It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails / EM

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
What does that have to do with high altitude contrails?

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
As was cited in several links, when you have enough moisture in the air, and the conditions are right, you get a persistant contrail. It's simply a contrail with more moisture behind it, so that it stays longer. THAT is what is causing the changing weather, and it's causing more WARMING than cooling.

Persistant contrails have been around since I was a kid, they are big and fluffy and expand into a big fat contrail.

I am talkng about a chemical laced vapour trail that you can see the heavier chemicals fall due to gravity these trail do not get puffy they do not turn into a big fat persistant contrail, they flatten out and spread accross they sky, and when enough of them are sprayed, it turns tthe sky completely overcast. They are also sprayed at a much lower altitude.

This is wear this discussion is going to get old ei: "How can you tell what altitude" type questions and many many more.

Perhaps you could be so kind as to post some pictures of "chemtrails", so that we may be able to tell the difference between them and ordinary contrails in the future? Or just a breakdown of what features to look for in a trail that marks it as being laced with chemicals?

Let me get right on that for ya!

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Man I hate ignorance, it infuriates ME!
Wow, planes make contrails naturally due to their nature so every trail out there has to be natural... With all this crap going on in the world, you'd think people would find out they're being manipulated...eventually... but no, they don't. There will always be those idiots that drown out the few voices of reason.

The way I've seen them used here in Austin is to patch up areas of the sky where the clouds are drifting away from each other. The EM is turned on, the big puffy clouds flatten out, the waves are very visible, and the planes come a-rolling through to connect the areas of moisture and make some nice coverage.

The other day was so damn bad, and so damn in-your-face, my disbelieving friends couldn't deny it any longer, and man what some of you would give to see the stupid looks on your friend's faces when you finally got em cornered and they can't use the "jets practicing" excuse... it's sweet, and I know it's the dragon all you poor saps trying to convince people like HowardRoarke are chasing after.

I'll post pictures soon, you can see the nice, even distance between each cloud, the wave you know is passing through them and making this persistent coverage. My friend took them with her cell phone (she even took some with a good ol' regular camera, with better shots of the plane/wave connection, and those will be developed shortly so critics shut the hell up), and I think she even caught a plane flying through the cloudy, and thus more likely to leave a contrail part but it isn't, and instead flies to some area where there aren't and you realize it's a "hole" that needs to be "patched", and it starts dropping.

All you trying to convince, take some damn pictures. It's worth more than a thousand useless words, because these ignorant fools won't believe anything other than their own eyes, and their eyes say "jets practicing" anyways.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Hey Big Pappa, I bet those pictures are the real deal, but I dont know, I think Howard and the boys will still deny whats going on. I can understand someones disbelief because of the size of such a project, ( for all I know aliens are doing it )
its easy and safe to deny what you see because the truth seems to far fetched.

I can understand completely, becuase if I wasnt such a freek when it comes to airplane spotting, I would never have noticed. They had shown up one summer in 1999 in my part of the usa and all I could do was wonder how can this be and why is it happening. It felt very surreal, all these weird lookng contrails, and they seemed so low. They were even on the horizon it was very strange.

That same summer we had everything covered in what looked like spiderwebs. I worked as a car salesman and all 300 and some cars were covered, it looked like one big intracate web going from car to car.

I never made the connection to the weird looking vapour trails I had seen the day before.

I just want to know the why, and the how.....

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I understand now.

The "chem-trails" are used to tie the clouds together so they won't get too far apart from each other. By binding them this way, we will achieve a more uniform sky, which, as everyone knows, is very important.

You may be wondering what it was that finally convinced me. Of course, bigpappadiaz's well-thought-out explanation played a huge part, especially since he buttressed his point with such unassailable evidence.

But there was more.

It wasn't until I realized that the Methodists knew about the real reason for "chem-trails" and actually wrote a hymn about it in the late 1700s that I was convinced!

[edit on 18-1-2006 by Off_The_Street]

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Wow, you blew my mind... Idiot.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
OTS that was very insulting, why do you feel you need to be that way towards people?

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Here is what you guys need:
upload.wikimedia.org..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Notice that there is not a single cloud in the sky, not a contrail, nor a chemtrail…
Just put one of these bad boys up in your back yard, do the special Anti-Chemtrail dance around it, and watch the Chemtrails disappear right in front of your eyes.

On a more serious note, if your so worried about this, then move to Tampa, its 101% Chemtrail free here. The only thing you have to worry about in Tampa are real atmospheric disturbances, the ones that can truly effect your health, little things like hurricanes…

[edit on 1/18/2006 by defcon5]

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigpappadiaz
Wow, you blew my mind... Idiot.

Don't take the bait from these guys. The same crowd once again here to do nothing but ridecule and waste peoples time. Why do they even bother?
Showing stupid pics and linking to stupid poems hymns or whatever does nothing but make themselves look stupid and close-minded.

OK so OTS, Howweird and friends you don't believe in chem-trails, I think we get it. Why not let those who want to discus them do it without having to read your mindless boring 'I think I know everything' garbage.

You're like children who shout louder than everyone else so those that are talking can't do anything but give them the attention they don't deserve.

We spend more time replying to your stupid coments than discusing the topic of the thread. What a waste of time.

Cointelpro...Hmmmmm a catchy new buzz word.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Ok, I've got the rules down now. It's ok for people that agree with you to insult people that DON'T agree with you, and call them names, but it's NOT ok for people that don't agree with you to do the same thing. Got it!

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Ok, guys, I will have to ask you all to give one another a very warm and loving hug.
You must start luuuuuurving one another, luuuuuurve each others' opinions and respect each others' flatulance. Please, please, if you disagree with another person's smell, simply hold your nose and pass your own in a most polite manner.
We all have the right to do these things, and we should all be tolerant of this.

I would like to thank each and every one of you in advance.

Thomas Crowne, administrator of tolerance and love.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Ok, I've got the rules down now. It's ok for people that agree with you to insult people that DON'T agree with you, and call them names, but it's NOT ok for people that don't agree with you to do the same thing. Got it!

LOL just giving back what's been dished out already, and re-read my post it's not about agreing with anyone, it's about de-railing a thread for the billionth time by the same dis-info crowd.
I don't mind disagreement as long as it makes sense and is adding to the discusion, do you think OTS's post added anything? Except more fuel to diswade others form posting on this subject?
Trust me I know how dis-info agents work

Sry Mods I'll shut up now....moving on...

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
I am talkng about a chemical laced vapour trail that you can see the heavier chemicals fall due to gravity...

And the "lighter" chemicals don't fall due to gravity?

Do you know how gravity works? It's not like this.

What are these "light" and "heavy" chemicals you are referring to? I presume the "heavy" ones are a part of the US military's "Project Total Cloud Coverage", as they are such meanies and don't want us to have sunny days.

This is wear this discussion is going to get old ei: "How can you tell what altitude" type questions and many many more.

If a question is not answered properly we will ask it again - how do you tell the altitude of a trail?

Let me get right on that for ya!

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Okay, so we're talking about chemicals being observed to fall out of a chemtrail/contrail.

Is it possible what you're seeing is just normal virga? Do you have any photos?

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
OTS, and Howard...

since you guys know everything, and are obviously scientists of much higher ilk than we...
please enlighten me on the following?

recently in Oklahoma, we had a drought... no rain for weeks...
when it did rain (actually snow), it left a distinct "whitewash" on the vehicles... more than just spots, and in fact had the same appearance of the salty whitewash on car fenders after a road salting... (no roads were salted)
variables are :... oklahoma is red clay, our dust is red or orange... the day it rained/snowed, it wasn't windy...
are there any other variables I can fill in for you?

what was/is it? also...

what is the "gas rainbow" that shows thru some clouds? I speak of rainbows with spectrums that closely follow the colors on the surface of oil or gas...

is that just atmospheric pollution?

also, a bit of info for the gentleman that offered the information on the "webs" over a large area...
shortly after 9-11, there were wide spread reports of these webs... they were found to be a common spider web made by floating spiders...(i kid not)
maybe those are the same.
I have however read of a biologic material using a "web" to try to keep chemicals for weather manipulation afloat... but again, these agents are only in the testing phases, and probably not used over civilan areas yet...

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
oklahoma is red clay, our dust is red or orange

Just keep your red dust to yourself, thank you.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
what is the "gas rainbow" that shows thru some clouds? I speak of rainbows with spectrums that closely follow the colors on the surface of oil or gas...

Where do I begin?

OK, to start with the phenomena in the clouds is called iridescence.

This is an entirely different phenomenon from a rainbow of an oil slick. This is called thin film interference.

Note that this process requires that the oil and water be in contact, forming a flat surface and that the oil layer be less than the thickness of a wavelength of light. (for what ever color you are looking at). How do you do this with droplets in clouds?

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
Where do I begin?

OK, to start with the phenomena in the clouds is called iridescence.

This is an entirely different phenomenon from a rainbow of an oil slick. This is called thin film interference.

Note that this process requires that the oil and water be in contact, forming a flat surface and that the oil layer be less than the thickness of a wavelength of light. (for what ever color you are looking at). How do you do this with droplets in clouds?

Excellent response Howard
thank you.
You would make a great teacher if you could improve your "ability to relate" to the more difficult students...

as to the red dust... I will be sending more your way soon, so enjoy, and think of Oklahoma... land of the red dirt...
but seriously...
the material on my car (which i didn't drive, so it is pure rain/snow melt leftovers) was white... and we dont have white dust... well... Juan up the street might... but he keeps out of our neighborhood...
I wish i could post a pic, but I think you get my drift... it really does look just like road wash, after a road salting...

If i didn't know better, I would say it was raining salt water...(but of course its not)

it happens everytime it rains/snows, but was more noticiable since we didn't have much rain at all, but we had the same amount of "whitewash"

I would assume that it was white dust from some neighboring state, but where do they have white dust? and why does it happen everytime it rains, even when it isn't windy... always the same color also?
thanks in advance for your enlightening response...

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Well howard I've seen iridescence in clouds for the first time in 2001. Seen it a lot since then, one day after an amazing array of low level persistant contrails one had iridescence going just along this one "persistant contrail" for at least a few thousand feet.

I have seen so many of them lately also, especially when I visit the city I used to live in, the green iridescence looked beautiful with its out of place alien look.

Persistant contrails...

Gotta love it!

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Irridescent clouds are actually more common than a lot of people realise - but you do normally need to know where and when to look for them.

Of course, most are unconnected with contrails in any shape or form and have been reported for hundreds of years..... I guess they entered the chemtrail mythos because most believers in chemtrails aren't used to looking at the sky, and are oddly reticent when it comes to seeking meteorological explanations for what they see.

This is my favourite picture, taken in September '04:-

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join