It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What type of pizza do NWO leaders eat?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Total Enslavement
I have news for you. You're already dead, you just don't know it. *wink*

We're all dead. You, me, everyone we know and everyone we see. Time will reduce us all to dust.

The question is: What will you accomplish before you draw your last breath?

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 01:59 AM
link   
The NWO must have thousands of bottles of Crystal. Eat pizza, get drunk, and have an orgy with 100 hot women and NWO leaders. That is the life!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mycroft

I have news for you. You're already dead, you just don't know it. *wink*

We're all dead. You, me, everyone we know and everyone we see. Time will reduce us all to dust.

The question is: What will you accomplish before you draw your last breath?

Yes, this is correct. We're all dead, and you know what, it gives me a big fat hard-on just thinking about it.

The human species is an experiment gone bad, if not our creator will destroy us all, we are perfectly capable of doing it ourselves.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Yes, this is correct. We're all dead, and you know what, it gives me a big fat hard-on just thinking about it.

The human species is an experiment gone bad, if not our creator will destroy us all, we are perfectly capable of doing it ourselves.

Nihilism is so unbecoming. Never think of destroying something unless you also make plans to build something better in its place.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Nihilism is so unbecoming. Never think of destroying something unless you also make plans to build something better in its place.

That's a good point, but at the same time, it's not my problem.

From where I stand, we were fu@ked from day 1 and you know what, I'm totally sick of this #. I don't know about you but this whole planet wreaks of sickening STENCH and makes me want to fu@kin' puke!

You're either blind or fu@kin' retarded to think for one second this is just wonderful. This sucks! And you know what, I fu@kin' hate it!

If nukes blow this fu@kin' planet to kingdom come tomorrow. Who gives a #? I sure don't, maybe the rich will with their worthless little pathetic toys and life. But most of us probably couldn't give a rats fu@kin' ASS!

Wow, that felt fu@kin' wonderful!

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Total

Go an have another dose of NIN's 'The Downward Spiral'.

Afterwards, you will be totally euphoric...

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 02:24 AM
link   

That's a good point, but at the same time, it's not my problem.

From where I stand, we were fu@ked from day 1 and you know what, I'm totally sick of this #. I don't know about you but this whole planet wreaks of sickening STENCH and makes me want to fu@kin' puke!

You're either blind or fu@kin' retarded to think for one second this is just wonderful. This sucks! And you know what, I fu@kin' hate it!

If nukes blow this fu@kin' planet to kingdom come tomorrow. Who gives a #? I sure don't, maybe the rich will with their worthless little pathetic toys and life. But most of us probably couldn't give a rats fu@kin' ASS!

Wow, that felt fu@kin' wonderful!

There is much that is wrong with this world, but there is much good as well. The trick is to appreciate the good while doing what you can to correct the wrong.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Total

Go an have another dose of NIN's 'The Downward Spiral'.

Afterwards, you will be totally euphoric...

There is no happiness, there is nothing but pain and suffering. I know you flufforing, I've come to beat you muffering. Cow pung chung high, I will poke you in the eye.

I'll take another Steel Reserve 211 please.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Humans are there own worst enemy.

It's sad isn't it?

We will be the cause of our own demise.

[Edited on 8-9-2003 by omega1]

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Hmmm

Total is so enslaved by nihilism that I have failed to understand his language. I must become more familiar with Steel Reserve.

omega1, on the other hand, is very bright, chirpy and conversational about humanity today.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 02:42 AM
link   

omega1, on the other hand, is very bright, chirpy and conversational about humanity today.

Humanity, isn't that a sick joke. Humanity, what a crock of #! Oh yes, humans are humane, HELLO! DEMONS FROM HELL BOMB SQUADS. Get real please, you're boring me.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 02:46 AM
link   

DEMONS FROM HELL BOMB SQUADS. Get real please, you're boring me.

MA, get real, realize humans are "DEMONS FROM HELL BOMB SQUADS", and quit boring this guy!!!!!!!!!!

Total, next time you're crouched over a baphomet blaring Bahaus, please say hello to the departed Mr. LaVey for me.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 02:47 AM
link   
While NWO leaders eat their pizzas of choice, the rest of HUMANITY complains about the state of HUMANITY, the hopelessness of HUMANITY, and the need to bring HUMANITY to its final chapter as soon as possible.

Oh, the HUMANITY of it.

BTW, some time ago in a lesser environment than this one, I was called Humanity.

Is it better to spend time in the attempt to make others feel spiritually destitute and totally disenfranchised from any human connection, or to actually unite in some undisclosed way and fight the bastards?

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Is it better to spend time in the attempt to make others feel spiritually destitute and totally disenfranchised from any human connection, or to actually unite in some undisclosed way and fight the bastards?

You wouldn't know a bastard if it was staring you in the mirror. *hint*

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 03:06 AM
link   

That's why humanity needs NWO guys like us. Someone has to look after the shop while everyone else is feeling sorry for themselves.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Hmmmmm.

My parents and my sisters TOLD me that my parents were married. I will explore the lineage in more depth.

I like Bauhaus and there various offshoots. Love & Rockets over Tones On Tail, and Peter Murphy is generally OK but the last album recorded in Turkey was a real leftward shift.

Have you heard the fake Peter Murphy & Tom Waits duet "Christmas Sucks"? Now there is real goth.

Great pizza music. Blood-dripping raw beef and vodka-infused tomatoes with copious habanero chillis on a feta cheese base, (chillis to let the endorphins kick in with a big hit so you can REALLY enjoy the downer that follows).

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 03:12 AM
link   

That's why humanity needs NWO guys like us. Someone has to look after the shop while everyone else is feeling sorry for themselves.

Get real scumbag, any organization that lies about it's motives is nothing more than an evil, personal agenda organization.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 03:19 AM
link   
This is a topic about what pizza NWO leaders eat. Please no more posts that are completly off topic.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I hope I'm still OK on that, ilovepizza.

I did stray gastronomically for a bit to the more typical NWO diet, but my last pizza recipe was a real good one for BOTH the NWO and the disenfranchized. Try it!

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Get real scumbag, any organization that lies about it's motives is nothing more than an evil, personal agenda organization.

How can we lie when we don't say anything publicly? We get bad press from a few people who can't grasp the larger picture, that's all.

Universal education, universal healthcare, we're gonna demilitarize the world...it's gonna be great!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join