It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What type of pizza do NWO leaders eat?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
I hope I'm still OK on that, ilovepizza.

I did stray gastronomically for a bit to the more typical NWO diet, but my last pizza recipe was a real good one for BOTH the NWO and the disenfranchized. Try it!

Mmmm! The NWO cookbook! Of course we can't call it that, but those in the know will know what it is!

I can't believe none of us thought of it before!

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 03:35 AM
link   
So where do you keep those millions of fried twinkies? You wouldnt want any one stealing them so they must be in a secure room.

I wonder what fried twinkie pizza tastes like. I would try it but i dont like twinkies.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mycroft

Originally posted by Total Enslavement
Get real scumbag, any organization that lies about it's motives is nothing more than an evil, personal agenda organization.

How can we lie when we don't say anything publicly? We get bad press from a few people who can't grasp the larger picture, that's all.

Universal education, universal healthcare, we're gonna demilitarize the world...it's gonna be great!

No, you're going to destroy culture, individuality and freedom of expression.

To believe for a second that you know better when in fact you lie to the public and create BS like the war on terror to exercise power is wrong and evil.

You may believe God is on your side all you want but you're wrong and you may believe you know what's right and you'd be wrong again.

You're, the end game. You're fu@kin' dead along with the rest of civilization.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 03:54 AM
link   
So all that remains is to understand why Total feels powerless to stop it, other than his name, his nihilistic philosophy and his apparent inability in this role to bring support to a cause (whichever side of the equation he chooses to be on) as a result of alienating others.

Reminiscent of the guy lying down on the footpath at the end of the stupid Radiohead video.

Aha! That's it!

We all lie down and wait WITH Total Enslavement.

Hang on, I'm going to have another pizza first. Crocodile is (REALLY) actually a very nice topping.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Oi! Total Enslavement...being passionate about what you believe is good...but abusing people is not...hold off on it a little okay.

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Maskedavatar send me a slice ok.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
So all that remains is to understand why Total feels powerless to stop it, other than his name, his nihilistic philosophy and his apparent inability in this role to bring support to a cause (whichever side of the equation he chooses to be on) as a result of alienating others.

Maybe, it's just that time.

Maybe you're outdated.

Maybe God says, it's time to plant new seeds.

Maybe it's best we end this.

BTW, I don't take sides. Taking sides is a sign of extremism.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by alien
Oi! Total Enslavement...being passionate about what you believe is good...but abusing people is not...hold off on it a little okay.

Peace,
ALIEN

Thank you Alien. I just have so much built up anger.

But thank you.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 04:07 AM
link   

No worries man...I can dig it...anger gets the better of all of us sometime or another...just sometimes easier to get ones point across when its not being yelled in their face ya know.

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by alien

No worries man...I can dig it...anger gets the better of all of us sometime or another...just sometimes easier to get ones point across when its not being yelled in their face ya know.

Peace,
ALIEN

Well, that's awesome. I've totally vented my steam and anger and instead of you fighting it you've accepted it and taken time to try and understand it and I respect that.

Thank you for being who you are. If only the rest of the world were understanding. But not to fear, death is more a state of mind than anything.

No matter how wicked my spell it didn't phase you.

[Edited on 8-9-2003 by Total Enslavement]

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Again I run across a poll that doesn't include the most logical answer...

...Of course, NWO wants their pizza to have *everything on top*.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   
How do you know the NWO eats NWO pizza? If you don't know what NWO pizza is then you obviously can't tell if they eat it for certain. If we use your logic then New Yorkers only eat New York pizza.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Most definently a pizza that is new yorker style doubled over........ MMMMMMMMM im bout to double over in hunger now.......

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   
..Prefer pizza made by slaves who at one time had good paying jobs , but were layed off from them and blame themselves when it really is by no fault of their own.
Slaves who feel guilty.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I really want some chicken wing pizza now. I wish i had some. Does any one know any psychic thing i can do to make chicken wing pizza appear?

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 02:04 AM
link   
The NWO obviously eats NWO style pizza. The toppings are from some very tasty creature from another dimension.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Cos they the NWO are plain and simple they would eat a cheese and tomato pizza(cos they are vegetarians)

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I will eat any type of pizza right now. No place delivers pizza at 12 at night. If someone knows a way where i can think of pizza and it will appear please tell me.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Dont 7-11 sell pizzas? they do sell them in our(H.K) 7-11's

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 07:10 PM
link   
7-11 pizza was not what i had in mind. My avitar is good old new york style pizza.

[Edited on 10-9-2003 by ilovepizza]

[Edited on 10-9-2003 by ilovepizza]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join