It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails / EM

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I have taken to watching the skys and the trails despite the temperature or barometer reading only appear and Sundays. While the trail planes go back and forth and across the sky I also watch other planes and jets go by. Sometimes they even fly through the trails. The non spraying planes leave either small trails that dissapear or none at all.

[edit on 23-1-2006 by Punky]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Again with the "you live near a major airport".

Do you think people who live near major airports, like me, have never noticed the 'normal' air traffic before?

I have only seen them spray 2 times over my city in 7 yrs. It's easy to spot the planes comming and going from the airport.

The planes I watched were defineatly not normal air traffic.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 04:10 AM
link   
From Punky's post:

A humid layer around 35,000 feet would cause contrails to occur, and they would (unfortunately) behave like a chemtrail. Perhaps we see some of both

If that is the case then how do you know the difference between a normal contrail and one that has chemicals laced in it? I have asked this several times of some of the other posters, but never recieved an answer. Well a part from the circular logic of chemtrails look like chemtrails and contrails look like contrails......

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Apparently some good lingering contrails over the SE of England this morning
Sadly here it's dull and grey....

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Yes, a lovely (if cold) day here in London, and the sky is criss-crossed with contrails which are hanging around for hours. Unfortunately it is starting to cloud over as those crazy scientist types "plug the gaps" between the contrails using EM or something.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Are these chemtrails or contrails?

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by LuckyLouie99
Are these chemtrails or contrails?

Look like contrails to me. Never seen it from that point of view before, looks pretty cool though. I didn't think that the contrails were that thick but they must be to been seen from 35000 feet away.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Has anyone ever used a telescope to identify the suspected chemtrail planes to (1) determine if it is a commercial airliner (2) if it is really the same plane flying back and forth (3) identify a plane number or something and subsequently the airport, pilot, etc.

In one of the interviews done by Project Camelot www.projectcamelot.org, chemtrails are used for reflective purposes.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
who cares who is doing it really, you are not going to stop it

u should keep your immune and endocrine system strong

high doses of vitamin C and crushed garlic do wonders for the immune system and fenugreek/valerian for endocrine

chemtrails are a plan to retard spiritual ascension and maintain power /control systems

the internet has allowed the spread of vital info, and thus the need for a serious disinfo. campaign which is what u will get some times such as vaccinating public

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Chemtrails are nonsens. Read instrument flight rules and attend thermodynamics of weather, then you will come to the only conclusion, that chemtrails are a hoax, or a so called "urban legend". If there is any kind of weather control, you can't recognize it just by pointing up into heaven and say "Chemtrails!".

[edit on 3-1-2008 by qwertz]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Chemtrails:

Population Control / Bio weapons / Lethal chemicals /
HAARP research / Weapon / ? Soul force field? NO!
Weather control
Reflecting UV light
To stop global warming
Gov cloaking for UFOs / Cloud cloaking
Shielding for EMPs
Radar jamming
Shielding for solar flares from sun
To help protect satellites / Space weapons
Insecticide for some engineered insect / Bees ?
Rise atmosphere for missiles ? why
Needed to create 3dholographic projections
(Project Blue Beam) / My personal favorite
Just plain don’t exist / Occam's razor

Well its global so what combination of these would numerous countrys do ?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I just took a chem-trail video in Palm Beach Florida and would like to post it. Also something strange happened last monday morning after ...two of those planes were chemtrailing the skies Sunday around 6PM ...
Monday there was a dense fog in all the area..the weather channel said...unexpected fog in Palm Beach... and I notices these planes are flying every other day all over Palm Beach Gardens, I will start recording since I have seen incredible cloud formations that I cannot find in any Science book.... at school they taught us... ok there is the cummulus nimbus and the cirrus, this and this other one... but Hey...this clouds are amazingly different. Anita

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Punky
... I believe that to overcome the economic disadvantages of using planes, fuel and some sort of barium/aluminum based solution, the intended result would have to justify the means employed. The only theory that holds water in this context is global warming mitigation.

you're getting warmer with this. so far you're the only person in this thread who has mentioned the possiblity of a fuel additive, which to me is the most plausible explanation. an additive in the commercial jet fuel would get the broadest/cheapest coverage.

but as for global sunscreen, that is just a side-effect. the true nature of this program is surveillance

* edit * - link to my chemtrails blog deleted.

unfortuantely i just started a new thread but it was immediately deleted. I suppose it appeared as spam. I'm not here to spam for my blog. I'm interested in research and improving awareness of chemtrails, and unfortunately the vast majority of posters in this thread are far off base.

the barium is NOT dispersed by "sprayers" and its true purpose not for global warming, although that will be used as the cover story when they formally announce it. global warming is a fraud and the NWO knows it. this is a NWO global surveillance operation that is realted to the DARPA IXO (information exploitation office) program

[edit on 31-1-2009 by q.bit]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by q.bit

I am not surprised that your other thread was deleted, there are pretty strict rules on plugging sites, you have to get permission from the administrators.

I got you bookmarked, though!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

i figured thats why.

if we're interested in learning the true nature of this chemtrail program, then we need to research a range of sources and collaborate. links to reference material are desperately needed in this thread, because its cluttered with all manner of unsubstantiated speculation and uninformed debunking.

if the mods are more interested in keeping users on their own board rather than raising awareness and promoting research, there's nothing i can do about that, but I definitely respect anti-spam policies. It keeps a board on topic. like i said this is reference material and i'm not just popping in here to spam. i intend to continue the discussion in this thread.

so mods, if you object to this please let me know!

best regards to all of you.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by japike

OK. If these are harmless non-incedents, then why did they blanket the sky over Eugene, OR, right after sunrise a few weeks ago. I counted fifteen Chemtrails spread out carefuly across the valley and running the whole length over Eugene.

It was a clear sky with bright sun and no clouds. Within 45 minutes the Chemtrails had formed a hazy blanket over the valley and that week everyone went down with a horrid raspy cough that many still have not shaken.

What I want to know is:
WHO is paying for this spraying?
WHY are they spraying us?
WHAT are they spraying on us?

My speculation is that the Intl. Corp.'s are paying the military to drop various germs on us so that we will buy their medicines. Too simplistic ~ outrageous ~ far-fetched?

Two days ago I witnessed three jets at high altitude complete a spray that was about a half mile wide simultaneously at a 45º angle. Then they stopped. Due to wind speed, these Chemtrails fanned out over a 45 minute period to cover most of Downtown Eugene in a hazy blanket of 'something'. This was no accident. Very precisely calculated along with wind direction. Could be a practice run for the real thing when the population get out of control...

I am so sick of all the bull**** that 'there is nothing going on'...if not why the daily sprayings over this town where Ken Kesey lived and the Merry Pranksters live still along with many dead-heads? I notice these Chemtrails are mostly over hip communities?

Lets form a Map - a log - a day of protest...? Anyone game? I am sick to death of my air being violated. And you mon-ami?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Clone Injury

They're out to get you. Really, You are the target and who cares who else has to suffer ......

But seriously, read this:

www.airspacemag.com...

Have no fear - we've been studying these 'chemtrails' for decades. Thay may be a problem but we're getting on top of it. And even if we fail, worse case scenario is hazier skies and slight global warming.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I cannot believe it, I heard about 'chemtrails' in 2008. I then started looking up and believed it 100%!! Then I did some research and spoke to many sources who said ''no! they are contrails!''. I made my mind up and agreed with these old cronies that they are indeed contrails. That was 6 months ago, I made my mind up, I was being a paranoid conspiracy theorist beforehand and when summer came, the 'chemtrails' stopped, thus I decided they were just contrails that appeared mostly in winter.

So I have watched the skies and for 6 months I have seen no evidence to suggest that persistent contrails are nothing more than that (persistent contrails)!

Then today, I look to the sky as I do so often nowadays. TIC TAC #IN TOE. Bam, they seem to be back, the haze, the patterns, the impossible persistence of the 'contrails'!!! DAMN IT!! I had made my mind up and then today had to shatter it all, suddenly I am back on paranoid route, I am on ATS, I suddenly feel like my previous 'chemtrail' paranoia was correct after all.

I went round Youtube trying to debunk 'chemtrails' and now here I am, suspicious and believing again. OMG Where is the nearest brick wall so I can bang my head against it??

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Bump guys, I am desperate for some fresh feedback on this subject!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join