It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccines responsible for more deaths than the diseases they are supposed to fight off.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
If you want to be afraid of Vaccines then worry about the mercury and Thimerosal, not some made up virus spreading.
Don't want to give your child vaccinations? Then be prepared to go to jail for neglect after your kid gets a bacterial infection and suffers brain damage or dies. The benefits of vaccines are essential and have done far more proven good than proven bad.

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
There is no evidence that mercury preservatives in vaccines cause mental retardation. There is a suspicion, and a correlation, but causation has not been demonstrated.

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Thank you soficrow......you always seem to have a good grasp on things. Now for this:

However, this is africa in general, not the people that are being urged by their imans to not have the polio vaccine. Fact, the rest of the world uses the vaccine, and polio was nearly wiped out, made extinct, these idiots stopped using it, because of baseless paranoia like you are spreading, and now polio is building up in those specific regions.

quote: guess Jonas Salk doesn't know what he's talking about
And salk is not saying that vaccines are not worth the danger, he's saying that a specific type of vaccination, where a living (but 'neutured') virus is used, are dangerous. THis is a small proportion of vaccines in the world.
quote: vasilis azoth
, but until it's done that way vaccination theory is just that, a theory, not a fact.
Yes, along with the Theory that diseases are caused by Germs, which will never be proven. Indeed, the Vaccination Theory, that injecting people with disabled or broken up peices of viruses, to cause their immune system to get to 'recognize' the virus, is entirely theoretical, and will allways be, like every scientific theory. And yet, if you aren't vaccinated for a disease, and its in the population, you'll get it, and you'll die. The 'big test' of the vaccine theory is that, there were epidemics of polio, there was a vaccine introduced, world wide, and the disease was practically destroyed entirely. And to provide the 'immoral' test population that isn't , these idiot, ignorant, and deluded clerics have done a good job. They told their people not to get vaccinated, and, surprise surprise, they're dying of polio.
quote: where I wish I could ignore a moderator
because he's presenting evidence and a logical argument against the uniformed and ignorant paranoia that you are spreading? You clearly don't want to ignore him, because you keep responding to him.
quote: Funny, you'll believe this, but not that vaccines kill people and that the CDC purposely kills people
Because there is evidence that this is the practice in africa, there is no evidence that vaccines cause more problems than they cure, and rather, the exact opposite is clearly indicated, no vaccines, lots of horrible viral diseases, give the population vaccines, those diseases practically go extinct.
quote: The thread is about vaccines. You bring up rapes of babies in Africa. I'm not sure what the correlation is
Is it that difficult for you to figure out? You said that AIDS was caused by a vaccine, and on purpose. Some of us have pointd out that thats an ignorant idea spread by people who are uneducated on the matter and who are more willing to beleive something crazy and wild than somethign boring and sensible, such as rather than wearing a condom or not having unprotected sex to avoid getting aids, that you can rape virginal babies to, witch-doctor-like, get rid of it. You seemd to think that these populations weren't ignorant on the matter, and seemed to scoff at the idea that they could be wrong about the issues surroudning viral diseases. This demonstrates that they fundamentally are.
quote: It's disgusting and you aren't any better for contributing it.

I think its disgusting that you are contributing to a movement that will, if it ever catches on, will result in the deaths of millions. If you don't like the uniformed and paranoid ideas about viruses, such as 'vaccines are worse than the disease' or the allied 'having sex with a pure virgin will get rid eof the disease', then don't participate in even a part of that set of ideas.
quote: It was a smallpox vaccine that was laced with AIDS at that time.
This, agian, is false, there is an idea that this might have been what happened to spread monkey aids to men, but its not a very well supported idea at all.
quote: Maybe these "backwards" people aren't as "backwards" as the world has hoped!
Again, these 'not backwards' people are raping babies to get rid of the disease'. If you think that thats not backwards, well, thats your business.

I will be redundant if I must. Why would an African want to take a Polio vaccine if the smallpox vaccine is what spread the AIDS virus throughout Africa? And there is plenty of documented evidence of this. Much of it is on my thread on this forum about the medical industry purposely not finding cures for diseases. The powers that be are trying to wipe out the population in Africa....and why should they believe the polio vaccine isn't laced with something else deadly?

Salk is saying vaccines ares dangerous!

I said I wanted to ignore said Moderator because he made a rude comment to me...calling me a Klonopin Monkey...which I thought the Mods were above such childish behavior and I was BANNED from this site for 3 days for the same behavor, yet he is free to be as rude as he wants. That's why I wish I could ignore him.

Regarding "raping babies in Africa" I find you equally offensive in this regard. Again, it has nothing to do with vaccines and none of this baby raping has been proven to be done as a cure for AIDS. It's all rumor. And, anyone doing it AGAIN, is simply a pedophile taking advantage of a horrible situation to help their sick lusts...and they should all be executed. And the continued discussion of this "baby raping" and of Africans being some kind of backward morons that believe in baby rape as a form of curing AIDS I find HIGHLY OFFENSIVE!

And the AIDS virus being spread through a smallpox vaccine is well supported as is the fact that it was spread in Manhattan to gay men through a hepatitis B vaccine.

The CDC is just that. Center for Disease Control! That means they CONTROL THE DISEASES. That doesn't concern you? It sure as hell concerns me! Why don't you research all the experiments they've done on humans over the years (without their knowledge) to see what certain diseases and viruses will do to humans! i.e. Legionnaires Disease!

I think YOU are backwards for thinking that these people are raping babies for any other reason other than the fact that they are pedophiles taking advantage of the situation.

[edit on 6-10-2005 by XanaX]

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   

There is no evidence that mercury preservatives in vaccines cause mental retardation

Mercury is one of the worst poisons on the planet. It takes very little in your system to kill you. So why would you think anything made of mercury was not bad??

Edit to add: find all the info you want on AIDS here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by XanaX
I will be redundant if I must. Why would an African want to take a Polio vaccine if the smallpox vaccine is what spread the AIDS virus throughout Africa?

The smallpox vaccine did not spread aids throughout africa.

and why should they believe the polio vaccine isn't laced with something else deadly?
[
This is precisely the reasoning that has lead to polio going from 'nearly eradicated' to 'resurging'

alk is saying vaccines ares dangerous!

Completely untrue. He is saying that specific live virus vaccines can be dangerous, not that all vaccines are more trouble than they are worth.

calling me a Klonopin Monkey

Ah, this is a misunderstanding. DoubleM is a monkey, a chimp infact, he is refering to himself, and this is something of a trademark of his. Anyone familiar with lots of his posts would recognize this, perhaps you aren't familiar with him. If you'd like to get to know him, I suggest getting a bunch of bannanas or one of these

Regarding "raping babies in Africa" I find you equally offensive in this regard.

Please use the complaint feature if you have a complaint.

Again, it has nothing to do with vaccines

It has everything to do with vaccines as its part of the class of phenomena falling under 'misunderstanding viruses and vaccines'.

The CDC is just that. Center for Disease Control! That means they CONTROL THE DISEASES. That doesn't concern you?
No, since I know what the word 'control' means.

Legionnaires Disease!

What does that have to do with anything??? Legionaires disease is a parasitic disease that struck a convention. It was thriving in the air conditioning system of the convention center and broke out when the convention was in full swing.

I think YOU are backwards

And I think you are backwards and ignorant for thinking that vaccines kill more people than the diseases that they protect against, which you still have yet to explain, let alone demonstrate.

[edit on 6-10-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   

What does that have to do with anything??? Legionaires disease is a parasitic disease that struck a convention. It was thriving in the air conditioning system of the convention center and broke out when the convention was in full swing.

It wasn't thriving in the air conditioning...it was sent through the air conditioning vents....oddly enough at the exact time the place was full. This was an experiment on humans without their knowledge....done by the CDC! You are quick to believe the stories that our government want you to believe. Ever since the CDC was created......all kinds of experiments have been done on humans without their knowledge. Remember those lovely syphyllis experiments on those unsuspecting men in Tuskegee?? Were those just backward people that don't matter to anyone?

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   

it was sent through the air conditioning vents....oddly enough at the exact time the place was full.

dun dun duuuuuuun

'snot possible at all that it was there before hand right, and that it became a big break out because there was a big collection of older legionaires all networking at the conference right? Must be a secret evil plot by the CDC.

Remember those lovely syphyllis experiments on those unsuspecting men in Tuskegee?? Were those just backward people that don't matter to anyone?

Please stick to the subject, that vaccines kill more people than the disease that they are supposed to stop. A good place to start would be to demonstrate that more people die from the yearly flu vaccinations than did, say, during the 1918 flu pandemic.

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Please stick to the subject, that vaccines kill more people than the disease that they are supposed to stop.

I have to stick to the topic while you talk about disgusting things like baby rapes in Africa that have absolutely nothing to do with the topic AT ALL!

You continued talking about Legionnaires disease and I replied to you. If you didn't want me to discuss it, you shouldn't have posted anything about it!

Another case of Moderator's having the "Do as I say not as I do" attitude!!

Edit to add: I'm not saying all Mods are like this, but many are!

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
If you want to be afraid of Vaccines then worry about the mercury and Thimerosal, not some made up virus spreading.

You beat me to it, it's the Thimerosal you have to worry about. The drug companies are finally heeding the warnings about the danget of the mercury used to increase the shelflife of vaccines ( and hold down the costs.)
But, the stockpile of Thimerosal is still being used where possible to vaccinate kids and in vaccines used in older children and adults--like tetanus shots.

Thimerosal poisoning our kids
this is a recent ATS article and contains seversl links pro and con Thimerosal.

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Maybe that is because the "Polio" vaccines used in Africa around 1978-1980 are what spread the AIDS virus throughout Africa. The vaccine was laced with it purposely.

And.....this is a medical post not a NWO post....

Why are so many of those "backward and ignorant" people dying of AIDS??

Please note that your question preceded my participation, and is directly linked by you to the vaccination process, and your implications… I would say that I’m quite on topic by responding to your question, you simply choose to ignore my (correct) answer because it doesn’t fit in your perception of reality.

The thread is about vaccines. You bring up rapes of babies in Africa. I'm not sure what the correlation is other than the fact that you somehow find it amusing that there is some "rumor" that raping babies is believed to be a cure for AIDS in Africa. Again, I will say that no one believes that raping babies will cure AIDS...it's simply a way for pedophiles to find an excuse to partake in behavior which they should be put to death for.

Once again, it is you that chooses to both cling to this subject, and ignore it’s implications… Pedophilia is not the motivating factor in these cases of infant rape, but the desire to effect a “cure” for AIDS… The only thing amusing I find about it is your technique for embracing ignorance.

Vaccinated Monkeys, not just for surviving epidemics anymore...

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Once again, it is you that chooses to both cling to this subject, and ignore it’s implications… Pedophilia is not the motivating factor in these cases of infant rape, but the desire to effect a “cure” for AIDS… The only thing amusing I find about it is your technique for embracing ignorance.

Pedophilia is ABSOLUTELY the motivating factor in theses cases. I embrace ignorance? Anyone who thinks someone would rape an infant and have any other intentions other than sick and twisted sexual desires, is ignorant! No one in their right mind whether in the First World, Second World, Third World or ANY WORLD would rape an infant for any purpose other than twisted sexual gratification. I don't care how BACKWARD some of you think these people are.....YOU ARE WRONG! And I am pretty certain all of you that believe otherwise, are nothing but rascists.

There are plenty of rednecks in the United States that rape their own kids of all ages....and they ARE backward...but let me tell you, they know EXACTLY what they are doing. They are sick and disgusting individuals. And, I am sure that if someone came along and said they'd live forever if they raped an infant....they'd be lined up miles deep....and not one of them would believe they would live forever....they'd just jump on that disgusting bandwagon and say "Oh, I sorry...I thought it would make me immortal. I'm not a pedophile or anything."

I embrace ignorance? You live it! Why don't you do some research on pedophilia.

Monkey brains...not just for monkeys anymore!

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Pedophilia is ABSOLUTELY the motivating factor in theses cases. I embrace ignorance? Anyone who thinks someone would rape an infant and have any other intentions other than sick and twisted sexual desires, is ignorant!

You're wrong. Plain and simple. There are myriad anthropology, history and medical texts which would confirm very easily the fact that yes, in certain cultures, the motivation was not pedophilia at all - just a desire to beat a disease. Whether or not you choose to accept this is a different matter entirely.

I embrace ignorance? You live it! Why don't you do some research on pedophilia.

Why don't you? Pedophilia and what happens in these cultures are two entirely different things.

I suggest you research both before spouting off more nonsense.

You keep playing the race card - why is that? Nobody else here is trying to bring up negative racial tones - except you.

[edit on 6/10/05 by Tinkleflower]

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
On topic:

www.upi.com...
www.cbsnews.com...

This next one is interesting. Some believe SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome to be caused by vaccinations):
www.jesus-is-savior.com...

According to medical historian Harris Coulter, Ph.D., "There is no way that a pathologist can tell the difference between crib death and death from vaccination.... I called attention to this fact at a vaccination committee meeting in Washington, D.C., where they had a panel of people from about ten countries and I asked, 'How can you tell the difference between sudden infant death syndrome and death from vaccination?'

"The Americans simply could not answer the question. They waffled and couldn't state any guidelines. But the European representatives were more honest and said, 'Indeed, there is no way in the world that we can tell the difference between them and it is a very big problem for us.' It appears that M.D's invented the term sudden infant death syndrome to explain away the 'coincidence' that babies die about the same time they receive vaccines," says Dr. Coulter.

www.whale.to...
www.mercola.com...
www.floridatrialattorney.com...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

This last one...is another essay that discusses the correlation between SIDS and vaccinations. Seems highly likely that vaccinations are what has been causing SIDS all these years!

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.aroma-essence.com...

This last one more on the SIDS correlation.

www.taxtyranny.ca...

This last one is a massive site with tons of information!!

This should be enough for now. I was asked to stay on topic. I believe I have done so here!

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
And what of the hundreds of SIDS deaths in unvaccinated children?

Or is that number not considered?

Additionally:

There are concerns, many of which circulate on the Internet, linking some vaccines to multiple sclerosis, SIDS, and other problems. To date, several studies have failed to show any connection between immunizations and these conditions. The number of SIDS cases has actually fallen by almost 50% in recent years, whereas the number of vaccines administered yearly continues to rise.

(emphasis mine)

Logically one would expect to see a rise in SIDS cases as the number of administered vaccines rises.

Source 1

Source 2

Source 3

Source 4

Seriously, read this about SIDS

And this on increased childhood vaccination rates

Any comments?

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Anthrax Vaccine Human Experimentation....

www.taxtyranny.ca...

www.delawareonline.com...
The News Journal, DE
10/10/2004

Ex-DAFB commander says troops used as guinea pigs
Military denies that illness of pilots, crew caused by squalene
By LEE WILLIAMS and HIRAN RATNAYAKE
The News Journal

A former Dover Air Force Base commander says military officials used his
troops as guinea pigs in illegal medical experiments under the government's
controversial anthrax vaccination program.

The above link explains the whole thing. It's many pages long, but worth the read. And who said the CDC doesn't experiment on human beings without their knowledge? BTW, I would say this is on topic as it relates to vaccines......

Monkey denial....not just a simian river in Egypt any longer!

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Your delawareonline link doesn't work.

Fix it so we can read it?

And any comments on the post above?

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   

The above link explains the whole thing. It's many pages long, but worth the read. And who said the CDC doesn't experiment on human beings without their knowledge? BTW, I would say this is on topic as it relates to vaccines......

Monkey denial....not just a simian river in Egypt any longer!

Is contained in this opening paragraph here:

www.taxtyranny.ca
BL Fisher Note:

Medical doctors operating America's forced vaccination system both in
military and civilian life would do well to review the proceedings of The
Doctor's Trial at Nuremberg after World War II where medical doctors were
tried for crimes against humanity. Whenever medical doctors force medical
interventions carrying a risk of injury or death upon individuals without
their voluntary informed consent, they are violating the spirit and letter
of the Nuremberg Code, which serves as a guideline for the ethical practice
of modern medicine.

Equating physicians who administer vaccinations to Nazi butchers... No bias here folks... Move along smartly, the intellectual "showers" are waiting. :shk:

Ever hear of Godwin's law?

Flattered Monkeys, not just for "imitation is the best form of" anymore...

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Equating physicians who administer vaccinations to Nazi butchers... No bias here folks... Move along smartly, the intellectual "showers" are waiting.

Ever hear of Godwin's law?

You don't think it's a crime against humanity to experiment on humans without their consent? If you don't, there must be something wrong with you. Godwin's Law? You invoked it here...not me. It was part of a long document that I posted and you chose to pinpoint that specific part of it.....So, your bad, not mine!

You think it's okay for a "physician" to administer a vaccine experimentally to soldiers who are unaware that they are being tested to see what said vaccine is going to do to them?? Did you also think it was okay for Syphillis to be tested on blacks in Tuskegee? Something President Clinton apologized for during his presidency!! You think this type of experimentation is okay? I would love to hear your argument as to why it's okay.....but I won't hear it because you have NO argument!!

Deny ignorance? Why don't you give it a shot!

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
So about the SIDS thing...

Will there be a response, or not? As with many other threads, Xanax, you seem pretty adept at picking out the websites you like but ignoring those which disagree with your opinions...is that happening again here?

Seriously - I'm painfully close to the SIDS issue (on a deeply personal level) as it is; but all I'm seeing is more and more of Mercola and whale.to......and come on. Neither are particularly strong in terms of veracity and/or accuracy, are they?

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   

You don't think it's a crime against humanity to experiment on humans without their consent? If you don't, there must be something wrong with you. Godwin's Law? You invoked it here...not me. It was part of a long document that I posted and you chose to pinpoint that specific part of it.....So, your bad, not mine!

It was your source that made the Nazi reference, I merely pointed out that the entirety of your source was prefaced by such an outrageous and clearly biased introductory note. The burden is upon youYour source… Your intended tone. :shk:

You think it's okay for a "physician" to administer a vaccine experimentally to soldiers who are unaware that they are being tested to see what said vaccine is going to do to them?? Did you also think it was okay for Syphillis to be tested on blacks in Tuskegee? Something President Clinton apologized for during his presidency!! You think this type of experimentation is okay? I would love to hear your argument as to why it's okay.....but I won't hear it because you have NO argument!!

Interesting that you cite the Tuskegee Syphilis Study, while you rail against the Public Health Service (PHS) and the Center For Disease Control (CDC) for trying to vaccinate and treat the population at large, you subsequently lambast them for failing to treat the same. Which is it? Do you want the prevention and treatment of disease, or do you wish for Darwinian thinning of the “herd” by removing the very notion of disease prevention and treatment? You embrace a philosophy that will ensure the depopulation process you claim to be currently perpetrated by these groups. You can’t have it both ways… But this isn’t about vaccinations, AIDS, or any other disease… This is about your hate and contempt for the medical community isn’t it?

Syphilis was not “tested” on blacks, the subjects were already in the late stages of the disease when they were brought into the study (let’s be accurate, not hysterical), the reprehensible actions were the withholding of treatment, and the premeditated obfuscation of their condition. I’ll defend neither, nor the study in general… Nor will I condemn the overwhelming good that has come from the PHS and CDC, you may wish to throw the baby out with the bath water, I’ll hang on and save lives.

Interestingly enough, the CDC is quite candid about the Tuskegee Syphilis Study, a shame your sources are not as equally candid about the efficacy and value of vaccines, and the unquestionable value they have had.

Deny ignorance? Why don't you give it a shot!

Every day I’m here…

Burger King Monkeys, not just for “having it your way” anymore…

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join