It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Well the moon was full and the color of blood the night the pirates came to the vampire club, the leader was tall and snide and slim, he looked like a gay Captain Morgan.

CHEESE! pickles! I like toast, with butter.

Tonight I spent a full 5 min freezing a wolf spider with an upside down compressed air canister. When he thawed, he crawled away.

Oh, this week, I think we'll be watching donnie darko at some point. Then maybe Red Dawn.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Speaking of spiders, I was cutting down some poison sumac and oak trees that had grown to the size of actuall trees,(AND Yes my arm is now a freaking water blister) I lifted the root cluster out of the ground, And you had to see the thing that was large enough to pick me up and carry me away. I imagine it wa some sort of wood spider or brown recluse but Uggh, it was the size of my hand literally.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Spiders are great. I think they are cuddly and cute and want to have them as pets (the bigger and hairier the better) but I don't for two reasons - 1, I'd have to feed them mice and I couldn't bear myself to do that; 2, the rest of my family are scared of spiders. As in bone-curdling phobia. While they are screaming and standing on chairs/coaches so they don't attack, I gently scoop them up and put them outside.

Fortunately, spiders like our house. I see them scuttling around all the time. He he.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I have a deep fascination for them, and I have rules. If they are in nature, I will not kill them under any circumstance. They are in their own habitat and thats where they belong, however, should they decide to take up residence in my house, I will put them outside. Should it be a species that looks dangerous, I will try to capture it and put it out, however, if I can't find a jar or cup to safely remove my 8 legged pal. It quickly meets a demise.
by being quickly smooshed.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 04:23 AM
link   
We went from zombies to spiders just like that *snaps fingers* how bout we do ghosts next? I'm not particularly fond of 8 legged creatures... I'm not phobic, just a little 'unsettled'.

Kalapadea - Donny Darko and Red Dawn? I like the way your mind works

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Ghosts are great when theyre in someone elses house!
As far as cool ghosts, I like the ones in the sixth sense, also in the others. They are cool, not frightening, The ones in 13 ghosts rock, but I wouldnt like to meet any of them in a dark alley.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I like ghosts. There is something very compelling about them - despite their whispy ethereal qualities, they appear to be quite lonely, like old dusty footprints in attics, forgotten and sad, a product of a bygone era.

I wish I could write a good ghost story. But they keep coming out all rubbish. A friend of mine and I are trying to write about global ghosts but it isn't going well. A good ghost is hard to find.

I love The Others. I have this theory about why Hollywood can't 'do' ghosts.

I might go into it a little later once my brain is awake. Alas, alas, I need many cups of coffee to keep me awake at work.

grrrrrhrrhrhr

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by denial28
Speaking of spiders, I was cutting down some poison sumac and oak trees that had grown to the size of actuall trees,(AND Yes my arm is now a freaking water blister) I lifted the root cluster out of the ground, And you had to see the thing that was large enough to pick me up and carry me away. I imagine it wa some sort of wood spider or brown recluse but Uggh, it was the size of my hand literally.

Wolf Spider, thats the one I froze, I mean we're talking inc legs, the size of my palm.

Ghosts now? Alright... I do have 13 ghosts on DVD... ehe.

EDIT: I say that because you're up in philly, we have the same spiders down here in Baltimore ish.

[edit on 10/24/2005 by Kalapadea]

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kalapadea

EDIT: I say that because you're up in philly, we have the same spiders down here in Baltimore ish.

Actually, was on the border of MD, in WVA right outside a little town called Hancock

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Wow, I know where hancock is, that's out west of hagerstown, like 80 mi from here.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Wow hey neighbor!!!, Im moving to Berkeley Springs WV in 3 weeks...
Any idea on good ISP"s? DWAY wants 600 bucks for satellite,then 60 bucks after that a month, DSL isn't available, so the best thing Ill get is dialup... I haven't used that in so long, I don't know whos recommended. AOL out of question
:bnghd:

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
maps.google.com...

Course, I know quite a few shortcuts

No cable? ISDN might be a possibility.

www.dslreports.com...

Works better by address search, try it at speakeasy.net or adelphia.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kalapadea
Course, I know quite a few shortcuts

Going over yonder doesn't count !LOL

GOing on day 32 of trying to get a copy of "Meet The Feebles"
and trying not to have my tummy churn while I ponder wtf makes raddichio so darn bitter, and why everytime, I eat a salad and its in it, I don't remember that it's the purple stuff

[edit on 10/25/2005 by denial28]

[edit on 10/25/2005 by denial28]

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
/Frantically Searches for Meet the Feebles

You know... I remember having that movie.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
do you know what i have been going through to get it

it's like Muppets on Crack, My roommates Boyfriend has so many movies on hius PC but not that one.. I like weird movies

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
We call em "mind f**k movies"

All the crazy confusing mind numbing movies, to be watched late at night on all weekend parties. In the past, its been Team America, then Meet the Feebles.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Is that really a movie? Like Animal wasn't on crack before...what a wild and crazy Muppet. You know those late night conversations with people you don't really know, when you've imbibed way to much, or like our random friend K here, nothing at all, and you start to talk about things that don't make much sense? Where was I going with this? Oh yeah, did you know 'Animal' was based on Keith Moon?

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I made a random podcast, my night was good.

Meet the Feebles is like Team America on crack. I mean totally like, "don't let your kids see this" and I can't believe Peter Jackson went on to do LOTR and be all famous. since this movie was totally like "omg watch it because it warps you".

Even animal doesnt hold a candle to the feebles, holy crap.

Go listen to my podcast... go now.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope it brings a smile to your day
because no matter what happens, you won't sound like me. (that is, unless thats a good thing)

EDIT: The reason I say that is:

Originally that was meant to go in TC's pre-existing thread as a reply. But I messed up in the submission and it created a new thread. I asked TC to change it in chat, but he never did.. since he liked it where it was so much. So basically, I screwed up like twice, and now people tell me I make random podcasts... before I've even made my first TRULY random cast.

[edit on 10/26/2005 by Kalapadea]

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by nikelbee
Is that really a movie?

Yup! Check out some of the clips
Muppets On crack, A preview

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Hehe , I remember heidi's massacre the most.

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join