It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Yep, that's you.

In keeping with my theme for the evening, I've created haiku based on your PodCast.

When saving mankind
squirrels should use the crosswalks;
it just makes good sense

Evil squirrels die
pushed under the spinning wheels –
good squirrels save Earth

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 02:41 AM
link   
look its the great squirrel o doom!

[edit on 10/27/2005 by denial28]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I go to bed and the next day there are 3 pages of poetry, pirates, PC haikus and squirrel/bambi death talk and I MISSED it all.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   
You also missed a beautiful service for Kalapadaa's smooshed squirrel.
I did manage to take a picture though.....

It was truly lovely...
:

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 04:44 AM
link   
That is priceless. It reminds me of Toons the Cat.
Then I think of the WD rabbits and 'bright eyes' and I get sad, then I think of Frank the bunny and I get *evil* then I think of Eternal Sunshine and I get weird, then I think of pirates and zombies and I get happy again.

(a minute in the mind of nikbee is a very troubled minute indeed).

Here is my morning Haiku

Coffee: My Hero

Of wine soaked evenings
I can't forget, redemption
in a Grande cup

[edit on 27-10-2005 by nikelbee]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 04:52 AM
link   
You like it? I drew it all by myself

See now youre going to make me watch WD again. I dont remember that part. The one thing that stuck out in my mind was when the lil psychic bunny was loooking at the field before they decided to find other land and started screaming about how he could see and smell the blood...
I haven't gone to sleep yet so I'll probably fall asleep to it, I can only imagine the dreams Ill have from thet

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 04:57 AM
link   
They will be very much like Donnie Darko dreams. Like the dreams one has after Charlie and the Chocolate factory or Wizard of Oz or that horrible film with Phil Collins - Buster.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I was not brave enough for buster. Phil collins as an actor seemed like just a bad idea. Talk about bad dreams, once I fell asleep with CNN on and I had a dream that I had to act as personal advisor to saddam hussein. It was kind of cool because just as I woke up I was about to introduce him to bush and we were supposed to mediate about the WMD situation.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Speaking of crazy dreams, I have two comments.

1.) LTJ Bukem Earth Volume 2
2.) Robert Miles 23AM

LTJ Bukem's cds are screwy with your head enough already, for those who don't know LTJ Bukem is like the father of Drum n Bass. Falling asleep to Earth Volume 2 has always brought me crazy lucid dreams, I mean really weird ones.

Robert Miles 23AM is another album with great sleep potential, I mean within about 3 songs, I'm usually asleep. For anyone who likes techno, I highly recommend em.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hey! I better see family guy being watched on some computers tonight /glares at Duzey. Hop to it!

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Is it just me or does thread seem like the only remotely fun place to be right now???? God I am bored!!! AHHHHHHHH>>>>>
and to make matters worse, I bought paint to cover up where my lovely child drew on the walls and it isnt enough to paint the entire wall but its too light of a shade on one wall and too dark on the other WTF AHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
OK Kalapadea, I'll alter my schedule (pronounced shed-jool, I'm a Canuck) and watch the movie tonight.

Denial, this is by far my favourite thread. Filled with silly things and random thoughts.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Why would you want to kill a perfectly good thread? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of intelligent discussion?

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Oh we don't want to kill them, it just kinda happens.
It seems to be a common misconception that we actively try to kill threads. We do joke about it sometimes, but that's just to try and make ourselves feel better.

So now we post all our strange and random thoughts here, knowing that another member will always answer you. This thread is providing a public service to the rest of ATS by keeping us out of trouble.

Plus with the title of this thread the Mods know who we are and if we were going around killing threads on purpose, this thread wouldn't have 40+ pages.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Just kind of think of it as ATS chat with dialup instead of highspeed Internet

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Continuing with the haiku

loam we all miss you
and your lovely green background;
where can our loam be?

I beg of you please
connect Tinkles internet;
we miss her stories

Benevolent One -
visiting his fiancee
for some smoochy face

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I'm really, REALLY tired. To the point where I don't think my own new podcast makes sense to me. But I posted it anway, just to stir up TC again

Where oh where did our loamy go, oh where oh where can he be?
Loamy Green Foamy!

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Oooooh, a new Kalapadea PodCast!

I must go listen and laugh.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Heres a poem Im not a fan of Haiku but I write regular. SO here are my odes to the members who post in this thread

There once was a loam on this thread,
which is also a kind of plant bed.
Both have backgrounds of green
But only one can be seen
typing and using his head

Kalapadaa is an overactively intelligent man,
Who has quite a few strange rants at hand
I enjoy hearing his view
About flattened squiirels gone askew,
And the strangeness of movie land!

Duzey is a likeable member,
the words that she types are like embers,
Burning softly at night,
By a small campfires light
Making you all warm
Like timber

Zaphod is a ruler slightly odd
Who Is TKA Thread's head honcho God.
Upon his throne he dramatically sits,
Whilst dreaming of his grlfriend's nice lips,
So he hopped in his car to Cape Cod.

Nicklebee is a wise one to see
the comments always amuse me
The words come so fast,
Until bedtime hits,
and she goes right to sleep,
Being responsible,an adult, A lass

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Very nice denial!

I'm not really a fan of haiku either. Last night was the first time in over15 years that I have written any sort of poetry at all. Rhyming is not my strong point, hence the haiku. Then I just started having fun trying to follow the 5,7,5 rule. Brevity is not a strong point for me either, so it's kind of a personal challenge.

One thing though, loam is male. Don't worry, I made the same mistake. He's just so sensible and level-headed. And a beautiful shade of green.

PS Was the timber thing an ever so sly reference to my continual whining about softwood lumber? If so, well done.

[edit on 27-10-2005 by Duzey]

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join