It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Believe it or Not, It is What Has Been Done

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I do not have the blood dis-ease..I get regular physicals.
Having to take aspirin daily for my heart, there is no way..
Let the bump take me out rather than anothrt heart attack.
I have sued doctors for an internal bleed due to a botched biopsy where I bled out over half my blood and was in a coma..I did not get a penny for all my blood.
I have NOT trust in doctors, as you can see, you could have died from the first opinion..
Thank you for your opinions..

Best to you..

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
well if you take aprin on a regular basis then ,I don't know.. maybe it must be an implant (foreighn body).

I too have no trust in doctors...they suck..big time.

have you any scar tissue around the area? just curious

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrentReznor
well if you take aprin on a regular basis then ,I don't know.. maybe it must be an implant (foreighn body).

I too have no trust in doctors...they suck..big time.

have you any scar tissue around the area? just curious

Doctors and dentists are "in the know" if you know what I mean..They just play dumb and butcher me at least!!
No, I have magnified it with a scope and there does not seem to show any entrance points..
Perhaps it was a nanotech given in a shot and then grew??

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Tried 2 more scans of my wrist and they were not as clear as the first one..
It burns when I have it pressed to the scanner.
I will try more later...

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
It doesnt look to be too deep. So why not just cut it out yourself is this is such a big deal too you. At least that way you would now. If you cant do it yourselve go too a tat shop that also does body modification. These places specialize in implanting items into the human body. It should be very easy to remove that. A few small incessions around it and you should be golden.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Could you post a larger picture of urself, face blocked out to protect identity of course. But your pic does not show french doll skin as u were described by a hi up NWO bloodline. and the "red hands" u have might be a symbol to them of some sorts and im interested to see what other body features u have that may have drawn them to you. maybe they pickup the alien frequency and manipulate it somehow?

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whompa1
It doesnt look to be too deep. So why not just cut it out yourself is this is such a big deal too you. At least that way you would now. If you cant do it yourselve go too a tat shop that also does body modification. These places specialize in implanting items into the human body. It should be very easy to remove that. A few small incessions around it and you should be golden.

No more pain!!.. It does not concern me really, but I have see so many posts of traumatic abduction scenarios or dreams, I just wanted everyone to know a bump under you skin is no big deal..Some of my hypnosis clients have been helped a lot by feeling it, especially the ones who 'feel' they have been abducted...jus tryin to help

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
Doctors and dentists are "in the know" if you know what I mean..They just play dumb and butcher me at least!!
No, I have magnified it with a scope and there does not seem to show any entrance points..

No, I don't know what you mean. Are you implying that the millions of Doctors and Dentists in the world know about Alien Implants and not a single one of them have come forward?

I've been watching your posts lately, and you've had a great time spinning wonderful tales.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by S1LV3R4D0
Could you post a larger picture of urself, face blocked out to protect identity of course. But your pic does not show french doll skin as u were described by a hi up NWO bloodline. and the "red hands" u have might be a symbol to them of some sorts and im interested to see what other body features u have that may have drawn them to you. maybe they pickup the alien frequency and manipulate it somehow?

ROFL, If I covered my face, you could not see the complexion unless it was nude..My hands have a very tiny little finger, other tham that, all the rest is normal...The wife was remaking on my facial skin, as best as I recall.
There is something I can do physically is rare, but only to humans, do not think they care about my body activities..

I will think about showing my face, but it might not be the best idea..hope you understand..

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
you keep eluding to this thing that u can do that is rare in humans. would u like to ellaborate on that more? And also, if everything else is french doll white, what caused ur hands to turn red?

[edit on 13-11-2005 by S1LV3R4D0]

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuietSoul

No, I don't know what you mean. Are you implying that the millions of Doctors and Dentists in the world know about Alien Implants and not a single one of them have come forward?

I've been watching your posts lately, and you've had a great time spinning wonderful tales.

Spinning is for the left-wingers, that is the only spin I know.
Perhaps they do to each other or perhaps it has JUST been my own experiences..Next time you got to a doctor ask them if they have ever seen any implants?? Do you think they will answer? I have asked at least 6 and they just turn red and walk away and call the next patient.
It is not wonderful with all the physicality of pain that goes with it..

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by S1LV3R4D0
you keep eluding to this thing that u can do that is rare in humans. would u like to ellaborate on that more? And also, if everything else is french doll white, what caused ur hands to turn red?

[edit on 13-11-2005 by S1LV3R4D0]

Nope, I cannot and I will never mention this subject again.
I have always had red hand in the palm area.Look into your palms and see if they are red and do they have lots of lines? Every human I know has red to pinkish palms..

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
if its getting larger how can it be an implant? looks like a vein to me

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Well you have mentioned ur ability on 2 different threads so that is why i asked since it seems you want to keep mentioning it. The complete difference in skin tone is not what is on my hands, or my daughters hands or anyone elses i have seen, so no it is not like every other humans hands.
There is a big difference in the slight pink hue of the palm, and the dark pinkish to brown contrast in your picture. if it were normal i wouldnt have inquired about it.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 04:12 AM
link   
It looks like a pen mark, blood poisoning, or a vein.

And my skin is WAY whiter than that, and no one from the NWO has come a knocking. A Rockefeller asked to marry you? Hmph. Forgive me if I cough *no way* a bit.

And I have never seen any case in any abductee who asked the greys to stop and leave them alone, that the greys actually honored their request. In fact, what you claimed in any earlier post, if anything, its obvious they must be up to no good, if they are working with this planet's hierarchy. Sounds like trouble to me, since their plans are of no benefit to the rest of humanity.

This isnt just unlikely, in sounds like delusion.

Mod edit: *language*

[edit on 14-11-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   
i have one of thoses on my foot for ages i thought it was just a very bulbas vien but it isnt and it fells like "a grain of rice under my skin" somtimes iit burns and stings and i have to punch it to make it stop

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   

The only answers I can give to you queires is of a metaphysical one and I am sure you would not believe or accept it

Because belief and blind acceptance of things leads one astray. But I am certainly interested in all that you have to say, because my intention is to learn the true nature of reality, and the only way to do that is to collect information from many sources and then try to figure out what is more likely to be true when you have enough information to put together.

There are 7 Ray types of incarnation and of these one is of a spacial nature.

I wonder if this is related to the 7 densities of existance...

and the I have NEVER hurt anyone on purpose..It is one of my karmic choices.

But we can hurt others unintentionally through our own ignorance. For example, most religious people promote their dogmas not with the intention to hurt others, but with the intention to "help" and "save" them. But instead, they end up only trapping the person's being in a dogmatic and attractive deception, preventing people from growing as long as those people choose to believe these lies instead of seek answers. So this is just an example where we can immensely hurt others without even realising it through our own ignorance, whether we intend to or not.

To avoid hurting others unintentionally, it is important that we gain knowledge, and avoid believing and assuming as much as possible. The more we know, the more control we have of ourselves and our actions, and as a result, the more control we have over whether we hurt or help others. I'm sure you can think of countless examples where people hurt others through their ignorance, because they are led to believe a lie and choose to believe it, and end up fighting for that lie, or spreading it to others, etc.

The thing one must always remember is the LAW of ONE..If something is done to one of us, it is done to all.

Another thing to always remember is that many people use this as an excuse to never do anything for anyone else. They only do things for themselves and think that because of "law of one" it also automatically benefits everyone else. That is simply not so, but it is a great excuse to be self-serving without the guilt, because you pretend you're actually serving everyone else in the process.

The "law of one" may be true at the highest level of reality, but it does not work at our level of existance as it would at the highest level, and to pretend otherwise, is to believe an illusion and to severely distort its meaning. If I help one person, it does not amount to helping everyone even if people may like to pretend it does to avoid helping others.

I think it's important to think about what the law of one may mean and how it may work and why, but to fall into illusion and start redefining the law into what you want it to mean, to try to apply it to where it does not apply, is to fall into a trap.

There is a beautiful hierarchy of passed on human Masters for this planet and this solar system and they work as ONE with the spacials, so as far as I go is to choose to work for the ONE.

Beautiful is subjective. And hierarchy is indicative of self-serving existance, meaning, the objective of each being in this hierarchy is to serve SELF, not others. Service to others beings do not exist in any hierarchy, they have no need for hierarchies because they have no selfish desires and so do not need to be managed by a "force" and by "masters" or "people in charge". Their society manages itself without any authority figures because everyone serves everyone else, not themselves. On the other hand, humans do, because we're service to self beings, all that we do is to serve our own needs, and without masters and leaders we go into chaos and disorder due to our selfish natures. So we require a power to control and suppress us and tell us what to do and what not to do - that's what a hierarchy is. Not all beings exist in hierarchies as we do. We only help others when it benefits us. For example, we go to work and do jobs for others because WE get paid. We believe our religions because they promise a reward in the end, and threaten with punishment if we do not.

Perhaps next time you should ask why it is that they need a hierarchy if they are truly beings that serve others? Why do they need a boss to tell them what to do and what not to do, why can't they be in charge of their own choices?

All that I have to do with Universal, earthly affairs is to keep my karma as pure as I possibly can..I do not question the will of the most high G-d.

How would you know what his will is in the first place? And if someone tells you his will, how do you know it is not just another lie, just another attempt to control you by pretending to "speak for God"? If you do not question, you'll never know.

I have tried the many other ways of belief, as I have had an interesting life, and believe you me, if I did not want to do this, they would be gone from my life~~~~~~now.

But it doesn't change the nature of what "it" is. The devil is in the details. Many people voluntarily do things and then end up inadvertently but severely harming others and themselves, because they allowed themselves to be deceived. Sure it was their choice initially, but they end up surrendering their free will to those whose lies they believe because they themselves did not wish to think or question.

[edit on 14-11-2005 by lilblam]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kungfubeats
if its getting larger how can it be an implant? looks like a vein to me

It is not getting larger, and is not a vein..Please read previous posts..
Maybe we have beaten this dead horse long enough..

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Siriusly, you are not special. None of us are. That's the message you've been trying to get across in all of your posts. You all but come out and say "i'm special". Perhaps you should see a diffferent kind of doctor and i'm not trying to be mean or laugh at you because I, myself believe in aliens. But, your embellishments on all levels are troubling.

Take care,

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by zenlover28
Siriusly, you are not special. None of us are. That's the message you've been trying to get across in all of your posts. You all but come out and say "i'm special". Perhaps you should see a diffferent kind of doctor and i'm not trying to be mean or laugh at you because I, myself believe in aliens. But, your embellishments on all levels are troubling.

Take care,

I am very sorry that I give/gave that impression.I have been fighting my demons and have fought valiantly.If you know me, you would know I am the least of the Kingdom.
If this thread has not helped, then that has to be my error.
Self aggrandizement is the least of my thought forms.
IF just one is 'put off' as you seem to be, then all this thread has been useless.Please accept my apologies if conceit has been your perception of me..

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join