It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic possion? Fate..Destiny

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
If they do not, it should be conclusive that it's even deeper than the body. This was case for me as well, which is why I guess I'm so drawn to your threads.

I think I know what u mean.. I felt like Vash descibes after losing the love of my life.. now, three years later, the big empty hole she left is finally being filled up by God more and more.. Nothing more healing than God's love. Still have needs for a real life partner, but at least te love is back..

Do you know love, Vash? Do you know God loves you too?... you have been through a period of praying and being prayed for recently, so I have no doubt you are in His attention. I know you feel like continuing your old ways.. but that's not what God wants..

I have a feeling this doesn't turn out to be medical, but it could be the sadness of God you are experiencing.. or the sadness of your soul longing back for God..

Please give that a thought.. you can always return to Him, you know.. even if you did some magic or whatever after you prayed.. Though it would be difficult for you to be truly sorry for your ways, because they have always worked for you, I hope that after you learn to know God and accept the fact that Jesus already died for all the sins you did (magic and you believing Gaia is a god).. you only have to feel truly sorry for that. I hope it's not too late for that.

with love,
jogo

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Well i wanted to note that i went to the doc's she found nothing wrong with me either..

Did tests scans all sorts of things filling out finical papar work now to help with bills.

Good thing is the pain went away for a day or to came back and then started up again for only a day then went away.

So any ideas on what it might be?

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Vash
You are the verry first person i have ever heard about that has shared the exact same experiences as me. This is really amazing, though i have learned to 'deal' with it in different ways. I have had experiences in a way that i cant explain and now i just accept it in a way that i have even had a tattoo on my right fore-arm of a symbol that a demon onced showed me in a dream. It was very quick to comunicate with me, it knows me better than me you cant stop it. I know this might seem strange to some people but to those who have shared the same experiences, its a reality that we face. The angels you speak of...do they have names? or the demon(s)?

Question- is it fate? for some. there is no physical way to avoid it, try and you may very well end up going literaly insain.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   
COllictive the angels and or demons i talk to most do not have names none have given me a name at least as far as i know there is one tho

Damien

that was his name a demon i do not know from what clan he hails from tho nor what he wants..

please feel free to ask questions

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vash
COllictive the angels and or demons i talk to most do not have names none have given me a name at least as far as i know there is one tho
Damien
that was his name a demon i do not know from what clan he hails from tho nor what he wants..

His intention is not to harm you in any way, if it was you would really know it by now. I have had bael pussing me to do things since childhood, he does not have a 'clan' as such like you speak of, its does what it wants and nothing will stop it. They lure you into their respecitve causes what it ultimately is i dont know, its definantly big if its going to not leave my presance for 21 years. Almost every girlfriend i have had i have left beacuse of him... sounds messed up but its true. he hates anything that has any sort of controll over me. Doesnt make me "Evil" but it does make me smart.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 03:55 AM
link   
there is one more that i know of but there is no name for him only nicknames that i know of...

THe dark one, Apocoplypse, Satan, Dark warroir, there are other names but i forget them

i do not know who he really is but thos are some names i have heard whispers of in dreams and things *shurgs*

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Collective, I would like to pray for you as well if that is okay. I don't know what I can do but I will try my hardest to help. It sounds like you've already been "sold" on a lot of things such as the tatoo and being convinced bael is not there to harm you. You're being prepped for the frying pan and that scares me a great deal, as I've seen it done for others. Vash, hang in there. Sounds like you've got a direct link with someone I met years ago and one who has stated that I'm not clear of him. Difference is between you and The Collective is that you don't sound entirely sold yet, which is why I struggle hard. There is always hope. Listen to the source of love, light and the truth and again, always available on U2U.

Pray, train, study,
God bless.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
Collective, I would like to pray for you as well if that is okay. I don't know what I can do but I will try my hardest to help. It sounds like you've already been "sold" on a lot of things such as the tatoo and being convinced bael is not there to harm you. You're being prepped for the frying pan and that scares me a great deal, as I've seen it done for others.
God bless.

Saint, as i read what you say i become increasingly angry, but because of your concern...i give thanks. Almost like i have a split personality, with both of them constantly trying to gain way over me. Vash...u might know how this feels. If i draw the symbols i have been shown can anybody tell me what they know about them if they mean anything at all?

[edit on 23-4-2006 by The Collective]

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Collective

dude.. that looks familiar to me.. I don't know where, but i'm pretty sure I've seen those symbols somewhere.. where did you get this picture? is this what's engraved on your body?

I'll get back on this when I find it again.

[edit on 23-4-2006 by phiniks]

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by phiniks
dude.. that looks familiar to me.. I don't know where, but i'm pretty sure I've seen those symbols somewhere.. where did you get this picture? is this what's engraved on your body?

I'll get back on this when I find it again.

[edit on 23-4-2006 by phiniks]

I drew them just in paint to show you all what they are, the inverted 5 looking thing is the most common...i have a tattoo of a 12 sided star with it in the center. I havent been able to find these anywhere else...but if they look familiar to you maybee they are something??

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I've seen those symbols.. the same ones.. especially the triangle and the inverted 5 look familiar. Bael has been (and still is) a big problem in my life. Perhaps he showed me this, too. I recognise some of your story.. I've been delving in demonology lately, in hoping to learn more about the demons that affect my life.. reading about Bael felt like reading about an old friend.. his influence in my life has been very strong since puberty, mostly concerning the sexual aspect of life.

The symbols you show are not the seal of bael, as shown in the books of solomon, but what struck me most is the combination.. like I've seen them in the same combination. as I said, when I remember, I'll get back on this.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   

reading about Bael felt like reading about an old friend.. his influence in my life has been very strong

Were a lot alike and it scares me, it does feel like reading about an old friend... it seems as though they always try to mannifest into the minds of children, their innocence leaves themselves open to consious/sub-consious level of possetion. Bael is extremely hard to research sometimes because of the number of alias's he goes under... please, tell me what you know of him and ill tell you what i know.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Well, to take some of his own words:

"I said to him, 'What are your activities?' He replied, 'I bring destruction by means of tyrants; I cause the demons to be worshiped alongside men; and I arouse desire in holy men and select priests. I bring about jealousies and murders in a country, and I instigate wars."
(Testament of Solomon, 6:1-4)

The bold part reflects something that happened not so long ago, seperating me from some very good friends. It's not much I know.. I just started searching.. and things ring a bell way too often... Let's say it's bugging me enough to want to be able to conjure them and speak in person to them. I've got something to say if that would happen.. unless Christ is so kind to take him away from me.. but that hasn't happened yet, unfortunately..

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   

"I said to him, 'What are your activities?' He replied, 'I bring destruction by means of tyrants; I cause the demons to be worshiped alongside men; and I arouse desire in holy men and select priests. I bring about jealousies and murders in a country, and I instigate wars."
(Testament of Solomon, 6:1-4)

That is almost the exact opposite to what i believed he was...perhaps deception is one of his motives? I just cant see why

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Collective

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

The top left symbol is obviously a masonic symbol,masons say its represents the square and compass,though there are other claims to the meaning of the symbol are all over the place,ie:sex symbol and pentagram etc.

I`ve never seen the symbols down the right hand side before,i hope someone can identify them for you.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by gps777
The top left symbol is obviously a masonic symbol,masons say its represents the square and compass,though there are other claims to the meaning of the symbol are all over the place,ie:sex symbol and pentagram etc.

U mean the one with the 2 V's on each other, Can you post in an original of the masonic version your talking about? I cant see any resembelance between it and a masonic symbol.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
heres a few,but i`m not up to scratch on the new ATS tag system.

www.phoenixmasonry.org...

Lots of symbols
www.crossroad.to...

thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr...

www.jesus-is-savior.com...

Edit to add
The symbols running down the right hand side has similarities to the satanic cross on this page.
oba.users3.50megs.com...
and here
www.exposingsatanism.org...

[edit on 24-4-2006 by gps777]

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 05:04 AM
link   
THis is what i hade wanted this topic to be truned in to this and all that it intells things from ages past and time long gone of wars and death that is yet to go and yet to pass..

It is of the world that sings in to my very mind the things that shall come if demons reign this human world ..

In me lies a power so great beyound that of love and hate of true strengh the ability to protect all thos you care for..

Have you the men of earth sopken tot he winged demon of death whos eyes are of blue and heart of red....Have you seen the tainted souls of thousands laied opon the rocks of death for itrs symbole calls to the god that has been forgoten and shall rise again..

THese things i hear in my mind as i wake as i sleep dreams of things long past switch before my mind to riase and fall on the thread of time its self

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   
phiniks- The Collective and Vash

Whatever dark things your struggling with which may seem stronger than anything you can resist, take heart that Christ/God has authority over It,calling on Jesus name and for Him to dwell in your heart those things have to leave.

A change of heart is not something contemplated its something done and its done on your knees with the heart of a child calling His name.

I have seen things small scale in comparison to yourselves and even Saint4Gods lives,yet Saint4God and myself have personal verification that calling on Jesus`s name and for Him to come into your heart these things that plague or haunt you have to leave because Jesus is God all Mighty.

Vash i hope you continue to u2u Saint4God he will point you in the right direction to the best of his abilities.
You all have my prayers on this and hope the best for your decisions in the future.This i know,you have seen Gods adversary,God wants you to see and know Him and make you the best you you can be.

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join