It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic possion? Fate..Destiny

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777
because Jesus is God all Mighty.

Sorry, but no. Jesus is the son of God Allmighty. But thanks for your concerns.

[edit on 24-4-2006 by phiniks]

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Deleted because I was being nit-picky. May come back to edit.

[edit on 24-4-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Collective
Saint, as i read what you say i become increasingly angry,

Apologies for that, it was not the intent.

but because of your concern...i give thanks. Almost like i have a split personality, with both of them constantly trying to gain way over me. Vash...u might know how this feels. If i draw the symbols i have been shown can anybody tell me what they know about them if they mean anything at all?

Looks like not only did gps777 beat me to it, but is also "on-point". Well done. The most familar to me was the inverted sickle-cross. Inclusive are an S, horns, tail and downward facing cross. I know I know, you're saying I have a "Christian imagination", but my education on symbols came from a satanist, before I knew God.

[edit on 24-4-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

THese symobles represent power to the one you belive in or who he wishes to make you belive it is power and a point of concentration..

If that makes any sense what seo ever

in simple terms it it a focal point of concentration that is used to put you in tune with more magical nature.

I have tons of symbols tho half of them i whould never draw unless it was life or death

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by phiniks
Sorry, but no. Jesus is the son of God Allmighty.

Oh yes of cause but Christ is God made flesh,and no different than saying the Holy Spirit is God Almighty the three make one.

But thanks for your concerns.

I know you are a concern of Gods as much as the rest of us.

Vash
I agree with your explanation of the symbols to The Collective,though no symbol has any power at all,take the crucifix for example arguably the most recognized symbol it still holds no power of it own,if Christ died for us on a rack we would probably have Christians hanging little racks on chains around their necks.If people begin to worship an object or symbol they will open themselves up to an unclean spirit no matter how good the symbol is meant to be.Let alone an evil symbol.

A symbol imo is not a great deal different than a written text someone made it,though God is the Word and not a symbol,symbols are where i believe the Satanic occult loves to live,being that in a symbol you can hide meanings or the intent of its use and lead people to put faith in something that is harmful to themselves or away from its meaning,but it has no power of its own,now thats enough for a demonic entity to reside with that person because the person has allowed it in,yet with Christ its easy to rid.

Take the symbol for a stop sign for instance, pretty universal,most people would stop at a stop sign,its no different for a Christian to say "warning your running a stop sign toying with these things"when you may not be aware of the warning sign or you may believe that others don`t care especially God by ignoring His words and warnings.The stop sign still has no power yet we are forced to obey it for good reason.God also gives warnings for good reason,not just for this life He is more concerned with the eternal life of us.Yet most will listen to the road authorities when they say stop but not when God says stop here follow my Son when its in our best interests.

It comes down to choice on who you allow to have entry into yourself.God or something unclean.As a Christian we call Christ Lord and welcome the Holy Spirit in, to continually wash us of anything unclean and anything not of God.

Demonic possession?Fate..Destiny is the thread topic so i`ll give a short answer to the question........Fate of demonic possesion?i`d say yes if thats who you`ve been playing games with.Destiny is however up to the individual, we all have a choices which takes us to our final destination.
John 3:16

Hey Saint4God hope you had an enjoyable break over Easter

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by phiniks
Sorry, but no. Jesus is the son of God Allmighty.

Oh yes of cause but Christ is God made flesh,and no different than saying the Holy Spirit is God Almighty the three make one.

But thanks for your concerns.

I know you are a concern of Gods as much as the rest of us.

Vash
I agree with your explanation of the symbols to The Collective,though no symbol has any power at all,take the crucifix for example arguably the most recognized symbol it still holds no power of it own,if Christ died for us on a rack we would probably have Christians hanging little racks on chains around their necks.If people begin to worship an object or symbol they will open themselves up to an unclean spirit no matter how good the symbol is meant to be.Let alone an evil symbol.

A symbol imo is not a great deal different than a written text someone made it,though God is the Word and not a symbol,symbols are where i believe the Satanic occult loves to live,being that in a symbol you can hide meanings or the intent of its use and lead people to put faith in something that is harmful to themselves or away from its meaning,but it has no power of its own,now thats enough for a demonic entity to reside with that person because the person has allowed it in,yet with Christ its easy to rid.

Take the symbol for a stop sign for instance, pretty universal,most people would stop at a stop sign,its no different for a Christian to say "warning your running a stop sign toying with these things"when you may not be aware of the warning sign or you may believe that others don`t care especially God .The stop sign still has no power yet we are forced to obey it for good reason.God also gives warnings for good reason,not just for this life, He is more concerned with the eternal life of us.Yet most will listen to the road authorities when they say stop but not when God says stop here follow my Son when its in our best interests.

It comes down to choice on who you allow to have entry into yourself or who your heart is for.God or something unclean.As a Christian we call Christ Lord and welcome the Holy Spirit in, to continually wash us of anything unclean and anything not of God.

Demonic possession?Fate..Destiny is the thread topic so i`ll give a short answer to the question........Fate of demonic possesion?i`d say yes if thats who you`ve been playing games with.Destiny is however up to the individual, we all have a choices which takes us to our final destination and it is concerning watching people run stop signs,playing with their lives and sometimes others.
John 3:16

Hey Saint4God hope you had an enjoyable break over Easter

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vash
THis is what i hade wanted this topic to be truned in to this and all that it intells things from ages past and time long gone of wars and death that is yet to go and yet to pass..It is of the world that sings in to my very mind the things that shall come if demons reign this human world ..
In me lies a power so great beyound that of love and hate of true strengh the ability to protect all thos you care for..

The difference between you and i Vash is that i still have great deal of respect for God. And Saint, im sorry for comming accross so harsh. That was not my intention. And one thing i do agree with you on is that this truely is something on a scale to big to immagine, what i have been shown in the past 2 days have really got me wondering. To know the symbol that i have shown you really does have meaning behind it makes a lot of things clear to me... and let me tell you it is not satanic -that would make it rebelious towards God. That is not the intention. Evil? maybee in our eyes. I dont know...the turn of events in the past 2 days have just confused me to a point where i dont know what is real and what isnt. I dont know what to believe or even if i should.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The collective

You seem to me to be a person of understanding in this and of things past and gone..

The symbols which you have shown I have seen them before and of what I understood, I posted.

Are there questions you wish to ask things of which you want to know but are afraid to ask the burning things in your mind that all people want to hear and want to see..

Is hell real is heaven real why yes they are in ever ones mind they have there own picture of what hell and heaven are of..

Humans wonder and ask questions to things better left alone things that which they think they will understand but can any human understand the truth?

Can any one of you or I or any one alive today understand the way things go on the world outside of this or is it a mass of jumbled crap all put together by some odd twist of fate?

IN the bible the world of evil is portrayed as Satan Lucifer the dark one below...and as heaven the beacon of light and everlasting peace

There is a saying better to rule in hell then slave in heaven i believe that is it or along those lines.

The crystalline palaces of heaven its warm breeze winds blowing across your face as you look at the brightly lighted realm of heaven its so pretty so nice..

Then you have the reddish halls and castle of hell its blacked tunnels and its many caverns of demons and demoneness .. the training ground the entral flame of hell the pit of no return the soul room and all its tortures devices the cages that swing from the ceiling and the tools used to torture people the many rooms of its castle and the many things to learn in its libraries.

What if given a choice would you go to be and what do you think of my description...

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Symbls as with all things in this world are just what they are Symbols of some thing maybe power maybe they mean soem thing..

Or maybe they are just what they are things to make people reamber to see things in a differtn light all symbols hold a certain power as with Pb777 explonation a stop sign...

FOr a human it means stop do not go look both ways.. Maybe with other signs it chould mean other things..

If i was to draw acnient runes of descrative power on sand and did the right hand mommvents whoudl any thing happen or whoudl it simple be a drawing in the sand? who knows and who will find out.

We all belive in some thing be it the holy light of christ allmighty lord god in heaven or satan lord of the dead and underworld what is it you belive in many ask me many many ..

I belive in ones own power to make for them a futur they wish to live in i do not belive in christanity tho a heaven anda hell do exist in my ways there is not just one god but many and i belive in gaia blessed be her..

THo above all that i belive in my self and my own strength and if i want to belive that my world will be in peace forever then i am mistaken right now wars brew across ever plane of existeance the weird stroms earth gets the wars the hatrted the angry and power struggles..

Maybe it is cashed by soem thing completly differnt maybe its becuase of what is goign on in a differnt realm that earth is being effected who knows i belvie in what i belive and you all belive in what ever it is you belive in..

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   

There is a saying better to rule in hell then slave in heaven i believe that is it or along those lines.

This was directed for Collective,though i`d like to give my thoughts to this Vash.
Who says anyone (man)will rule in hell or that there are or will be slaves(man) in heaven? From what i`ve read of your personal circumstances you have been in a world of hurt and a slave to it Hell will be worse.The difference i see between Heaven and Hell is that if you Vash were in Hell you would not have God and people that care for you coming to your aid when asked or when its apparent that you need it.Take this thread for instance,you call for help.....what if all you received was silence or mockery or torment anything but Love Truth or Light,that would be truely Hell,the difference is now you still have a choice,later you won`t.

Dont be sucked in by that quoted saying.Satan was thrown out of Heaven,He did`nt leave of on his own accord but because of His decisions actions pride and rebellion,He is in a place He would rather not be,separated from Heaven,yet God allows him freedom of movement on earth for now but not forever as a further test to mans free will.

Give it up to God Vash the whole stinking lot we have all been there to some degree,He wants it all and don`t worry the price has already been paid in full,and praise Jesus name for it.

What if given a choice would you go to be

GPS777
My user name may be easier to remember this way

the great tug of war
God-----------People-----------Satan
and 777 is the way i lean

[edit on 26-4-2006 by gps777]

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
You are begining to contradict yourself Vash. Im starting to wonder why it is you started this thread, apart from the fact that you have lured people who wanted nothing but to help. We are in the same position brother, fate has brought us here for a reson. Yes i may be 'sold' but im still trying to leave myself open minded to another way, however the voice that tells me to do this is slowly becoming a whisper. You know i have questions to ask...and we both know what they are, why force me to 'give in'?

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by The CollectiveYou know i have questions to ask...and we both know what they are, why force me to 'give in'?

well, what's holding you back? the thread has taken this direction, because these people added to the subject matter.. no reason for you to not 'give in' except perhaps you don't feel to share any further on a board like this, which would be fully understandable.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I dont know what to believe or even if i should.

Perhaps you're not as sold as it had sounded in your initial post...though don't you think it strange to get a tatoo of an unknown symbol without knowing first what it represents and who sent it? As far as bael, I trust you know who and what that is? I didn't realize there was doubts in your statements.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
When i started this theard yes i was looking for help i wanted to knwo why and i wnated to knwo if any one else has ever hade the same thing happen to them or is happening to them ..

but unforntaly ever post that has been on this thread has hade nothing in it that has been exactly or close enough to what i am exprincing that i really got any help over..

All of the chirstain and god loveing people such as saint4god and varuis other people have been nice enough to post on this thread a lot hopeing and wanting me to go about heping my self by proclaiming the lord god as the one high above...

But unforntaly i dont belive in that path and have tried that path and it did not help They have there reasons to think it will haveing gone past simmler things as of mine but it did not work with me i dont knwo why and i wish i knew but i am liveing with it..

So as this post is some what a liveing thing going from one topic to a nother and one opioin form a nother i just go with what i feel and what i sense at the time some times it may sound weird saint proclaims that as the demons talking from me in to this board no idea there..

Just injoy and post you came on here askign about symbols i gave you what i thought it was then you posted a nother one which is most likly the same sort of thing ..

What is it you are looking for collictive? A symbol that will wake soem hiden power? Maybe a symbol to enrage god so he will use his warth and show you he is there>?

What ever it may be please say instead of tip toeing around hte subject by saying i am trying to make you give in .

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   

What ever it may be please say instead of tip toeing around hte subject by saying i am trying to make you give in .

Are there questions you wish to ask things of which you want to know but are afraid to ask the burning things in your mind that all people want to hear and want to see..

And your saying your not?

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 04:32 AM
link   

And your saying your not?

Questions for what pourpouse do i need to ask? for power? fame? Glory?

Power is nothing

Fame is nothing

GLory is nothing

thats where all things lead i already know must of what i want to know questions come and go but the things i want to know no one knows so why ask?

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Questions for what pourpouse do i need to ask? for power? fame? Glory?

For Truth.

Power is nothing

Fame is nothing

GLory is nothing

Right on.

thats where all things lead i already know must of what i want to know questions come and go but the things i want to know no one knows so why ask?

Is it that no-one knows, or that the answers are not acceptable?

[edit on 27-4-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   

All of the chirstain and god loveing people such as saint4god and varuis other people have been nice enough to post on this thread a lot hopeing and wanting me to go about heping my self by proclaiming the lord god as the one high above...

But unforntaly i dont belive in that path and have tried that path and it did not help They have there reasons to think it will haveing gone past simmler things as of mine but it did not work with me i dont knwo why and i wish i knew but i am liveing with it..

Vash, what makes me so angry is the "Christians" you have had physical contact with, have not been truly good people. For ANYONE to be turned away from church, turns my stomach. The church is to be there for those that need it most and often times that isn't the people with the Mercedes and pearly white smile

I think the people who prayed to deliver you from demons, couldn't do it as they were not truly filled with God to begin with. Kinda like a dead battery trying to jumpstart another.

I hate that this unkindess was done to you. I find it a special sort of evil when people use God in the name of being hateful. I think we have all been the recipient of that sort of behavior and it hurts and angers more than if someone were just upfront with it

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
llpoolj, I suggest we keep praying and hope Vash changes her mind, because ultimately it's her own choice..

Even when dedicated members of a church, who you, unjustfully to my opinion, accuse of being evil, lay their hands on her and pray for delivery from evil and the Spirit to enter her, it's still God who decides wether or not the Spirit will come over her (to my guessing depending on what goes around in her head, wich only He truly knows), and upto Vash to let the Spirit in. It's more like trying to charge a battery that doesn't want to charge, because it's full of some other energy that seems to fullfill her needs.

I speak from my own experience on this.. a couple of years ago I've been laid hands on and been prayed for, but at the time was totally not letting the spirit in, due to my own choices made at the time.. things have changed now and we've become friends (Spirit and me) but only after I changed my way of thinking and decisionmaking towards God.

At the moment I can not predict how this will end, that's in the hands of God and Vash, we can only help her by being there as guidance, telling the truth about God and leading her towards Him, and pray that God convinces her, because faith is a gift from Him, not something any man can force unto her.

[edit on 27-4-2006 by phiniks]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join