No doctors involved.
Just take something for the pain, have lots and lots of bandages nearby, and dial 9-1 ... and another 1 if it all hits the fan.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
lol cut it out his-self...hahaha if you haven't noticed, thats in the wrist.

he could bleed to death with one false move

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I would also say that that looks like some kind of lead from a pencil as i have the same thing in my left knee and they both look pretty much alike

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Notice I said "if it's that close to the surface" ... it's the veins you bleed from in the wrist, not the skin. Also notice I said dial 9-1 and be ready to put another 1 in.

If that still seems a bit too scary, surely not every doctor in the world, or nurse, since they'd probably be able to it too, is part of the conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by serenabruja
Ever think the stage is set for your chioce; you are smart enough to make the right one

Yes, I have especially since last night..Time will tell.
Thank you for responding.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Earth Angel
It can't be the same beings then otherwise you'd no what i meant. How can beings that want to help us asscend physically harm you? I just need to understand that. Is it to prove they are real maybe?

NO, it is obviouly NOT the same beings.
I am not being hurt at all!!!!!!
They do not have to prove to me that are real.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4for4
If it's that close to the surface you could always be brave and attempt to cut it out yourself. No doctors involved.
Just take something for the pain, have lots and lots of bandages nearby, and dial 9-1 ... and another 1 if it all hits the fan.

I am not a NUT..It is very close to my veins...May I just cut my wrists open, would that be good?? NO, icons on my puter..ROFLMAO

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fett Pinkus
I would also say that that looks like some kind of lead from a pencil as i have the same thing in my left knee and they both look pretty much alike

Does a pencil lead send you a 'message' by tinglimd, burning??? I think not, I would have known if I stuck lead in my wrist..Lead would probalby dissolve after 5 years..NADA

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4for4
Notice I said "if it's that close to the surface" ... it's the veins you bleed from in the wrist, not the skin. Also notice I said dial 9-1 and be ready to put another 1 in.

If that still seems a bit too scary, surely not every doctor in the world, or nurse, since they'd probably be able to it too, is part of the conspiracy.

ALL doctors and dentists KNOW of implants, they just play dumb.
My doctor is a black pentecostal preacher..
So I say 'hey dr G , I think I gotta an alien implant'?
he may just call the men in the white coats,, he has been my dr. for 28 yrs.
He is one doctor who might get fundie on me..ROFL.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Actually,
I have something very similar near the knuckle on my right hand.
I have had it for 8 years now.
How I got it and what exactly it is I have no idea. Asked my doctor once about it and he beleives that if may be a metalic sliver that is thin enough and deep enough not to be rejected by the body like a normal splinter would.
The reason that he believes that it is metalic is that there is a tingling sensation when I am around high electrical equipment or during thunderstorms. It will also tingle when I am near strong magnets.
The doctor decided that it is not causing any real problems so we have elected to leave it alone.
Yours might be of similar nature.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenshiro2012
Actually,
I have something very similar near the knuckle on my right hand.
I have had it for 8 years now.
How I got it and what exactly it is I have no idea. Asked my doctor once about it and he beleives that if may be a metalic sliver that is thin enough and deep enough not to be rejected by the body like a normal splinter would.
The reason that he believes that it is metalic is that there is a tingling sensation when I am around high electrical equipment or during thunderstorms. It will also tingle when I am near strong magnets.
The doctor decided that it is not causing any real problems so we have elected to leave it alone.
Yours might be of similar nature.

I do intend to leave mine alone..If i were to have it taken out, it would leave a suicide looking scar..that I do not neeed..thank you..

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Maybe its possible that this thing is close to a nerve ending thereby actually sort of tickling the nerve which causes the tingling ?

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fett Pinkus
Maybe its possible that this thing is close to a nerve ending thereby actually sort of tickling the nerve which causes the tingling ?

Perhaps, but I feel it warns me of any potential danger form people or from anything else..

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earth Angel
I can understand your campeigne and don't blame you for wanting to truth to come out.

What do your grey friends say about the power of the light? What is the purpose for their souls? To learn to have a consence?

The purpose of their souls is to learn to spell! Sorry couldn't resist. Ok, on a sirius note (aha!), what is the purpose of anyone's "soul"? It does not have to correspond to the purpose of the body and the mind. I think the purpose of all things is simply to learn, and by doing so, grow. How we go about it is entirely upto us.

Well the Light has arrived at its destination, this is more powerful than they, are they not afraid?

They are petrified. Kept thinking they could never live without the light by their side. And they spent so many nights thinking how it did them wrong.. but they grew strong, they learned how to carry on! And so they're back, from outer space....

Even they haven't achieved ascention yet, does this bother them or are they too busy being materialistic. If i were you I tell them it was time to pay attention and be on their guard. Not that it will get them anywhere.

So why tell'em to do something that won't get'em anywhere anyway! "Hey greys my advice to you is to pay attention. But just so you know it won't actually help you any. But do it anyway!" On a separate note, using words like "ascension" that have no defined meaning at all except an emotional feel-good buzz, is a sign that you're being manipulated big time by those that you channel. But if you're so willing to allow yourself to be led astray into land of fantasy and wishful thinking, as you have by simply believing what you are told, it is only natural that you attract to yourself those who wish to do just that. And yet, all there is is lessons.

Don't get me wrong, ascension in one form or another may very well exist, but to naively believe that this or that race is not "ascended" just because someone says so, or as many new agers also believe that humanity is on the verge of "ascending", despite all the evidence to the contrary (just take an objective look at the state of the world and humanity), is wishful thinking at best. If anything, we're on the verge of dying out because we cannot even manage our own civilization without constant wars that get deadlier and deadlier with each generation. The purpose to most people's existance is simply to have a job, make money, and buy new things for themselves and their families - because the society was not established around helping people seek higher truths, it has been established around keeping people ignorant and busy with materialistic nonsense. It has been established around lies, deception, control, and games of "power" and "ego" at every level.

So if anything, we're descending, and very quickly at that. To believe otherwise is to not see the world objectively, but through wishful thinking. And you know what the downfall of man will be? Wishful thinking. It is always the downfall of service to self beings, it is the ultimate "weakness" of self-serving existance.

Then he got angry but i am not scared by him gritting his teeth and growling at me like a dog.

Just when you think those big-heads don't have any teeth, or much of a mouth... turns out they have more rows of teeth than a shark when they're angry! A growling shark! Can you imagine if sharks growled? o_O

Siriuslyone said:
They explained they do not know the source of the Universal Light, as their source is the Sirius constellation and are over seers of this solar system.They know they are not omnipotent, as they work constantly with the Earth hierarchy.

And you have their intentions and true nature right here in this sentence. Yet for some reason you do not see the meaning and implications of your own words...

Siriuslyone said:
All they seem to wish to do is to help us to ascend and try to help this planet

And again you demonstrate their true natures and intentions, and once again it goes right over your head. Here's a hint: it has nothing to do with helping anyone but themselves. And it is absolutely clearly evident from everything you say about them. But you seem to like to parrot, not think, and that makes you a perfect puppet.

Repeat after me: US is in Iraq to HELP the Iraqi people, period. US is benevolent. We are only trying to help and make things "better". We're trying to make Iraqis ascend into a great democracy out of the current "evil" state they are in.

Please, make the connection.

[edit on 12-11-2005 by lilblam]

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Siriusly, ur pic shows some burns or large scarring contrast from the normal skintone to the dark. Can you tell us what happened? And also man o man. from being a voice of the aliens to being asked to marry a rockefeller and seeing the nwo first hand. You sure do get around deep inside the conspiracies world. Just an observation.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by S1LV3R4D0
Siriusly, ur pic shows some burns or large scarring contrast from the normal skintone to the dark. Can you tell us what happened? And also man o man. from being a voice of the aliens to being asked to marry a rockefeller and seeing the nwo first hand. You sure do get around deep inside the conspiracies world. Just an observation.

I think what you are referring to is freckles, I have no burns.
Yes, it would seem so, but as g-d is my witness all of this is true.
I have been sharing because of the limited time constraints we are under.
Trying to put mu accelerated karma lifetime into a few posts is not possible, but I as the saying goes I'm dancing as fast as i can'

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
no i can clearly see the 2 freckles in that pic. Im talking about the contrast change from lite skin to darkened. The lighter skin takes up the lower left quadrant of the pic and the rest shows darker pinkish brown.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by S1LV3R4D0
no i can clearly see the 2 freckles in that pic. Im talking about the contrast change from lite skin to darkened. The lighter skin takes up the lower left quadrant of the pic and the rest shows darker pinkish brown.

That is the beginning of my hand, I have red hands and therefore the contrast.I had to press my wrist to the scanner..no biggie.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join