It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Believe it or Not, It is What Has Been Done

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
It's ok, Sirius. We all get wrapped up in ourselves and the purpose of our existence from time to time. I believe you should certainly heed the advice of others and remove it. It should pop out just like a splinter. Then you'll know for certain instead of just thinking you know because that's what you want it to be. Know what I mean?

Best regards to you, Sirius.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
IF just one is 'put off' as you seem to be, then all this thread has been useless.

Why do you think this, siriuslyone?

I don't understand why you are being so defeatist?

Sanc'.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Sanc;

Recently, I have been bashed on the nwo thread and on this one when I was pouring out my soul to try to be of help and for it I get slammed.
Personally, I would not be rude and disparaging if I did not agree with anyone's assertions.. I just put them on ignore, so that I will not be ugly.
I just had a thread closed, that I was into, so I am now very careful what I say, as one never knows whan their post or thread will vanish.
I am not defeatist as a rule, but I am NOT here to lie or embellish, as if it was not all the g-d's truth, I would not say it.I respect my karma.
Guess it is just best to let this one die peacefully.

mod edit: removed quote from previous post

[edit on 14-11-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Sirius, hun you have to understand something here, you have never seen what is in your wrist from what I gather. You only assume that is what you say it is because you have some type of direct contact with aliens. Can you not understand why it would be seen as an embellishment if you, yourself have not even seen it. Until you take it out and see for yourself then I see it as pure embellishment. Sorry.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Psssttt....you spelled your name wrong....Anyway I believe you have many more problems besides what's in your wrist. It sounds like to me you are under the delusion that you are a "vessel" for an "alien" race. Obviously you have mental problems as well. You seem pretty arrogant as well as people offer their help and you counter by explaining about yourself and how you are a really cool dude for a really cool alien race that does really cool stuff and the black in your wrist is a tracking device. Go get it checked out, if anything bad happens to you medical wise, it's because of you're own arrogance.

[edit on 14-11-2005 by GaMbLeR]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Just an FYI...
that looks just a pencil lead that came out of an ex girlfiends butt years ago...

the doc said he removes pencil leads that have been in people for decades, all the time...

apparently, there is quite a syndrome where kids will jab schoolmates with pencils, and not realize they just imbedded a piece of lead... and the person who just got jabbed, doesn't realize it either, until years later.

It migrates closer to the skin, and all you can see is a slightly blueish/grayish line "about the size of a grain of rice" and it doesn't cause illness or anything...

I make no claim for or against someones experiences with aliens...
only that sometimes things happen for normal reasons also... even in abductees...

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
Just an FYI...
that looks just a pencil lead that came out of an ex girlfiends butt years ago...

interesting, very interesting. do you have photos of the lead in your ex girlfriend's butt? I'd be interested in seeing how her lead looked compared to the implant in sirius' wrist. perhaps a close-up of your ex-girlfriend's butt and then, a full shot of the butt as well.

you know, perhaps to really explore the nature of this implant, you should get me pictures of your ex-girlfriend's whole body. to make sure she didn't have more of these.

all in the name of science, of course.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I must be one of those on your ignore list because my rebuttal to your completely unnatural skin tones was ignored.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by S1LV3R4D0
I must be one of those on your ignore list because my rebuttal to your completely unnatural skin tones was ignored.

Was not, do you know how to scroll back?
as far as i am concerned this boy scout 0 jerk is off my radar,down for the count.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Can we all calm down, and quit with the sniping and baiting.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Well you have mentioned ur ability on 2 different threads so that is why i asked since it seems you want to keep mentioning it. The complete difference in skin tone is not what is on my hands, or my daughters hands or anyone elses i have seen, so no it is not like every other humans hands.

Here is my post that u didnt reply too. Since you are the one who cant scroll back and look. and i never once called you a derogatory name so please have the common courtesy to do the same for me.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by S1LV3R4D0

Well you have mentioned ur ability on 2 different threads so that is why i asked since it seems you want to keep mentioning it. The complete difference in skin tone is not what is on my hands, or my daughters hands or anyone elses i have seen, so no it is not like every other humans hands.

Here is my post that u didnt reply too. Since you are the one who cant scroll back and look. and i never once called you a derogatory name so please have the common courtesy to do the same for me.

Sorry I missed that post. I guess that just makes me a freak??The red color.
I do palmistry and have for many years and must be an odd thing that I have only seem reddish-dark pink hands in all those years, so I do not know what else to say..

If a person dos have white or very light palms, then I recommend they get checked for anemia.
Thank you for your interest.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GaMbLeR
Psssttt....you spelled your name wrong....Anyway I believe you have many more problems besides what's in your wrist. ....

Pssst, not the best way to get attention around here. Your inflamitory comments were un called for.

DI.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by one_small_step

Psssttt....you spelled your name wrong....Anyway I believe you have many more problems besides what's in your wrist. ....

Pssst, not the best way to get attention around here. Your inflamitory comments were un called for.

DI.

Thank you lots, before this thread goes into infinity, I have one more little story to tell for those interested,,
My ex told me he would support my work in the alien/et field, but come to find out he was too scared? He told me I need to see proof they are around.
My Mom, g-d bless her was a really big canner of fruit and jellies..
On my property there was a catawba tree next to a fully loaded ripe pear tree.
One day, she came over to collect the catawba worms and to get a lot of pairs to can..
I had been checking on both trees daily, and was sure there were plenty for anyone who wanted them, but I have no neighbors.
The day came and all 3 of us took our bushel baskets and a plastic bowl for the worms.
When we got there, both trees were stripped of all fruit and worms..There was no evidence of footprints, etc as the pear tree was way too high to be pilfered.
My Mom was so scared, saying'what happened'?
I looked at my ex and he knew this was visible proof he had been asking for. This had to have happened the night before..My Mom would never spend the night at my house ever again..no joke..if you have weird stories, share..

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Can I clarify what I think you're saying?
1. You're saying aliens stole your mum's pears?
2. That was your clear proof of paranormal activity?

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4for4
Can I clarify what I think you're saying?
1. You're saying aliens stole your mum's pears?
2. That was your clear proof of paranormal activity?

Nope, I have no idea what/who it was, but there has been no answers for me so far..It has been a mystery even now.
What could have done it?

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Guess this thread needs to die a peaceful death, but before it does, I have perused all known possibilites for this occurence, was it 45 kids with giant ladders, was it the fairy people, was it a hungry homeless person that likes worms too, did my Mom sneak out in the night a climb that tree?
Here goes just another strange story on ATS that cannot be explained...[*_*]

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Maybe the trees fruits were stolen by some people who were just passing through ?Stuff like that happens all the time over where i live , heck they even steel sheep

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Hey seriusly, I'd just like to apologize for my previous comments about you. I have no idea what you're life consists of and what is happening in it, so please accept my apology regarding my remarks against you.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Hey seriusly, I'd just like to apologize for my previous comments about you. I have no idea what you're life consists of and what is happening in it, so please accept my apology regarding my remarks against you.

Thank you, no apology needed I have just come to the conclusion I am too honest for this forum most times, so I will just bs my way along as I love to read others experiences..[*_*]

I lose my icons regularly...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join