It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What type of pizza do NWO leaders eat?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Do not ask me what NWO style pizza. I will not tell what it is.

After a large (type) of pizza i wonder if they eat fried twinkies! What group like the NWO wouldnt have a secret stash of 1 million fried twinkies?

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Pizza Hut.

Big New Yorker with regular sauce, triple cheese double sausage and tomato chunks.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I'll tall you what kind. The crust is fashioned out of the skin of old women, the sauce is the blood of dead endangered species, and the cheese is imported from the reptoid plane Grrugnlak.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Ok that is not one of the types of pizza i gave as a choice. NWO leaders would have a hard time getting pizza hut to deliever to a secret location lol.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Why did you even post this...? It's like..really...weird. They probably eat REAL pizza from Italy, with like, the grandmama's personal recipe. I dunno! WTF kind of question is that anyway...

Funny, though.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 01:11 AM
link   

I'll tall you what kind. The crust is fashioned out of the skin of old women, the sauce is the blood of dead endangered species, and the cheese is imported from the reptoid plane Grrugnlak.

Do not talk about pizza in that manner. I think you should go out and get a whole pizza. Eat the whole pizza while praying to the pizza god's. I think they will forgive you but if they dont you will get the pizza curse.

It could happen in some other strange dimension. You never know. If there was a pizza god here on earth i would pray to him/her. I do not believe in religious stuff so you can tell how much i like pizza.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
Ok that is not one of the types of pizza i gave as a choice. NWO leaders would have a hard time getting pizza hut to deliever to a secret location lol.

But you have to admit, it does sound like a kickass pie doesn't it? You should try it sometime.

It's soul food I tell you.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 01:16 AM
link   
For those of you who have not tried chicken wing pizza you are missing out. That is my favorite type of pizza. The only problem is i can only find it in New York. William can i spend my ATS points for you to get chicken wing pizza and mail it to me. LOL just joking but i wouldnt mind the pizza even if it was 4 days old.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 01:21 AM
link   
If any one knows a place in arizona that has chicken wing pizza please tell me. I hope i have dreams about chicken wing pizza!!

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 01:22 AM
link   
PPPPS - Pizza Plus Politics Points Scam

I'm with Loki on this one. They'll get real (REAL) pizza whenever they want it.

It's just that I don't think they'll want it that often.

Tonight's NWO Menu:

Entree

Finest Iranian caviar, spooned out of the navels of highest paid Hollywood divas (naked), accompanied by the latest unreported case of champagne salvaged from the sunken liner in the Adriatic

Mains

George Bush Sr is serving up his favorite rib recipe (not saying ribs of what)

accompanied by most exotic GM-free Cauli hybrids in Stilton cheese sauce, roast jacket potatoes from Argentina (the finest anywhere) and a rare exotic Chinese fungus, lightly steamed then sauteed in butter, with a thickened French cream sauce - bringing out its hallucinogenic properties

accompanied by a 1969 Bordeaux vintage that I haven't heard of

Dessert

Chilled monkey brains with raspberry sauce, fresh from the skull.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 01:24 AM
link   

No, it's easy. A secret location isn't a place nobody can find, it's a location that looks like something other than it is.

Our local chapter owns an office building. The bottom floors are rented by local busineses (including a local power company that operates a nuclear plant, which justifies the heavy security. Most people assume the power company owns the building, if they think about it at all) We use the top floors for meetings and our communications center. The sub floors have emergency shelters that are a lot more extensive (and luxurious) than any public records let on.

We get our pizza from an Italian place that's within walkng distance. They deliver it to the security desk, and it's brought up to us.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I bet Clinton just calls up a few hundred "close lady friends" and all the leaders have an orgy. Ok i did not really want an image of all of the NWO leaders having an orgy but i can handle it.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Wow.
Does this really need to be in NWO?
Or on ATS at all?

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I bet Clinton just calls up a few hundred "close lady friends" and all the leaders have an orgy. Ok i did not really want an image of all of the NWO leaders having an orgy but i can handle it.

You're almost there ilovepizza! You only need 250 more points to access the secret forum!

Keep the nonsense coming. I will help you!

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Total Enslavement

You're almost there ilovepizza! You only need 250 more points to access the secret forum!

Keep the nonsense coming. I will help you!

No need, TE, he's already there.
This is some other sort of points-trolling, apparently.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I already have access to it. I am not just making posts to gain points.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mycroft

No, it's easy. A secret location isn't a place nobody can find, it's a location that looks like something other than it is.

Our local chapter owns an office building. The bottom floors are rented by local busineses (including a local power company that operates a nuclear plant, which justifies the heavy security. Most people assume the power company owns the building, if they think about it at all) We use the top floors for meetings and our communications center. The sub floors have emergency shelters that are a lot more extensive (and luxurious) than any public records let on.

So.. Where is this building located? I would just love to sent an arrangement of flowers.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Total Enslavement

So.. Where is this building located? I would just love to sent an arrangement of flowers.

Oh, relax! Sure we're working on world domination, but people have to be ruled by someone anyway, right? When we take over, we're gonna end war and hunger. Trust me, you're gonna like it!

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I have news for you. You're already dead, you just don't know it. *wink*

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 01:49 AM
link   
(NWO Role Play)

Mycroft my good friend (Hic-)

Wasn't the champagne wonderful?

Tell me, your signature is intriguing me - is it Yiddish, or Celtic, or more esoteric? I think the champagne has got to my head!

Ahaaaa here comes the ribs AND pizza!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join