It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Wow Nik, that's a great avatar you made for loam.

loam, you look so manly!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Denial - It did remind me a little of Crazy Frog - vrmmm vrmmm vrmmmmmm. You know that thread on BTS called ATS Love? I think you and Kala need to get together as your voices/levels of excitement/randomness are very similiar - I think he is your secret ATS 'soulmate'.

Loamy you look mighty hot in those green tights, I must say. I predict for you the increase of U2s overnight - and not all of them questions about the environment.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I think Kala is just upset because you managed to outrandom even the Master of Random. heehhe.

Upset?!? Hardly, more like "YUS!" Now I can carry out my master plan to run podcast conversations made of entirely movie quotes, musings, and random noises.

it's rare to find guys who speak of other things than
sex, beer and sports LOL

And when have I ever? =P

Just a side note, I had no idea how loud the beeping and stuff came through, it was supposed to be like a broadcast, I just listened to it myself and I peed my pants, I have never realized how much I sound like crazy frog!

Yea, I think you need to boost your mic or something, because even without the random beeping, you're VERY quiet.

About the soulmate thing, is that a compliment? /ears perk up

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Kala

I have a linky for you. Unfortunately, we are not suited for one another as I am not very random after all. I am actually very serious and focused and organised and only 'pretend' to be devil-may-care, but the stark reality of it is that I am simply not cool enough for you.

*hangs head*

I am more like rain man - counting cracks in the sidewalk and wondering what this character will say to that one, even in the middle of a party or going out for dinner, my mind will be on other matters and I will think of these things and sometimes blurt out plotlines and observations that make no sense, which is not so much random, as very scary, especially if you happen to be a waiter. Thus, I could never make you happy as your cyber bride. But I am open minded enough to note these things and wish you luck with someone else even if that someone is not *sob* me.

Now if you will excuse me, I will go sob out my grief on my virtual pillow.

Treat him right Denial!

A griefstricken Nik

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Youre definately right Nik, Kalapadea and I sound very much alike- scary...
But I do have to ask, do you like kids? LOL
Thank god I'm not the onlly one either... Funny story, you mention world domination via podcast, Kala. When I went on a job interview and my potential boss asked me what brought me there for a job, I replied, well I wanted to rule the world but apparently I would have to settle for this place. The look on his face was PRICELESS! And hey, I was hired on the spot LOL

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
OK Kalapadea,

I watched this movie that came highly recommended by you. You know, The Family Guy movie......

And there was a DEAD BUNNY!!!!!

What do people have against bunny rabbits???????

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Shhh I'm hunting wabbits....

Aha, I've always wanted to do this! (Writes douchebag on grave) "well that's not exactly appropriate" Of course it is! "no no, they changed the meaning of that word after President Douchebag"

(Scene of election rally, with supporters yelling "Douchebag Douchebag!" at the podium man says, "I just got off the phone with senator Daterape")

Great movie, admit it.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Oh, it was funny.

I just didn't expect to see a dead bunny, just one day after we had talked about them. It was spooky.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Boy I leave on vacation and you guys go crazy. Zombies, dead squirrels, dead rabbits. Yeesh.

By the way did you guys know that roosters crow ALL. FREAKING. NIGHT. At 2am it gets a LITTLE annoying.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
By the way did you guys know that roosters crow ALL. FREAKING. NIGHT. At 2am it gets a LITTLE annoying.

ROOSTERS?????
WE DONT NEED NO STINKING ROOSTERS

Omg I was assaulted badly when I was like 13 by a rooster, the creep jumped on top of my head from the top of the coop and used his spurs and gave me a nice gauge out of the top of my scalp.... I had to have like 10 stitches, All chickens and roosters should get the death penalty, they are smelly noisy ugly ingrates, besides since everything tastes like em anyways its not like they really serve a purpose anymore

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

The best way to deal with this is to wait until about 2 PM, when it's really hot out. Then go out and play chase the rooster around in the hot sun for an hour.

Wait one hour, come back outside and the rooster will be dead. Problem solved.

I did this by accident once.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   
YEAH Death to the roosters, although, there is just one breed of chicken I do like, It's skin is blue, and it looks like its wearing a rabbit fur hat and cuffs, theyre actually kind of sweet called a silkie bantam, apparently the oldest breed of bantam originating in japan, although china tries to take credit for this, and Marco Polo made refernce to them in 1232...

How cute are these!

[edit on 10/29/2005 by denial28]

[edit on 10/29/2005 by denial28]

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Those are the prettiest chckens I have ever seen. They must be a huge pain in the butt to groom.

They kind of look like miniature sheepdogs with beaks.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey

They kind of look like miniature sheepdogs with beaks.

You also can't tell which end is which LOL

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Which is why one should always avoid kissing a sheepdog or a silkie chicken on the nose.

We are truly demented.... :shk:

It's so much fun!

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   
No wonder I like this thread so much. We're all insane. I'd say we belong in the nut house, but we'd just take it over and end up running things.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Insane is such a harsh word but I guess it works.

That's why it's so nice that we have someplace to hang out, where we won't inflict our insanity on anyone else's thread.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Insane is the right word for us. What else would you call a 40+ page thread where we have threadkillers, talking donuts, ninja fleas, dead squirells, zombies, depressing rabbit stories, and lord knows what else?

[edit on 10/29/2005 by Zaphod58]

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   
This thread is a pretty frightening look into our minds, isn't it?

It's almost scary how we flow from one topic to the other with such ease. At least nobody has mentioned zombie squirrels yet.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I saw a zombie squirrel one day. He was REALLY pissed off. Said someone raided his nut cache and he was gonna hunt them down and hurt them for it.

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join