It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amityville Horror Pic

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
George and Kathy Lutz always maintained that their story was true. They often cited the fact that they left all of their belongings and never went to retrieve them as validation of their story.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forsaken Druid
O yeah i dont know if im lookin to into it, but if u look above the kid's head it kinda looks like there is a outline guy in a robe or entity or somethin

Lol if you highlight the picture, it looks like a giant cockroach thing with pincers and 3 eyes

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
George and Kathy Lutz always maintained that their story was true. They often cited the fact that they left all of their belongings and never went to retrieve them as validation of their story.

While thats true they did sell their stuff in a garage sale and GEorge returned to the house at least once.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
you been there kuhl?

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ellroy

you been there kuhl?

No does that make me less qualified thatn the next man?

I flew over new york at 30000ft once lol

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
just asking (if you had been there you might have a story or two).

don't get defensive

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ellroy
just asking (if you had been there you might have a story or two).

don't get defensive

sorry m8 no offence intended.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
none taken

anyway, Amityville story reminds me of that St.Louis exorcism case. especially when the rectory got demolished.

full story

and seems that noone opened thread on hat subject.

[edit on 22-3-2007 by ellroy]

[edit on 22-3-2007 by ellroy]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Amityville is no way linked to the Excorsist..only the time of release back on topic please..

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
not talking about the movies/books, just that its similar, possesion wise.
and not claiming any of these cases are hoaxes.
chill...

anyway. the boy in the staircase might be the scariest photo i saw in my life.
whats your take on complete story anyway?

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
There were many pictures took that night of the same shot W/o the boy,The boy only appears in one.

IMO the house is not haunted now,nor was it haunted when Ronald DEfeo murdered his family.

But for a short time after the murders were commited ,There was some strange stuff going on.

IMO the boy is One of the DEfeo boys.

On the Defeo murders I have 1 Question ..7/8shots with a marlin Rifle yet none of the neighbours were disturbed.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
been reading some stuff on this case and there my conclusion is that there remained too many unanswered questions. not sure what to think about all of this.

most of the internet sites say that the complete story is a hoax, and to be honest, most of the facts point to it.
one pro-hoax questions (among others) is;
why didn't cathy lutz visit their family doctor (at least) when the 'demon' started to physically abuse her? it seems like one of the logical things to do.

but, on the other hand, we have;

-picture posted here
-why defeo murdered his complete family and not just his father?

and the most interesting thing if you ask me:

ok, the fact that the neighbours didn't hear anything is pretty strange, but how come that none of the kids didn't hear gun shots being fired or reacted to them? the police report says he shot his father twice. none of the kids got up from bed to see whats going on? not even the boys after their sister was shoot? it seems that they didn't move from the position in which they were sleeping.
does anyone has any ideas about this?

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
That's insane, I got freaked out when I saw that one. Usually I'm a skeptic on ghosts, but I don't see any photoshop evidence, nor do I believe anyone would go to the extent to fake that. Great Find!

[edit on 3/25/07 by 7ZVSZZK XZS533AVS]

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
i was thinking about theories on how come children didn't move from their beds but any reaction is good

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
there seems to be orbs over all over the door dont know if anyone has noticed this

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
That pic is so strange, it creeps me out!

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Wow, creepy pic, long thread, which I read quite a lot of.

Question.

If the image was indeed captured by an IR camera, surely the image of the lion would have been rendered invisible, as it would reflect heat at a constant level
?

I'm going to spend a little time messing around in photoshop to see what I think. Anyone have a link to the highest res version of this image available?

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
In much of this case,one can focus on the after effects and stories and events of those who came after,and whether or not the defeos now roam that place.

Personally if there are any IMO it would probably be allison and dawn as they are basically the only two who were aware of what was going on. Allison woke up as she was shot in the face and dawn I think was helping Ron. THen when it came down to it Ron turned on her.
In many cases there usually has to be some sort of connection with our conciousness to be severed while it is in its awake state. To become a ghost.

I believe that the boys were asleep when they were shot.

Anyways I havent studied up in a while so i may be wrong on some of those facts,though i do specifically remember reading that allison had gunpowder burns on her eyes suggesting she was awake when the gun was fired.

Now if you wanna really look at the story look at the circumstances around the murder. It is almost now common knowledge that the lutz story was mostly if not completely fictional. I will get out my notes and studies on this case soon and have something to present that will be effective in giving more background to the whole thing(i hope)

Laters.

Tor.

[edit on 29-3-2007 by toraylin]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
When looking at this case many wonder if it was the possesion of demons in the house and sxurrounding are that which was the cause in the defeo and Lutz cases. In the first caase we have what some presume to be a mysterious amount of murder's. When studying the family defeo before it happened during the time it happened and ron jr. afterwards. Many different things come to light.

Secondly one has to ask well.What is possesion and demonss and spirits and how do they effect those who are around them?

In regards to violent acts in demonism(possesion), many blame these things on psychosis.

It is easy when someone is in a state of anger and confusion constantly for them to gain psychosis,where the mental state of the person in question is degrading.

Even something as simple as alchoholism can lead to psychosis.

Now it is usually in this state that a person can become influenced by many things,voices,visions even audible halucinations. as the mind is no longer sufficiently transmitting and recieving information.

Was Ron Jr. crazy?
who knows.

More on this later!

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by toraylin
It is almost now common knowledge that the lutz story was mostly if not completely fictional.

Yeah, I remember a few years after the first movie came out, the Lutz's attorney admitted that he and the Lutz couple sat down with a bottle of wine in their kitchen and fabricated the entire story, complete with plans to write a book and sell the film rights...which they did. Everything after that was the snowball effect.

There are haunting stories that are well documented and are based on actual events, but the Amityville Horror is not one of them.

— Doc Velocity

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join