It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Uhhhhhh...billybob...You forgot about our security system....

[edit on 29-10-2005 by loam]

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   

quote: Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente
What I am considering is full out Political War to remove these Corrupt Fascist Jerks from Office in 2006/2008 & FULL OUT Civil Disobedience, Resistance, Verbal & Mental REVOLUTION!

quote: Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Gotcha!

quote: Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente
"Gotcha."

Just how is that?

and then he dissappeared.

and, eck posted tons everyday...
here's his third last post....

America Land of the Free? Not Any More!

The Constitution is no longer worth the paper it was written on. American citizens are no longer free. Thanks to the court's ruling in the Jose Padilla case, American citizens can now be apprehended and locked up indefinitely with NO recourse, on the word of one man: the president.

Somebody wake me up from this manufactured nightmare.

The bottom line is this: If the government deems YOU a "terrorist" or claims you have been dealing with them... You're toast. It's your pitiful word against the government's.

There is NOTHING you can do to counter their claim.

a search for his posts shows him posting nearly everyday for two yrs.

and then, he just disappeared.

i haven't forgotten about the 'security system'.
i should point out that both of these guys were batting for the opposite team(my 'team') of your glorious leader.
haven't you ladies heard of the emancipation?
looking up to a man.
weak. what are you, the stepford wives or something?

[edit on 29-10-2005 by billybob]

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
You tick me off, be glad you don't live near me.

Teehee, my weaponry involves throwing cards at people...

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
UmmKay...... Drugs err bad... LOVE the superhero TKA ers LOL

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
kala....me thinks we were called "ladies"....

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Meh, I'm secure in my sexuality. Let him have his fun, then he'll get bored with trying to kill this thread that is unkillable by a mere member.

Amory thought I was female at one point anyway.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Umm ok seriously, billybob, I need to make a point loud and clear. You are basically a cryptic tool, who's a lttle more than annoying, kind of like having to pluck my brows. Or better yet a hemorrhoid, that just serves no purpose other than being a grade a pain in the tushy. I'm sure you are trying to be intellectual and in your quest, mildly anecdotal, and dare I say, humerous. However, you are only coming across as a non descript nitwit who constantly talks in riddles. Not to mention the cheesy big brother is watching, is getting kind of old. Coming from the head and fingers of someone I have never met in person, other than across webspace, is not enough to scare myself, as I am sure it goes for most of the others on this thread, to stay away from it.

I am sure you're a nice person, but the attempts at being the one to kill this thread are futile and fruitless. The point to this thread is not to be threadkillers, but how not kill threads in the first place. I, as well as the other members here have alot of fun, and if you would stop worrying about who's butt to kiss when you tick us off (IE When you tried covering when you accused Duzey of waking up on the wrong side of the bed, or making an apology, and covering your toolness by an apology explaining we didnt get your humor and your just being funny- No youre not, youre being passive aggressive and its a big pet peeve of mine)

I suggest you sit there and be a productive member of this group. Bottom line is It's annoying and ruins my fun, as I am sure it does add a few wet blanket elements to the rest of the group.

If you are going to try to be a member in this group sit down and make sure you take your ritalin. If you feel the need to rant on because you have nothing other than this to do at the time, and you dont feel like taking your meds, then by all means do so. Maybe read along and follow the likes of Kalapadea, Loam, Zaph, Duzey, Tinkleflower, whoever else I've forgotten and myself included. We blurt out random crap as well. The difference is ITS FUNNY This thread is a place to have fun, not be annoyed, and your attempts at killing this thread will always warrant a response so,,, You will never be successful in killing this thread.

Any questions?, Good didn't think so>>>

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Nik, that group photo is amazing! I never ceased to be impressed by your seemingly endless range of talents. You captured my likeness exactly!

There is even a squirrel!

Originally posted by billybob
i should point out that both of these guys were batting for the opposite team(my 'team') of your glorious leader.

Team? We have teams??? Nobody said anything to me about teams.

Did I get picked last again?

what are you, the stepford wives or something?

I like this analogy better:

*cues theme music*

Da da da, Daa da da daa da da,
da da da da daaaa da da, da daa da daaaa,
da da da da, daaa da da da daaa da,
da da da daaaaaaa

"Once Upon A Time....There were four beautiful girls and two guys dressed up like beautiful girls (
) who went to the Police Academy, and they were each assigned very hazardous duties. But I took them away from all that and now they work for me. My name is Zaphod58..."

Starring nikelbee as Kelly Garrett

Duzey as Sabrina Duncan

denial28 as Jill Munroe

Tinkleflower as Kris Munroe

I couldn't decide which of the following was loam and which was kalapadea, so I thought I'd let them decide.

Tiffany Welles

Julie Rogers

[edit on 29-10-2005 by Duzey]

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kalapadea

OK, since we are all being honest here, I did too....
until, of course, I heard your PODcast about where you sleep!

Originally posted by denial28
This thread is a place to have fun, not be annoyed,

Did I happen to mention, I HATE THE NINJA FLEAS????

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I definately think Kalapadea is Tiffany Welles, and Loam is Julie Rogers, all the way.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I think you may be right denial.

The red hair would look great with the green.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey
I think you may be right denial.

The red hair would look great with the green.

It would definately make those eyes stand out even more!

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kalapadea

Was he hitting on you?

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Off topic from that, but this is weird to me:

Since I've started hanging out on ATS and making sure that my posts make sense when I want them too, I have this funny habit of sounding all diplomatic.

Last night myself, friend of mine, and my brother went to royal farms to get our favorite "Egg Bacon Bagel". As we were walking in, there was a group of like ... "locals" i.e. inbreds, and they were huddled in a circle smoking. It's like 1 am btw, anywho, the smoke was coming up over their heads, so I take out the laser pointer and run it through the smoke above em. In EVERY OTHER case, the people look up and are like "wow, cool!" Instead they were like, "whassat jerk?" Guy had really whiny voice, (/wants to strangle already) but I just walk in instead. Now, they were outside by the doors, and we were waiting at the kiosks for the deli thing. They'd open to doors and yell obscenities at me about the pointer. So I walked outside, went right up to the guy (I'm about 6 inches taller, and at least 100 lbs heavier) and I say "Obviously you misunderstood my intentions I was merely using your smoke as a medium for my laser. I Aologize, didn't mean to upset you, and in no way were you in any harm from the pointer." The guy like, blinks then says , "Yea, well next time don't point it at my face a55hole" I say "I didn't point it at your face, the beam was about 3 ft above your head". and he and the women around him (the only words to describe them were... baggy, hicks) start acting as if I threatened them.
Anyway, I shine the laser like right up the side of my face, and said "Obviously you know nothing about pointers as you've lived in barns your whole life, a pointer has a small beam that no light deviates from unless you point it directly at something. You were never in any danger, and I could swirl this around your heads and still never put you in any danger. There is a better chance of you getting hurt from looking at the point on the ground then me aiming above you." I then walked back inside, got our food and left. I sooo wanted to point it at his eye though, jerk.

Sigh sorry about the topic turned Rant, but anyway, 3 months ago I would just walked around and been like "Hey, I'm sorry, it just looks cool in the smoke, want to see?"

LOL

Was he hitting on you?

No, lol, it was just the way he was talking was kind of the way I talk when I'm around women I don't know

When I get a camera that can see the light, I'll have to show you all what this thing looks like, cause its a 100mw Emerald Green. Capable of visibility to 45 miles, can burn through dark objects, pop balloons, human skin etc. Beam is completely visible at night, like a lightsaber.

[edit on 10/29/2005 by Kalapadea]

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
So what you're telling us is that you walk around with a baby light-saber in your pocket?

Here's my completely off-topic ramble:

I'm bored.

I have to go shopping and I'm putting it off. I don't want to go shopping.

And it's not even regular shopping. I have been craving candy corn for two whole days. They have these huge packages of them at WalMart
and I really hate crowds of obnoxious people.

But the thing is, unless I go, I'll continue to sit here and think about the candy corn and drive my self insane. But to have the candy corn, I have to go to WalMart
which I really don't want to do.

*sigh*

I love candy corn.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Here, this is the site I got it from basically. I have the Nexus Extreme:

www.wickedlasers.com

Gallery

Yea, it rocks.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Does it have a practical purpose?

Why would a person need something like that?

Is this a 'guy thing'?

Only a select few will have the opportunity to behold the excessive energy of the Nexus. Wield the chaotic forces of the nexus to create a new star.

[edit on 29-10-2005 by Duzey]

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I got mine from someone else, but its originall from that site. No, its for stargazing officially, but I have a thing about flashlights/lasers. That and its just.....cool. You'd be like "WOW" if you held it at night.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Phew!

The description from the site makes it sound like a powerful weapon of destruction. Like you could point it at a star and make it go supernova!

That's not what you meant when you said stargazing, is it?

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Ok now I just feel bad. I was on the ground floor consoling poor fritz on his powers, and never got the invite to this new thread.

Im even sporting the thread killer logo in my avatar.
I'd like to propose a small sign of sorts that we could use in our individual avatars. This could raise some questions among our fellow posters. It may even become a conspiracy within itself. A secret society of our own.

Im glad I found the new thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join