It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fluffy-tell me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Sup yo,

This site is so wicked, it has everything. But could someone explain to me how the points system works, and any other special features with this site, like 4 members only or something. And I've heard with 5000 points you get access to a sercet forum. What's in this? WHere is it? And is there anything else I should know about this site, that would make it easier to browse and use the features to its best extent? Man, I can't wait to see all that this site has to offer.

Yours truthfully,
Quantum Vacuum

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I meant secret, not secret.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Oh, and whats PTS?? I know that ATS is abovetopsecret and BTS is belowtopsecret. But what is PTS. Is it like pasttopsecret?

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Glad you could make it, come on in and sit a spell…

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,PTS, and Ignorance Denied.

A great way to get off to an even better start at ATS:

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links

Other helpful links for new (and old
) members:

Asala’s New Member Advice Thread

Answers to Questions not in the FAQ

Searching and Complaining

ATS Search for “Dummies”

Member's and ATS, L.L.C. Shared Rights

Forgot to vote? Voted and still not happy? Voted and are happy, yet unhappy that others are not sharing your joy:

PTS Is Wide Open For Business

If you have any questions, or need any help, U2U myself or any Staff Member, or use the Gripe/Idea Button.

Greetings Monkeys, not just for saying "Hi" anymore...

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
oh wow marco, do i know you? You sound like a really flamboyant character yo. hope you find what you're looking for because i need the exact same answers. chebo.
Laterz homedogg.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Welcome fluffy!

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Fluffy welcome to ATS !!
If you dont mind me asking what part of NZ are you in?
I live in Christchurch.
Enjoy your stay at ATS.

[edit on 8-11-2005 by xpert11]

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Kia Ora and welcome fluffy ... hope I spelled that right lol it's the only NZ term I know but it's all good!

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Welcome, fluffy.

Be sure to check out Smokin BQB Threads to facilitate your enjoyment at ATS.

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me, or any other staff member. After you have made 20 posts, you can u2u with all members.

Also, for avatar info, here are kinglizard's avatar instructions and a reminder to all ATS members.
And, for help to make those images fit and keep those links from gong on forever, please see thisImage Size Guidelines

Also, here's a great link to help you organize your favorite forums. It will also keep threads you post in as favorites: www.abovetopsecret.com...
This link is also up at the top as MyATS

And, don't forget to check out PTS and BTS. You can log in to these other two forums with your ATS login information.

Also, there is Ignorance Denied, which requires a separate login.

RATS is the secret forum, which you can "buy" for 5000 points and has a 250 point monthly fee.
Here's a thread about how some people gets lots of points:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
And, finally, the ATS POINTS SYSTEM:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Have a good time here

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Hello fluffy,

Welcome to the wonderful land of ATS.

And you will be very suprised at what all of the *top secret domains have to offer. Enjoy

~Peace
~

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I live in Christchurch too. Add me to my MSN if u want. Look on my profile or whatever. I c ure an atheist. That's cool, 'cos everywhere I look ppl r linking UFO's and aliens to Spiritual power, Gods, greater beings, love etc. etc. I don't get it really.... but I have to look around the site. And what is with the path of enlightenment, & new age cult thing? Somebody explain to me why "the truth" is linked to all that stuff above...

lol, imjaded, I'm not maori and I dont speak maori, so Kiora is like a foreign word to me. How's your life goin dogg?

Shane T. You sound like a flamboyant character also, I wanna vs. u in some streetball, I see we have the same interests. Oh and u like food. Thats always good. I bet u live in CHCH too. DO u?

Hunting Veritas: What's in the secret thing?

King Lizard : Wattup Liz-man.

Donttreadonme: Sup man. DOnt tread on me.

Mirthfullme : Glad I could make it too *)

Keep it real . THis site is wonderfully superb (nice choice of words ay?) ye.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Oh, and can someone tell me what PTS is? what does it stand 4....and is it another site or something? BTW can someone please explain clearly the difference between BTS, ATS and PTS is?

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I just figured out that it was politics. I'm extremely new, and I'm beginning to realize this. All I did was click PTS up there, and i found out it meant Politics.

top topics

join