It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and their First-contact.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
lol, are you trying to say a mod or someone erased a post?

lol, sry for not understanding what you said xD

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Well, earthsister, it sounds like you can justify your position. Well met. I haven't changed my opinion, but I can say that perhaps you've set the wheels in motion, if it helps any.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
UnKoolGuy

EarthSister CANNOT justify her position.

She accuses me of lying when I said she proclaims herself to be the most important contactee ever.

I am lying to destroy her "reputation". Well isnt that a terrible thing to be accused of.

Perhaps its best if I point EarthSister to a thread entitled " Blues and Greens" in April of this year.

Within that thread I mailed post no 1289926 on 01/04/05 at 8.10 am which I quote from ........

"You intimate (and its only a supposition on my part) that you are in contact or within contact with the ultimate leaders of the 218 different races that are working on this planet.

Well this places you without doubt within the top four or five contactees of all time because in all my years of extensive research Ive never come across someone with such hot contacts or such credentials. "

One hour later at 9.17am EarthSister mailed post no 1290110 in reply and I quote....

"I have been answering questions about my personal experiences for 15 years. You are quite right-the extent of my husbands and my contact is unheard of on Earth".

Well there you go.....far from me lying about what she said and blackening her character (as if I would do such a thing) she herself in her own words states her unique importance within the contactee sphere.

The trouble with people who make things up is that sometimes they forget what they have made up.

So EarthSister, just where have I been lying about this ......you owe me an apology for trying to stain my character.

The nature of your posts do however suggest that I should not hold my breath.

Charlatan !!

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I wasn't trying to get her to justify HER contacts. My posts are about my skepticism of ANY alien contact outside of Roswell, NM, and ancient Mayan petroglyphs. I was saying she is able to justify alien contact outside of those instances, not her personal contact. I really want nothing to to with y'alls little wear going on, I was just wanting some clarification, and to let my views be known.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
JayKew

You AGAIN?

I did not say what you quoted me as saying. And the context you reworded my statement in TO OTHERS about myself is an even grosser, more derogatory, and personally inflammatory misrepresentation of me.

The only funny thing about any of this is that literally, you and I agree that my level of contact is unheard of. You have never heard of it, and I have never heard of it from anybody else, or that they know somebody who does! So why are you arguing the point?

Jack and I have met many thousands of people who have alien contact, and many who have contact with some of the same races we do, but none to the number of encounters, number of different races, level or degree of teachings and understanding that we have ongoing. However, we have become aware of some others like us through our alien contacts.

Alien contact is just a fact that you can choose to believe or not, I don't care. But if you think it makes me feel superior, trust me it is very humbling and awe striking to be around such professionalism and intelligence. Seeing the magnitude of God's creation of LIFE across the Universes makes one feel very small, like a grain of sand on shore. And as for feeling good about sharing what I am learning with others, just look at all the cr ap I have to take from jerks like you. The beach is littered with them.

You keep following me around, pestering me and picking apart the meanings of inconsequential things I say, of ALL the informative things I say, deliberately ruining each topic at hand!! You are just fishing for a contradiction to catch me on, because you want so badly to fight with me.

Well, I will not fight you. I have more important things to do. Would you please leave me be, and please stop talking about me to others?

My profuse apologies to everyone in this thread. I just do not know what to do about this guy.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Ha ha EarthSister only you could try to suggest that you had not posted something EVEN when I provide the post number and the date.

Bless !!

In a way, I have some sympathy for you and to be honest I am at a loss why you make such ridiculous claims but that is for you and the dark recesses of your mind to deal with.

Anyway enough of your nonsense, it has sidetracked me much too much.

Im off, Im putting you on ignore, searching for the truth is far more important than dealing with fiction.

I wish you well......do try and get that three book deal and maybe, even maybe you can secure the film rights....ha ha.

Take care xxxx

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I vote this thread to be moved to the "Rambling" in BTS, the disgussion here benefits no one, and this thread has gone far from its original context.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
lol then why did u read it smart one, why move it?? this is fine, wanna be mod

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
DevilSent91: What are you on about?

Please people, let's get this thread back to where it belongs - on topic. No more bickering.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rebostar
Many of you on here from what I have read have been, and still are in contact with aliens of one kind or another.

Has it ever occurred to you to ask how first-contact was made with their people and not just their government.

I would like to know if there was as many secrets being kept and was Dis-info going on within their society?.

Did anyone file ufo reports?.

How long was your planet observered for before contact was made?.

How soon after contact were the ET's allowed to integrate with the common people and was any violence meted out towards them by anyone?.

So many more questions....

Rebostar....

this was the origanol question, we were off topic from post 1, like 5 pages of off-topicness xD and i think Rebostar quitt reading it sooooo, ??

HEH HEH nothing nothing
Mrs. Moderator person

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
No, I have not stopped checking this thread, perhaps I should though?.
Not one single response has been given to my out-there questions.

So I would request that Earthsister,Jaykew and Devilsent stay out of this thread if you have nothing more to contribute other than another four pages of bitching,baiting and bull....

How-ever silly you may think the idea of aliens having had first-contact is i'm genuinely interested in getting a response from those who claim to be in contact.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
HEY, come on now, im helping you smart one!!
unlike you who wont tell the people the actually question!
why didnt you try stopping us on the 2nd page, instead of waiting for us to get it, which, if it wasnt for the mod itd be 10 pages of bs,
SO HA!

[edit on 13-9-2005 by DevilSent91]

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Okay, re-read my first post.

Originally posted by Rebostar
Many of you on here from what I have read have been, and still are in contact with aliens of one kind or another.

Has it ever occurred to you to ask how first-contact was made with their people and not just their government.

I would like to know if there was as many secrets being kept and was Dis-info going on within their society?.

Did anyone file ufo reports?.

How long was your planet observered for before contact was made?.

How soon after contact were the ET's allowed to integrate with the common people and was any violence meted out towards them by anyone?.

So many more questions....

Rebostar....

Now notice how I say their and not our...
Again your still poluting this thread????

[edit on 13-9-2005 by Rebostar]

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
im not saying you messed up the question, im stating you never tried to tell us to stop earlier, not until the mod said anything did you FINALY say stop with the BS. Im not trying to start a fight, but your not exactly not one to be blamed. and i dont know what the answer to your question is, and ill GLADLY stop posting, but dont push the blame on everyone else.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
With exception to skeptics and debunkers that should leave some of us to trying to differentiate between the B__sh__ and the real abduction encounters -- yes?

Work such as Fowler and Hopkins -- and rest his soul Mack does/did. But there is a belief there and I suggest those who are skeptics read the Alaghasi Incident, investigated and reported by Raymond Fowler.

The Wieners and others went through quite the journey there.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Okay,
Hands up I was the one who asked ever man and his dog to troll my thread.......Do you know what?....I can't be arsed with you.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Hi there again and I'm not sure whom your refering to. Seems your upset but with which comment? Or from who?

Dallas

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Sorry Dallas The above was not aimed at you.

I've tried Googling "Alaghasi Incident" but it only came back with your suggestion to search for it.
Could you throw a few links up?.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
re: Alaghasi Incident, I have about three or more videos on it. But can best suggest you search Ray (Raymond) Fowler. Else, I can look into the many video's I have and at least give you the name of the documentory , it's producers and you can contact I believe it was A&E (the major telecaster)for specific Video info.

Sorry, that's about the best I can do. Other than say this thing happened in my view.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
how about giving us a url or something to the Alghesi incedent.
(or however its spelt]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join