It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
i hear posters on this thread have been mysteriously dying of anthrax.
i'd be careful.
just sayin'. not trying to scare anyone off.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
After being in the Army for 8 years I've been vaccinated against it weisenheimer

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Anthrax???

Isn't that the name of a heavy metal band?

PS Thanks for the lizard denial. Do they eat homing pigeons?

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey
PS Thanks for the lizard denial. Do they eat homing pigeons?

I hope not, it sure would take a long time for it to walk to you from Philadelphia

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
What if he didn't get hungry until a few hours into the flight?

That's a long fall and he might break his little lizard legs. Probably best to muzzle him before transport.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I know, I'll use duct tape!!It seems to work for everything else! Maybe I'll give him a couple of Big mac coupons I won at Monopoly, Big macs solve all the worlds problems

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 12:17 AM
link   
this thread is the nwo "red list". anyone who posts here(except for me, speaking of (stool) pidgeons), will be executed by beheading.

you know, i'm really not trying to scare people away. SOLIDARITY REBEL BROTHERS!

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by denial28
Maybe I'll give him a couple of Big mac coupons I won at Monopoly, Big macs solve all the worlds problems

I just finished a quarter pounder with cheese. Alas, I have won nothing but a soft-serve cone.

If the NWO is worried about this thread, the NWO forum can breathe a little easier. We'll drive them nuts with bad poetry and random thoughts.

link   
Crap dude, I'm already on NWO's most wanted list, I'm a member of The LaRouche PAC. But I'll take your word for it that I'll be beheaded:shk:

I ain't got no-body!

What if I told you I was watching you through your window, and have a handful of Limberger cheese ready to be launched inside. I see you!

link   
Your sad attempts at killing this thread are futile, please quit telling us how horrible you are.

What are you like 12 or something? SENTENCES PLEASE.

No matter how random I get, I try to make it understandable to those who have no idea what I'm talking about.

Why were you in the bathroom denial?

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   
When my sister was young, she went to a friends birthday party. Sometime during the party, the girls father came home with a brace of rabbits and proceeded to skin them in front of a large group of screaming little girls.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   
My lease is up on my house Nov 15th and it was a horrid puke green, I decided to get creative a couple months ago, whilst I was PMSing. And checkered the tile to make it a little easier on the eyes. Ran out of paint, and time, so now I've decided to just paint it white. Theres a thousand dollar deposit, I need back badly.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
the girls father came home with a brace of rabbits and proceeded to skin them in front of a large group of screaming little girls.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Thats horrid! Ever watch the PETA video on Fur farming? I accidentally did and it had a very big impact on me, had nightmares for a week

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Beloved Leader! Good to see you. I've been hard at work keeping your seat (the one on the throne) warm for you. Here's a Mountian Dew.

I stayed over at a friends house when I was younger and one morning I looked out their kitchen window and Bambi was dead on the lawn! It was beyond traumatic.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Lizard haiku

Homing pigeons fly
with lizards taped to their backs;
isn't duct tape great?

I have no lizard -
Lysergic broke his promise
Politicians, blech.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey
I stayed over at a friends house when I was younger and one morning I looked out their kitchen window and Bambi was dead on the lawn! It was beyond traumatic.

coincidence?
i think not.

i happen to know, for the record, that those pieces of bambi were planted on the lawn. the signs of cause of death were inconsistent with the reported cause of death. the official story is A LIE! that wasn't even a deer. it was a dog with twigs duct-taped to it's head(it really is handy stuff. support rumsfeld!).

and, denial, i'm waiting with a fresh bun, saurkraut, mustard and some hungarian salami. launch away.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
the girls father came home with a brace of rabbits and proceeded to skin them in front of a large group of screaming little girls.

HAHA! that's rich.
i did the EXACT SAME THING!
what a laugh.

all your threads are belong to us.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   
oops. double post.

well. while i'm here...

check the banned member list against the obits.

'suicide', eh? yeah, okay.

[edit on 27-10-2005 by billybob]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
it was a dog with twigs duct-taped to it's head

Fluffy!

Duct tape haiku:

Everyones best friend
you can do most anything;
duct tape, I love you.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I posted my random podcast on squirrel road kill.

for the strong minded only.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit : I swear officer, I warned these people that their heads would explode.

[edit on 10/27/2005 by Kalapadea]

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join