It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccines responsible for more deaths than the diseases they are supposed to fight off.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Maybe you’d care to explain why you copied your post on page two of this thread:

posted on 6/10/2005 at 15:20 Post Number: 1731138 (post id: 1753031)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and pasted it on page four?

Because someone on here, I forget who...was trying to tell me that I had posted nothing to support my claims regarding vaccines causing a large amount of deaths and mainly that I said nothing to support my claims that vaccines caused SIDS! So I reposted it to prove them wrong! They obviously missed it the first time...so i posted it again!

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I'd also be interested in your supporting evidence for the claim that the 1918 flu was caused by the vaccine. You have repeatedly said that "medical historians" have concluded that it was. However you refuse to tell us who these historians are, or in which works they make this claim or what evidence they provide.

So I can only presume you have just made this up.

Duke...I posted a link where I got this info...so sorry to disappoint you, but it was not made up. Look back in the thread and you will find it. I don't want mirthful to get mad at me for reposting it.....

edit to repost where I got the info on the 1918 pandemic:
www.whale.to...

Oh well if Mirthful Monkey gets mad. Sometimes, oviously, things need to be reposted because people seem to refuse to read a whole thread!! The info on the Franco-Prussian war came from the same place.....

[edit on 18-10-2005 by XanaX]

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   

but you say vaccines are killing more babies than they are saving.

I never said this. Find anywhere in this thread where I said this. Vaccines aren't just for babies. My thread reads "Vaccines responsible for more deaths than the disease they are supposed to fight off"...I don't see the word babies there......

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Another well known medical practitioner, Dr. J. M. Peebles of San Francisco, has written a book on vaccine, in which he says, "The vaccination practice, pushed to the front on all occasions by the medical profession through political connivance made compul­sory by the state, has not only become the chief menace and the greatest danger to the health of the rising generation, but likewise the crowning outrage upon the personal liberties of the American citizen; compulsory vaccination, poisoning the crimson currents of the human system with brute-extracted lymph under the strange infatuation that it would prevent smallpox, was one of the darkest blots that disfigured the last century."

Dr. Peebles refers to the fact that cowpox vaccine was one of the more peculiar "inventions or discoveries of the Age of Enlightenment". However, as I have pointed out in The Curse Of Canaan, the Age of Enlightenment was merely the latest program of the Cult of Baal and its rituals of child sacrifice, which, in one guise or another, has now been with us for some five thousand years. Because of this goal, the Medical Monopoly is also known as "The Society for Crippling Children." Perhaps the most telling comment of Dr. Peebles' criticism is his reference to "brute-extracted lymph." Could there be some connection between the injection of this substance and the spread of a hitherto unknown form of cancer, cancer of the lymph glands? This type of cancer is not only one of the most commonly encoun­tered versions of this disease; it is also one of the most difficult to treat, because it rapidly spreads throughout the entire system. A diagnosis of cancer of the lymph glands now means a virtual death sentence.

If anyone would care to read this whole thread....I have posted links to every source for every bit of information i provided. This information is also from: www.whale.to...

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by XanaX
Because someone on here, I forget who...was trying to tell me that I had posted nothing to support my claims regarding vaccines causing a large amount of deaths and mainly that I said nothing to support my claims that vaccines caused SIDS! So I reposted it to prove them wrong! They obviously missed it the first time...so i posted it again!

That makes as much sense as anything else you've posted... :shk:

(Never mind your support comes from a quacktopractor... Errr... Chiropractor. Could you possibly point to the academic moment where a chiropractor would study vaccines?)

Back to the task at hand, for the record, post your source regarding the German Army, Smallpox Vaccine, The Franco-Prussian War, and your claims. That supporting source does not exist within this thread, if it exists elsewhere within the voluminous archives of ATS... A link to that thread page and a post ID will suffice, if it is off site, please provide a link, and a quote if you would like.

You may want to consider responding to FatherLukeDuke's inquiry as well, I believe his concern is valid as well.

Link Monkeys, not just for being missing anymore...

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   

You have never supported your claim regarding the German Army, the Franco-Prussian War, and the smallpox vaccine... It wasn't hard to check, you rarely support anything.

I have supported everything I have ever claimed by posting a link or links to where the information came from. Why don't you get off it Mirthless? Why don't you find someone new to harass. This is getting real old. Do you get some sort of satisfaction out of harassing people? Shouldn't a mod be above this? Look at any thread I have ever started and tell me I haven't supported my claims......if you say I haven't, you are lying!

I have done my research in all matters and am quite satisfied with it. Everyone here and take what they want and leave the rest!!

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
For the third time Mirthful...

www.whale.to...

info on the Franco-Prussian war found here! THIRD TIME!

edit to add: I already responded to Father Duke.....the info he seeks is in the same link provided here.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   

In what is now known as "the Great Swine Flu Massacre," the President of the United States, Gerald Ford, was enlisted to persuade the public to undergo a national vaccination campaign. The moving force behind the scheme was a $135 million windfall profit for the major drug manufacturers. They had a "swine flu" vaccine which suspicious pig raisers had refused to touch, fearful it might wipe out their crop. The manufacturers had only tried to get $80 million from the swine breeders; balked in this sale, they turned to the other market, humans. The impetus for the national swine flu vaccine came directly from the Disease Control Center in Atlanta, Georgia. Perhaps coincidentally, Jimmy Carter, a member of the Trilateral Commission, was then planning his presidential campaign in Georgia. The incumbent President, Gerald Ford, had all the advantages of a massive bureaucracy to aid him in his election campaign, while the ineffectual and little known. Jimmy Carter offered no serious threat to the election. Suddenly, out of Atlanta, came the Centre for Disease Control plan for a national immunization campaign against "swine flu." The fact that there was not a single known case of this flu in the United States did not deter the Medical Monopoly from their scheme. The swine breeders had been shocked by the demonstrations of the vaccine on a few pigs, which had collapsed and died. One can imagine the anxious inferences in the headquarters of the great drug firms, until one bright young man remarked, "Well, if the swine breeders won't inject it into their animals, our only other market is to inject it into people."

The Ford-sponsored swine flu campaign almost died an early death, when a conscientious public servant, Dr. Anthony Morris, formerly of HEW and then active as director of the Virus Bureau of the Food and Drug Administration, declared that there could be no authentic swine flu vaccine, because there had never teen any cases of swine flu on which they could test it. Dr. Morris then went public with his statement that "at no point were the swine flu vaccines effective." He was promptly fired, but the damage had been done. The damage control consisted of that great humanitarian, Walter Cronkite, and the President of the United States, combining their forces to come to the rescue of the Medical Monopoly. Walter Cronkite had President Ford appear on his news program to urge the American people to submit to the inoculation with the swine flu vaccine. CBS then or later could never find any reason to air any analysis or scientific critique of the swine flu vaccine, which was identified as containing many toxic poisons, including alien viral protein panicles, formal­dehyde, thimerosal (a derivative of poisonous mer­cury), polysorbate and some eighty other substances. Meanwhile, back at the virus laboratories, after Dr. Anthony Morris has been summarily fired, a special team of workers was rushed in to clean out the four rooms in which he had conducted his scientific tests. The laboratory was filled with animals whose records verified his claims, representing some three yean of constant research. All of thr animals were immediately destroyed, and Morris' records were burned. They did net go so far as to sow salt throughout the area, because they believed their job was done.

On April I5, 1976, Congress passed Public Law 94-266, which provided $135 million of taxpayers' funds to pay for a national swine flu inoculation campaign. HEW was to distribute the vaccine to state and local health agencies on a national basis for inoculation, at no charge. Insurance agencies then went public with their warning that they would not insure drug firms against possible studies from the results of swine flu inoculation, because no studies had been carried out which could predict its effects. It was to foil the insurance companies that CBS had Gerald Ford make his impassioned appeal to 215,000,000 Americans to save themselves while there was still time, and to rush down to the friendly local health department and get the swine flu vaccination, at absolutely no charge. This may have been CBS' finest hour in its distinguished career of "public service."

Hardly had the swine flu campaign been completed than the reports of the casualties began to pour in. Within a few months, claims totalling $1.3 billion had been filed by victims who had suffered paralysis from the swine flu vaccine. The medical authorities proved equal to the challenge; they leaped to the defense of the Medical Monopoly by labeling the new epidemic, "Guillain-Barre Syndrome." There have since been increasing speculations that the ensuing epidemic of AIDS which began shortly after Gerald Ford's public assurances, were merely a viral variation of the swine flu vaccine. And what of the perpetrator of the Great Swine Flu Massacre, President Gerald Ford? As the logical person to blame for the catastrophe, Ford had to endure a torrent of public criticism, which quite natu­rally resulted in his defeat for election (he had previ­ously been appointed when the agents of the interna­tional drag operations had ushered Richard Nixon out of office). The unknown Jimmy Carter, familiar only to

At the annual ACS Science Writers Seminar, Dr. Robert W. Simpson, of Rutgers University, warned that "immunization programs against flu, measles, mumps and polio may actually be seeding humans with RNA to form provirus's which will then become latent cells throughout the body...they can then become activated as a variety of diseases including lupus, cancer, rheu­matism and arthritis."

This was a remarkable verification of the earlier warning delivered by Dr. Herbert Snow of London more than fifty years earlier. He had observed that the long-term effects of the vaccine, lodging in the heart or other parts of the body, would eventually result in fatal damage to the heart. The vaccine becomes a time bomb in the system, festering as what are known as "slow viruses", which may take ten to thirty years to become virulent. When that time arrives, the victim is felled by a fatal onslaught, often with no prior warning, whether it is a heart attack or some other disease

same source: www.whale.to...

What I have been saying regarding vaccines causing more deaths relates also to the long term effects of these vaccines. As stated above they can become a "time bomb in the system." And in an earlier post it was stated that the smallpox and cowpox vaccines were considered to potentially lead to cancer of the lymph nodes....about the worst and most uncurable forms of cancer to exist today.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   

quote: Originally posted by XanaX

That makes as much sense as anything else you've posted...

This is clear proof of what I've said about you in the past, you just like to argue for the sake of arguing. What i wrote doesn't make sense? How is that? Someone misses one of my posts and I don't trust that they will look back for it, so I post it again...seems pretty cut and dry and logical to me...but you have to throw in "That makes about as much sense as anything esle you've posted".......

What exactly is your problem? Honestly. Can you grow up?

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Duke...I posted a link where I got this info...so sorry to disappoint you, but it was not made up. Look back in the thread and you will find it. I don't want mirthful to get mad at me for reposting it.....

www.whale.to...

Oh well if Mirthful Monkey gets mad. Sometimes, oviously, things need to be reposted because people seem to refuse to read a whole thread!! The info on the Franco-Prussian war came from the same place.....

You are substantiating your claims by the ramblings of Eustace Mullins? Surely you jest. His vague and unsupported references, void of historical credence is what you've used to as crutch to your indefensible position.

Please support these two claims (Franco-Prussian War, and The 1918 Flu Epidemic) with something that resembles an academic, or credible news source (no, a mirror site won't suffice).

A good example:

You claim that the ongoing baby rape in Africa that is perpetrated by HIV/AIDS patients is a rumor, when it is actually a fact, not a rumor or a myth, a fact. Yet, you will engage in a sophomoric vitriol based on the unfounded tripe of an avowed anti-semite.

Nothing like having a guy who wrote "Jews Mass Poison American Children" as your "source." :shk:

Credibility lost...

Poo Flinging Monkeys, not just for Ezra Pound anymore...

[edit on 18/10/2005 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   

You are substantiating your claims by the ramblings of Eustace Mullins? Surely you jest. His vague and unsupported references, void of historical credence is what you've used to as crutch to your indefensible position.

His references are supported by credible medical sources and doctors. What more do you want? If you dislike my source, that is certainly your perrogative!

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   

www.whale.to...

Alright, I take it back: you didn't make it up. Someone else made it up and you just repeated it back. You wouldn't have the imagination to make it up.

You've pasted a page that doesn't provide one single piece of evidence to support your claims. In fact it is full of clear lies:

Medical historians have finally come to the reluctant conclusion that the great flu "epidemic" of 1918 was solely attributable to the widespread use of vaccines

Now would you, or anyone else care to tell me who these "medical historians" are and in which works they come to these conclusions? I have asked you this before but, like all awkward questions, you have avoided it.

Another bit from the site:

From London comes an alarming observation from a practitioner of excellent reputation and long experience. Dr. Herbert Snow, senior surgeon at the Cancer Hospital of London, voiced his concern, "In recent years many men and women in the prime of life have dropped dead suddenly, often after attending a feast....

A practitioner of "longstanding excellent reputation" who talks of "feasts"? Hmmm. Dr Herbet Snow was actually a cancer surgeon (expert on cutting stuff from bodies, but vaccinations?) He also died in 1930! Why does this site make out like this is a contemporary quote (if it is a real one that is - where does it come from?), unless it is trying to fool the gullible reader? Surely not. Also where exactly is the "Cancer Hosptial of London". I work for a teaching hospital in London, and I've never heard of it. Is it just made up as well?

It also mentions:

Another well known medical practitioner, Dr. J. M. Peebles of San Francisco, has written a book on vaccine, in which he says, "The vaccination practice, pushed to the front on all occasions by the medical profession through political connivance made compul­sory by the state...

Is that the Dr. J. M. Peebles the spiritualist who died in 1920? LOL.

This site presents no references and no evidence to support it's claims, and clearly contains many lies and half-truths. If you want to present evidence of your claims you can't just link through to a load of text which also presents no evidence either. It's just meaningless.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Just found this on Mullins as well:

Other of his books depict Jews as parasites. In what has to be one of the most bizarre of Mullins' beliefs, it has been reported by L. J. Davis that Mullins has claimed that the phrase "Have a nice day " is a code for Jews to begin killing Christians.

source: eustace-mullins.biography.ms...

Christ on a bike. Not just a loon, but a racist hate filled loon.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   

You claim that the ongoing baby rape in Africa that is perpetrated by HIV/AIDS patients is a rumor, when it is actually a fact, not a rumor or a myth, a fact. Yet, you will engage in a sophomoric vitriol based on the unfounded tripe of an avowed anti-semite.

Fact? Where's your proof? And, what does someone you believe to be an anti-semite have to do with the price of rice in China? If I hated blacks but was a math genius and came up with some amazing new math breakthroughs, would that make my breakthroughs bogus because I hated blacks? If Einstein hated Asians, would that make his accomplishments less worthy today? If Edison hated Mexicans, would that make his inventions less substantial?

You need to take a lesson in logic. Your logic is about as good as saying President Clinton's balancing of the budget was bogus because he had sex with Monica Lewinsky. Are you familiar with logic?

And regarding your constant need to bring up baby rape in Africa...what I said is IT'S BEING PERPETRATED BY PEDOPHILES! not anyone looking for a cure for AIDS.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Fact? Where's your proof? And, what does someone you believe to be an anti-semite have to do with the price of rice in China? If I hated blacks but was a math genius and came up with some amazing new math breakthroughs, would that make my breakthroughs bogus because I hated blacks?

Mullins was also a lunatic as well as well as racist. His rabid anti-semitism points towards him being an extremely irrational person, so yes it does have bearing on what he says.

But OK, lets forget that for the moment. Are you going to address any of the points in my post? Or are you just going to rant on as usual so as to avoid the facts?

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   

You wouldn't have the imagination to make it up.

Duke...this line right here shows everyone the level of your character. "Nyah Nyah...you wouldn't be smart enough to make that up." Child.

And I was called sophmoric!! ROTFLMFAO!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   

You wouldn't have the imagination to make it up.

Duke...comments like this really don't make me want to jump when you say jump. So don't expect to see much response to anything you ask for.

edit to add: in fact, you are now on ignore.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Fact? Where's your proof?

And regarding your constant need to bring up baby rape in Africa...what I said is IT'S BEING PERPETRATED BY PEDOPHILES! not anyone looking for a cure for AIDS.

I've noticed when you quote yourself, your links remain links, however, when you quote anyone else, a bit of "fortunate" editing takes place.

Why is that?

Originally posted by Mirthful Me, still unanswered by XanaX
Please support these two claims (Franco-Prussian War, and The 1918 Flu Epidemic) with something that resembles an academic, or credible news source (no, a mirror site won't suffice).

I would imagine you are infinitely more frustrated at being unable to comply with this request, than I am with your ability to do the same.

Originally posted by Mirthful Me, continually ignored by XanaX

See those red "facts?" Those are links to credible news stories, made by jounalists who unlike you, understand just a smidgen about credibility... Go ahead, click on one... I dare you.

You may be able to ignore some of the people who have thouroughly debunked your claims, but you can't ignore them all.

Ostrich Monkeys, not just for those that bury their heads in the sand anymore...

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
More on the 1918 flu pandemic:

www.whale.to...
www4.eurekalert.org...

This last one is interesting because it discusses doctors working on reconstructing the 1918 virus, but no discussion of a vaccine ever existing.

but should a particularly virulent strain such as the one that caused the pandemic of 1918 arise, delays in vaccine production could be catastrophic.

If there was a vaccine that worked for the 1918 virus, why the concern about finding a vaccine now for the same virus?

www.newscientist.com...

same interesting situation on this site. A reputable source admitting that there is no vaccine for the 1918 flu? Why would that be? Unless of course, the one developed back then DID NOT WORK!

But while a specific 1918 vaccine is possible, none is now available, and Tumpey says no vaccine has been tested against the resurrected virus.

BTW...perhaps this new Avian Flu is in fact a resurrection of the 1918 flu. If you read my posts, some believe the 1918 flu to have started as an avian flu. Let's not forget the depopulation program going on in the world.

www.pbs.org...

This site does not say that the flu became a pandemic because of the vaccine, but it also can only guess at what did cause it. So, there is really no proof either way. No one can say for sure how it spread so fast and killed 50 million people worldwide. A poorly made vaccine certainly sounds quite likely to me and to the gentlemen named in my original source that stated the flu pandemic WAS caused by the vaccine!

The 1918 virus's virulence -- its exceptional ability to infect and swiftly spread through the population -- also remains something of a puzzle.

So, Mirthful Monkey...a site that doesn't agree with my belief but doesn't disagree with it either.

www.thenhf.com...

Some others believe what I've been saying all along!

(Written in 1976 - see end of article for info about Spanish flu as
Eleanor was an on-the-spot observer as a child at the time).

THE SPANISH INFLUENZA EPIDEMIC OF 1918
WAS CAUSED BY VACCINATIONS
by Eleanor McBean
August 19, 2005

That pandemic dragged on for two years, kept alive with the addition of more poison drugs administered by the doctors who tried to suppress the symptoms. As far as I could find out, the flu hit only the vaccinated. Those who had refused the shots escaped the flu. My family had refused all the vaccinations so we remained well all the time. We knew from the health teachings of Graham, Trail, Tilden and others, that people cannot contaminate the body with poisons without causing disease.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Listen up, you two bozos.

You should realize by now that XanaX is not going to answer any of your requests for citations becauese he simply doesn't have them.

Now, don't get me wrong, I like teasing some of the believers in the more ... exotic ... assertions myself. But you're simply not going to get any answers from this guy; he has too much emotion invested in the need to see vaccines as the latest instrument of the devil, and he won't listen to either of you -- or anyone else, either.

And besides, everyone else knows that it wasn't vaccines that killed so many people -- it was "chem-trails".

Now go ahead and start killing the Christians ....

...Oops! I mean, "have a nice day"!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join