posted on May, 15 2006 @ 12:43 PM
I spent this morning going over this entire thread. A lot here have touched on a lot of good issues and points of interest. First, let me state that
my family comes from a long line of old Scottish witch's and paranormal empathy stems in a lot of us. No, I have no great power like the charmed
girls, well, actually...I am very in tuned to "Places" and by accounts of my great Grandmother, I can time walk and absorb events of places. ...Let
me get back on track.
1. The Red Room - Whether there is one or not, this would have nothing at all to do with Witchcraft. People of the Craft would normally not try and
surface an entity such the possible ones of this Amityville House. If anything, a Witch would try and keep the un-rested or unsettled at bay! If so,
this room would have been painted white. Even those few who may attempt to bide the rules of nature, or un-nature, would not have used red as a
2. Someone mentioned a face in the banister - Yes... you saw it too.. After blowing it up, directly below the boy's chin where the pole starts... are
numerous, agonizing faces... blow it up in that area until you see them... If truth be told of this place, then I would be more concerned with them
than that of the child. I can't give an opinion on the validity, I have not been in the home myself.
3. Who is the boy? - It is definitely not one of the Defeo boys. I did a facial scan of both boys in feature comparison with that of the boy in the
photo... Neither of the Defeo boys facial structure matches. The eye sockets, not or jaw line. Nor do the brows or skeletal dome.
4. Is the picture Rigged? - Like y'all, I can't be certain, but allow me to explain some interesting notions.
* Infer red, when inverted, would change the color...Each filter I used, came up with the same glowing white... which in theory, would be what would
be captured from such an anomaly.
* Cropping really isn't evident. Yes, you can blow it up until you get what appears to be cropping, but only at very high resolutions.. abnormally
* Each abstracted filter shows the same pattern, which would be consistent with an actual presence, alive or deceased, as being part of the
* Yes, that is the boys hand, holding the pole of the banister... oddly and unexplainable transparent.
My Take on the picture! - Ghostly? Possible! If the child is alive and is propped...he's a hell'va actor, capturing what I perceive as a lifeless
soul in limbo.
I'd love to discuss similar situations, so if anyone could direct me to a suitable thread... I'll treat you to some of my experience with this. I
also have some interesting photos, non Amityville, I'd love to share.
Many blessings to George... I hope you crossed the veils in peace.