It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic possion? Fate..Destiny

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   
We're here to deny ignorance. So deal the issue as it is. There are no demons or evil being at play here else I would've seen them when APíng over to Vash. The only "demons" there are can be found inside the mind and the inner struggles of his mind. Conflicts with personality and outlook on life. Change yourself instead of looking for some idiotic deity to blame for the issues. Geez...grow some braincells already.

Well that's the last I'm gonna say about this. Enjoy living in the fantasy world and call me when you're finally ready to wake up and deal with the REAL issues at hand.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enyalius
We're here to deny ignorance.

Indeed.

Originally posted by Enyalius
So deal the issue as it is. There are no demons or evil being at play here else I would've seen them when APíng over to Vash. The only "demons" there are can be found inside the mind and the inner struggles of his mind. Conflicts with personality and outlook on life. Change yourself instead of looking for some idiotic deity to blame for the issues. Geez...grow some braincells already.

Well that's the last I'm gonna say about this. Enjoy living in the fantasy world and call me when you're finally ready to wake up and deal with the REAL issues at hand.

Enyalius, either this statement is denial or ignorance. I'm leaning to the latter, not to say there's a problem with lack of experience in this area, but rather to caution making bold statements without the history to support it. Also, I'd like to appeal to your compassion to apologize for this statement:

Geez...grow some braincells already.

...if you knew what Vash was dealing with, you'd know that people of "average" knowledge and intelligence would most likely not survive it.

[edit on 7-3-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   

We're here to deny ignorance. So deal the issue as it is. There are no demons or evil being at play here else I would've seen them when APíng over to Vash. The only "demons" there are can be found inside the mind and the inner struggles of his mind. Conflicts with personality and outlook on life. Change yourself instead of looking for some idiotic deity to blame for the issues. Geez...grow some braincells already

I have never once said i was possed by demons and i said that if there was any near me they are gone now as you ahve said so your self if you truly did AP over to me which is highly unliky because you ahve to have at least some what of a location to be able to find the preason and seeing how i have no info on here about that and have given no info on it i find it hard to belive that you AP ed to me just to see what was there ..

It also seems to me you play a power hungry part in all this strivling to make you point across by trunign downs others advice and help towards me saying its wrong and its all in my mind ever thing i do or say its all up thre isent that rihgt?
Well if ever thing is in my mind then why not go for a swim ? try it out lurk in to the depths of my mind as see for your self what it is ai see when i close my eyes..

I whould like it very much if instead of puting down the other people's of this topic and bascily telling me i am only a child messing around becuase thats what i get from you how about we share what knowladage we have in this short life on earth with others so we may forever help the young of this world?

In other short words please if your not going to say any thing nice dont say any thing at all.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Ddnt have time to read it all, as Im at work.

A friend of mine was experiencing the same things his entire life. Seeing demons, etc.

Come to find out, he is schizophrenic. Maybe you should see a doctor. I dont mean to sound rude or anything but sometimes when youre seeing demons and angels and think youve travelled to hell, you need to talk to a psychiatrist about it.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   
My recommendation, Professor, is to read the whole thread *psst, it's not that long
*. It has already been addressed. Now that modern medicine has not succeeded, what advice for Vash, to help Vash, have you?

[edit on 9-3-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorOliver
Ddnt have time to read it all, as Im at work.

A friend of mine was experiencing the same things his entire life. Seeing demons, etc.

Come to find out, he is schizophrenic. Maybe you should see a doctor. I dont mean to sound rude or anything but sometimes when youre seeing demons and angels and think youve travelled to hell, you need to talk to a psychiatrist about it.

I think that when we open ourselves and growing spiritually, that when this happens chaotic, or in a disturbing manner, that this may proveke psyche problems, trauma's, or unleash hidden traumas, making unwanted, hidden concepts take over our lives.

these are just fases on the process. Once these blocks are healed, the universe opens itself, and takes the person to the state of being they are capable of, or which they are adressed to, depending on what thoughts, what connections he made with that which is.

ah, we can run this world better than we do at the moment, it's in an climax now, don't know what will happen, what changes will be revealed, could be very drastic, we'll see what happens, the change in us will change our surroundings. change mother earth. She's depressed. Act righteously, act naturaly!

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   

. There are no demons or evil being at play here else I would've seen them when APíng over to Vash. The only "demons" there are can be found inside the mind and the inner struggles of his mind.

His mind rite so vash is a man now Enyalus your APing is good
because vash is a Girl

Geez...grow some braincells already.

ehh i think its you who needs braincells

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   
FOr a few days now i have ben haveing really bad chest pains aroudn the area of my heart like some one is grabing it and squzzing it tell it hurts lieka knife stabign it to it its hard to explain..

I have been trying to see what i cant do to help my self medatating and what not but it dont seem to work much the pain is still there tho i live with it i was just updateing ever one on what is going on thats all well any how thank you all for careing

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vash
FOr a few days now i have ben haveing really bad chest pains aroudn the area of my heart like some one is grabing it and squzzing it tell it hurts lieka knife stabign it to it its hard to explain..

I have been trying to see what i cant do to help my self medatating and what not but it dont seem to work much the pain is still there tho i live with it i was just updateing ever one on what is going on thats all well any how thank you all for careing

Meditation relaxes the body. I don't believe your body is the cause of the pain. I think it's the spirit, that then pours out to the emotion, and finally the body as a result. Going deeper, I think you'll find the source of the pain is a soul sickness. There is a physician who can cure it, but He's not on earth.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
people and there ways of convertion i tell you... vash this chest pain u speak of sounds very similar to soemthing that effects me... does itfeel as if sometimes your heart pulse is alot diffrent from msot people... i mean everynow and then does it fele liek its pumping at a normal rate but very hard.. this is what i get and soemtimes it leads to the pain you speak of very unpleasent... my suggestion to you is to possably stop thinking about the pain or it will keep getting worse it did that t me until i relaized this try and focus your attention/thoughs on something else another reson for this is your heart chakra.. you are beeing exposed to the negative effects of the heart chakra beacuse it looks to me liek you are unbalanced and liek saint said somone emotionally unstable as of righ now... i was to ive gotten over this part now read up on the web about teh heart chakra and ways for you to self heal it this is very possable...
best of luck vash i will keep good thoughts i my mind fo you

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
For all you people who think that my chests pains are just some medacal thing i went to the doctor 3X-rays 2 EKG's 5 shots and 4 vials of blood later there is nothing wrong with me what so ever and the docters are stumped on why i whould be haveing pains ..

It is the reason i have not been posting but as far as they can tell i am healthy so Seince is out of this one

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Maces In The Heart

I'm a latecomer to this thread and am mostly catching only the tail-end of it, so please forgive me if this has been brought up before.

Chest pains can be caused by stress, and are a common symptom of anxiety problems such as panic attacks. The kind of symptoms you've described in this thread seem very familiar to me, because I've experienced many of them myself.

In particular, I've had extreme episodes of chest pain that I was sure were massive heart attacks: crippling pain in my chest, pain and numbness in my left arm, dizziness, cold sweat, racing pulse, the whole nine yards. Went to the doctor, got EKG'd, stress-echoed, blood tests, x-rays, etc. etc.

Nothing wrong with my heart.

I was having panic attacks, and once that got figured out and I got treatment, they have pretty much become a non-issue in my life.

I still have no shortage of other problems, to be sure, but this isn't one of them, thankfully.

If your doctor hasn't explored this possibility, I recommend bringing it up.

One Flew Around The Cuckoo's Nest

You've expressed concerns about pursuing this line of investigation earlier, because you were worried about having to go to the "nut house", but it's unlikely that would happen. I had the same fear, but despite being thoroughly checked out by several shrinks, I've never been "locked up" and am "out on the streets" (be afraid
).

Odds are very good that if you really were a candidate for being committed, it would have already happened by now. Involuntary commitment to a mental institution almost invariably happens as a result of some sort of violent or bizarre episode (i.e., walking naked down Main Street with an inflatable seahorse for a hat).

Starting off, you may be prescribed some sedatives that can calm you down when you get stressed out, but in the long run, you'll probably find simple relaxation and meditation techniques preferable (Xanax was kind of fun at first, but it gets old after a while).

Then again, I could be wrong, and Internet diagnoses are notoriously inaccurate.

Still, it's worth finding out more.

P.S. This doesn't preclude demon trouble, but can make that sort of thing easier to deal with, because when you're relaxed, it's harder for demons (of any nature) to yank your chain and make you afraid.

[edit on 3/31/2006 by Majic]

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
THank you majic I have looked in to panic attacks a lot and besides the demons nightmares etc etc i dont have that much stress then agian that is stessful in its self and i belive you may be righ ton that area of topic and mdecial problem they to said i have no problem iwht my heart so *shurgs*

thank you fo ryou post and nwo i ahve to find out why i am baned from being seen becuase of my bad bad sig

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   

For all you people who think that my chests pains are just some medacal thing i went to the doctor 3X-rays 2 EKG's 5 shots and 4 vials of blood later there is nothing wrong with me what so ever and the docters are stumped on why i whould be haveing pains ..

Good to hear you're running top-notch physically and addressing the "it's all answered by medical science" skeptics.

It is the reason i have not been posting but as far as they can tell i am healthy so Seince is out of this one

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle wrote in his Sherlock Holmes series, “When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains – however improbable – must be the truth!" Taking those words of deduction to heart, what's next to explore as a cause?

Hang in there Vash, you can and will win if you continue to seek the truth.

[edit on 31-3-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I am hanging in there as much as i can and thank you all for your soppurt i really apricate it all and thank you all from the bottum of my heart

I am secudeling a appointment for the docters monday and then going in and haveing a full look over mental and pshcail even tho i knwo nothing will show up there is a problem but no docter will be able to fix it so i will try my hardest to fix it my self

And i knwo all of you out there say to come to god and i want to you all to know i have tryed god fully with ever thing in my heart and nothing happend no help no freefom no holy spirte nothing happend

so i will try my own ways from now on and wont let any god get in my way

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Hi, vash, just checking in to see how your doctor's appointments went.

Perhaps you are right and no doctor can help.
But, I think you are strong and can find a way to be at peace and be rid of the sleep problems. You never know when whatever it is will cross your path, but you need to be receptive for whatever it is.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Hi, vash, just checking in to see how your doctor's appointments went.

Perhaps you are right and no doctor can help.
But, I think you are strong and can find a way to be at peace and be rid of the sleep problems. You never know when whatever it is will cross your path, but you need to be receptive for whatever it is.

Thank you DTOM as soon as i go to the docters and get reslults back i shall let ever one that has been keepin ga eye on these posts know

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   
yo Vash.. a few posts back you say you already went to the doctor.. now you say you still have to goo.. is everything allright? you know how to reach me via yahoo, right? please do so.. I'm worrying as always.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Yea i went to the Hosptail and they did X-rays and other tests on me EKG and they found no problem with any thing said ever thign in my was wroking fine but now i am trying to sedcul a aoppointment at the docters office out side the hosptail.

As soon as i do that and go in i will be looked at more and hopefully they can find soem thing if not then i guess docters and there sience cant do any thing for me

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   

As soon as i do that and go in i will be looked at more and hopefully they can find soem thing if not then i guess docters and there sience cant do any thing for me

"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains – however improbable – must be the truth!" - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

If they find something, I hope it's an easy cure...not a treatment. If they do not, it should be conclusive that it's even deeper than the body. This was case for me as well, which is why I guess I'm so drawn to your threads. There's a cure for that too.

[edit on 7-4-2006 by saint4God]

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join