It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccines responsible for more deaths than the diseases they are supposed to fight off.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I would imagine you are infinitely more frustrated at being unable to comply with this request, than I am with your ability to do the same.

I think my last post handles that. It takes time to research...especially when you have 2 people harassing you with nonsense at the same time..so, I was able to shut one up and I did. I believe that is a perrogative of mine as a member here.

I'm not the least bit frustrated. In fact, I enjoy this! As always, I have provided more than enough LINKS to support my beliefs and my statements.

here's another: www.whale.to...

[edit on 18-10-2005 by XanaX]

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   

You should realize by now that XanaX is not going to answer any of your requests for citations becauese he simply doesn't have them.

Wrong....Although I enjoy your wit, you must have posted your bizarre quips before you saw the post of mine just before yours. As I said, it's hard to get any research done when there's too many monkeys ranting and raving and throwing there feces at each other.....

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by XanaX
Wrong....Although I enjoy your wit, you must have posted your bizarre quips before you saw the post of mine just before yours. As I said, it's hard to get any research done when there's too many monkeys ranting and raving and throwing there feces at each other.....

How goes the Xanax show?

Actually, it seems that once again you give links to various sources (credible?) about the flu and such, but you HAVE NOT answered Mirthful Me's continued requests to back up one particular claim you have stated to be factual. If you did, I know MM would acknowledge it.

Of course I found you had this similar tactic involved in a discussion regarding AIDs being man-made. You would make a claim as fact and then when asked to provide proof to back those claims up, you would bounce all over the place with links to various statements that seemed to support your theory and claim that you were doing such hard research.

All you are really doing is posting links. I think someone a while back made a good point saying the death count would go up and not down...if your theory was correct. I'm sure you responded with more links however.

I myself won't challenge you because when you do get challenged, the casual insults come out (like the feces throwing jab) and then you go into ignore mode no matter how much hard evidence is given. In fact you gave up regarding the AIDs conspiracy and moved on to vaccines in general.

In the end, it seems that you are only here for one-sided conversation since anyone that doesn't take your vaccine, so to speak...is just misguided and wrong. Shame really.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I was able to shut one up and I did. I believe that is a perrogative of mine as a member here.

"Shut one up?" You did no such thing, you plugged your ears, stuck your head in the sand, plucked out your eyes... You executed the moral equivalent of "it's my ball, and I'm taking it home."

Fortunately, the astute ATS membership views a public declaration of “Ignore” the way a jury views a gangster taking the fifth... It is your prerogative, your right even... But what does it really say?

Your actions (and inaction regarding the oft repeated questions) have said far more than I could ever hope to. Enjoy your bed... You made it.

Visionary Monkeys, not just for I can see clearly now…

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I myself won't challenge you because when you do get challenged, the casual insults come out (like the feces throwing jab) and then you go into ignore mode no matter how much hard evidence is given. In fact you gave up regarding the AIDs conspiracy and moved on to vaccines in general.

ZZZ...I missed you! I didn't give up regarding AIDS...I provided so much information, I decided to move on. Should I have asked for your okay first? I decided to get back to the original point of the thread...and did so.

What is it MM is still looking for? He's looking for me to back up my claim regarding unexplained infant deaths rising since vaccines came into play. I haven't forgotten. That one is taking a lot of work. I will post information when I have it. If I am wrong, I will gladly admit it. But, I don't think I am.

What else? Oh and I'm the only one guilty of jabs. Take a luke at Duke's jabs...please. I went as long as I could without jabbing.....I just felt it was time.

If you want to put your two cents in, why don't you make a point that makes sense. I gave up on AIDS? Look again....and try again. This is getting old.......*yawn*

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
educate-yourself.org...

MERCURY LEVELS IN CHILDREN'S BLOOD

FEBRUARY 7, 2004. The Washington Post reports on a new EPA study that shows twice as many newborn babies have dangerous levels of the neurotoxin mercury than previously suspected.

There are two possible key inferences here: one, these dangerous levels of mercury are being pushed over the top by vaccines given shortly after birth; or the babies' mercury levels are being measured before these vaccines are given---in which case certain vaccines are passing on yet MORE mercury.

In either case, it's a disaster in progress.

JON RAPPOPORT www.nomorefakenews.com

Face it...vaccines are causing serious problems.

In line with what is known about vaccine structure, statistics appear logical when they show that paralytic “Polio” is increased both in incidence and fatality by use of the vaccine. One may compare various regions of different climatic conditions for the data. In all of these the Salk Vaccine was enthusiastically applied, in greater number each year, and the incidence increase was tremendous each year, whereas, if the vaccine were effective there should have been at least a little statistical improvement. In Montreal, generally cool, they reported on August 27, 1959, 521 cases with 27 deaths, just while the “Polio” season was getting well under way, as compared with less than one hundred in 1958. In Ottawa, generally cool, 455 cases with 41 deaths were reported on August 22, 1959, as compared with 64 cases with 7 deaths in 1958. In all of Canada, even before the epidemic started to decline, there were 7 times more paralytic cases in 1959 than in 1958, with a greater death rate. In Detroit, much warmer, where vaccination was thorough, the number of cases in 1958 was 697, against 226 in 1957. In the District of Columbia, still warmer, the Health Department reported 7 times as many cases in 1958 as in 1957. In New Jersey, in 1958, the Health Department reported twice as great an incidence as in 1957. The United States Public Health Service reported an increase of 15½% of paralytic cases in 1958 over those in 1957 (49% against 33.5%). In Hawaii (tropical) there were 65 victims including 32 paralytic cases in 1958; half of these paralyzed cases (16) had received three Salk shots, in an island where 60% had been vaccinated. In 1957 only 25 and 8/10ths % were paralytic instead of 49 and 9/l0ths% in 1958. If the vaccine were effective there should have been a 60% decrease in the incidence in the whole island of the paralytic infections, instead of an increase of nearly 100%.

Nationwide statistics issued January 4, 1960, by the United States Public Health Service, show that for the year 1959, up to December 26th (51 weeks), the increase in the incidence of Polio rose 85% over that of the same period of 1958. There were 8,531 cases listed for 1959, of which 5,661 were paralytic, as compared to 5,987 in 1958, of which 3,090 were paralytic. We just showed the great increase in 1958 over the incidence of the total and the paralytic cases of 1957. Where compulsory vaccination was practiced as in North Carolina and Tennessee, Bealle’s investigations report a 400% increase in paralytic and non-paralytic Polio during 1959 over 1958. So it seems that the more vaccine that is used the more the actual infection that comes about. The statistical analysis teaches much about the nature of the virus.

SMALLPOX

"Statistics on vaccination against Smallpox in the Philippines when the United States took over are instructive. Reports run thus: In 1918, the Army forced the vaccination of 3,285,376 natives when no epidemic was brewing, only the sporadic cases of the usual mild nature. Of the vaccinated persons, 47,369 came down with Smallpox, and of these 16,477 died. In 1919 the experiment was doubled. 7,670,252 natives were vaccinated. Of these 65,180 cases came down with Smallpox, and 44,408 died. One sees here that the fatality rate increased in the twice-vaccinated cases. In the first experiment, one-third died, and in the second, two-thirds of the infected ones died. This speaks for the retention of viral units from the previous vaccinations, and indicates that, in the vaccine the shuffling in of units varies in different specimens of vaccine. It should be stated also that every epidemic of viral disease treated by the writer followed vaccination within a few months, when protection should have been had instead of an epidemic. This was so in Brazil, in Aftosa, Cinemosa, Hog Cholera and Rabies, and in Cuba in Hog Cholera."

We (the United States) caused genocide against Phillipinos in other ways as well...not just with unnecessary vaccinations....We also destroyed them in a war that they couldn't hardly fight so we could have a military base in the Philliines.

Notice how the information on the smallpox vaccine uses the word "experiment." Should vaccines be experimental or only be used when they are certain that they will work? Or are we all okay with human beings being used as guinea pigs? And human beings being considered expendable.....

[edit on 18-10-2005 by XanaX]

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   

"Shut one up?" You did no such thing, you plugged your ears, stuck your head in the sand, plucked out your eyes... You executed the moral equivalent of "it's my ball, and I'm taking it home."

Reading his posts was like listening to static on a radio. I turned the radio off because listening to noise for the sake of the noise is like beating your head against a wall to cure a headache.

I took my ball home because when you play catch with someone with no arms, eventually you get sick of seeing it keep hitting him in the head.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
BTW...and this is for ZZZ. You were the one who gave me the most grief with regard to my thread titled: "Medical Industry Holding Back Cures for Major Diseases."

Since then I posted new threads showing cures for cancer, heart disease and diabetes. Not bad for someone who you say can't put his money where his mouth is.

Who's really the joker here? Do you contribute anything of value to this site?

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Who's really the joker here? Do you contribute anything of value to this site?

If you're wanting to get personal...I suggest a u2u.

As for my ATS accomplishments or contributions, yes there have been some....

In addition to posting, I help moderate, coach others, I created and maintain a large reference to ATS called the Handbook:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I also make avatars, have been an ATSNN reporter, written for the newsletter, administrate the blogs, run the ATS merchandise store site, create artwork for ATS if needed, and numerous other smaller things when I have been asked. I have also done a couple PodCasts, but time has made that limited. I soon shall return to that area as well.

You also seemed to discount my LARGE amount of research and information in that other thread which certainly made a very plausable argument that AIDs was not man made. Of course you seem to dismiss that contribution with a wave of your hand and a few various links....

I suppose what I do can't compare to all that you seem to do for ATS so I will let the other members decide our relative worth, since you seem to want that.

As for myself, I simply pointed out that you didn't answer MM and still continue the smokescreen of misdirection so that you don't have to answer it.

I will leave you to the Xanax Show, because clearly you will just post and post and post all on your own.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   

You also seemed to discount my LARGE amount of research and information in that other thread which certainly made a very plausable argument that AIDs was not man made. Of course you seem to dismiss that contribution with a wave of your hand and a few various links....

The XanaX show...I like that. And merchandise? Can I get an ATS cap? I'm a hat freak.....

Regarding the quote above. I never said anything negative about the research you did arguing against my position on AIDS. We have different opinions and we both presented info toward those opinions. That's an argument or a debate isn't it? I absolutely appreciate all the work you did to prove your point. I have a different opinion and it's not going to change. I didn't provide my info to try and change your opinion. I provided my info to support my opinion and people can do whatever they want with it.

I don't want to keep butting heads with you. I guess our personalities clash as do mine and MM. I just don't know what it is you guys want sometimes....and maybe I take it too seriously??

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
according to the CDC www.cdc.gov...
polio was identified as a disease 'officially' in 1789 and was incredible dibilitating.

Another source (www.geocities.com... ) shows a timeline of the disease with an inference that the death rate was naturally dropping before the vaccine. One problem I have is the lack of information from before 1870. This source ties the use of pesticides - especially nasty ones like DDT to a drastic increase in polio. Not a bad argument, not sure if I buy it yet.

A final source - the Pittsburgh Post - Gazette - has an interesting history of polio www.post-gazette.com...

Take a look and draw your own conclusions.

Hope this helps..

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
Listen up, you two bozos.

You should realize by now that XanaX is not going to answer any of your requests for citations becauese he simply doesn't have them.

I know, I know *sigh*

You're right, I'm done with this one.

Are there any good chemtrails threads going?

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   

VACCINES
In his book Vaccines: Are They Really Safe And Effective?, Neil Miller (National Vaccine Information Center) writes [quoting:]

A brief review of the data presented in this book indicates that:

1) Many of the vaccines were not the true cause of a decline in the incidence of the disease. Increased nutritional and sanitary measures probably deserve credit. Some diseases may also have their own evolutionary cycles; the virulent nature of the virgin disease is transformed into a tame illness as members of the population are exposed to it and gain "herd" immunity.
2) None of the vaccines can confer genuine immunity. Often the opposite is true; the vaccine increases the chance of contracting the disease. (Published "vaccine efficacy rates" are misleading. They are often evaluated by measuring blood antibody levels - not by comparing infection rates in vaccinated and unvaccinated persons.)
3) All of the vaccines can produce side-effects. Reactions range from soreness at the injection site to brain damage and death.
4) The long-term effects of all vaccines are unknown. Particularly distressing are the implications that vaccines can be devastating to the young child's immature immune system. Studies were presented showing impaired health protection following injections. Lowered physical defenses may be responsible for a new breed of autoimmune diseases. Other studies showed damage to the brain and nervous system following shots - post-vaccinal encephalitis. This, in turn, causes large numbers of children to grow up with physical, mental and emotional disabilities of varying degrees. All of these conditions affect the individual, his or her family, and society as well.
5) Several of the vaccines can be especially dangerous. Nevertheless, the Medical-lndustrial Complex continues to maintain its deceptive practice of disregarding vaccine reactions. In fact, medical officials recently suggested that they were justified in administering new and unproven vaccines by claiming it is unethical to withhold them! Meanwhile, creative propaganda on the merits of vaccinations remains a lucrative ploy. For example, the AMA admits that "adult vaccines need a gimmick." CDC physicians suggest a catchy slogan, like "Vaccines are not just kid stuff." Our policy-makers have lobbied for laws against freedom of choice. Their patterns of coercion and denial are notorious among the enlightened members of the population (parents who question vaccines), though sadly their awakenings may have cost them dearly - often the life or health of their own child. [End quoting.]

"One physician, Dr. Henry R. Bybee, of Norfolk, Virginia, has publicly stated, "My honest opinion is that vaccine is the cause of more disease and suffering than anything I could name. I believe that such diseases as cancer, syphilis, cold sores and many other disease conditions are the direct results of vaccination. Yet, in the state of Virginia, and in many other states, parents are compelled to submit their children to this procedure while the medical profession not only receives its pay for this service, but also makes splendid and prospective patients for the future.""

found at: www.geocities.com...

This site also has a lot of information on the depopulation agenda that's been going on in the world for quite some time now!!

[edit on 20-10-2005 by XanaX]

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Another practitioner, Dr. W. B. Clarke of Indiana, finds that "Cancer was practically unknown until compulsory vaccination with cowpox vaccine began to be introduced. I have had to deal with at least two hundred cases of cancer, and I never saw a case of cancer in an unvaccinated person."

also from: www.geocities.com...

"At last, we have the breakthrough for which the American Cancer Society has been searching, at such great expense, and for so many years. Dr. Clarke has never seen a case of cancer in an unvaccinated person. Is not this a lead which should be explored?"

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Some info MM was looking for regarding the Franco-Prussian war and Smallpox....in the form of a timeline.....other info added as I felt it was interesting or related.....

1867 Vaccination Act of 1867 in England begins to elicit protest from
the population and increase in the number of anti-vaccination groups.
It compelled the vaccination of a baby within the first 90 days of
its life. Those who objected would be continually badgered by
magistrates and fined until the child turned 14. The law was passed
on the assurance of medical officials that smallpox vaccinations were
safe.

1871 Worldwide epidemic of smallpox begins. Claims 8 million people

1871 Select committee of the Privy Council convened to inquire into
the Vaccination Act of 1867 (England), as 97.5% of the people who
died from smallpox were vaccinated for it.

That's interesting, 97.5% of the people that died in England of Smallpox in 1871 were vaccinated for it. Are we supposed to believe MM that the German Army had a different vaccine during the Franco Prussian war which was during the exact same time period? My educated guess would be that they were using the same vaccine!!

1872 Japan institutes compulsory smallpox vaccination. Within 20
years 165,000 smallpox cases manifest themselves.

1872 In England, 87% of infants are vaccinated for smallpox. Over
19,000 die in England and Wales. (See 1925).

1878 Louis Pasteur tells his family never to show anyone his lab
notebooks. His last surviving grandson donated the documents to the
Bibiotheque Nationale in Paris in 1964. Later, historians would begin
to examine Pasteurs notes and would find evidence of potential
scientific misconduct and a large degree of dubious human
experimentation. (See 1993 Gerald Geison).

1880 Smallpox vaccinations start in the United States.

1884 In England, more that 1700 children vaccinated for smallpox die
of syphillis.

1884 Dr. Sobatta of the German Army reports on the results of
vaccination to the German Vaccination Commission, which subsequently
publishes data proving that re-vaccination does not work. Deaths from
vaccination are routinely covered up by physicians.

So, Dr. Sobatta of the GERMAN ARMY reports that deaths from vaccination are ROUTINELY COVERED UP BY PHYSICIANS!!

1887 In England, Dr. Edgar M. Crookshank, professor of pathology and
bacteriology at Kings College, is asked by the British government to
investigate the cowpox outbreak in Wiltshire. The result of the
investigation was contained in two volumes of "The History and
Pathology of Vaccination", in which he states that "the credit given
to vaccination belongs to sanitation.

This doctor and professor at King's College believes the cowpox vaccine and all vaccines belong in the garbage!!

1888 Bacteriological Institute opens in Paris for experimentation
with animals and production of vaccines and sera. Other institutes
open around the world modeled after the Paris Institute.

1888 Bacteriological Institute in Odessa, Russia tries its hand at a
vaccine for anthrax. Over 4500 sheep are vaccinated; 3700 of them die
from the vaccination.

1895 Diptheria vaccination program begins. Over the period lasting
until 1907, 63,249 cases of diptheria were treated with anti-toxin.
Over 8,900 died, giving a fatality rate of 14%. Over the same period,
11,716 cases were not treated with anti-toxin, of which 703 died,
giving a fatality rate of 6%.

So, 14% of the ones who got the vaccine died and only 6% of the ones who were not vaccinated died. Hmmmm.....looks like the vaccine killed more people than the disease....imagine that!

1896 Carlo Ruta, a professor at the University of Perugia in Italy,
states that "vaccination is a world-wide delusion and an unscientific
practice, with consequences measured today with tears and sorrow
without end."

That is it from this site. Some pretty interesting stuff. Nothing at all positive about vaccinations. I understand this was prior to the beginning of the 20th century.....but, why should anyone believe any of this vaccine nonsense has gotten any better??

oops sorry, edit to add link:
beyond-the-illusion.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   

1871 In Bavaria, Germany, vaccination is compulsory and
re-vaccination is commonplace. Out of 30,472 cases of smallpox,
29,429 had been vaccinated.

I missed this on my last post. In 1871 in Germany...30,472 cases of smallpox reported and 29,429 of the victims had been vaccinated. 97% of the vicitms had been vaccinated. So it seems to make sense that a good portion of the german Army in the Franco-Prussian war would also die or get smallpox due to the same smallpox vaccine.

Many more people get the disease from the vaccine than without the vaccine.

MM......I rest my case!

[edit on 21-10-2005 by XanaX]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I also said earlier in this thread that I believed that the amount of unexplained deaths in the world has gone up since vaccinations have come into play.....I am going to start posting information in that regard now as I locate it!

the following found here: www.statistics.gov.uk...

This information come from England and Wales from 1995 to 2003. It's hard to find facts on this matter from the good old USA, so I'm finding info where I can. From the above site, the following information was obtained:

Year - Amount of unexplained infant deaths

1995 - 14
1996 - 15
1997 - 27
1998 - 57
1999 - 78
2000 - 89
2001 - 95
2002 - 106
2003 - 116

These statistics come from the government of the UK, so I am sure they are accurate. More to come.....

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
WASHINGTON, Oct. 19 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Vaccine Information
Center (NVIC) is calling the "Biodefense and Pandemic Vaccine and Drug
Development Act of 2005"(S. 1873), which passed out of the U.S. Senate HELP Committee one day after it was introduced "a drug company stockholder's dream and a consumer's worst nightmare." The proposed legislation will strip Americans of the right to a trial by jury if harmed by an experimental or licensed drug or vaccine that they are forced by government to take whenever federal health officials declare a public health emergency. The legislation's architect, Senator Richard Burr (R-NC), Chairman of the HELP Subcommittee on Bioterrorism and Public Health Preparedness, told the full HELP Committee yesterday that the legislation "creates a true partnership" between the federal government, the pharmaceutical industry and academia to walk the drug companies "through the Valley of Death" in bringing a new vaccine or drug to market. Burr said it will give the Department of Health and Human Services "additional authority and resources to partner with the private sector to rapidly develop drugs and vaccines." The Burr bill gives the Secretary of DHHS the sole authority to decide whether a manufacturer violated laws mandating drug safety and bans citizens from challenging his decision in the civil court system.
The bill establishes the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development
Agency (BARDA), as the single point of authority within the government for the advanced research and development of drugs and vaccines in response to bioterrorism and natural disease outbreaks such as the flu. BARDA will operate in secret, exempt from the Freedom of Information Act and the Federal Advisory Committee Act, insuring that no evidence of injuries or deaths caused by drugs and vaccines labeled "countermeasures" will become public.
Nicknamed "Bioshield Two," the legislation is being pushed rapidly through Congress without time for voters to make their voices heard by their elected representatives. Co-sponsored by Republican Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist (R-TN), Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee Chairman Mike Enzi (R-WY), and Senate Budget Committee Chairman Judd Gregg (R-NH), the legislation will eliminate both regulatory and legal safeguards applied to vaccines as well as take away the right of children and adults harmed by vaccines and drugs to present their case in front of a jury in a civil court of law.
"It is a sad day for this nation when Congress is frightened and bullied
into allowing one profit making industry to destroy the seventh Amendment to the Constitution guaranteeing citizens their day in court in front of a jury of their peers," said Barbara Loe Fisher, president of NVIC. "This proposed legislation, like the power and money grab by federal health officials and industry in the Homeland Security Act of 2002 and the Project Bioshield Act of 2004, is an unconstitutional attempt by some in Congress to give a taxpayer-funded handout to pharmaceutical companies for drugs and vaccines the government can force all citizens to use while absolving everyone connected from any responsibility for injuries and deaths which occur. It means that, an American is injured by an experimental flu or anthrax vaccine he or she is mandated to take, that citizen will be banned from exercising the Constitutional right to a jury trial even if it is revealed that the vaccine maker engaged in criminal fraud and negligence in the manufacture of the vaccine."
The federal Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is legally responsible for
regulating the pharmaceutical industry and ensuring that drugs and vaccines released to the public are safe and effective. Drug companies marketing painkillers, like Vioxx, and anti-depressants, which have resulted in the deaths and injuries of thousands of children and adults, are being held accountable in civil court while the FDA has come under intense criticism for withholding information about the drugs' dangers from the public. Since 1986, vaccine makers have been protected from most liability in civil court through the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act in which Congress created a federal vaccine injury compensation program (VICP) that offers vaccine victims an alternative to the court system. Even though the program has awarded nearly $2 billion to victims of mandated vaccines, two out of three plaintiffs are turned away.
"The drug companies and doctors got all the liability protection they
needed in 1986 but they are greedy and want more," said Fisher. "And the
federal health agencies want more power to force citizens to use vaccines
without having to worry about properly regulating them. If the Burr bill
passes, all economic incentives to insure mandated vaccines are safe will be removed and the American people are facing a future where government can force them to take poorly regulated experimental drugs and vaccines labeled as "countermeasures" or go to jail. The only recourse for citizens will be to strike down mandatory vaccination laws so vaccines will be subject to the law of supply and demand in the marketplace. The health care consumer's cry will be: No liability? No mandates."

The National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) was founded by parents of vaccine injured children in 1982 and co-founders worked with Congress on the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986. For more information, go to www.nvic.org..../

SOURCE National Vaccine Information Center
Web Site: www.nvic.org...

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
accountability.....that is some pretty disturbing information, but certainly not a surprise. Let's give the drug companies more freedom to kill without having to be held accountable. And some people think they know who runs this country! LMAO.......Big money and deep pockets run this country...that's why I'm having so much trouble getting accurate information on the "unexplained" infant death rate not SIDS death rate but "unexplained" death rate in this country and others!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Just did, my bad. Sorry XanaX

Dude, you're way off-base. Disgusting or not, it have been well documented.

Dude...a well documented rumor is still a RUMOR! And why don't you read some more of my posts regarding this topic throughout this thread....and why don't we stay on track. Raping babies isn't on track

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join