It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
i don't remember my mother changing my diapers.

It must have been uncomfortable sitting in dirty diapers until you were toilet-trained.

Or did you just crawl around bare-backed?

On another note, I promised to make cupcakes. You're lucky I didn't eat all of them.

external image

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Oh those are lovely.
Especially the ones with little eyeballs and skulls. I'll have to go bake something equally appropriate. Wait here, while I just go whip it up.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey

i don't remember my mother changing my diapers.

It must have been uncomfortable sitting in dirty diapers until you were toilet-trained.

Or did you just crawl around bare-backed?

On another note, I promised to make cupcakes. You're lucky I didn't eat all of them.

external image

nope. i smoked a lot of dope, that's why i don't remember, ....anything at all. those cupcakes are making me hungry.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Well, I didn't have much time, but enough to make you all this lovely pumpkin pie. You can even have a piece Billy, just make sure you wash your hands. You probably didn't know this about me Duzey, but I'm a whiz in the old cyber kitchen. Behold my delights.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 03:33 AM
link   

those cupcakes are making me hungry.

Are you sure it's the cupcakes making you hungry?

That looks great Nik! I never knew what an accomplished baker you were.

Seeing your masterpiece inspired me to whip up this little beauty.

external image

Yummy!

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Nooooo. Now it's zombie foods! Watch out or your cake will eat you!

Nik I'm sorry I didn't act happy to see you earlier. You're my favorite TKAer of course, and I enjoyed reading your welcome post to me. hehe

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 03:43 AM
link   
it's pure evil.
satanist evil.

die thread.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
You're my favorite TKAer of course, and I enjoyed reading your welcome post to me. hehe

And we all know why:

Originally posted by nikelbee
*searches through your pockets*

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Maybe not zombie squirrels, but zombie hamsterd for sure. There's an episode of "The Fairly Oddparents" where timym wishes his moms garder will grow. thereby resurrecting all the dead animals over the years.

I was going to go all podcrazy again tonight, but I need a new place to post them, I'm pretty sure some people are tired of the squirrel phenomenon. Well that and my kitty broke the mic.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey

Originally posted by Zaphod58
You're my favorite TKAer of course, and I enjoyed reading your welcome post to me. hehe

And we all know why:

*searches through your pockets*

Muahahahah - I didn't even think of that Duzey (sureeeeee I didn't). KING Zaph is playing court favourites again, one moment I'm his flava of the month, the next time it is you and so forth until he goes through his entire harem - Zaph, did you know Loamy is a boy?? You are going to have to pull him out of circulation; he's currently right behind Tinkleflower at the moment in the conga line of TKA love.

Then again - what is TKA if not about equal ops?

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   

- Zaph, did you know Loamy is a boy?? You are going to have to pull him out of circulation; ...Then again - what is TKA if not about equal ops?

*looks nervously over shoulder*

Ahhhh...This is one case where I have no problem being discriminated against.... "Not that there is anything wrong with that." ....It just ain't my flava....

*backs slowly away into a corner*

I'll just stand here for awhile.....

[edit on 29-10-2005 by loam]

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Psst... Loam...you're my pick over zap, your avatar is hotter...LOL
Anyways, fearless team I have a serious announcement...*coughs*
Today is NOT a good day! I woke up to me 2 and a half year old waking me up in the buff, anyone knows that toddlers left by themselves, do no good...We come downstairs, and what should I find????? Cupcakes All over the place literally.. SHe was sent home with a nice package from the grocery bakery from her grandmothers, and she got in to it The kid ate 10 yes TEN cupcakes and ripped off the clothes to hide evidence. She apparently ate a box of poptarts too...

If people bled in cupcake frosting it would look like someone was murdered in the house, although apparently, she ate most of all 10.
She is already bouncing off of the walls.

She has also learned to work the dvd, vcr and tv. Her new thing is putting on Univision, and listening to it s loud as it can, so I am stuck watching la cucaracha de Lamore, at a decible level, Helen Keller would understand, while wiping cupcake frosting off of my freshly painted kitchen and dining room walls.

I had to spank her 10 minutes into being up, I now have a migraine and the kid feels no pain, you spank her and she laughs at you......

All this before my morning coffee...

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
OMG 10 muffins? I bet she was wired for sound. I can imagine her zipping all over the place like a little road runner. Are you feeling a little better now? You know those horrible adverts where the mommy can put her feet up and have one of those cappaccino in a can thingies? Where are the kiddies I ask? Has she strangled them or drowned them in a bath? Is that why the 'perfect' TV mom looks so peaceful and Zen like? What is the deal I ask? Anyone knows a 'real' parent looks nothing at all like that. Their eyes are bulging out and their hair is a complete mess, they have stains down their shirts and limp from doing too much laundry and bending down to retrieve toys.

Anyway, I was going to bake some muffins, but have since thought better of it. We don't want your little darling getting into the virtual muffins. She sounds like she is a natural when it comes to gadgets. A word of advise: don't let her near ATS. I can imagine her getting an account and posting to PTS or something.

hehehe.

[edit on 29-10-2005 by nikelbee]

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I do look like one of those moms at the moment, actually, I think I have developed a permanent furrowed brow, If you've ever heard Bill cosby talk about his wife, he described her as being a beautiful woman up until they had kids, she now looks like she's sucking on a permanent lemon, and developed wrinkles within one day... My shirts are constantly covered with coffee stains as well as tthe latest dinner, because my food covered child likes to use me as her personal napkin.. and I have excelent taste in clothes, except now, I wear nothing but sweats. It allows for quick changes, and the ability to go to the bathroom in 5 seconds flat.(which BTW Is the only privacy I get now)

And I've developed a slight twitch.

And now Ive been informed that I have a sprinkle attached to my heel as well as frosting on my butt, that I had no idea that it was even there. I may as well leave it there along with the sticky stuff stuck in my ponytail.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
i tried to warn you.
it was the hand of the lord of things that flit.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Actually I think its every mothers curse passed on from their mothers. It goes like this, may your children be 10 times worse than you.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I bet she was wired for sound. I can imagine her zipping all over the place like a little road runner.

When I think being 'wired for sound' I think of Cliff Richard on rollerskates pretending to be hip and with it for the youth of the early 80s. Bear in mind that he was well in his 40s even back then.

See the mighty Cliff in action in concert here:
www.cliffrichard.org...

Also, for all you Cliff lovers, check out his calendar. It's fantastic. I saw one in the shops over here in the UK. Cliff with a guitar and a tennis racket; Cliff shaving; Cliff cooking; Cliff by a Christmas tree. You can never have enough Cliff!
www.starstore.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I just came back from the Photographers. Lookie!

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
[size=10]OMG! Is that us watching the [size=10]MSM!?

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   

nice company you guys keep.

puny threadkillers.
i'm killing the whole board.
no surprise to me that it's mostly women that are left standing.
that and a pilot who flies around in constant fear of landing, speaking of the lord of things that flit.

p.s. i'm the one with the axe

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join