It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails / EM

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Looks like the 'sheeple' will believe any rubbish they're told unless it's the truth.

If you need open heart surgery who would you ask to do the operation? Someone who's never even seen a human heart before? Or a highly experienced heart surgeon?

So, when you want an explantion of meteorological phenomena and the possibilities of weather modification, who would be the best person to listen to?
The paranoid conspiracists or the meteorologists?

I for one am not a paraniod conspiracist, I just know when something is very different. If you want a meteorologists point of view, here is one link.

Edit because I type like I am using my toes instead of my fingers

[edit on 5-1-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Isn’t he the guy that claimed the Hurricanes that hit the gulf coast were caused by the Japanese mob in retaliation for the Hiroshima bombing?

Oh, yeah. He’s real credible.

he has also associated himself with Tom Bearden, and his scalar scam.

If you want to believe in that, go ahead.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
Isn’t he the guy that claimed the Hurricanes that hit the gulf coast were caused by the Japanese mob in retaliation for the Hiroshima bombing?

That is actually claims made by Tom Bearden wich Scott has decided to believe. I do not believe that that is really the Yakuza motivation but their probably capable of doing as Bearden suggests.

Oh, yeah. He’s real credible.

And you consider yourself an authority on who should be considered credible ?

You think Harry Mason (BSc, MSc, MAIMM, MIMM, FGS) might be qualified to have an opinion? What about Senator Nunn when he investigated the Aum Shinrikyo sect for their interest in buying Russian nuclear weapons? You remember the group responsible for the Tokyo subway gassings?

www.iraap.org...

www.cheniere.org...

he has also associated himself with Tom Bearden, and his scalar scam.
If you want to believe in that, go ahead.

If you want to attack Tom Bearden you will actually have to do some work as his done abit more for his country and the world than your doing by attacking other people's reputation based on your ignorence of it. Think carefully about who you are about to insult as i will be on hand to show up any ignorence on your part.

Thanks for suggesting that we may believe what we want! Your a credit to your species.

Stellar

[edit on 5-1-2006 by StellarX]

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Someone asks for a meteorologists opinion, he is trained and worked as a meteorologist and because he stated and opinion about something that you do not agree with Howie you try and say he is not credible?

Besides using google, what are your credentials there architect? I only sense someone that is good at googling and spends to much time on the Internet.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by StellarX
Well in my view there is evidence for chemtrails but their not being sprayed to harm or kill people.

And the evidence is.... **drum roll**

You had the oppertunity to defend science and scientist but you left that thread in a hurry when i showed you just how confused scientist are on any number of issues.
Stellar

I stopped debating with you when I realised how confused you were about basic science and that it would be pointless to continue. As I have said before: reading half a book by that quack Tom Beardan does not give you a science education.

You have a strange habit of referring to previous unrelated threads. If you have evidence to support the chemtrail conspiricy theory then please show us what it is.

BTW, I have had a good look through the weatherwars.info site and all I can find is pretty pictures of clouds and contrails (the pictures of "broken" clouds was just baffling). Can you tell me which bit of the site I'm meant to look at that provides any supporting evidence?

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by StellarX
You think Harry Mason (BSc, MSc, MAIMM, MIMM, FGS) might be qualified to have an opinion? What about Senator Nunn when he investigated the Aum Shinrikyo sect for their interest in buying Russian nuclear weapons? You remember the group responsible for the Tokyo subway gassings?

www.iraap.org...

www.cheniere.org...

It says on the link you provided that Harry Mason is a geologist, not a meteorologist....I'm not sure why this makes him qualified in respect to contrails/chemtrails
His article also makes no mention of chemtrails. I'm also not sure what Aum Shinrikyo and Senator Nunn have to do with anything.....

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
Someone asks for a meteorologists opinion, he is trained and worked as a meteorologist

I thought he was an ex TV weatherman?

Not quite the same thing as a qualified meteorologist (here in the UK that takes about 6 years at university...).

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Did any of you even study the website? Go here to his about me page. Link

I chose the University of Kansas to study meteorology.

It doesnt matter who you present, or what proof you have, the flat-earthers that choose not to believe will just keep up with there rant.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke
It says on the link you provided that Harry Mason is a geologist, not a meteorologist....

Trying reading that post again and then try work out what is going on without jsut doing your best to insult everyone you disagree with.

I'm not sure why this makes him qualified in respect to contrails/chemtrails

No one was talking about contrails at that point as you would have noticed were you reading without just looking for a means to attack me.

His article also makes no mention of chemtrails. I'm also not sure what Aum Shinrikyo and Senator Nunn have to do with anything.....

That is why i can not take you seriously in ANY thread. You read only to find a means of trying to destroy people's credibility instead of debating the point or fact at all.

Stellar

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I stopped debating with you when I realised how confused you were about basic science and that it would be pointless to continue.

You are hardly qualified to tell me about basic science after all the errors you manage to make in those few pages. Your free to go back and list mine if you consider yourself such an expert.

As I have said before: reading half a book by that quack Tom Beardan does not give you a science education.

Your far from qualified to call him that considering his credentials. When i brought up his qualifications in another thread you once again promptly fled the scene of your ignorence. I do not base my science understaning on Tom Bearden's work as you could easily realise had you chosen to read my links to prominent scientific magazines and papers.

You have a strange habit of referring to previous unrelated threads. If you have evidence to support the chemtrail conspiricy theory then please show us what it is.

They are very much related wich will be obvious to one and all if you ask me to list them here. I am not trying to embarrass you but if you continue your pointless personal attacks you really leave me no option. I have my evidence but people like you make it impossible for me to defend my views in 10 threads when you respond to a full typed page by saying it is nonsense without defending your view. For now i am content saying i have enough evidence to keep an open mind about chemtrails.

BTW, I have had a good look through the weatherwars.info site and all I can find is pretty pictures of clouds and contrails (the pictures of "broken" clouds was just baffling).

What qualifies you to decided what the weather should look like without human interference? Please state your credentials for once. I can see how the pictures might not convince you but did you do much reading or did it look like too much trouble? Please do not talk about the pictures when you are not willing to debate the true content of the site in question.

Can you tell me which bit of the site I'm meant to look at that provides any supporting evidence?

If you cared to read you would find plenty. Please try again and if you have spent a few hours, and you still find nothing, i would be willing to point you in the right direction. It really is not worth my time if you have no interest in considering new information on merit alone.

Stellar

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
Someone asks for a meteorologists opinion, he is trained and worked as a meteorologist

I thought he was an ex TV weatherman?

Not quite the same thing as a qualified meteorologist (here in the UK that takes about 6 years at university...).

Okay, say for the sake of argument he's a fully qualified meteolrogoists and not just a TV weatherman (no meteorologist of my acquaintence would ever give themselevs such a demeaning description
)

Why did you accept his opinion, without question, yet refuse to even countenance the opinions of several thousand equally experienced and qualified meteorlogists?

I've never met the bloke. So why should I believe him when professional meteorologists whom I have met, and indeed have known for a number of years as personal friends, tell me what he says is complete and utter nonsense?

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   
essan says:

Why did you accept his opinion, without question, yet refuse to even countenance the opinions of several thousand equally experienced and qualified meteorlogists?

C'mon, essan, you know the answer to that!

Why do these people refuse to listen to 9,999 physicists and engineers who say that there's no evidence for magic energy, and then point to someone like Tom Bearden's MS in engineering as support for his beliefs (which are, of course not shared by his 9,999 colleagues)?

Because Bearden (and in this case, the Lone TV Guy) is telling the people what they want to hear!

When you base your beliefs upon emotion, whether it's of a diety or based on a need to believe that Everything's a Conspiracy, you're no longer a rational animal but a rationalizing one!

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Come on StellaX there's no need to get your knickers in a twist. All I did was ask for some evidence to support your claims - if you haven't got any just say so

BTW, Tom Bearden's BS and MS are genuine, but he bought his PhD from a mail order company in England that no longer exists. As he has admitted himself:

freeenergynews.com...

The college where he bought the Phd from was only on the web and no longer exists, but it has been archived here:

web.archive.org...*/www.trinityuni.org...

Not that I think that you need a PhD to do good science, however buying a Phd is just sad and is tantamount to lying.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Come on StellaX there's no need to get your knickers in a twist. All I did was ask for some evidence to support your claims - if you haven't got any just say so

Contributing as much as your usually do i see.

BTW, Tom Bearden's BS and MS are genuine, but he bought his PhD from a mail order company in England that no longer exists. As he has admitted himself:

I called you on that before and you faded away as is your habit.

epw.senate.gov...

Lets establish what he thinks he can get away with before a senate commision concerning his credentials.

The Author

Dr. Thomas Bearden (Lieutenant Colonel U.S. Army - Retired) is presently the President and Chief Executive Officer, CTEC, Inc., a Fellow Emeritus of Alpha Foundation's Institute of Advanced Study (AIAS) and a Director of the Association of Distinguished American Scientists (ADAS). He has a Science PhD, a MS in Nuclear Engineering, BS in Mathematics, with minor in Electronic Engineering as well as a graduate of C&GSC, U.S. Army and graduate of the U.S. Army Guided Missile Staff Officer's Course (equivalent to MS in Aerospace Engineering). He also has graduate courses in statistics, electromagnetics and numerous missile, radar, electronic warfare, and counter-countermeasures courses. He had twenty years of active service in the U.S. Army. His field Artillery, Patriot, Hawk, Hercules, Nike Ajax, and technical research experience was followed by nineteen years of technical research in re-entry vehicles and heat shielding, computer systems, C4I, wargame analysis, simulation and analysis, EW, ARM countermeasures, and strategy and tactics. He has spent more than 20 years personal research in foundations of electrodynamics and open EM systems far from thermodynamic equilibrium with the active environment, as well as novel effects of longitudinal EM waves on living systems and founded the beginning of a legitimate theory of permissible COP>1.0 electrical power systems. He is the author or co-author of approximately 200 papers and books and has been connected with four successful COP>1.0 laboratory prototype EM power systems. He is one of the world’s leading theorists dealing with the hard physics of over-unity energy systems and scalar weapons technology.

physics.nad.ru...

And while i have not even checked everything on this page you free to give it a go and see how much damage you can manage this time. I am confident that even when presented with a oppertunity like this you will do what you normally do and opt out by forgetting you ever got involved in this thread.

If you continue in your current fashion i will enquire as to weather the adminds really enjoy your disruptive hit-and-run tactics.Your personal attacks on such serious scientist are as despicable as your intent is clear. Why not let the serious and interested parties continue while you go to some average forum where you can get away with this kind of behaviour?

Stellar

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   

If you continue in your current fashion i will enquire as to weather the adminds really enjoy your disruptive hit-and-run tactics.Your personal attacks on such serious scientist .....

A serious scientist?!? Is this the same serious scientist who thinks that the Japenese mafia cause storms of the US cost? Or the same serious scientist who thinks the Space Shuttle was shot down twice by the Russians using "scaler" weapons? Err, OK, that serious scientist. We don't all share your definition of serious I'm afraid.

Tom Bearden cleary hasn't got a PhD, and he no longer appears to claim he does himself. If you think he does, here are 2 simple questions: where did he study for and recieve his PhD? What was the subject of his dissertation. A link to the organisations site would be nice.

This thread is about chemtrails, not Tom Bearden (although he is a believer in them, amongst many other things). So far I have seen no evidence to support the claim that they exist, so I will have to conclude that they are another fantasy. Has anyone got any evidence to the contrary?

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   
ran across a thread in the ufo section..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
...you read his story about what he had seen happen in relation to chemtrails. I came accross this site a few years ago. My personal experience with chemtrails was firsthand before I had ever heard of them on any web-site.

The reason I know about chemtrails is because something I seemed to be born with. This amazing need to look at the sky. As it is said by David Gilmore of Pink Floyd (Gilmore is also an aerobatic pilot, flies an Extra 300 I do believe) in the song Learning to Fly: tongue tied twisted, just an earth-bound misfit I...

That is me, obsessed with flight. Where I live I saw the drastic difference in contrails and chemtrails happen one day. I will never forget when I first saw the sky filled with chemtrails.

Paul's site has a very different perspecive on chemtrails from his eye witness account. Here is his Home page

Here is his chemtrail experience

Not that I think his story is truth.

I dont know what the truth is behind it.

I have always fully understood the difficulty behind the logistics and scope of such a project.

I only know that not a day has ever gone by in my life that I have not found the sky more interesting than the ground, and when my place in the world is being sprayed I can see it. Accept when it overcast.

Who knows...

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   

A serious scientist?!? Is this the same serious scientist who thinks that the Japenese mafia cause storms of the US cost?

And why does this make him anything other than a serious scientist? What happened to that guy who said that the Earth revolved around the sun? I am sure they all considered him VERY serious at the time.
What sort of argument is this?

I presented links earlier to show WHY Scott Stevens made the claims about the Yakuza and thus brough up Bearden as the original author of those claims. You then proceeded to scream at me about how i was not posting on topic and how it was all unrelated. Do you read before you post or do you just assume what suits your motives best? You can check the links about why both Bearden and Steven's makes the claims they do.

Or the same serious scientist who thinks the Space Shuttle was shot down twice by the Russians using "scaler" weapons? Err, OK, that serious scientist. We don't all share your definition of serious I'm afraid.

One potential method might be a powerfull ground-based laser
(why was the infrared sensor on one of our satellites suddenly blinded as it passed over the USSR?) A laser on the Mir space station recently "illuminated" an ICBM during the cruise phase of its flight in space, demonstrating Soviet ability to detect and track a missile, according t o Pentagon sources (Washington Inquirer , July 24, 1987).

The purpose of Mir may indeed include bringing about "peace" -- Soviet style.
implies absence of opposition.

www.oism.org...

According to the DIA they had two in 1983 so that point is moot anyways. The Dia also suggested they could have what they demonstrated here some years earlier showing the DIA was at least partly on the ball.

Should i try explain Scalar weapons to you or are the Soviets and all other Nations ( or factions) on earth just people who could never hope to keep up with American scientific prowess? What is the root of your problem with realising that very complex and special weapons exsists? If you have the time and interest we can move on to the comparably very complex field that is Scalar weaponry.

Tom Bearden cleary hasn't got a PhD, and he no longer appears to claim he does himself. If you think he does, here are 2 simple questions: where did he study for and recieve his PhD? What was the subject of his dissertation. A link to the organisations site would be nice.

What's one more qualification with all the one's he has? Why would he lie about this one when he got the rest the old fashioned way? I for one have the guts to investigate what he says and not just attack his credibilty because it's easier and suits my motives. Get his free book 1000( yes con artists love giving away free stuff) page book and see if his serious about what he is doing.

This thread is about chemtrails, not Tom Bearden (although he is a believer in them, amongst many other things).

You chose to derail it with your base accusations and biased spitefull accusations that never comes close to dealing with the information presented by the author.

So far I have seen no evidence to support the claim that they exist, so I will have to conclude that they are another fantasy. Has anyone got any evidence to the contrary?

You have seen the evidence but you chose to disregard it in favour of what your friendly weatherman told you. As i said at some future time i will have the time to properly argue and defend my evidence but for now i can only state my opinions and ask why you attack the persons instead of the science backing it?

Stellar

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
why would a photographer(friend) get his rolls of film taken away just from taking pictures of an innocent plane

and I'd like to see some mroe talk about chembusters from educate-yourself.org

do these things work!? Very interested as I believe there ARE other energies out there to harnass...and eventually I think I'm gonna have to try to build me one of these just to see for myself

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by invisibleplane
why would a photographer(friend) get his rolls of film taken away just from taking pictures of an innocent plane

It depends. Since 911, taking photos of any mass transit unit can be considered a no-no. Taking pictures that may show security breaches or show patrol routes is also a bad thing. It may not have been confiscated for the aircraft in the photo, but for something that was inadvertently captured in the background. You would have to provide more information then this to figure it out, for instance, was this a civilian plane, or military?

Originally posted by invisibleplane
do these things work!?

What possible science is there to sticking PVC poles in the ground that would affect something in the atmosphere? This is someone taking advantage of those that are gullible enough to believe in chemtrails to begin with.

Snake Oil salesmen...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join