It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccines responsible for more deaths than the diseases they are supposed to fight off.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
as a mother,and a medical professional,i have to post this. it disgusts me when paranoid people start in on vaccinations. they work....point blank. and they have a SMALL risk of causing the disease they are meant to protect us from. my kids have ALL their vaccines and both are extremely healthy and hardly ever get sick. when we started giving the flu shot as routine in nursing homes, less elderly died from the flu as a result. i think it is INSANE to believe vaccines are a depopulization technique. obviously the life expectancy has increased since vaccination was implemented. get over yourself and read ALL the facts,not just the ones that back your opinion up.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   

get over yourself and read ALL the facts,not just the ones that back your opinion up.

With all due respect....I have read all the facts...and they are quite alarming! You go ahead and coninue to disregard and be in denial of the truth and I'll continue to deny ignorance!

There are plenty of vaccines that have worked....but as I've shown there are plenty that have not. So why, when a NEW vaccine comes into play should anyone play Russian Roulette with it? And the African people have a genuine right to be afraid of any vaccine that another country tries to make them take after they were purposely exposed to AIDS under the lie that they were receiving a smallpox vaccine (laced with the AIDS virus). That is fact not fiction!

Again, the 1918 flu pandemic was created by the vaccine that was supposed to prevent it. That is also fact not fiction!

Get over YOURSELF!

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I have read a lot about vaccines,especially when my children were getting theirs. Yes,there is some risk involved,but not an "alarming" amount of risk. And as far as 1918 goes........it was 1918. It's 2005,medical tech has greatly improved. I honestly don't believe that any medical personnel would willingly give someone a vaccine to make them ill. Everyone has a choice to get them or not. It's up to the individual to decide what risk is greater,the disease or the vaccine. If you don't believe in vaccination then that is your right. I just find it funny that you pretty much called me ignorant because I don't agree with your opinion.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by XanaX

Garbage. Absolute garbage. Would you like to name any of these so called "medical historians"? I'd like to see the books they have written and the peer reviewed papers they have published. Please refer me to them.

The fact is there was not (and still isn't) any vaccine for the 1918 flu, read this and maybe you'll stop spouting such rubbish:

It's not garbage, it's documented fact. The vaccine caused the 1918 flu pandemic. Now your saying there is no vaccine for that flu..well yes, because the one they had in 1918 killed practically everyone that took it. The ones that didn't take it lived. The vaccine caused the pandemic.

Relax pal.....I'm not spouting rubbish.....I'm speaking the truth which many don't want to hear, but it's still truth even if you turn a blind eye to it.

Show me a single shred of evidence for your claims. Or just tell me which "medical historians" you are referring to and their work?

I noticed that you avoided engaging with any of the points I made in my post. Is that because you have no answers? All you can do is rant in the most ignorant manner imaginable.

Your theory that the CDC is using vaccinations to "depopulate" is one of the most laughable I've ever heard. They obviously aren't doing a very good job as lifespans in the West have doubled since the introduction of vaccines. How exactly do you explain that?

with all due respect, would any pro-vaccine supporters change views, if say for example, a child of theirs were part of the small margin that ended up dying? replace "child" with anyone you love dearly.

No. I'd be a lot more upset if they were part of the enormous number that would die in an un-vaccinated population.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I just find it funny that you pretty much called me ignorant because I don't agree with your opinion.

I never called you ignorant. You certainly don't have to agree with anything I say or anything I have researched.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   

All you can do is rant in the most ignorant manner imaginable.

This is uncalled for and shows something about your character. Show me exactly how I am "ranting" in an "ignorant" manner.....

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Show me a single shred of evidence for your claims. Or just tell me which "medical historians" you are referring to and their work?

Did you read this whole thread? Try Jonas Salk for one. And, try reading the whole thread...also check out this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Lots of info on the wonderful vaccinations given to Africans and gay men in Manhattan to spread AIDS. It's a long thread so you'll have to read through a lot..a lot of my research. Also....there's lots of information on the depopulation program going on in the world today.

[edit on 16-10-2005 by XanaX]

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
you keep bringing up the 1918 flu......1918,1918. i'm banging my head here. everytime someone points something else out,you bring up the 1918 flu or AIDS. show us some stats on how many people have gotten polio from the polio vaccine,or mumps,measels....or how about smallpox? how many smallpox deaths have there been since the vaccine was implemented. i'd be more inclined to appreciate your opinion if you presented some facts dealing with the vaccines that are routinely given today.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
here's a page about the decrease in the mortality rate since 1900,due to vaccination. so,it is up to you to explain how vaccines are bad,when the stats show they are working.

home.123india.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Smallpox vaccine example already given...but here it is again:

"The perils of vaccination were already known. Plain Talk magazine notes that "during the Franco-Prussian War, every German soldier was vaccinated. The result was that 53,288 otherwise healthy men developed smallpox. The death rate was high."

That was a truly sound vaccine!

Then there was the Smallpox vaccine given in Africa, which ONCE AGAIN, was laced with AIDS and is the cause of the disgustingly wild spread of AIDS thrughout Africa. Another sound vaccine.

Then there's the Anthrax vaccine that was illegally tested on members of the military recently and caused serious disease and death amongst OUR military! On either this thread or the one I just recently linked, I have info on that wonderful experiment using humans for guinea pigs by testing a vaccine on them....I posted a document from an officer whose men were the guinea pigs!

[edit on 16-10-2005 by XanaX]

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
XanaX, it seems that the only quote you actually cite -- as opposed to merely making claims and refusing to answer when someone asks you for evidence -- is this one:

In an article in Science, March 4, 1977, Jonas and Darrell Salk warn that. "Live virus vaccines against influenza or poliomyelitis may in each instance pro­duce the disease it intended to prevent—the live virus against measles and mumps may produce such side effects as encephalitis (brain damage)."

And what Salk say is absolutely correct; sometimes a vaccination can cause the disease it was meant to immunize against, or there may be other side effects.

But where your logic -- and thus, your entire hypothesis -- fails is where you equate the chance of a vaccine killing with 'vaccines killing more than they save'.

That's analogous to my saying:

(1) Susie was being taken by ambulance to a hospital when she went into labor.
(2) The ambulance crashed and Susie was killed.
(3) Therefore, ambulance rides kill more people than they save.
(4) Therefore, we should all boycott ambulances.

Such a conclusion, of course, is ridiculous; your quoting Salk out of context, then drawing a conclusion which is both incorrect and invalid, is ridiculous as well.

You have absolutely no coherent arguments, no evidence, and, in my opinion, no credibility whatsoever in this issue.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
that says it all. thank you thank you thank you!

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Okay: Why don't you add up all the people in Africa that have died of AIDS since the start of the smallpox vaccination program (1979)
Then: Add up all the people in the world that have died of AIDS
Then: Add up all the people that died of the 1918 flu
Then: Add up all the people that our government experimented on with vaccines that were untested and thus, killed them
Then: Throw in all the people every other governments did the same thing with...experimented on their own people with untested vaccines and how many of them died
Then: Throw in all the babies that have died of crib death (caused by vaccines)
Then: Throw in all the other babies that have died of adverse reactions to vaccines
Then: Throw in all the adults that have died from adverse reactions various flu vaccines over the years...especially the elderly

shall I continue? Once again I will repeat myself...as many of you seem to have missed what I said. I do not think all vaccines are bad, but I feel that trying any NEW vaccine is just like playing Russian Roullette. And why would any African with a brain want to try another vaccine that some country promises will help them when the smallpox one caused a massive outbreak of AIDS thoughout Africa...as, yes part of the depopulation program of many of the world's super powers and megarich!!

If the bird flu turned into a pandemic, I would not take a vaccine for it. I would take my chances.....and I bet I'd be the smart one in that scenario!! This bird flu (if it takes off) is another perfect disease to help with the world's depopulation......

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Elderly people die because they are ELDERLY! The vaccine is risky for them,but not as risky as getting the flu! Less elderly die each year BECAUSE they get the vaccine. I had NO flu victims in my facility the past 2 years.......and almost all had the vaccine. SIDS has never been proven to have been caused by vaccines,because guess what? SIDS was around before vaccines. Once again here we go with AIDS and 1918! AIDS is spreading because people are spreading it. If you don't want to sound like you are saying everyone is getting AIDS directly from vaccination,then re-word your comment. And please prove to me that everyone who had the 1918 flu got it from a vaccine. Flu spreads through the air. So if one person even got it from the vaccine.....a whole lot of others could get it by contact. You are pretty much saying that if one person has a negative reaction to a vaccine, absolutely no one should get vaccinated.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Here...chew on this for a while...especially the last link!

www.upi.com...
www.cbsnews.com...

This next one is interesting. Some believe SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome to be caused by vaccinations):
www.jesus-is-savior.com...

quote:

According to medical historian Harris Coulter, Ph.D., "There is no way that a pathologist can tell the difference between crib death and death from vaccination.... I called attention to this fact at a vaccination committee meeting in Washington, D.C., where they had a panel of people from about ten countries and I asked, 'How can you tell the difference between sudden infant death syndrome and death from vaccination?'

"The Americans simply could not answer the question. They waffled and couldn't state any guidelines. But the European representatives were more honest and said, 'Indeed, there is no way in the world that we can tell the difference between them and it is a very big problem for us.' It appears that M.D's invented the term sudden infant death syndrome to explain away the 'coincidence' that babies die about the same time they receive vaccines," says Dr. Coulter.

www.whale.to...
www.mercola.com...
www.floridatrialattorney.com...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

This last one...is another essay that discusses the correlation between SIDS and vaccinations. Seems highly likely that vaccinations are what has been causing SIDS all these years!

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.aroma-essence.com...

This last one more on the SIDS correlation.

www.taxtyranny.ca...

This last one is a massive site with tons of information!!

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Then how do you explain the fact that SIDS has decreased with the Back to Sleep campaign.........and with more babies receiving vaccines no less?

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   

SIDS has never been proven to have been caused by vaccines,because guess what? SIDS was around before vaccines.

SIDS was around before vaccines? I'd love to see your proof of that. We're not talking about hillbillies that had too many babies and used to smother the new ones back in the 19th century and before. "Oh darn, little Zeke has died. Well guess we'd better bury him in the back yard with the rest of them!"

There are many in the medical profession that feel confident that SIDS is the result of vaccinations. As my last post points out over and over again!

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
SIDS(sudden infant death syndrome)...........hello. you don't think babies have suddenly died in their cribs since babies have been being born? and what about the rest of your comments? elderly deaths because of vaccines? all the AIDS death directly because of vaccines? any numbers? stats?

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Then how do you explain the fact that SIDS has decreased with the Back to Sleep campaign.........and with more babies receiving vaccines no less?

Documentation? Proof? Everyone blasts me for making remarks with nothing to back it up...so why is it okay for you? And who says this info is true?...the people that make the vaccines? LMAO!

Ever heard about the mercury used to keep vaccines lasting longer causing autism? And why would they use anything made with mercury anyway? when it's one of the worst poisons on the planet. A drop in your bloodstream and you're dead!!

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join