It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Did he look like this guy?

It's true! You really can find anything with Google image search.

external image

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Now I see why I'm glad I made you VP. You're just as wrong in the head as I am. *laugh*

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   

If this is wrong, I don't want to be right!

external image

Kalapadea really needs to look into the zombie squirrel problem on his next podcast.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   
grown men?
hmmmph

snore. grow up.
earth is dying.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   
You certainly are a persistent fellow.

But it won't work.

Sorry.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   
You know, I always remember how short this country is, but everytime I'm here I manage to smack my head into things. The other day I was getting in the shower, and smacked the top of my head right into the bar holding the shower door up. And before that I was ducking under the overhang of a roof going towards the kitchen (outdoor kitchen) and stood up too soon. My poor drain is bamaged again. *sigh*

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 02:02 AM
link   
They aren't short. You are just too darn tall!

Seriously though, you're almost a whole foot taller than your fiancee aren't you? I remember you posting a picture once.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 02:41 AM
link   
i think this is great.
you guys are really funny.
it's fun.

[edit on 29-10-2005 by billybob]

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Now you're trying to shame us into shutting up?

Sorry, the only person who can successfully lay a guilt trip on me is my mother.

And you are not her.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Hi Duz

I missed our fearless leader's visit
OMG and those cute little chickies. How adorable! I never thought chickens could be so sweet.

Me thinks billy bob is lonely and wants some company
Can't really be helped if he thinks we are the best thread on BTS can he?

Billy... do you want a little nametag? Will that help you be nicer to people? Now here is a donut, mind you don't get any sprinkles over our brand new carpet. Now run and play along. That's a good boy.

Duze - when are we going to hear a podcast from you?

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 02:51 AM
link   
So what, now you have a problem with people trying to have fun? I guess it's a crime in your eyes to enjoy ourselves and have fun talking to each other. Well I for one am glad there aren't more people like you in this world.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Zaph!! Are you back?? Are you visiting?? Did you miss me??? *searches through your pockets* Okookokokokok. What did you bring me??? *jumps up and down*.

I had this thing where I did this other thing and then whatshisname said this to me and I said, oh please and then he said really no this is what it is and then I cried and then he was mean and wouldn't talk to me and that's what happened while you were gone.

*deep breathe*

And how are you?

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 02:55 AM
link   
You didn't miss me Nik. The better half is out visiting her sister so I'm checking up on things here. I was just out cleaning up and putting the latest movie on. It's been raining a lot here. Good lord do they have some serious thunderstorms. It's great to listen to the thunder shake the house. Btw, she and I have the cutest little house here. hehe This is my first visit to it. She had a little one room house built with bathroom/shower/closet on the side, and a little porch on the front.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 02:56 AM
link   
No I'm not back just visiting. I get back on the 10th. I haven't gone shopping for gifts just yet. That's next week. Yah I saw where you made the guy cry. I was really impressed with that.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Hi Nik

Look, the Leader is back. Woohoo!

The chickens are cute but they are still chickens. With all those feathers you would probably only have to chase them around for half an hour before they moved on to a better place. Like the stewpot!

I need to get a mic.

Then I can embarrass myself in audio!

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   
i wish you the best.
may your future be blessed.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by nikelbee
Me thinks billy bob is lonely and wants some company
Can't really be helped if he thinks we are the best thread on BTS can he?

haha! you win.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Becuase my mother changed my diaper when I was a little baby and is cognizant of the fact that I am not a boy.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey
Becuase my mother changed my diaper when I was a little baby and is cognizant of the fact that I am not a boy.

i don't remember my mother changing my diapers.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
So what, now you have a problem with people trying to have fun? I guess it's a crime in your eyes to enjoy ourselves and have fun talking to each other. Well I for one am glad there aren't more people like you in this world.

WHAT? i said, "this is really great. you guys are really funny. it's fun.
who woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? cheer up!

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join